Wolf & Fae

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baby789
Baby789
239 Followers

"You will feel sexier I promise." Zach finished waxing Penny and smiled when she stood up.

"How do you feel?"

"Sore, but pretty sexy...look at my left breast the nipple is really sore and always hard." she pulled her bra off and Zach examined her like a doctor, he gave her a tube of his cream.

"This will work."

"What is this stuff?"

"Something I made, I have to tell you, Kane and Raven something later anyway."

"What is it?"

"Later, sweetie, lets get you nice and sexy for an evening of romping." Zach grinned and helped Penny with her outfit.

When Kane back in he looked around and spotted Raven with the baby and Zach with his head in his lap. But no Penny.

"Where is Penny?" Kane asked and sat on the sofa. Zach kicked him off.

"In the bedroom, she said she wants to see you something about, being a bad boy." Zach grinned and looked up at Raven who was pulling at weird face at Sam. Kane arched his eyebrow but went into the bedroom anyway. Half and hour later moans of pleasure were coming from the room.

"My work is done." Zach whispered before he closed his eyes.

"You helped my baby sister get her husband into bed?" Raven asked in shock.

"Don't be a prude, she's heard us having sex. All of once." Zach grinned.

"Do you want to do it again?"

"Everyday for the rest of our lives."

When Zach woke again dinner was being served, a dinner of Chinese take out. Zach sat up and dug in, taking the flushed faces and very close sitting couple opposite them.

"Thank you, Zach." Penny said after dinner and gave him a hug.

"Anytime."

After dinner Zach sat everyone down, he took a deep breath and looked over at his family. Raven, Kane, Penny and baby Samantha.

"I have to tell you something."

"What is it babe?"

"Do you guys believe in faries?" Zach whispered and glanced up when Kane asked.

"You have Mum's gene don't you?" Kane said excitedly.

"How did you even know?

"Mum told me when I was roughly 15, she said that she thinks you have her gene and that...that you can have babies."

"Yeah, when my mate claims me I can get pregnant." Zach glanced around at Raven, he was pale as a sheet. Zach wondered what was wrong with him.

"You made this cream?" Penny asked, holding up the tube of gel.

"Yeah, Mum is from the nature Fairy's so it's all made out of herbal stuff, is Samantha Okay now?"

"Yeah she is sleeping solid."

"Good, I'm now going to bed." he looked over at Raven and gave him a kiss, "Coming, babe?"

"Not yet, I need time." Raven whispered not looking at Zach.

"Oh...okay." Zach whispered, tears filling his eyes and his heart breaking, he rushed to the room and locked the door, he accepted Raven for a shifter so why couldn't he accept him as Fae. Fae was another word for fairy. It wasn't fair. He cried into his pillow until he fell asleep. He woke a few hours later to a hot body crawling into bed.

"I locked the door, that meant your not welcome." Zach said and shifted away.

"I'm sorry, I freaked, I didn't mean to upset you, it's the baby part what freaked me out. And the lock is broken." Raven said and kissed his back.

"So you don't mind that I'm Fae?"

"Nah, my little sister is Fae, she's adopted."

"Oh..." Zach rolled over and kissed Raven with all his love.

"I want you to claim me soon."

"When?" Raven growled, wrapping his arms around his mate's body.

"Our anniversary is coming up in a couple of months. One year together babe. We can do it then. I want a romantic one though, I don't want a quick slam-bam-thank-you-mam one."

"Anything my Fae wants. Then when I claim you we can have babies."

"I want to ring my mum." Zach quickly said and pulled his cell out. He didn't want to talk babies, he didn't know if he ever even wanted them. Dialing their number he waited.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Mum."

"Zach! How good to hear from you. How are you sweetie?"

"Good, really good, I met my mate."

"Oh excellent. How is he? What is he?"

"He's a shifter. And he's okay."

"When did you meet him?" then in the distance. "Gerald, Zach found his mate!"

"Nearly a year."

"And you didn't call me?"

"Sorry, Mum, it's been busy."

"Has he claimed you yet?"

"No...we only had sex today...I was waiting to make sure." Zach whispered, blushed when Raven started stroking his hard cock next to him.

"Oh honey...are you sure?"

"One hundred percent. I was just calling because he's going to claim me soon and we were wondering about the baby thing." Zach stuttered and watch Raven's hand.

"What about it?"

"When will I get pregnant?" Zach licked his lips and wrapped hand around Raven's, helping him jackoff.

"Your body will tell you, once he's claimed you, you will find out in a few days or weeks if your pregnant."

"How will I know?"

"You'll be sick like every other pregnant woman, but your pregnancy only last 6 months but your not aloud to have sexual intercourse."

"No, sex?" Zach exclaimed.

"Yes, not just sex no orgasms either, it harms the babies productive system because it is developing at a speed anyway you don't want the stress of it on him or her."

"Your mean" Zach said, his hand tightening on Raven's cock, until Raven whimpered, then...moaned. It seems Raven like a little pain with his pleasure. Zach squeezed again and giggled when Raven moaned loudly.

"Zachary Roberts!" Zach's Mum yelled over the line.

"Yes?" he asked innocently, shooting a glare at Raven when he laughed.

"I do not want you...having sex while you talk to me."

"Were not...just playing." Zach giggled again when he Mum laughed with him.

"I'm going, I love you and tell...what's his name?"

"Raven Mum, Raven Ranchman."

"As in Lorna and Orsil Ranchman?" his Mother exclaimed.

"Er...yeah. Why?"

"Nothing, just that he is the best Alpha of all the packs there is."

"Really?"

"Yes, he is next in line...he did tell you didn't he?"

"No, I have to go Mum, love you." Zach hung up and glared at his mate, letting go of his erection.

"What?" Raven asked nervously, his hand slipping away from his erection too.

"Alpha huh?"

"Oh...I was going to tell you."

"Was being the keyword." Zach crossed his arms over his chest and pouted.

"Are you angry at me?"

"Yes...no...I don't know...I don't want you to be Alpha because that means your going to leave me." Zach sniffled and wiped away a tear, Raven seemed to be making him cry an awful lot.

"You stay with me, baby, if I'm Alpha you, Penny, Kane and baby Sam all come with us." Raven stroked Zach's hair.

"You promise your never going to leave me?"

"Not as long as I live."

"When you die I die. Or when I die you die."

"Huh?" Raven was confused.

"It's being mated to Fae, the Fae loses it power each day he is without his mate, so the gods created the binding spell. It binds our souls together, so we can be together...forever."

"Oh..." Raven whispered.

"Is that a good Oh or a bad Oh." Zach kissed the tiger tattoo on his bicep.

"Good, that means we never have to be alone again." Raven grinned and kissed his mate with as much passion as he could. Zach moaned and kissed Raven. Pulling back Zach giggled at Raven's disappointed face.

"Why did you stop?"

"I want to kiss another part of your body."

Raven grinned and spread his legs enough so Zach could kneel between them.

"I love you." Zach whispered.

"Me too, always you will be in my soul." Raven said and stroked the hair away from his pretty mate's face.

"I'm nervous I won't be able to make you come."

"I know you will, babe, just take your time."

Zach smiled up at his lover, then slowly taking the head in his mouth he moaned as flavor burst over his tongue, lapping at the pre come coating the head he sucked it all away and slowly eased his head down over the monster cock. Bobbing up and down, just like before, but this time he grazed his teeth just enough to cause painful pleasure. Raven gasped and grabbed his hair in a tight fist, his thigh clenched and his cock got bigger if possible in Zach's mouth moments before, creamy bitter sweet come exploded inside his mouth. Zach swallowed every drop of the come. Zach pulled away from the softening cock, gave it one last kiss before laying his head on Raven's chest.

Raven groaned and covered his face.

"What's wrong, babe?" Zach whispered and kissed his cheek.

"I came so fast. I have never came that fast."

"I would like to think it is because it was your mate who was sucking and not some faceless twink."

"I never slept with many guys, baby." Raven detected the jealousy in his voice.

Zach closed his eyes with a shrug, "Your mine now." Zach hugged closer to Raven and fell asleep with a smile on his face.

"Wake up." Zach woke to the feel of Kane jumping on the bed, like a little kid.

"What the fuck do you want?" Zach growled and covered his head with a pillow.

"It's your birthday, wake up, I cooked you breakfast." Zach groaned and threw a pillow at Kane, he was 25 today.

"Where is Raven?" Zach finally realized he was alone.

"Shopping. With Penny. Just us baby brother."

Zach coughed and swallowed, his throat was really sore, must be his punishment for taking that monster cock in throat, Zach had gave Raven another blowjob last night and had managed to get it all down his throat.

"You getting a cold bro?" Kane asked, his face covered with confusion.

"Er...not quite." Zach blushed and turned away to get dressed.

"Ooooh, did you finally get it on with Raven?" Kane sat on the bed, bouncing like a teenage girl, most brother didn't want to talk 'gay' stuff with there brothers but Kane was all to willing to help. It made him wonder.

"Have you ever fucked a guy?"

"Once or twice. Prefer women though."

"Huh." Zach sat on the bed with Kane. "Did you ever fuck Raven?"

"No way baby brother, we were both tops, none willing to bottom...unless they met their mate."

"Good." Zach nodded.

"So..."

"What?"

"Has he claimed you yet?"

"Kane, I don't want to do this."

"He has?"

"No...I'm not ready."

"You love him?"

"Yes."

"Then why not?"

"I'm scared...about babies. I don't want to get pregnant. I don't want kids." Zach sniffled and wiped his eyes. "I don't want to be a freak."

Kane wrapped him in his arms and kissed his head, "You will never be a freak to us, Zach."

"He's right." Penny sat down next to him and wrapped her arm around him too.

Raven sat behind him and pulled him against his chest. "Don't you really want kids?" he whispered in his ear.

"I'm scared."

"Of what?"

"Not being a good enough Dad."

"You will be, look how you help Penny and Kane out."

"I want them, just not yet."

"Okay." Penny and Kane left holding hands.

"Can I have a present?"

"Anything you want."

"Claim me."

"I thought you wanted it to be romantic."

"What's more romantic than at our own house?"

"Our house?"

"I thought maybe..."

"You thought right then." Raven growled out and stripped himself and Zach.

"How is your ass?"

"Empty, it needs to be filled."

"I can help with that."

Raven swooped down and sucked his small cock into his mouth. Zach moaned and arched his back, threading his hands through Raven's dark hair he pulled and pushed him down on his hard little cock. Zach was close to exploding already.

"Stop." Zach panted. Raven moaned and slipped an lubed up finger inside his ass. Zach hissed, the slight burning making his cock jump. Raven chuckled. Twisting his fingers at the same time he took a swallow of cock, he chuckled to himself as Zach emptied himself inside his mouth. Raven kissed the head of it and kissed his way up to Zach's mouth. Sharing his flavor with him, Raven speared his tongue inside Zach's mouth. Zach responded.

"No." Raven said as Zach reached for his cock.

"Why not?"

"I'm not going to claim you."

"Why not?" Zach was hurt.

"I want it to be special."

"It will be, I'll be with you."

"No. We will wait." Raven kissed him one last time and wrapped Zach in his arms. "I will always love you."

"I love you, so much it hurts Raven." Zach kissed Raven's hairless chest.

Raven breathed in the heady scent of his mate and groaned as Zach wiggled against his erection.

"I can help you if you want to." Zach giggled.

"No." Raven growled.

"Would you ever let me fuck you?" Zach said with a grin.

"Er...lets cross that bridge when we come to it." Raven whispered, kissed his cheek and whispered, "Good night."

Zach giggled to himself and slept wrapped in his mate's arms all night. When Zach woke up he was cold and the bed was empty, wrapping the sheets around him he rolled over to look at the clock. 13.47 it read.

"Raven!" he shouted, pissed at his boyfriend. Raven popped his head inside the door and grinned at him.

"Hey, you decided to wake up."

"Don't get cheery on me."

"Oops, what did I do now?"

Raven sat on the edge of the bed with only sweat pants on, Zach could see the outline of his huge soft cock. Licking his lips his eyes traveled up the tight abs, the big pecs. The devil heart with a banner around it, but the banner was empty. Raven had told him he would put a name in it when he met mate. It was still empty. After a year. Finally his eyes looked up into beautiful green eyes.

"You left me to sleep this long?"

"Yeah, thought you needed sleep."

"Didn't mean you had to leave me this long." Zach knew he was being bitchy but he didn't care.

"What got a stick up your ass?" Raven stood with a glare.

"Nothing, that's the problem, I want your stick up my ass, I want to be claimed." Zach shouted. "Don't you love me?"

"Of course I do, baby, what made you think that?"

"You don't want to claim me, you keep putting it off and I have a feeling that if we don't claim each other that something really bad is going to happen. Also I want to be claimed I want to belong to someone. Please?"

Raven growled and Zach gasped as he watch human Raven transform into 7 and a half foot, half wolf - half human Raven. He got bigger everywhere. And Zach meant everywhere. Raven's 11 inch cock must be about 14 inches now but at least it was skinnier.

"This is why I won't claim you, I don't want to fucking hurt you." Raven's voice was like a growl.

"You won't hurt me your still you, you know what your doing."

Raven sighed and licked Zach's cock with his extra long tongue.

"Does this mean you'll claim me?"

h"Yes." Raven grabbed Zach and flipped him onto his stomach, lifting his hips. Sticking his nose at Zach's tiny opening he took a deep breath. Zach shifted and blushed, he couldn't believe Raven was smelling his asshole. Zach gasped as a rough tongue smoothed over his tight little hole. Zach moaned and groaned as Raven rimmed his asshole, eventually Raven pushed his rough tongue inside and it was long enough that the tip brushed again his prostate. Zach screamed as his cock twitched and spurted all over the clean sheets.

"Do you want me to claim you now?" Raven growled.

"Yes!" Zach shouted, pushing his ass towards Raven's cock. Raven gently flipped Zach onto his stomach, he had to take him doggy style. Raven squeezed lube over his cock and Zach's hole, placing the head at the entrance he slowly pushed inside. Zach gasped as the cock slid inside his ass, it didn't hurt until it went further than Raven's normally did. Finally Raven was seated in his ass. Zach pulled himself forward when Raven didn't seem willing to move. Raven took hold of Zach's hips in a firm grip and started pounding into him. Zach knew he was going to have bruises on his hips but he didn't seem to care. Zach moaned at Raven's cock slammed into him over and over again.

"I'm going to come." Zach yelled, Raven took the opportunity to sink his canines into Zach's neck, seconds later Zach screamed as he came over the sheets a second time that night. Raven growled and pulled his canines out of the sweet neck and pounded harder and faster before stiffening and shooting, hot and deeply inside of him. Zach gasped when he felt something latch onto his prostate.

"What is that?" Zach moaned again.

"It proves that were mates." Raven slowly started rocking his hips so that the knot rubbed on his prostate. After a few minutes, Zach came again. When the knot disappeared, Raven changed back and Zach kissed his chest.

"We have to bind. If you want."

"Hmmm...tell me what to do."

"I'll do it."

Zach knelt affront of Raven and let one fingernail extend into a sharp claw, taking a quick slice across Raven's chest, he took a strike across his own palm. Placing his palm against his chest, Zach chanted.

"Gods, let us mates be together for eternity, through blood, through love, through hate, after all lover conquers all, if you see fit Gods let these mates bind there souls together forever."

Zach and Raven gasped as they felt there souls intertwine with each other. It felt like he was finally coming home. Raven kissed his mate and they fell into a deep slumber.

Two weeks later, sex twice a day or more and Zach wasn't feeling too good. Kane, Penny, Raven and Zach were watching an action comedy movie when Zach started sweating up, he slipped his jumper off but it wasn't working, he thought he was going to throw up.

"Zach, baby?" Raven asked and put his hand to his forehead. "Your burning up."

"I'm going to be sick." Zach rushed from the room and towards the bathroom, he only made it as far as the sink. Throwing up what little he had in his stomach he rested his head against the cool tiles. Raven had appeared sometime when he was being sick and was using a cool cloth to wipe away the sweat on his forehead. He kissed Zach's temple and whispered loving words to him.

"Okay, I think I'm good now." Zach said with a smile, slowing standing form his position. He swayed and Raven hoisted him up into his arms, Zach groaned as he was jolted around. Raven kissed his cheek and placed him the bed.

"Sleep, you'll feel better."

Zach didn't feel better for the next four days, on day four he got the courage to ring his mother, he couldn't go to the doctors because of his genes, they would certainly know something was wrong with him.

"Mum?"

"Zach, sweetie are you okay?"

"Not really."

"What's going on?"

"Well Raven claimed me about two weeks ago and a few days ago I have been feeling really sick."

"Oh..I see."

"What do you know what is wrong with me?"

"Yes, but you need Raven near you, put me on speaker phone."

"Raven." Zach yelled as he put his Mum on speaker phone. Raven poked his head in the room and Zach pointed to the bed, Raven came quietly.

"Okay, tell me what's wrong with me."

"Your...expecting."

"Expecting?"

"Zach, honey your pregnant."

Zach was stunned into silence, he wasn't ready for a baby yet, he just wanted some alone time with Raven.

"Zach?"

"I have to go." Zach said, he hung up the phone and chucked the phone against the wall. Hanging his head in his hands he sobbed, as Raven went to put an arm around him, he knocked it off.

"What's wrong? I thought you would be happy." Raven asked.

"I don't want a kid yet. I want to be together for a little while."

"Your Mum said your body would tell you when it was time?"

"Yeah." Zach pouted and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Then it's going to be fine, babe."

"Tell us what is happening." Kane sat on the bed and kissed his brothers head.

"I'm pregnant." Zach curled up under the covers.

"Your...pregnant?"

"Yeah, I don't want to be."

"That is great though, Sam will have someone to play with, you and Penny can trade baby stories and you and Raven can finally be a family."

"I didn't think of it that way." Zach whispered. "I need to sleep." everyone left him, except Raven who climbed up next to him. Zach fell asleep quickly.

Baby789
Baby789
239 Followers