Wolf & Fae

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baby789
Baby789
239 Followers

Over the next two months, they all shopped and sorted the spare room for the baby. Zach was now happy he just needed to get used to the idea of having a baby. More than a couple of times Raven had tried to make him come, but all he had to do was say no then he stopped. Zach had a bit of a bump, holding his hand to his back, it was fucking killing him, you would think him being Fae should stop the pain he had, but no, it was still there right alongside with the mood swings, horniness, weird cravings and he even got fucking swollen ankles, he finished painting the room a pretty red. Suitable for a boy and girl. They wanted it to be a surprise. Raven wrapped his arms around his pregnant mate.

"I want to get married." Raven blurted out.

"What? Why?"

"Well, I know that were mated, but I want you to be with me in all aspects of the word partner. In the human world an in ours."

"You do know that is not the proper way to propose." Zach said with a grin and put red paint on the end of Raven's nose. Raven chuckled and peck Zach on the lips.

"That's why I brought these." Raven got down on one knee and pulled out a plain black leather box, popping open the lid he pulled a smaller ring out, tugging his hand Raven slipped the ring on his ring finger.

"Zachary Roberts, will you do the honor and become my husband?" Raven smiled up at his mate.

"Yes." Zach whispered, tears streaming down his face, damned hormones.

"I only put my name on the inside of yours, I thought you could add to it later."

"It's perfect." it was just a simple golden band. Grabbing the larger ring he held it out to Raven. "Raven Ranchman, will you do the honor and become my husband?"

"Of course." Raven let Zach slip the ring on his finger.

"What does it say on your ring?"

"It says 'Zach, in my soul and heart forever' because that is how I feel about you." Raven grunted when his man jumped into his arms and kissed him, slowly kissing his way down his neck, Zach unbuttoned Raven's shirt, one button at a time.

"What are you doing, babe?"

"I want to make you come, just because I can't don't mean your not aloud to."

"Are you sure, babe?" Raven wasn't going to stop him if he wanted to, it had been two months without him coming, he didn't like it.

"One hundred percent." Zach had undressed Raven by then. Zach looked at the monster and licked his lips. He loved taking this down his throat. Swallowing him whole, Zach moaned and swallowed slowly until his nose rested in the pubic hair at the base of his shaft. Zach slowly sucked as he pulled away, he was just swallowing again when someone came barging in the nursery. By then Zach was throat stuffed with cock.

"Get the fuck out, Penny." Raven growled and grabbed onto Zach's head. Zach heard the door slam and he resumed his task, he kept up the slow and steady pace, after a few minutes Raven's thighs were trembling and his cock swelled shooting liquid into his mouth, Zach kept hold of it inside his mouth a surged up to kiss Raven, sharing his come with him, Raven took the offering and licked at his and Zach's lips.

"Thank you, baby." Raven whispered before pulling his boxers on. There was a knock on the door.

"Are you guys done yet?"

"Sure, Penny, come on in." Zach sat on the window seat and rubbed his stomach. Penny sat next to him and rubbed it too. "I need to talk to you...alone." Penny whispered in his ear.

"Raven, leave." Zach said in a commanding tone. Zach knew Raven's secretly loved being bossed around.

"What? No."

"Leave or I won't give you anymore blow jobs for another four months."

"Your evil, Zach." Raven glared but kissed him gently. Zach gently kissed him back and slapped his ass on the way out. "I love you." Raven grinned and nodded.

"Me too, babe."

"So what do you need, Penny? Is it your nipple still?" since everything began Zach had became a doctor strictly for the supernatural part of the world.

"Nope...I just wanted to know something."

"Ask away."

"How did you...you know...with Raven."

"Huh? I don't follow." Zach closed his eyes and smiled to himself. He loved his family. He didn't know where that thought came from but he didn't mind.

"How did you get him all in?"

"Oh...how did I deepthroat him?"

"Yes." Penny blushed deeply and looked out the window. Zach fiddled with her dress and smiled up at the female werewolf.

Raven was drinking a cold beer when Kane came in the house. They had all moved into Raven's massive house. Kane smiled and headed into the bedroom.

"As soon as it hits the back of the throat, swallow. He will love it." Kane turned around and sat on the sofa.

"I think my brother is talking blowjobs to your sister." Kane whispered.

"Yep, I wouldn't be surprised." Raven chucked him a beer.

"Huh?" Kane twisted the top off his beer and swallowed a heavy gulp.

"They are like two gossiping Nanas. Who do you think helped Penny seduce that night a couple of months ago?"

"Zach." Kane whispered, in shock.

"Yeah, now I think he's trying to teach her how to deepthroat."

"He know how to do that?" Kane asked in shock.

"Oh yes..." Raven whispered his eyes glazing over with lust. "There is allot of stuff about your brother that you don't know, Kane, and you don't need to."

Penny came out blushing and took hold of Kane's hand, pulling him towards their bedroom. Zach followed after Penny and landed himself in Raven's lap.

"Have fun?"

"Yeah, no were near as fun as I could of had with you though." Zach looked up through his lashes at him.

Raven smiled and wrapped his arm around his pregnant boyfriend, kissing his temple. Raven flicked the TV onto the movie channel and he and Zach watched a Rom com. Zach gasped about halfway through the film, his hand flying towards his stomach.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"Nothing...I think the baby kicked." Zach gasped again and grabbed Raven's hand, placing it on his stomach he smiled up at his lover, reading the shock written over his face.

"Oh my god...that is amazing." Raven kissed Zach deeply and passionately. Wrapping his arms around Raven neck, Zach pulled him ontop of him, the two made out on the sofa, Zach's dick was as hard as rock and he could do nothing about it. Didn't mean he had to stop kissing Raven. Zach kissed Raven harder, his tongue sweeping around the inside of his mouth. Raven pulled away panting, holding his hands to Zach's shoulders.

"We can't."

"Were only kissing."

"We can never stop at just kissing, babe."

"I know, I'm just so fucking horny." Zach pouted.

"Call your Mum, ask her if you can have an orgasm, I bet she never stayed celibate through the whole thing."

"Good idea." Zach grabbed the phone and dialed.

"Hello, Zach, How is the baby?"

"Fine thanks Mum, I was calling to ask you something."

"Let me guess it's going to be about the orgasm thing."

"Yes, please tell me I can."

"Zach, you can't have any through the pregnancy."

"That's not fair." Zach pouted.

"Life isn't fair."

"I know."

"I have to go, I love you, Zach, and remember no orgasms."

"Love you too."

Zach hung up and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Your not aloud to come?"

"No."

"Okay, lets watch a movie."

"Fine." Zach was in a huff.

"At least you have one thing to look forward to.

"What?" Zach leant back on the bed and smiled a bit up at his lover.

"For our anniversary."

"That is a week away."

"You get presents." Raven knew Zach loved presents.

"I know, I want your lips wrapped around my cock ." Zach batted his eyelashes at Raven.

"No...just wait. You only have 2 months left Zach."

"Fine." Zach stripped off his jeans and slid under the covers.

Zach and Raven snuggled up together and watched an all time classic romance, Titanic.

One week later Zach was woke up with a kiss. Zach returned the kiss, grabbed his mate's erection and grinned as Raven moaned. Raven batted his hand away with a chuckle.

"Happy anniversary, alma gemela." Raven used the Spanish word for soul mate on a regular basis now.

"Happy anniversary, Ravi." Zach kissed Raven again but moaned and Raven moved away.

"I cooked you breakfast, come on." Raven didn't give him a chance to get out of bed because he picked him up and carried him towards the kitchen. Zach giggled and kissed Raven's chest. Raven set Zach down on the bar stool and piled food affront of him. Zach gaped at the amount of food set affront of him, he knew he was eating for two but that didn't mean he needed this much to eat. There was bacon, eggs, scrambled and sunny-side up, sausage, fried potatoes, musili, toast and orange juice.

"Wow."

"Hope you enjoy." Raven piled his own plate then Zach's, Zach knew he wasn't going to eat all of this but he was sure as hell going to try. Zach dug in and giggled as he took a bite of sausage, Raven watching his every little move. Raven's eyes glowed silver, part of his wolf heritage. Raven and Zach hurriedly finished off their breakfast.

"Lets swim." Raven growled and stripped off his clothes and Zach's too.

"Where?"

"In the pool."

"We have a pool."

"Oh yeah." Raven grabbed Zach and raced him towards the back of the house, laughing he cannon balled into the pool with Zach in his arms. Zach squealed and giggled as they fell into the pool. Zach and Raven splashed around in the pool for a while, Zach watched as Raven's cock grew hard under the water.

"Want me to help with that?"

"Nah...I can wait like you can."

"I got you another present."

"When? you haven't been out."

"The internet, it is a great place."

"Can I have it now?"

"Yep." Zach bounced out of the water and walked off towards the living room. Reaching under the sofa he held a long box in his hand and and a rose in the other. Handing them over he smiled at Raven. Opening the box he gasped, placed on black velvet was a silver wolf on a dark thick chain. Smiling Raven placed it around his neck.

"Do you like it? You don't have to wear it if you don't like it." Raven kissed Zach on the lips firmly to shut him up. Zach returned the kiss and licked at Raven's lips.

"I want my present." Zach said with a giggle.

"Okay..." Raven pointed to his chest and laughed as Zach gasped, the banner had Zach's full name in. Tears welled in Zach's eyes and he pulled Raven into a furious kiss. He didn't know how he didn't notice it this morning. Or while they were swimming.

"I love you so much." Zach whispered against his lips. "I want a tattoo, or something."

"No tattoo's." Raven murmured.

"Why not?" Zach pinched Raven's nipple and giggled when he gasped.

"I don't want you to destroy your body."

"You have them."

"I'm older." Raven said with a laugh.

"Mmm...sexy and older." Zach traced the bulge in Raven's boxers. Raven grabbed his hand with a shake of his head.

"Let's get your nipples pierced."

"Why? That includes needles."

"So does a tattoo."

"I know but..."

"You don't have to." Raven's face fell ever so slightly, but Zach had been with Raven for a year today and he recognized his mates feelings.

"I'll do it." he never wanted to upset Raven.

"Are you sure, sweetheart?" Raven's face lit up slightly.

"One hundred percent...okay about ninety eight percent." Raven chuckled and swung him around kissing him hard on the lips as he was doing it.

"I know a guy, he specializes in supernatural body art and piercings, want it done today?"

"Yes, lets get it done."

Raven and Zach dressed while staring at each other, Zach smiled shyly and quickly dressed, he was wearing snug jeans, a tight shirt and one of Raven's jumpers to hide his baby bump. Raven kissed Zach gently on the lips and helped him into the car. Raven was always the gentleman.

"Does he know about the baby?" Zach whispered, running his hands over the bump.

"Yeah, I told him while I was getting this done." Raven smiled lovingly at his soon to be husband. Now that Zach had gotten over the initial shock of being pregnant and having a baby, he was looking forward to it. The nursery was painted, clothes bought, toys bought, the baby shower planned, the wedding was being planned and Penny and Kane were much more happier, all in all Zach's life was complete. Zach felt the car come rolling to a stop. Raven quickly jumped out of the car and opened Zach's door for him, helping him out of the car.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine, Raven, stop worrying." Zach kissed Raven's cheek and strode inside the tattoo parlor. Zach lent on the table with a grin, looking at the young man behind the counter, he had a green Mohawk, three lip piercings, two eyebrow piercings, on the same eyebrow, his nose pierced, arms covered in tattoo's, a Papa Roach band shirt on and skinny black jeans. Zach thought he was hot.

"Hey, darling, what can I do for you today?" the man drawled. Yum. Texan. He shouldn't be thinking like this, maybe it was the hormones.

"My boyfriend wants me to get my nipples pierced."

"Boyfriend, huh." the young man had a slight plotting look on his face.

"Hey, Taylor, you hitting on my soon to be husband." Raven yelled and slung his arm around Zach's shoulders.

"He told me he was your boyfriend." Taylor frowned slightly.

"He is, and my soon to be husband. Why thinking you could steal him away and tap that?" Raven fake growled.

"Nah, like the good old times remember, where we used to share." Taylor winked at Raven and looked him up and down, licking his lips. Zach wrapped his arms around Raven and shook his head. He never wanted to share Raven, he never wanted anyone else except Raven in his ass. Raven kissed his temple and whispered sweet nothings in his ear.

"So, shall we get your boy pierced?" Taylor rubbed his hands together and guided them back towards the piercing room, urging Zach to lay down on a chair, that looked like a dentists chair, Taylor sorted everything out of the nipple piercings. Raven kissed him and helped his take his jumper and shirt off. Taylor turned back around and gasped, dropping the tray he was holding, scattering needles and other piercing supplies over the room.

"Are you okay, dude?" Raven put a hand on Taylor's shoulder.

"Yeah, I didn't think he was..." Taylor pointed to Zach's stomach. Zach smiled slightly and stood up, sashaying towards Taylor he grasped his glove covered hand and placed it on his stomach, it was a couple of moments later that the baby kicked.

"Wow, that is something else."

"I know. Now can we get this piercing over with please?"

"Yeah, yeah, sure, let me just get everything sorted. Again." Taylor pottered around the room and sat on a wheeled stool. Zach took hold of Raven's hand and smiled up at his boyfriend. Zach giggled at the alcoholic wipe swiped across his nipple. Taylor smiled and clamped tongs onto his nipple stretching it out and placing an entrance hole and an exit hole for the needle.

"Your going to feel a sharp sting." Taylor said as he pushed the needle through his nipple, Zach bit his lip the gasped. The pain morphed into pleasure and his cock hardened to rock.

"Err..." Taylor looked anywhere but at him.

"What's up, buddy?"

"Zach...seems to have a problem." Raven glanced down at Zach and chuckled. "Don't worry about that, he hasn't come in a couple of months, it goes off at anything now."

"O...Okay." Taylor done the same to the other nipple and Zach writhed slightly on the bed, his cock felt like it was going to explode if it wasn't going to get touched. Taylor mumbled something, tidied the room up and dashed away to the counter.

"He seemed so confident when I first met him." Zach whispered and sat up. Pulling the shirt over his freshly pierced nipples, he hissed. Pulling the jumper over aswell made him smile. He had gotten his boyfriend another good present. Raven paid Taylor and they headed home.

The next two months went to fast for Zach, he and Raven were married, finally, but he felt really odd the last two weeks. Zach decided to give his mother a call and dialed her cell.

"Mum?" he whispered when she answered.

"Zach, honey."

"I'm scared, I've been feeling ill the last few weeks, what if something is wrong with the baby?"

"Nothing is wrong, the baby is soon due."

"So it's warning me?"

"Yeah, kinda."

"Okay..." Zach gasped as a puddle formed around the floor. Of all the times for his waters to break it had to be now. "Mum."

"What?"

"I think my water just broke."

"Oh...okay, lay on the bed and call Raven. Do you have a doctor there?"

"No, what do I do?" Zach sat on the bed and slowly eased down to a laying position.

"Give me to Raven, I will guide him through it."

"Raven, Kane, Penny." Zach yelled. They all came rushing in, Kane slipped on the mess and smacked his head on the floor. "Sorry." he panted. Zach held out the phone to Raven and shed his clothes slowly. Laying back on the bed naked he closed his eyes. He was scared. Raven knelt between his knees and clipped the headset to his ear.

"Okay, what do I do?"

"You need to see if he is dilated."

"How?"

"Check with your fingers, there should be a gap for the baby to push through."

"Right." Raven slipped gloves on and lubed his fingers up, slipping them carefully into his husband's ass, he wish it was different circumstances that he was doing this but it wasn't so he got on with it. Raven gently eased his fingers out.

"It feel quite big." Raven watched as his Zach screamed.

"The contractions are coming quickly." Zach's mum cursed and mumbled something he couldn't hear. Raven kissed Zach's leg and smiled up at him. Zach gave him a weak smile back.

"He's going to have to push."

"Your going to have to push, baby." Raven whispered and placed his hands on Zach's thighs. Zach nodded and pushed with all of his might, screaming through it. Zach stopped and panted. Raven whispered loving words to him and wished he could help with his pain. Zach moaned and pushed again, the baby's head appeared as Zach kept pushing.

"You suck, Raven."

Raven leant up and whispered in his ear, "When this is all over and your healed, you can fuck me, Do you want that?" Zach nodded and kissed him gently.

"Promise?"

"I promise."

Zach grabbed his hand and pushed one last big push and smiled as he heard baby screaming. Their little girl was in the world. Raven handed the baby to Penny to clean up and sat next to Zach on the bed.

"I love you, so much, Raven." Zach panted and rested his head on Raven's chest.

"Love you too, babe." Raven watched as Zach drifted into to a sleep and grinned when Penny handed the baby over to him. When she blinked her eyes open he smiled, a single tear dripping down his face, she had Zach's eyes. Securing her in his arms, Raven and the baby drifted off.

"What about, Diana?" Raven said to Zach.

"No, that is to old of a name." Zach shoveled more cornflakes into his mouth as he watched their baby. "Rebecca?"

"I don't like that. How's...Grace?"

"Grace? I like that. Grace Penny Ranchman."

"Hello, Grace." Raven laid Grace down in her cot, in her nursery, and kissed her little button nose. Finally after two weeks she had a name. Slipping back into the bedroom with Zach he took the bowl of him and eased him onto the bed. Kissing him gently on the lips he licked the sugar of them.

"You promised." Zach whispered, huskily.

"I did, do you want to fuck my tight virgin ass?" Raven growled and bit Zach's pierced nipple.

"Yes."

"I prepared myself, so you can fuck me now."

"Mmm, I love a man who is prepared." Zach growled and placed his little cock at Raven's hole. Giving one large thrust he laughed as Raven squirmed then moaned. Not giving the burning sensation time to ease, Zach started pounding his little cock into Raven's tight ass. Raven moaned and grasped his cock, stroking it to the rhythm of Zach's thrust, Zach cried out first and shot streams after streams of hot come in his ass. Raven moaned loudly and then screamed as his cock exploded all over his chest and stomach. Zach slowly eased out and fell next to Raven.

Baby789
Baby789
239 Followers