Wolf Ch. 1

Story Info
A woman dreams or does she?
3.3k words
4.13
100.4k
21
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/05/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying in bed is such a wonderful activity to do on the weekend. Just knowing that I don’t have to go to work has me smiling inside. Master nudges me to turn over which I obey instantly. “Maybe I was snoring and didn’t realize it.” I tell myself and doze off again.

I find myself in the forest; wandering around for who knows what. After what seems like hours I fall to the ground exhausted and lean against a tree. Suddenly, I hear something approach me from behind the trees and I freeze. Looking, I find a rather large wolf standing in front of me with a quizzical look on its face. I relax, knowing somehow that the animal is not going to harm me.

“What are you doing in my forest?” the wolf asks gruffly.

Startled, I look at him, unable to answer his question.

“I said, what are you doing here?” He asks again, this time impatiently.

“Forgive me, I wasn’t expecting you to be able to speak.” I answer. “As for what am I doing here; I have no idea where here is.”

“Where you are is in MY forest, which is off limits to all humans. Tell me why I shouldn’t get rid of you.” The wolf retorts brusquely.

“Well,” I begin, “i love animals, especially wolves. I would never hurt one intentionally. Besides, I have no idea how to get out of here.”

“Hmm, well girl, come with me and we will see what you really think of my kind. I may even show you the way out.” Smiling, he walks off.

Not knowing what else to do, I run after him, but i’m unable to catch up. His four legs go so much faster than my two, and I fall back even further.

“Sir Wolf,” I call out breathlessly, “Could you please slow down? I can’t walk nearly that fast and i’m afraid i’ll lose site of you.”

He stops momentarily and looks back. “We’re almost there, just keep following me, girl” He then continues on his way.

I scramble to keep up, but it is no use. Thinking that I have lost him I stop. Looking around I see a doorway that appears carved into the side of a hill. Reaching it, I stop to catch my breath and then knock. Opening the door is the wolf I had met earlier, and he is smiling.

“Welcome to my home little one. Come on in, I will try to make your stay as pleasant as possible.” Moving away from the door, he let’s me enter. The door shuts and an audible click is heard. I freeze, knowing it’s the sound of a door locking.

“Sir Wolf,” I begin, “i’ve changed my mind. I would like to find my way out of here on my own. Could you please open the door and let me out?”

Walking towards me he begins to laugh, backing me to the wall. “You should have thought about all your options before you came here. This is MY house, and you’re here for my enjoyment. Everything else is unimportant. Besides,” whispering in my ear, “you know deep down you want this or you wouldn’t have come.”

i try to move away, but he is too fast. Every way I move he counters me, keeping me pinned to the wall. Frustrated, I bring up my hand to push him away; he grabs it with one hand and holds it above my head. Taking his other hand he forces my other arm also above my head, holding it with the first hand. Lowering his hand, he brings it in front of my face, showing me his claws. They are razor sharp and very long. Deliberately he touches my throat, the tip of one of the claws at the hollow between my throat and sternum; pressing just enough to let me know it’s there.

“Don’t ever try that again,” he says to me angrily. “All I have to do is just push a little bit and you’ll be my dinner. Do you understand?”

“i understand you want to rape me.” I reply.

“Rape?!” he responds, laughing. “Rape? I think not girl. You’ll be pleading for a chance to fuck me.”

“Never,” I reply angrily.

i look at him, not knowing what else to say. Instead I study him, trying to figure him out and to find some weakness that I can use against him. He’s slightly shorter than me but he makes it up in agility and strength. He also knows the forest much better than i, and can blend in easy with his dark gray fur. My light skin will contrast too much; there is no way that I can camouflage myself. He also seems to know me well, and can anticipate my every move. Sighing, I relax, resigning myself to the fact that there is no other way out.

Sensing my resignation to the inevitable, he grins and slowly removes his claw. “Good girl, now kneel.” The Wolf growls in my ear. I kneel down in front of him and wait. Idly he strokes his cock; the redness of it contrasting sharply with the darkness of his fur. I feel a wetness forming between my legs but I try to ignore it. Somehow he too notices it and chuckles.

“Reach down and taste yourself, little one, and describe it to me.” The Wolf instructs me.

“But Sir Wolf,” I begin, “ there is nothing there to taste.” Before I could say anymore he lunges and I fall backwards, pinning me to the floor. Bringing his claw back to my throat, he looks at me.

“You have to many clothes on, girl,” he growls. Hooking his claw into the top of my shirt he slowly brings it down, slicing through the material and leaving it on the floor. He does the same with my pants, slicing through the crotch and sides. Touching my pussy he lets out a loud growl. “Don’t ever lie to me again, girl. Now, taste yourself and describe it to me. Sitting down again he waits for my answer.

Reaching down I feel my wet pussy. Rubbing it I then bring my hand to my mouth and taste. “i have a light delicate taste,” I begin, “something like salmon with a slightly nutty twist.” I then insert a finger deep into my cunt and taste again, this time wrapping my lips around it. “Hmm, it seems that I also have a slightly tangy aftertaste; but not unpleasant at all.”

“Very good, little one.” The Wolf says, smiling broadly, his red cock growing larger in his hand. “Keep playing with yourself, girl. I want to watch.”

i think to myself, may-be if I just get this over with he’ll let me go home. I begin to rub myself, thinking about Master and Kai. Slowly, I rub my pussy and clit, making it slick with my juices. I can see the Wolf is pleased; his cock large and red in his hand, some pre-cum already forming on the tip. I can feel myself getting close, almost to release, when all of a sudden the Wolf tells me to stop.

“But Sir,” I begin, “i thought you wanted to watch me cum.” I look at his cock, wondering how it would feel deep inside my aching pussy.

Smiling, he replies, “Yes, I do little one, but I want you to describe what you’re thinking about. Tell me what your fantasy is girl.”

“my fantasy Sir Wolf?”

“Yes, child; your fantasy.” He replies.

I look at him and realize he isn’t going to let me off that easily. Lying back down I position myself so he has a good luck at my cunt. His cock fills his hand; straining to be allowed release. My mind drifts away from Master and Kai, and focuses of Sir Wolf’s engorged member. Smiling at him I begin:

“Getting home before Master, I undress and go out to play with Kai in the back yard. Kai is very glad to see me and shows it by running towards me. When he reaches me he immediately begins lapping at my pussy. I spread my legs wider so he can get to it easier.”

“Tell me little one, how does it feel having a dog lick you?” the Wolf asks.

“Oh, Sir Wolf, it feels wonderful.” I reply still stroking my pussy, my fingers deep inside my cunt. “Kai has a long tongue and it reaches all the way to my ass. His tongue is a lot thinner than a humans; it’s almost like a long wet ribbon licking me but much better. I love him licking my pussy and then moving to my tits and licking them. By then he has such a hard-on that his cock is pressing on me while his tongue is getting me hotter.”

“And what do you do with his cock, girl?” The Wolf questions me yet again.

Wolf’s cock is dripping with cum, lubing itself for his large hand. I can’t get my mind off of it; I want so much to feel it deep inside me and to taste him on my lips.

“Why don’t I just show you Sir,” I reply. I begin to move towards him, but he stops me.

“Not yet little one, I want you to tell me more about Kai and your fantasy.” He replies, smiling. “What does he do next?”

i continue with the fantasy but my body aches for Wolf’s cock. “Kai nudges me, and I lie down on a chaise lounge. It’s just the right height for Kai to reach every part of me. Draping my legs over the edge he continues licking my pussy; I bring my hand to my breasts and begin playing with them by rubbing and pinching them. my pussy aches and Kai knows it. Coming around he nudges my hand out of the way and starts lapping my breasts; teasing each one separately. I can see his cock but I am unable to reach it. It’s hanging out of it’s sheath, large and red and dripping it’s precious juices.”

Looking up I see Wolf leaned back with his eyes closed. His cock is straining in his hands; his hand pumping his cock. Quietly I move closer to him, continuing with my story.

“Pulling Kai off of me, I turn around. He returns to my nipples but now his cock is within reach. I begin stroking his cock,” stroking Wolf’s cock as I describe it. “i first tease Kai by tracing my finger around the tip of his cock. I then get what I can of his doggy cum and lube my hand; then I wrap it around him and begin fucking him. Like this, Sir Wolf.”

Wolf’s cock grows with my touch, his hard member releasing his cum around my hand. Leaning forward, I bring my tongue to the tip and taste; sounds of satisfaction escapes from Wolf’s lips. I feel his hands in my hair, pulling me closer towards him.

Abandoning my fantasy, I take Wolf’s entire cock into my mouth. His cock fills my mouth, slowly fucking my face. Panting loudly the Wolf fucks my face, each stroke deeper than the last. My body is as if it’s on fire; my cunt begging me to allow him inside. As if he had heard me, he brings his large hand to my clit and begins rubbing it. Feeling his touch makes me hotter, my mouth takes his cock deeper down my throat, doing its best to swallow it whole.

Suddenly, he pulls me off, stands up and walks away. I start to get up to follow when he orders, “Stay”. Staying where I am I look at him puzzled.

“Sir Wolf,” I ask, “What is wrong?”

Smiling, he looks at me; “Why, nothing is wrong little one. You’re the one who said that you would never fuck me.”

“I’ve changed my mind Sir,” I begin. “i would very much like the chance to feel you in my cunt. Please Sir Wolf.”

“I don’t think so girl,” he replies. “Get what’s left of your clothes and go home. Just take the road south and it will lead you back to where you came from.” With that he walks out of the room.

Not believing he would leave me hot and wet like this, I follow him into the next room. Getting in front of him I get on all fours, my ass presented to him. “Please Sir Wolf, I need you. Please fuck me.”

“Girl, I will not fuck you. Now go home!” The Wolf says more forceful than before.

“Sir Wolf, I beseech you; I want to know what Your cock feels like deep inside me. Please, fuck me!” I beg.

Walking to me he puts my head into his hands. Holding my head up, he looks into my eyes and says softly “Go home.”

“No Sir, Please!” I cry.

“little one, who are you talking to and why are you on your hands and knees?”

I open my eyes and see Master looking at me with a puzzled look.

Still disoriented I look at Master. “i was in a forest.” I answer. “There was this house, and I was talking to a Wolf.”

“little one, you were dreaming.” Master calmly replies. He rubs my pussy, coating His hand with my juices. “And from the looks of it, it was one hell of a dream. What were you dreaming about?”

“A Wolf found me resting in the forest and offered to show me the way out.” I begin, “He takes me to his house and forces me to pleasure myself in front of him. Now he has gone, and I want so much to fuck him. I can still taste his cock on my tongue.”

Still on all fours, I don’t know what to do next. my pussy aches so much; the dream has me so aroused; and the Wolf is no where around. As if he was silently called, Kai comes in and looks at me. Without any hesitation, he comes up behind me and licks my ass and pussy. Soft moans escape from my mouth, my body trembling with the sensations. Master moves around behind me as He watches Kai. I feel His hand spreading my ass cheeks, Kai’s long pink tongue reaches further into my crack; his tongue lapping the top of my anus. my body is on fire; needing release.

“Tell me girl, what does that feel like?” Master whispers in my ear.

“Kai’s tongue feels like heaven,” I say, smiling.

Grabbing my hair, Master raises my head. “I know that, whore. But what does it feel like? Describe it to me.”

“His tongue is long and wet and able to lick both my pussy and ass at the same time. It feels soooo good; like a long, thin piece of wet leather slowly sliding along my cunt and ass.” Moaning softly, I continue. “When his tongue touches my pussy, the sensations are felt all over my body. my nipples tingle each time my cunt is touched. When Kai’s tongue touches my ass, oh Master, I just want to feel him deep inside.”

“Why does that make you want him inside you?” Master asks.

“When he touches the outside of my anus, my ass relaxes and opens; waiting for his cock to enter. The anticipation is awful; just knowing he is so close drives me insane.”

i look at Master. Smiling at me He lets go of my hair. He brings His cock to my mouth; which I take. I feel Kai mount me, his cock suddenly buries itself deep inside my ass. Gasping, I try to cry out but I am unable to with Master’s cock in my mouth. Vigorously, Master fucks my mouth, His cock forcing its way down my throat. Kai’s furry belly rubs against the top of my back, his cock invading my ass, pounding deeper inside me every time he thrusts. Deeper his cock ravages my ass, Kai’s doggy breath hot on my neck, his cum dripping down my legs. Suddenly I feel his knot overtake my ass, filling and stretching to its limit. Kai and I are now linked; mated together like a dog and his bitch. I am Kai’s bitch, his fuck toy; ready to please him at any time.

“Is this what you wanted to do with the Wolf, you little slut?” Master growls as His cock overpowering my mouth. “You wanted him to fuck you, to take what is MINE.” Pulling out Master forces my head up, “Only I decide who can take you. A LWAYS remember that, whore.”

Bringing His cock back to my mouth, Master drives it completely down my throat. Leisurely, He fucks my face; each time His cock buries itself totally within my mouth, forcing my throat to open itself to accept it. I can feel Kai tensing, ready to fill my ass with his cum. Pulsing, Kai’s cock releases it’s load, my ass accepting it, his cum filling my bowels. His knot dissipates quickly, releasing his hold with me. Moving away, Kai sits in the corner watching.

Releasing me, Master moves away. Quickly, without warning He slams His cock deep in my ass, Kai’s cum lubing it. Hard and fast Master takes what is His. Master’s cock, combined with Kai’s strains my ass to its capacity. Bringing His hand around He takes a nipple and twists, my already sensitive body responding.

“Well, My slut, is this what You want?” Growls Master.

“Yes Sir,” I respond breathless.

“Describe what you’re feeling”

“i feel Your cock deep in my ass; it stretching me wide open. Each thrust stands my nerves on edge, my ass and pussy burning, wanting more. When Your cock enters my ass it sends sensations to my nipples making them hard and very sensitive; any touch causes my clit to react.”

“MY fuck toy.” States Master.

“Yes Sir,” I answer. “Please Sir, may Your bitch cum?”

“In a minute slave,” He replies twisting my nipple harder.

Feeling my body near release I try my best to concentrate, knowing Master hasn’t given me permission to cum. Faster and deeper Master’s cock pounds my ass, His breath hot and steamy on my neck. Strangely I feel another knot forming, my ass stretched more than it has ever been. This strange sensation almost sends me over, but I catch myself.

“Master, may I please cum now?” I ask again.

“NO!” Replies an unfamiliar voice.

Knotted to Master, He takes me. I can feel him inside me, fucking me deeply. Dripping down my legs I can feel more cum, but this time its His. Savagely He mauls my breast, his strong hands alternately caressing and pinching them. Feeling Him tense up, I know he is about to cum.

“Now girl, CUM.”

Screaming, I cum, my body writhing within His grasp. Feeling my release, Master releases His seed deep inside my ass. I can feel His cock throbbing, His cum filling my insides alongside Kai’s.

Still linked, Master drapes His body over mine. I lie on the bed exhausted, not knowing what to expect next. Finally, the knot subsides allowing Master to release me. Moving around He presents His cock to me.

“Clean it off,” He commands.

Opening my mouth I take His cock into my mouth. Sucking gently I clean Him; using my tongue to make double sure the job was done right. Satisfied that the job was done correctly, He moves away. Closing my eyes I try to understand what has happened but can’t. Instead, I lay there trying to relax.

Without warning a hand grabs my hair, pulling me off the bed and on to the floor. Before I have a chance to react, I feel a warm liquid falling from my hair and onto my body. Looking up I see Master, His cock dripping small golden droplets onto the floor.


“MINE!” Master proclaims proudly.