Wolf Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again a cock is placed at my ass, and again i am told to beg for it. “i can not.” i reply, trying to convince myself along with the creature.

“Don’t you want it, child?” the wolf creature queries.

“i want it more than anything, but i cannot ask without knowing Master approves.” i respond

“Whether i approve or not, you’re still getting fucked.” interjects Master.

Before i have a chance to respond, the stranger’s cock enters my ass.

Screaming, i feel the enormous cock entering me. i have never had anything as large as this inside me. my ass surrounds his cock, trying its best to adapt to the change. The creature continues raping my ass, occasionally spitting on his cock to provide some lube. Finally, my body begins to adapt to the immense size of his cock my ass starts to relax and enjoy the feelings my body is receiving. This creature’s cock must be at least six inches around; the stretching of my ass is more than i’ve ever had. i have no idea how long he is, but i’m sure he’s more than anyone i’ve ever been with. He alternates his stroke constantly; one moment he’s fucking me hard and furious while the next minute he may be slow and almost motionless. The pain is almost nonexistent now; i am able to completely engross myself into the pleasure he is giving me. And then suddenly he pulls out.

The hands release me and i’m pulled onto the table once again, but this time i’m laid on my back. The blindfold is taken off of my eyes. i blink at the sudden influx of light, unable to see anything for a minute. When my eyes adjust i see the one in front of me is the same man who was in the creek, but he has transformed into one of the creatures. i know it is him; no one else in the room is anywhere near the same height as him, and his fur and hair are the same charcoal gray. Looking around the room i notice several figures, but none of them i recognize; some are men and others are the creatures. Placing my legs on his shoulders he enters my ass again, this time facing me and smiling. One hand he grasps my legs and with the other he plays with my clit. Another stands by my head, his hard cock by my mouth. i open my mouth and he slides it deep inside my mouth. He is also one of the wolf creatures. i hungrily suck on it, wanting more of His throbbing cock in my mouth, but it’s too large for me to take without gagging. Both creatures are fucking me in the same rhythm, each cock sliding inside me at the same time. i can see the knot forming on the one in my mouth; his engorgement exciting me, making me hotter. my lips stop at the base of his knot; i can feel his excitement through it, the filling of the knot pulsating with the enjoyment i am giving him.

Suddenly he pulls out of my mouth. In front of me i look at his cock. It looks like a dog’s cock, but larger. i estimate it to be about eight inches long and three around. His knot has to be at least twice that size. The cock is a blackish red in color with blue veins running throughout. The tip has precum already dripping from it; a thick milky colored fluid. i lean over and let it drip on my tongue. The taste is slightly tart and of an oily consistency. i look up at the creature an smile. He grabs my hair and shoves his cock back into my mouth, fucking it relentlessly.

The one in my ass continues to fuck me; his cock slamming into my stretched ass deeper and harder. He lets go of my legs and grabs my right breast, digging his claws into the soft flesh. i can feel his cum already dripping down the crack of my ass. From the corner of my eye i can see small droplets of blood from his claws. His other hand is furiously rubbing my sore clit, bringing me to orgasm once again. The one in my mouth thrusts his cock deeply down my throat, using my screams as a vibrator. He cums immediately, his cock forcing its cum down my throat. Spent, he releases my head and walks away.

The other creature releases my clit and breast, grabbing my shoulders and forcefully thrusting his entire cock inside my ass. i can feel his knot forming inside my already full and stretched ass, stretching it further than i ever thought possible. i scream out loudly, the pain is almost unbearable. He continues to fuck me, his knot growing larger inside me. Feeling i can’t take anymore, i feel his cock throbbing and then his cum shooting deep inside me. His knot subsides quickly and he pulls out. Glaring at me, he snarls and walks away, joining the others in the room.

Another creature approaches me. He looks familiar, but i know i couldn’t possibly have met him before. Without saying a word, he grabs my head, pushing my face towards his cock. i barely have time to open my mouth before he shoves it into my mouth.

i take his cock deeply into my mouth. It hits the back of my mouth, forcing its way into my throat. Cum is already dripping from it, providing lube for my lips. His cock grows with my touch, my tongue tickling the shaft as it glides down my throat.

Without warning he pulls out. Looking at me, he smiles, and then kisses me deeply. When he pulls away a look of astonishment comes to my face; i notice something about this creature’s eyes that i did not see before. Before i could react any further he buries his teeth into the side of my neck, sending sensations to my well-fucked pussy. He then grabs my ear with his claws and squeezes it tightly. Without fucking me, He makes me cum…hard.

Releasing my neck, he whispers in my ear, “That’s right, little one. Cum for Me.”

i continue to cum, the creature pressing harder on my ear. He then lets go and orders me on my stomach. i turn over, and kneel onto the table. He pulls my hair away and bites my back starting at the nape of my neck and traveling down and ending at my ass.

Climbing on top of me, i can feel His fur sliding on my back. Suddenly, He grabs my hair, pulling my head back. Startled, i gasp. Laughing, He brings His mouth to my ear.

“What do you want?” He asks.

“i want You to take what is rightfully Yours.” i reply breathlessly.

“And what is rightfully mine?” He continues.

Without hesitation i reply, “i am.”

Placing both hands on my hips, Master buries His cock deep inside my ass. He uses my hips to thrust me onto His cock, burying it deeper inside me with each stroke. The knot begins to form, trapping itself inside my already sore ass. This stretches my ass once again, but not nearly as far as the one before. These sensations are not at all unpleasant, my ass already used to being expanded.

“Play with yourself, slut.” commands Master.

Reaching down, i find my hood ring. my clit is too sore to touch, but moving the ring accomplishes what Master desires. my body aches for release, but i hold back. i want to cum with Master; i want to feel my body throbbing alongside His. Sensing this, Master leans forward and bites my neck again, instantly bringing me over the edge. i cum again, my body thrusting itself into Master. Growling, Master pushes into me, His cock pulsating, releasing His cum deep into my ass. Lying on top of me, Master rests until His knot subsides. A few minutes later the knot releases Him. He pulls out and walks away, leaving me by myself. The men creatures retreat into another room. i stay on the table and wait for them to decide my fate. i can hear them talking but am unable to hear the conversation. A few minutes later Master re-enters the room; this time He is in His human form.

“Are you okay, little one?” Master asks.

Smiling broadly i reply, “Yes Sir. I’m fine.”

Master smiles back at me. “Good, because we’re spending another night here.”

12