Wolf Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
Reunited and it feels so strange.
1.3k words
4.47
28.9k
11

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 01/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anitole
Anitole
267 Followers

Kyle felt woozy. He'd dropped hi keys in the bowl and stripped out of his clothes headed groggily to the shower. He felt painfully hot, as if his skin were coated in some sort of flesh-eating chemical. He switched on the shower, turning the cold nozzle all the way to the left.

He ran the bar of soap over his flat stomach and up over his chest, letting the stream flow over his skin. It soothed the burning a bit, but not much. It didn't really matter, though. As he stood under the cold shower head he suddenly became aware of a dull ache in his stomach. He winced at it and then felt the sharp stab which nearly doubled him over.

"Oh, Christ!" He dropped the bar of soap and turned off the water. His stomach made a loud gargling noise and Kyle licked his chops, panting. "Food..."

He didn't bother to dry off but instead went to the kitchen in the buff, opening the fridge. He took out a package of tofu dogs and the left over vegetarian chili he'd made for dinner three nights before. He put them on the counter and studied them as another sharp hunger pain hit him and his knees nearly collapsed. When was the last time he had eaten?

He honestly couldn't remember.

He opened the package of veggie-franks and bit into one, nearly bulking the thing whole before tearing into the package and inhaling the rest in the same greedily ravenous manner. He shuttered the whole time as his hunger seemed to grow even more with each bite of food. He was half mad, watching the chili bubbling in the microwave and when it was out he nearly chugged the whole thing, not caring that it burned his mouth as he did so. He licked the bottom of the Tupperware container and then tossed it in the sink, licking his lips, still hungry.

***

No sooner had Walter pulled the van to the curb than the girl, Wahya, was through the sliding door and on the steps of the little stately brownstone. Julie looked at her father, dubiously and then climbed out the passenger side. She joined the girl at the door, watching quietly as the girl seemed to be confused as to why it wouldn't open.

"Try the buzzer." Julie said, finding the right button and pushing it.

The girl was agitated, looking up at the building impatiently. "Kyle, boyfriend." He pounded her fist against the door and, to Julie's astonishment, the door seemed to be the worse for the impact. The little girl's fist had left a large dent in the door just above the jam.

"Whoa, easy there, kid-o." Walter had joined them, his hand stuffed into the pockets of his pants. He was cold and would have put on his overcoat if it weren't the only thing keeping Wahya decent. "Maybe he's not home yet? Have you got a key?"

Wahya looked at him confusedly and then she whimpered and ran a hand over the door.

"Okay, so we'll buzz the super. He'll let us..."

There came a beep from the callbox and a ragged sounding man's voice came through. "H-hello?"

Wahya leapt to the call box and began kissing it passionately, repeating the name over and over again trying to give it many meanings through inflection. "Kyle. Ky-le. Ky-LE."

After a pause the voice came back through the box. "Y-yeah, that's me. Are- are you dropping something off, or..."

Julie put a hand on Wahya's shoulder and smiled moving her aside to take up the duties of communication. "We found your girlfriend," she said, bluntly. "My dad and I."

"Girlfriend, I don't have a—Oh, Jesus!" There was a cry of pain that seemed to deepen and expand.

Wahya's ears perked up at the noise. She took it as some sort of incitement, for she began pounding at the door, knocking it against its metal hinges so that they seemed to shake.

Julie spoke into the speaker. "Are you alright, mister? Hey? Look, she's about to break the damned door in just to see you. I'd say you've got a girlfriend whether you want her or not."

The voice on the call box seemed to be deepening into some sort of animalian sound, like a growling before the call was ended, the man upstairs having taken his finger off the call switch. Wahya's shrieks were loud and crisp as she pummeled the heavy security door and shook it violently in its frame.

"She's going to break the door down. I don't believe it." Walter grabbed his daughter and pulled her back from the spectacle as the door gave with a loud metallic groan. She climbed over the wreckage of the door and disappeared through the lighted entryway and up the steps as preternatural speed.

Walter and Julie stood frozen on the bottom step of the brownstone for a moment before they exchanges glances and bolted for the car. Whatever it was they had just helped, they realized it was not an ordinary girl.

***

Kyle had keeled over on his side, and the spasms in his arms and legs were now torturous. He could swear he felt bone snapping as his muscles tightened. His skin was on fire. He pulled himself up from the floor and tried to walk to the front door where the impatient knocking had begun. He stumbled a few times before making it and opening the door.

She came through with ease and took off her coat. She nuzzled his neck and smiled at his red florid face. She couldn't remember much of her first transformation but she knew that it was painful. She took his arm and led him to the large stuffed thing in the middle of the room.

Kyle fell back on the couch and when the girl lay down on top of him, snuggling into him he barked out a question.

"What d-did you d-do to m-me?"

The wolfgirl couldn't understand the human words, but underneath them she heard the voice that was in her own tongue and she answered the question by kissing her way up over his burning flesh, already starting to grow thick and dark with fur and she took the lobe of his ear in her mouth and pit down until she tasted the light metallic taste of his blood. Then she kissed him on his mouth, feeling his tongue growing flat and wide as she did so and then they were on the floor, he behind her, thrusting into her as she too transformed and felt the delicate folds of her tight heat. His rough grunts and sharp thrusting hips filling her up with the massive turgidity of his cock.

You're good this way, too.

His pace slowed and she knew he was being called by the hunger.

Mate first. Then I'll get you something to eat.

I know you.

She rolled and batted him over onto his back, shifting as she did into her human form.

How do you do that?

She looked into his eyes and in a moment he understood and with the understanding he changed, the fur seeming to become liquid and drip from his body as his torso lengthened and his shoulders became broad once more. His eyes returned to their normal blue color and he reached up and too her face in his hands, kissing her.

"Wahya," he said, sucking her tongue between his lips and then pulling her down astride him. "I'm so fucking hungry!"

She rode him and then when she came she let out a soft shallow little howl of pleasure, gripping him firmly with her insides so that he shot his seed deep inside her. She cradled his head and then let it rest on the hard wood floor. She made him focus on her eyes and as she willed the man in him to sleep she told him not to worry, when he woke he'd be rested and his hunger sustained.

Then tomorrow you will teach me about the human world.

Anitole
Anitole
267 Followers