Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Story Info
A valentine's day fiasco loss that may turn out better.
1.8k words
4.02
22.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misty sat at the windowsill watching the falling rain turn to snow. "Wonderful," she said sarcastically. "Just what I want, a white Valentine's Day."

She popped another chocolate. It seemed all her friends had given her chocolate as a consolation gift for the holiday. Mmm, caramel, yet another reminder that Jason had taken his size two secretary on the weekend getaway to Jamaica. That was supposed to be HER vacation! But she didn't look as good in a swimsuit as Samantha, and looks were all that mattered right?

"Misty... Misty... Misty!" It took shouting for Jonny to get Misty out of her train of thought and back to the real world.

"Sorry," Misty grumbled, "What's up?"

"Look, it sucks what Jason did to you, but Layla and one of her friends from High School are coming by and it would be nice if you didn't look so distraught when you met Kyra."

"Thanks, Jonny. Because I know I look so wonderful to begin with. That's why I'm sitting here instead of on a beach in Jamaica."

"Misty, that's not what I meant. You're gorgeous." It was obvious Jonny was trying to fix what he said, "Jason is an idiot for not taking you. I just thought maybe you would want to hang out with us tonight."

Misty relented. Her roommate really was just trying to help. "Alright," Misty told him, "I'll go freshen up."

Misty went to her room, took her shirt off, and looked in the mirror. She used to always think that double D breasts were only accented by her bit of a tummy. Apparently the 'hug me and I might break' look was what mattered to Jason. She took a deep breath, grabbed a clean shirt, and told herself to relax.

Misty walked back into the living room and her tension returned. She never knew how Jonny had landed her, but Layla was gorgeous, 5'6. Not more than 125 pounds, and flowing red hair. Kyra was the brunette version of Layla. Misty wondered if everyone from their high school was beautiful as the tension flooded back to her, and she was about to run back to her room when Layla jumped up from the couch to hug her. Layla then proceeded to pull her to the loveseat and plop her down next to Kyra.

"Kyra, Misty. Misty, Kyra," Layla introduced us. "Kyra and I went to high school together. She just got back from a study abroad program in Europe."

Misty turned to greet Kyra but all she noticed was what looked like a mini boa across her chest. "What's with the feathers?" she blurted out before she could stop herself.

"It's lingerie," Kyra answered, "I'm a firm believer that lingerie should be worn whenever a woman wants to feel sexy." With that, she stood and spun around to show it off.

The bustier was quite beautiful. It was red lace that looked like roses with a tuff of fur to add some decency over her plump breasts. Match that with her low-rise jeans and black boots and she was to die for.

"I've never really looked good in lingerie," Misty admitted.

"Oh, don't say that," Kyra told her, "it's all about how you feel. If you feel good, you look good."

"I'm not so sure about that..." Misty trailed off.

"Well, wince you girls have something to discuss," Jonny piped in, " I'm just going to freshen up so we can go out."

Layla immediately jumped up, "I think I better help him."

Misty rolled her eyes and turned toward Kyra, "That means they are going to get lucky for the holiday. Pick a CD and we'll try to drown them out."

"I'm sorry you are stuck with baby-sitting duty," Kyra apologized as she flipped through the CD binder.

"It's not a big deal," Misty told her. "It's not like I have anyone special to spend today with."

Misty walked over to the window and grabbed what was left of the chocolates.

"Chocolate?" she offered.

"Sure," Kyra said as she picked one at random, "mmm, caramel."

"Damn you, you found the last one," Misty shrugged as she took one too, "It's not like I should be eating them anyway." Misty went to grab some napkins since the chocolates were melting as she continued, "My fiancé decided that his secretary looks better in a swimsuit than I do so they are enjoying Jamaica together right now.

"I'm sorry to babble like this," she apologized as she took the CD Kyra had chosen and turned to put it in the CD player.

"He sounds like a jerk," Kyra said as she stood up, "I think you are beautiful."

Misty shook her head, "You're just saying that to make me feel better."

Misty tried to turn to face Kyra, but Kyra was suddenly behind her, holding Misty's hip to keep her there.

"No, I really mean it," Kyra whispered in Misty's ear as she brushed Misty's hair of her shoulder. "You missed some chocolate."

Misty blushed, yet before she could wipe it off, Kyra was licking it off and continuing up her collarbone.

"Mmm, cherry," Kyra whispered, "I love the taste of cherries."

Misty felt a shiver run down her spine at Kyra's words. "I guess it was lucky I picked a cherry cordial," she offered trying to calm her racing heart.

"I guess I should share my caramel to be fair," Kyra took what was left of her chocolate and placed it just at the tip of her tongue.

'What was she doing?' Misty asked herself, 'Ah, it didn't matter. What did she have to lose?'

Misty leaned in to take the caramel. As the caramel hit her tongue, she tasted its sweetness mixed with the saltiness of Kyra's as it pushed its way deeper into Misty's mouth. She wasn't sure if she could handle this. She pulled away and swiveled back to brace herself on the stereo system while she tried to figure out what she wanted to do.

Kyra, on the other hand, let her tongue lead he down to Misty's neck where she satisfied her curiosity of what Misty tasted like.

The sudden pressure woke Misty from her train of thought. She had never been someone to consider pain as pleasure, yet Kyra's soft bite was sending shivers through her. She wrapped her arms behind her pushing Kyra closer.

Kyra took this as a hint and let her fingers glide up Misty's body. They found what they were looking for at the soft plumpness of the breasts and tense rigidity of the nipples.

Kyra let up on her bite, and Misty relaxed her arms just enough to let Kyra slip Misty's shirt off.

Misty took a deep breath to keep herself from squirming as the soft feathers of Kyra's lingerie tickled Misty's back.

Misty took a few deep breaths. She was ready for this. The pressure was off her hip, so Misty turned around,

Kyra wasn't behind her anymore. She had gone back to sitting on the couch.

Misty wasn't sure why she felt such rejection, but she wasn't going to accept it. She reached behind herself and unhooked her bra, letting it simply drop to the floor. Then she strode over to where Kyra was sitting and straddled her. Before Kyra had a chance to respond, Misty bit onto her ear, flicking it back and forth in her mouth with her tongue.

Kyra couldn't resist, she unleashed her tongue on Misty's plump breasts. She grabbed the breast she was sucking with one hand as her other drifted down to unhook Misty's jeans.

Misty took this opportunity to reach behind Kyra and unhook her bustier. "You get to taste me," Misty whispered in Kyra's ear, "I want to taste you." Misty pulled the bustier down and attacked Kyra's breasts.

A low moan came from Kyra as Misty bit her taut nipples. She couldn't help it, Kyra clenched onto Misty's collarbone.

Then there was more that Misty could understand. There were hands on her breasts, yet her jeans were being slid off, and somehow she was being kissed down her back.

"Can I join in?" Layla purred in Misty's ear.

Kyra let up as she heard Layla, which let Misty turn slightly to see Layla standing behind her in one of Jonny's t-shirts, "What about your boyfriend?"

"Oh, honey," Layla replied while letting her hand slide to Misty's silk and somewhat moist panties, "I've wanted you since you and Jonny moved in together. I've just been waiting for you to leave the idiot so I could have a chance. But if you'd rather just have Kyra I can leave..."

Instead of answering, Misty planted her lips on Layla. Using her tongue, she plowed into Layla's mouth, thirsting to taste the saltiness. Misty knew what she wanted as she felt Layla's fingers invade her juicy passage. It was time to stop thinking and just feel it. She gasped in surprise.

"Misty, it's still Valentine's Day," Kyra said seductively, "Will you be mine?"

Misty turned her attention back to Kyra. Following instinct, she dropped down and sucked on Kyra's neck. "Yes," she breathed, "In any way you want."

Layla's fingers moved faster as she used her other hand to run her nails down Misty's back. "Can we share you?" She asked, "Will you really be ours?"

Misty moaned in pleasure. She couldn't believe how incredible she felt.

"Can we keep you?" Kyra asked before she started sucking Misty's breast.

"Yes," Misty answered not wanting anything but them.

Layla could feel the tension building inside of Misty a few more circles with her thumb and Misty was going to explode.

Kyra sucked her way down to the underside of Misty's breast.

Layla bit her lip, "She's ready."

That was all Kyra needed. She bit down on Misty. Hard. The blood flowed quickly into her mouth.

Before Misty could react, Layla planted her lips on hers. That was all it took for Misty to let herself go as the orgasm overtook her body.

Layla never let her fingers stop, but rocked her body along just as Kyra was doing as Misty convulsed with each aftershock.

Misty felt as if she were literally floating and sucked on Layla's lip to steady herself. She tasted blood, yet it was sweet and appealing. She followed instinct and sucked more in a way trying to equal out the blood Kyra was taking from her. She continued this until the final aftershock shuddered through her. She laid back on the couch drained, in more ways than one.

Layla, or maybe it was Kyra, curled up next to her, "Welcome to the next chapter of your life."

"You are ours and we are yours," the other one whispered curling up on the other side.

And as the orgasm faded out of her body, Misty took these calming words to heart as she fell peacefully to sleep.