Wolf Lake Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gojenngo
Gojenngo
765 Followers

Maddie finally got tired of waiting. She wanted Alex and the fact that he had agreed to the hunt and was still standing there led her to believe that he wanted her. As his mate it was her responsibility to go to him. Slowly, she lowered herself until her belly brushed the ground. With her head and eyes lowered she crawled across the clearing until she was laying at his feet. There she waited until he was ready to acknowledge her.

Alex wasn’t sure what he was supposed to do but it was obvious that Maddie expected something from him. Slowly, he knelt beside her and reaching out twisted his fingers in her thick fur. He smiled when a she let out a low growl of pleasure. It was obvious that she enjoyed his hands on her and he set about giving her more of what she desired. With both hands he stroked up and down her body. The blonde fur was thick, rich and textured.

Maddie, enjoying every minute of the attention, slowly moved her body around until Alex was positioned behind her. She used her body, rubbing up against him and letting him know in as many ways possible that she wanted him.

Alex understood what she was asking for and without hesitation released himself from his jeans. He was surprised to find himself hard and ready. In the back of his mind had been the doubt that when the time came he wouldn’t be able to do what was necessary. But now that the moment was here he found that he was looking forward to joining with her. Maddie was a beautiful woman both in animal and human form. He’d wanted her from the first moment he saw her and knowing that when this was over she would be his gave him the edge he need. He positioned himself at her opening and gasping her hips slowly slid himself home.

Together, they groaned in pleasure at the sensation of him filling her body with his own. It wasn’t long before they found a rhythm that suited them both and together moved towards release.

Maddie, understanding that now what the time, turned and grasped Alex’s wrist with her teeth. He was nearing his completion, she could feel him swelling within her and so she waited. Their eyes locked and Alex could see the apology there; with a small nod he closed his eyes and reached for release. Maddie waited until he gave a shout in triumph and then clamped down with her teeth.

Alex’s shout turned from one of pleasure to one of pain. Through the bright blaze of passion and pain he watched as blood dripped down his arm and splattered on the ground. For several seconds they remained joined as he released his seed and she released the disease. Finally, the pain, pleasure and loss of blood got to be too much and Alex collapsed onto the ground.

Maddie, back in human form, curled up beside him. She’d used a piece of cloth torn from his shirt to wrap his wrist, it would do to find a mate and then let him bleed to death. “Thank you.”

Alex, his arm wrapped around her shoulder, smiled and kissed the top of her head. “Well, you’re stuck with me now. I hope you don’t regret it.”

“I won’t; you’re the one I want.” Maddie snuggled closer. “I’m sorry I had to hurt you.”

Alex flexed his wrist and winced slightly. It hurt but already he could tell it was healing. The realization shocked and surprised him. It didn’t seem possible that the disease was already having an effect on his physiology. Shrugging it off, he brought his attention back to the woman beside him. “Don’t worry about it. Where do we go from here?”

“We’ll return to the pack and go through the mating ceremony. I won’t take animal form again until the next full moon. That’s when you’ll change for the first time and together we’ll hunt. It is a way of proving to the pack that you can provide for me.”

Alex listened to Maddie as she explained what life would be like for him. Sam and Nafarius both had already counseled him on several things but it was good to hear it from his mate. They spent another hour or so together before returning to the pack.

Sam was relieved to see Alex return accompanied by Maddie. There were some grumbling among the other pack members, mostly those that had opposed another human joining the pack but for the most part he was accepted. Many seemed genuinely happy for Maddie and the evening was spent in celebration.

“You seem happy?” Sam turned and walked into Nafarius’ arms.

“I am.”

“I’m surprised. I thought you’d be sad to see her go.”

“I am but I know that not only will Alex take care of her but he’ll see that she’s happy.” Sam smiled at where the two sat off by themselves.

“I must admit that I’m happy with the way things worked out.” Nafarius snuggled Sam closer. “Now, there’s just one more thing we need to discuss.”

“What’s that?”

Nafarius smiled. “The baby.”

Stay tuned to meet the newest addition to the Wolf Lake series.

Gojenngo
Gojenngo
765 Followers