Wolf-Man Ch. 01b

Story Info
It's breeding season - and she's prime game.
1.4k words
4.2
73k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Furr
Furr
5 Followers

(I really started this story before introducing my characters but it was rampant in my mind and so I typed this first, hence the "B" of Chapter 1. Perhaps later, I will finish Chapter 1-A but for now, I think it is a delightful mystery for you readers to just enjoy... which I hope you do.)

*

Her steps were shuffled, as if she purposely kept them quieted. There was a pause every few seconds, in which you could just imagine her head tilted, ears straining to hear any sound. Her outline was barely visible, night's thick dark cloak wrapped securely around her. There was a louder noise then, her muffled yip letting known her unintended collide into one of the smooth marbled pillars, its cool surface unforgiving.

A grin spread across his deformed face, the sinister expression exaggerating the curled lip. He squatted near enough to her, her scent almost overpowering his other senses. She was afraid, glancing about rapidly while trying desperately to find whatever horror lay beyond the dark's shielding rays. She knew he had followed her, knew he may be lurking just beyond her next step, but she also knew she had no choice, no where else to go.

He shifted his weight, the floor creaking faintly but enough so that she spun, tripping over her own dress and falling painfully to the ground. He remained still as she stifled her cries, cradling her injured arm and peering around with glistened eyes. Her resolve was beginning to crumble, her bravado thinned. He moved closer then, slowly, steadily, his over-sized paws as stealthy as they were soundless. She startled, somehow knowing to turn around and there she stood, mouth parted as her hand flew to her mouth, a shriek upon her lips.

He sprang at her before she could scream, shoving a furred hand over the bottom half of her face and pushing her backwards. She lost the little balance she had managed to maintain and toppled over, gathering her skirts around her as best she could. He snarled, the growl reverberating deep within his throat and gurgling outwards as he pinned her arms, lifting her a few inches off the floor. His lids narrowed, his manner fierce. She was terrified, her fear turning to pleads as she fought for breath, her hands now clutching at him, pulling the hair that covered his own body. He laughed, amused she would struggle so and threw her over his back, leaping madly from the room's confines.

Through the night he sprinted, carrying her slender frame with ease. She eased her movements, the realization that she was no longer even in her village causing her to become stilled. They approached a crude dwelling, the stone walls etched with perfection from the overhanging bluff side itself, appearing as one enormous mountainous wall, and where the door was found, she couldn't say for her face was buried amongst the raven hued fur that grew in thick tufts along his spine.

Finally, he slowed, eying his destination with an appreciative gleam. He found the door easily, thrusting her inside before he entered and then securely locking the stone entry.

The girl lay in a heap, her long gown torn and smeared with grass stains and streaks of dirt. The male creature sniffed the air, his pointed snout tuning in to her unique smell. She had been his prey, and he the hunter. Long hours he had spent waiting and watching, his limbs sore and weary from the vigil. And now he moved closer, as she rocked backwards on her rear, her head shaking no wildly.

She could hardly speak, her words rushing forth as mere mumbles and stutters. He chuckled, a fine line of razor sharp incisors visible. His form was that of a man crossed with a wolf, and though he was not a werewolf, he did claim the rightful title of anthro. He stood upright now, his height towering above the fallen female. With a smoothness unexpected, he glided to her, pausing near her legs. A long silence drifted on for an unknown amount of time. She shivered, staring openly at the beast before her with a mixture of dread and awe. She whimpered as he placed a roughened hand onto her skin, his mask drawing close to hers. His breath was hot, his nostrils dilating.

Tears started to course down her cheeks, unable to hold them back and void of any audible sobbing. She wanted to run from here, shout for help, but she had no idea where she was nor could she even locate the door they had entered through. The cave like dwelling was bowl-shaped, its walls blending expertly with the natural rock.

He brushed a tear away, his finger tracing along her cheekbone. He took her chin and forced her to look at him, his jaws slightly agape. "W-w-will you hurt me?" She whispered, unable to talk any louder. Her skin was covered in goose bumps, her garment reduced to dirtied rags. The wolf man halted a couple seconds, his eyes locking onto her own. Without answering, he guided her downwards, firmly ensuring she lay on her back, his body half covering her own. She tried to raise her arms, tried to push him off but he was massively built, much heavier than her. She whimpered again, her pleads echoing back to her own ears.

He neither acknowledged them nor reprimanded such sound. He placed his left leg between hers, making her open her legs into a V shape. He had the body of a man, with the head and tail of a wolf. His maleness was hardened, his eagerness suddenly making his actions a bit harsh. His muzzle lay against her neck, the low toned growls once again heard. It was his warning, his way of telling her she was not to move and she was so frightened, she didn't. Using his teeth, he tore her dress the rest of the way, letting his tongue lap against her pale skin and surround her navel.

His right hand roamed to cover her breasts, circling the areola with practiced strokes. Her body began to respond though she herself was so afraid, she was unaware of the changes this sensitive half man, half animal could detect. He knew she was ready, knew she would become impregnated as well and that knowledge caused his erection to grow even more. She gasped as she felt his penis, its throbbing head pulsating near her own womanly cavern now. With a single move that caught her unaware and vulnerable, he flipped her over and slid his sheath deep into her cunt. She tensed and he waited, not wishing to damage the vaginal walls for he expected offspring from this union.

When he felt the slight relaxation, he plunged his hips forward, pushing into her body with a fervor only a beast such as he could attain. Quicker his pace became, almost frantic itself as he moaned aloud. She bit her sleeve, refusing to permit herself to gain pleasure from this. He held her breasts in her hands now, rocking her pelvis back and forth onto his dick. She was damp, her body having betrayed her, and he smiled into the back of her soft hair, strands of it becoming entangled within his teeth.

Faster and faster he plummeted into her, his cock diving into the welcoming warmth of her womb. His breath became ragged, his grip on her flesh painful and she cried out, begging him to stop. He did not hear for so feverish he had become, panting and groaning. His rump bucked wildly as he made every centimeter plunge deep inside her. Just as she was ready to pass out, his cock erupted, his seed traveling well down inside her to confirm the desired offspring. His body shuddered as he came, his arms holding her tightly against his chest. She was limp in his hands, in shock and denial.

He cradled her for a moment, cherishing the scent of their mating before setting her down onto the cave floor again. She shivered, pulling her scraps of dress around her in a pitiful attempt to cover herself. The wolf-man laughed, a deep sound and brushed his snout against her cheek then, his fingers twirling her hair. She sobbed quietly, and he pet her, his touch tender. "You are my mate.." he managed to say aloud. She froze, going rigid in his grasp. He watched her with narrowed gaze, ready to growl if need be but she recoiled, nodding her chin to let him know she understood. She would obey. She would be his mate....

A howl was heard that night. The howl of a lone wolf now joined with his mate. The melodious cry sailed far around them and people who were awake to hear would listen attentively, even smile from hearing the haunting song then nod off to sleep, their slumber peaceful and at ease.

Furr
Furr
5 Followers