Wolf-Men Ch. 02

Story Info
A woman hiking in the forest encounters two aroused wolf-men.
1k words
4.22
37.4k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

The large male nuzzled the female's neck as the smaller male licked her clean. She jerked beneath the smaller male's ministrations, still sensitive from the climax the two males had just given her. The large male's hand drifted up to rub one of her nipples between his fingers. She squeaked and reflexively tried to pull back, aftershocks jolting through her body. The large male moved his hand to the other nipple, asking the smaller male, "Is she ready?" The smaller male stopped licking her and moved into a crouching position on his heels between her legs. His penis brushed against the muscles of his stomach and his scrotum was drawn up tightly between his thighs; pearls of precum began to drip down from the head of his penis. He took one finger and stroked it lightly over the female's vulva several times before sliding two fingers into her vagina. It was so slick his fingers went in completely without resistance. He whined in affirmation to the larger male. The large male stopped nuzzling the female's neck and looked at the smaller male. "She comes again before you breed her," he said, then lowered his head to engulf the nipple he had been teasing with his fingers.

The female let out a gasp, either at large male's words or at the sensation of his mouth on her breast. At the same time, the smaller male pressed his thumb to the female's clitoris, which was swollen and wet from his saliva. She let out a loud moan and pressed her hips into his touch. The smaller male gently rubbed his thumb back and forth over her clit, slower than what she wanted. As he masturbated her, he nuzzled the nipple the large male was attending with his hand and began suckling on it gently. It was too much for the female. She began humping against his hand desperately and breathing in short, jerky gasps as her thigh muscles twitched uncontrollably. The large male stopped his attentions to her nipple and looked up at her. She let out a frustrated cry and used her hand to guide his head back to her breast. The large male grunted and nodded at the smaller male before taking her nipple back into his mouth. It only took a few more quick, hard swipes of the smaller male's thumb to send the female back over the edge again, crying out as she orgasmed. He stilled his thumb but kept his fingers deep inside her, where he could feel her vagina milking him. He looked down at the female with her head lolling back, eyes squeezed shut, precum from his leaking penis pooled between her sprawled thighs, and it was too much for him to hold his human form.

It only took a second for the smaller male to change into his wolf form before his head was nestled back between the female's thighs. Both males continued licking her, the smaller male her vulva and the larger male her breast, until she tried to push them away, crying, "Too much!" The large male gave her nipple one last, deliberate suck, and then released her. "Onto your belly," he said, guiding the female back into the position she had initially presented herself to the two males in. The smaller male's head remained burrowed deep between her thighs the whole time, long wolf tongue lapping persistently at her vulva. When she was back on all fours with her ass high in the air and her left cheek resting on the ground, heavy pants of breath again stirring the leaves on the ground near her face-this time not from nervousness but from arousal-the large male snaked his fingers down between her thighs to replace the wolf tongue continuing to torment her oversensitized clitoris. "Breed her," he directed the smaller male.

Within seconds the smaller male had mounted her, standing on his hindlegs with the length of his body sprawled across her back, his forepaws hooked over her shoulders to hold the female in place as she tried to crawl forward and away from the wolf humping wildly at her, trying to find her opening with the pink, wet, tapered penis that protruded from his furred sheath, poking her buttocks and thighs and splattering her rear end with precum as he missed. The large male growled at the female and grabbed her by the scruff, holding her in place as the smaller male made several more attempts at breeding her. When the female stilled, the large male let her go and moved his hand down to grab the smaller male's frantically-thrusting penis. The smaller male yipped at the touch of the large male's hand, and a jet of precum shot out, joining the mess coating the female's rear. The large male lined the smaller male up with the female's entrance. The next time the smaller male thrust, he entered her. The smaller male howled and the female shrieked in unison. She jerked forward as the smaller male's humping went into overdrive but was held firmly in place by the forepaws over her shoulders. The large male, whose one hand had never left its place masturbating the female between her thighs, began stroking the female's back and making soothing noises, hand occasionally straying to gently massage each breast before returning to her back.

The female eventually stopped trying to escape, not from the large male's soothing but as she became preoccupied with what was happening in her vagina. As the smaller male humped, his penis grew, swelling until it became so erect that his knot locked him tightly in her vagina and he couldn't thrust anymore. The smaller male suddenly collapsed onto the female's back with a loud huff, and the female felt herself fill with wetness as the smaller male released himself inside of her; his semen held in by the knot, it gave her a bloated, cramped sensation low in her abdomen. At some point the large male had guided the smaller male and the female he was knotted with down onto their sides where they rested on the ground, the smaller male spooning the female.