Wolf Woods

Story Info
Halloween tale of a young man being jumped by a Werewolf
1.3k words
4.06
25.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a dark night the night I was cutting through the woods on campus to get back home. I had been out drinking with some of my classmates and it got so late that there was nobody out.

I always loved nights like this. The campus was so peaceful when everyone was inside and there was no one to bother me. Even the cold didn't bother me all that much, but that was probably due to my sweats and the booze more than anything.

This night was a bit different though. It was close to Halloween and the forest was appropriately creepy and oppressive. I could almost feel the trees watching me.

A chill wind freed the moon from behind some clouds and brought with it a low droning sound I had heard before. It was rumored that we had wolves in these woods, and while officially there was no way that could be, I had heard this howl plenty of nights as I lay in my bed awake. Although it never filled me with fear while I was safe and warm as it did now, in the cold black woods, striped with moonlight cutting through the trees. I picked up my pace almost to a run. I wanted out, but I didn't want to provoke whatever was out here.

My plan apparently backfired, because as I was quickly making my way towards safety I was blindsided, thrown to my left as if I was picked up and tossed, spinning and wheeling in the air so that when I came down I slid feet first in the dirt.

I looked up to see what had hit me and came face to face with a monster. When it stepped into the moonlight I was able to see that it was somewhere between a wolf and a bear and was hunched over on two legs. I wasn't knocked stupid, so I knew that this must be a werewolf, or something along those lines, though I couldn't wrap my dazed head around the fact that a B-list Hollywood monster was standing there very frighteningly and staring at me like it was going to devour me.

It was completely black except for a bit of pink that was catching some of the ambient light under the thing. The pink grew rapidly in front of my eyes, extending out of its furry sheath until it was standing at attention.

The beast jumped out of my sight just as quickly as it had appeared. To my dazed head this translated to the wolf having left, and I started to craw frantically, trying to get out of there before it got back. Of course it was still there and just reached out one of its claws hooking me by the collar of my sweatshirt. The thing dragged me back towards it, ripping my jacket in the process, hooking again on the hem of my sweatpants and tearing those off me as well.

Before I knew what was happening I had another claw under me, pulling my ass into the air as my face rested in the dirt. I could feel the thing spreading my cheeks, the cool air tickling my genitals, and with a deep, paralyzingly loud howl it entered me.

At first I just laid there, too shocked to do anything. It's a strange feeling, being pinned down to the ground by a huge wolf cock. And it was huge. Eight inches at least of smooth marbled meat thrusted into me over and over again. "Ow! Fuck! Get the fuck off of me you piece of shit! O-ow fu-u-fuck!" I kept saying, weaker and weaker with each utterance of protest.

It got less and less painful as the dick lubed itself with me, but the feeling of being stretched to breaking, of filling up to bursting continued. It was so uncomfortable that I couldn't do anything but position myself to make it as least disrupting as possible.

It was then, after the beast had gotten into a rhythm of violating my ass, that I was able to notice things. The first was that it was bent over me, supporting itself on all fours. The second was the smell. This close to the thing, I could smell its musk was a combination of earthy creature and lustful sex and it was making me light headed. The more and more I inhaled that unnatural perfume the foggier and foggier my head became and the hornier and hornier I got. My weak protests turned into wordless grunts, then pained moans. My dick was as hard as a rock, and I knew it wasn't because of the cold.

The creature brought me out of my fog by growling and getting up on two legs again leaving my stretched ass open to the cold. After a moment's hesitation I started to crawl away again, trying to make my escape. It was cut short when a clawed hand grabbed my arm roughly and jerked me a good 2 feet off the ground. He spun me around, grabbing my lower back with his other paw and forcing me back down onto his rocket. Falling forward so that he was on three paws with the fourth holding me trapped against him, he began his thrusting anew, and seemingly with more vigor.

In this position all I could breathe was his intoxicating musk, throwing me deep into an erotic stupor. All I could think about was my ass being filled with this gyrating rod and my dick rubbing up against the soft fur of his belly. I don't know when it happened, but I found myself holding onto the beast with my arms and legs as he redoubled his efforts.

This position did not last long. He lifted me off of his dick and returned to fucking me from behind like I was his bitch. This time though, high on his smell, I returned his efforts with some thrusts of my own, moaning in the pleasure of having my asshole violated by his fantastic wolf meat. I was even able to get an arm around and began to rub my own hard member.

He started to thrust faster, harder, and deeper and I matched his pace on my own cock. His growling got louder and louder and crescendoed into a mighty howl as he slipped his knot into me. This pushed me over the edge. I came in the dirt as a sticky warmth spread throughout my core. We stayed like this for a good few minutes and I even leaned back into it to try and keep his painful knot from ripping out of me.

Once he had calmed down enough that I could be worked off of his dick he pulled out of me and swung me around so that I was staring right as his pink rocket, covered in thick white cum that was still trickling from the head. He shoved my head onto his cock so that I cleaned him up with my mouth.

Him cum tasted like he smelled and it was like a drug. I bobbed up and down on his thick, hard dick, making sure to get every drop of the sweet cream. As I licked the shaft I reached up and massaged his fuzzy balls. The rod began to twitch and I was just barely able to get my mouth around the head before it exploded with his hot wolf cum. I could feel his balls constricting with every ejaculation and I started to jack off what part of the marbled dick I couldn't get into my waiting mouth.

I must have drank too much narcotic jizz, because there in the cold woods, covered with hot monster cream and under its warm body, amidst the creatures primal howls of lust, I passed out.