Wolfblood: The Price of Loss Ch. 07

Story Info
Things finally come to a conclusion.
9.2k words
4.74
19.4k
47

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boobearer
Boobearer
185 Followers

A/N: so we have now come to the conclusion of this story. Thank you for sticking with me through these past couple of months, even if my updates became rather irregular at the end there...life sometimes gets in the way. I'd like to point out that while I'd originally intended to have this as a short 5 chapter story, it got away from me but thankfully, not by much. Thank you for enjoying the story and the characters (and not being too pointy about the typos) please, enjoy this last chapter as well.

*****

Moving quickly through her bedroom, Valery tried to pack as much as she could in the few bags she had. Two trips could be made, yes but she didn't want a repeat of the incident that had just happened and something told her that were Vincent to escort her to the cabin again, he would not hesitate to walk onto Were territory and they'd be back to where they'd begun that evening. She had been stubborn over the years and had never really liked adhering to werewolf hierarchy, fighting it with everything she had, at the very beginning, but now she understood a little more, exactly how important it was to the pack's wellbeing. That did not mean that she liked automatically submitting to the other Weres, so she had tried to mostly stay out of their way.

For 30 years however, Jonathan, Annet, Lyn, Richard and Nicholas had been her family and Valery suddenly realized what it would mean for their relationships when she left the pack and accepted Nicholas as her new Alpha. She'd be losing her family...again. Valery sat down on the bed for a few minutes, trying to rein in the emotions that were roiling within her, not really wanting them to be broadcasted to Vincent. As memories of their times together as a mini-pack flowed through her mind, she tried to fight back the uncertainty she had regarding the situation she'd been cast into, consoling herself with the fact that she wasn't going so far away and really liked Vincent, looking forward to getting to know him even more...intimately. Her wolf shifted and let out a low growl in excitement and she felt her face start to heat at the erotic images that suddenly flooded her mind, not entirely sure where they came from.

It was at that moment however, when the door opened and Vincent's scent wafted through, announcing his presence. He'd been in the living room area still talking to Richard when she'd decided to leave and go pack her bags, so she could give them some privacy. Lyn had invited them over so she could get to know exactly what had happened but Valery had turned her down, agreeing with Jonathan that a vampire in the estate would cause more panic than they could effectively deal with. Jonathan had given them the grace of staying the night but she had no intention of taking up his offer, knowing that her mate wasn't truly welcome. There were so many new connections she had to learn to deal with, but all that faded away as she looked into Vincent's fiery eyes, the green of his irises markedly darkened. He closed the door behind him and started moving towards her deliberately, not breaking eye contact and she felt her heartbeat quicken even as he stopped right in front of her so she found herself having to tilt her head to look up at him. Valery felt her wolf growl in approval and she had to agree with it as her eyes slipped down his form for a few seconds, a small shock of arousal flowing through her as she imagined what he could do to her with those hands and his powerful hips.

"Looks like we'll have to work on you not broadcasting your emotions so strongly all the time," Vincent said suddenly, a small growl in his tone as she looked up at him, her mouth suddenly dry.

"W-what?" Valery asked, noting the stupidity of her response but feeling slightly faint headed as she looked at the intent in his eyes.

"I could feel your desire coursing through me and it was all I could do to close the door behind Richard before I got to you," Vincent said as he moved closer, parting her legs so he could stand between them before getting down on one knee and leaning closely so he could whisper in her ear. "And now, I'm getting ideas. I can't even begin to tell you all the things I've been thinking about all day...thinking about doing to you."

Almost immediately, the desire within her soared at his words, flooding her system and a small whisper of his name was all she could get out before he cut her off, capturing her lips with his own. He branded her with his lips and tipped her head back, removing the scarf that held back her hair before invading her mouth with his tongue as he buried his hands in her hair, gently massaging the scalp. Valery let out a slight whimper and he growled in return before he broke away suddenly, starting to kiss his way across her neck, nipping and licking at the skin occasionally.

"Vincent, what are you doing?" she moaned, trying to get her mind to remember why it was so important for them to leave in the first place.

"What I've been waiting to do for too long a time. I am going to worship your body before I devour it and make you come until you can't breathe," Vincent said, holding both sides of her face and practically singeing her with his look. "I can almost taste you on my lips already."

Valery opened her mouth to tell him something about how they could wait to do this until they were off the compound but all that came out was a surprised moan of pleasure as his teeth grazed the exact same spot he'd originally sank his teeth into several weeks ago. Fire engulfed the core between her legs and her womanhood throbbed in response to all that was Vincent and his sexuality as she felt her center begin to get wet. She barely noticed when Vincent moved her and laid her towards the center of her bed, her eyes fixed on his and practically feeling the scorching look he trapped her with. He removed his shirt in one fluid motion before he got on the bed and placed his knees between her legs as he leaned down and kissed her. Valery slid her fingers into his hair and clutched at the strands repeatedly as he moved from her mouth and placed open mouthed kisses down her neck and onto her sternum, down to her stomach as he opened her shirt and exposed her torso. Her breath came out with small shudders as Vincent continued to kiss down her stomach and place feather-light caresses at her waist, just above where her jeans began.

Vincent looked up at her and grinned wolfishly before he moved so fast, she could barely see him as a startled cry tore from her throat before finding him holding her suddenly naked legs apart as he kissed the inside of her thigh, his eyes fixed on hers with an amused gleam. Valery noticed with a start that he'd managed to remove her jeans and panties in one go without her feeling anything and now she lay exposed to him. Her heart raced even faster as she watched him moving slowly towards her wet center, the nectar now flowing out of the lips of her womanhood.

She'd had sex before, while she was still human and even though it had been more than 3 decades since then, she could remember finding cunnilingus rather bland. Her friends had talked about it like it was the ultimate sexual experience but she'd never really enjoyed it and had learned to avoid it during sex so she didn't have to pretend to. She didn't want to fake anything with Vincent and had a feeling that he'd know anyway.

"Vincent, wait. I-I don't think you should ah ah-hah-hah...please, I ah-" Valery tried to say, getting interrupted by her spontaneous moaning as her devious mate started stroking her center, making light circles over the pearl of her pleasure before stroking her entire length again.

It was maddening and she felt her core start to tighten as his fingers moved so easily across it, tearing moans and whimpers from her throat as she arched and tried to grind her pelvis against his fingers. Vincent wasn't having any of that however, and a firm hand placed just above her pubic bone stopped her pelvic movements as his fingers slipped in, stroking slowly and torturing her.

"Trust me, Valery. Lay back and let me make you come," he said right before he buried his face in between her legs and gave her a long lick from her opening to the hardened nub of pleasure at the top of her womanhood.

Valery clutched at the sheets as the inferno within her raged even more and she nearly lost it as Vincent growled, his hands massaging her thighs as the vibrations flowed through her center. He teased her for a while, licking all round her center but avoiding the tightened pearl of pleasure that throbbed painfully. He'd occasionally plunge his tongue directly into her, making her cry out in surprise at first before her sensuality took over and she became even more undone beneath him. Valery felt her need grow higher and higher until she was ready to beg him to give her the release he so carefully controlled before he clamped his mouth down onto her pearl and sucked as he flicked his tongue across it, invading her with his fingers. She cried out as her body suddenly became taut, his fingers somehow managing to stroke that special place within her repeatedly like they had before and her orgasm tore through her mercilessly, waves of pleasure rocking her entire system until could barely recognize her own cries of pleasure.

The intensity died down and Valery lay back on the bed panting, finding Vincent still buried between her legs, his eyes watching her in their intensity. She opened her mouth to say something but was cut off again as his fingers slid across her suddenly over-sensitive nub. A shudder ran through her at his actions, his fingers still slowly sliding in and out, stroking her occasionally even as his fist grazed across her pearl. Valery never thought she'd ever enjoy anyone going down on her but Vincent had certainly surprised her. If he thought that she would come a second time though, he was being ridiculous or so she thought even as she felt a flutter of pleasure pass through her womanhood. Her eyes widened slightly in surprise as the fire that had engulfed her a few minutes back and dissipated started to burn again.

"Vincent, oh my God," she gasped as his fingers began the dance they'd perfected and he started flicking his tongue lightly across her dripping length.

What was oversensitive suddenly became overly aroused and she felt her orgasm build slowly within her, the pleasure tightening deep within before it burst and engulfed her again, only this time it lasted longer that she thought it could, feeling the pleasure not just centered to one spot within her but spreading. She faintly noticed Vincent moving her before he shifted briefly before her. Valery opened her eyes to find herself completely naked, her bra and shirt now completely off her body as her lover knelt before her, naked in all his glory.

Her nipples were hard from her arousal and they didn't stand a chance when Vincent cupped her breasts in his hands, brushing across them and sending tiny pulses of pleasure down to her center. She glanced down at her breasts, letting out a needy moan as his large hands cupped her breasts, the swollen globes fitting perfectly in them, their dark skin making an erotic contrast against his own. She whimpered again when he thumbed her nipples and looked up to find him watching her. Unable to help herself, she lifted her arms and traced them across his chest, caressing his hard torso and mimicking his actions as she flicked her thumbs across his nipples, making him close his eyes. Her hands moved lower across his stomach, feeling the muscles harden beneath them, until she reached the light tracings of pubic hair surrounding his maleness. He was hard and her hands feathered across his member, making him hiss slightly as his hands stilled on her breasts. She took him in her hands and began to stroke him more boldly, delighting at the way his head tilted back as he let out a low moan.

"Oh, you sexy nymph," he groaned before his movements on her breasts resumed as he rolled her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

Valery whimpered again and her movements on him faltered at the stimulation as he opened his eyes and gave her a look that promised so much more than what he'd already done.

"Now, spread your legs for me, darling, I'm going to claim you and fill you completely," Vincent said, his voice hoarse as he leaned over her.

She did as he implored her to and she felt him position himself over her entrance before he started rubbing it with his hardness. He slid his member up and stroked her pearl, making pleasure course through her as she tried to grind up into him again but he grabbed her hips and held them firmly to the bed.

"Vincent please," she moaned, trying to get him to see how much she needed him. "Please, I want you."

"I know baby, I know, but I don't want to rush this. I'm going to make love to you soft and slow and there's nothing you can do about it," he responded with a small smirk.

He positioned himself over her entrance again and slid in slowly as she felt him start to stretch her inch by inch. It had been a while for her and she was quite tight but he patiently slid in and out slowly, each time going a little further as she writhed beneath him, his hands holding her lower body still so she couldn't do anything more than just let him fill her. Before long, he'd buried himself completely in her and he stilled within her as her walls convulsed now and again around him, getting used to his girth and the pleasure he was giving her. Vincent then started to slide in and out of her at an agonizingly slow pace, she groaned in frustration as he kept her pleasure at a steady simmer, not doing anything to increase it.

"Please, please," she moaned, looking up at him, not caring that she sounded needy.

He smirked again and increased his pace slightly, grinning at the frustrated groan she let out. Just as she was starting to give in to his specialized torture, he moved and grabbed her hands, placing them just above her head and holding them down with one hand as he placed the other beside her on the bed.

"Now then, little wolf, let's see how much of me you can take," he growled before he slid out of her almost completely and plunged back in so suddenly, she cried out.

He continued doing this, stimulating her and stoking the fire within her steadily higher as he plunged into her repeatedly, pausing slightly at the end to give that special place deep within her extra stimulation. Valery's walls started convulsing around his thick shaft in quick succession and she felt her pleasure start to increase. Vincent let go of her hands and spread her legs wider, angling her hips so that he sank in even deeper, tearing a long moan from her. It was almost too much for her with his measured plunges, his hands lifting her ass up to meet his thrusts and she looked up at him in a slight daze, finding his head bent close to hers.

"Let me in," he whispered and Valery felt a strange sensation, like he was probing at her mind.

A jolt went through her and she stared up at him even as he continued plunging into her, steadily seeking to send her over the edge. The probing sensation continued and Vincent smiled slightly at her as she closed her eyes and completely relaxed, dropping her guard. Almost immediately, her mind was filled with images of her lying atop the bed, writhing as he filled her completely with his hardness. She saw herself as he saw her, her own pleasure heightened by the one he shared with her and that was more than enough to send her teetering over the edge, the pleasure coursing through her almost endlessly as he constantly sent erotic images into her mind and whispered sensual promises in her ear. Valery's walls convulsed around him, milking him for a while before he slid out and turned her, instructing her to raise her ass in the air and spread her legs.

"Let's see how many times I can make you come, shall we?" Vincent said before he grabbed her hips again and plunged into her, pulling her ass towards him.

The sensations he induced in her were new and she cried out with each thrust as he filled her again and again without pause. Her cries became almost constant as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her and she surrendered completely to him. Valery heard a few growls coming from him and felt the speed with which he pushed into her increase as his hand moved down across her stomach and he placed two fingers against her pearl, rubbing at the pace he plunged in and out of her. Vincent leaned forward further and sank his teeth into her neck, making her ecstasy soar. She was helpless beneath him and her pleasure rolled into another lengthy orgasm that left her breathless as Vincent continued to fill her before he too stiffened and climaxed, releasing his seed into her with a roar. She could barely move, her strength sapped as her lover slipped out of her and rolled onto his back, drawing her close to him.

Valery was quite sleepy and vaguely heard Vincent mumble something as he moved away from her, only to come back and wipe between her legs before he lay next to her and covered her with something.

She barely got any sleep however as she woke a few hours later to find his head buried between her legs again and what was supposed to be her calling out his name in question became a long moan of desire. He seemed intent on finding out how many times he could rip orgasms out of her before she collapsed in exhaustion and exactly how long it would take for her to come to and take him again.

He even went so far as to wake her up at some point so she could eat something before he placed her above him and slid her on top of him, then encouraged her to ride him. She'd faltered towards her climax though, unable to coordinate her movements through her pleasure and he'd flipped her to give her the ecstasy she'd been seeking.

It was near dawn when he finally let her sleep, giving in to exhaustion himself and drifting off.

****

"Are we really just going to let this happen?"

No one in the room was willing to answer the question directly and the silence stretched for minutes after that as everyone glanced anywhere else but at each other. Richard sighed and held Lyn's hand tighter as he felt her shift in discomfort yet again while he asked himself the same question Annet had voiced. They were once again seated with the Alpha couple in Jonathan's home, early in the morning with their breakfast growing cold on the table before them as the somber mood continued. Was he really going to just let his children go? Was he ready for that and more importantly, were they ready for it? It was ripping him apart, the pain increasing steadily the more he agonized over the situation. He'd been unable to really sleep the entire night, his mind constantly whirring with thoughts of Valery, Vincent and how Nicholas fit into all of the hullabaloo that had gone on the day before.

Richard knew that Vincent had stayed on pack lands over the night, the wolves patrolling that area had informed him as much and that meant that he'd be leaving that day for he'd expressed distaste at the very idea of spending a longer time on their compound. That also meant that Valery would be leaving with him and most likely, Nicholas too within a week or so if not that very day. His children were grown, by human standards and he shouldn't have such a hard time letting them go but this had all been sprung on them without warning and Richard, for his part, felt like a deer caught in headlights.

"Is there anything we can do about it, baby? I don't think so; the decision is taken out of our hands," Jonathan said, his voice quiet as well. "Richard, Lyn, have you come to a decision on this?"

It was the same question he'd asked about 30 minutes back when they'd arrived and was a sure sign that even as the Alpha, he was unsure of what to do himself. They had all helped Valery grow as a Were and she was family to them, losing her would be painful especially because they hadn't expected to. Nicholas was an Alpha and they had known at some point that he'd leave, but it was still sooner than they'd expected, so that caused quite a bit of uncertainty too.

Boobearer
Boobearer
185 Followers