Wolfie Kitten Iceman Maddog Alt 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That wouldn't work, man," Garza says thoughtfully. "It has to be something he doesn't say in bed." He has his turn at looking smug.

Card stands up straight and folds his arms over his chest. His eyes narrow.

"You're going to make me pay for that, aren't you?" Garza says, but he still looks pretty smug about it.

"Yup." The rest of the room is silent. I guess everyone's waiting for it. I keep scrolling through their pictures. I know it's not my imagination, but I've seen this picture before. "Guess you're walking home again."

"We took my car."

"Oh." Card pulls a set of keys from his pocket. "You're right, these are your keys."

I find what I'm looking for in time to look up and see Garza's cocksure grin falter. "Cory..."

"See you at home, 'Rain," he says with a grin and slings his bag over his shoulder. He walks away, spinning Garza's keys on his finger and whistling tunelessly. "Oh hey, your house key."

Garza's jaw hangs open as the door shuts, the entire football team witness to yet another time Card has gotten the upper hand in their relationship.

"You should probably chase him down before he locks you out," I suggest. "Maybe this time, let him throw your back out."

This seems to knock him out of his stupor. "Oh, so you finally picked up on that."

"You weren't exactly hiding it."

"You all are just really dense." And, he walks off, presumably to get back in his boyfriend's good graces and/or his house.

"What the hell is he talking about?" poor Teague has taken one too many hits to the head. "What just happened?"

So, I show him the picture - the two of them at some party, arms around each other, Card sporting this huge grin, and Garza laying one on him. Teague stares at it until he's cross-eyed.

12