Wolf's Bane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, gringo, out with it." She said with a small smile on her lips.

It took nearly half an hour to explain everything. To say she was shocked didn't even come close to what we saw expressed on her face. When I got to the part about the rape, her face paled quickly then she almost fainted when I told her I killed two of the bastards and left one crippled and nearly insane with pain and horror.

"How could you kill two people and cripple another just by yourself?" she asked, sounding very doubtful.

"It's very simple, Mrs. Martinez. I'm a werewolf." I stated as a matter of fact.

She looked at me like I was crazy and was on the verge of running for the phone to call the 'cops' as she put it.

"I'll show you if you don't believe me." I said

"This I got to see. Whenever your ready crazy man." She said.

Tessa had been strangely quiet throughout the entire conversation but now showed signs of excitement at seeing me transform again. The change only took a minute. The fur spread quickly, the bones realigned themselves with their popping sounds, my snout formed, my claws popped out of my fingers, and then it was done. I stretched to my full height, which reach to nearly seven feet tall, and hit my head on the ceiling of the room. I growled at it for just being a nuisance and turned my green eyes down onto Mrs. Martinez. She covered her mouth with her hand struggling to stop the scream from coming out of her mouth and looked like a deer caught in a trap, unable to move or turn away. Ever so slowly I changed back; a light film of sweat covered my body. Mrs. Martinez sank down into the couch looking utterly exhausted, like she'd been through ten rounds of bare-knuckle boxing. Tessa rose from her seat and pulled on my hand. I followed her to the front of the house and then up a plight of stairs. The feel of some strange fabric beneath my feet, a rug of some sorts that covered every inch of the second floor. Tessa lead me to a small room with a tile floor and a medium sized bathtub against the far wall. There was an odd-looking metal nozzle coming out of the wall in front of the tub. Tessa walked forward and turn a knob near the top of the tub and water shot out of the metal nozzle.

She felt it for a few minutes with her hand and adjusted the knob, then stood up and gestured me forward. I had the strangest feeling that she was the predator and I was the prey for some reason. Butterflies seemed to have sprung to life inside my stomach and I was nervous for the first time in a long while. I walked forward and she placed her hands on my shoulders.

"William, I just wanted to thank you for what you did for me tonight and I'm feeling some things that I really want to show you." She said.

She pulled down my head and kissed me on the lips. She tasted amazing to me and I encircled my arms around her, pressing myself against her body. She broke the kiss soon and nuzzled my neck licking the salty sweat away and inhaling my 'scent'. I moaned at the contact and ran my hands down her back, softy caressing her side, and I swear I could hear her spur in response. I kept going and she ran her nails down my back slowly, slightly painful but very erotic nonetheless. She pushed me away for a moment and was breathing heavily, then started to remove her clothing posthaste. First the shirt then her breeches hit the floor; she wore silk white undergarments, which contrasted nice with honey skin. Soon those last garments hit the floor and it was like I was staring at a goddess from olden times. I reached out for and we kiss passionately, my hands roaming her body, stroking every bit of skin my hands came in contact with. My member was hard as stone now, reaching almost nine inches long and six wide, was now trapped against the muscles of her stomach. I broke off the kiss this time and attacked her neck with feather like kisses, bringing a soft giggle here and a moan there. I trailed these kisses done her body stopping at her breasts to pay homage to all their glory.

I stuck out my tongue and slowly ran it around her left areola and backed off a little, then blew some air on the moist area. Her nipple hardened like a diamond within seconds and then I latched on to the little nubbin. I gently suckled it for two minutes; her moaning filled the small room. Her passion was filling the room fast and Tessa held my head to her breast encouraging me to continue. I carefully bite down on her nipple, with enough pressure to be almost painful and she groaned loudly grabbing handfuls of my hair. I decided to move on and went lower sucking and nibbling her skin. Tessa was shaking with excitement and it filled my nostrils with the scent of honey and lavender. I went to the source and stared at her vagina, which was deep red and leaking fluid down her leg. I ran my tongue from her leg and went north slowly savoring her taste, sweet yet heady. I ran my tongue around her vagina and sucked on her lower lips, her moaning got louder and I insert my finger into her honey pot. It was warm and tight; Tessa screeched when my finger entered her and I lick her faster and worked my finger in and out of her hole. Her pearly nubbin peeked out of its' hood and I flattened my tongue out and ran it across her nubbin. Tessa moaned louder and started repeating the same words over and over again.

"More, more, yes, yes, almost there, oh god, don't stop, please don't stop." Tessa whimpered.

I took this as my cue and suck her nubbin into my mouth and flicked my tongue across it back and forth and Tessa came like there was no tomorrow.

"Oh my ggggggggggoooooooooooddddddddddd!!!!" She screamed and a stream of fluid shot out of her vagina into my mouth. At first I thought it was urine but it was her essence that was flowing into my mouth and I lapped at it until she stopped shuttering and spasming.

"Christ, William where have you been all my life." Tessa finally responded.

"Waiting to find you my dear." I smiled up at her face with my wet face.

I stood up and kissed her full on the lips and our tongue intertwined in our mouths. I felt her hand on my member with was beyond hard and slipped me into her tight hole, and felt resistance when I got a quarter of my member in. I looked at her with some concern.

"Please, just do it. I want you all the way inside of me Willy." Tessa said with mischief in her eyes.

I pushed forward and broke threw her barrier and held painfully still, waiting for her to adjust to my size, she had yelped when I was through. Tessa nodded her head and I moved until I hit bottom. Our eyes locked and she jumped up, wrapped her legs around my back and held onto my shoulders. I held her hips and slowly moved her up and down on my member. She ground her pelvis into mine rubbing her nubbin against my skin as I thrust deeply into her. Her moans were climbing again, indicating that her climax was close and I picked up the pace driving in and out of her. Now she was screaming me to go faster and harder and then she locked up her entire body and her orgasm rippled threw her. Her hole clamped down on me and massaged my member. I began to shoot off into her, while she had another mini-orgasm from feeling me shot inside of her and she squirted more fluid onto my crotch. When our climaxes finished we were sweaty and satisfied.

"Damn, I'm definitely going to keep you around as long as I can William Smythe." Tessa said with a glowing smile.

"I wouldn't have it any other way, Tessa Martinez." I responded. It was then that I realized I just fell for this girl, which I had just met. I could see in her eyes that she felt the same way for me and I felt whole at last and didn't even know something was missing.

A loud groan shocked us out of our little world and we snapped our heads towards the doorway where Mrs. Martinez had her robe open, her hand buried into her hole and her essence shooting onto the floor.

"Oh God! That was hot. Tess, do you think you could share you stud with me?" asked Mrs. Martinez.

I was too shocked to speak, but Tessa wasn't.

"Yes, Momma. I would love to share him with you." Tessa responded with more mischief in her eyes then before.

'Well, My life just got very interesting.' I thought with a smile.

12