Wolf's Bane Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HHHHOOOLLLLYYY SSSSSSHHHIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!" Tessa exclaimed and more of her sweet fluid soaked our bodies.

She collapsed against me passing out, her wet hair covered my chest and I wrapped my arms around this woman.

"I love you." I said to my precious angel in my arms.

She snuggled closer to me, secretly aware of what I just said and didn't want to spoil the moment. Soon we were both asleep, but unbeknownst to us, Sandy had been watch us again. Feeling ashamed of herself for feeling the way she did. If she was honest with herself, she would know that she was in love with her daughter's boyfriend and with her daughter at the same time. But Sandra couldn't deal with how she felt yet, and instead went to her bedroom cry her eyes out while she masturbated to a tremendous orgasm that soaked the sheets with a large stream of cum. And fell into a fitful slumber as visions of William and Tessa filled her head, wanting to be with them more than anything else in the world.

12