Wolf's Den Ch. 02

Story Info
A complication.
1.2k words
4.49
41.9k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Torrin found out that Lisette didn't have a car and would have to take the subway home, he decided to drive her instead.

Settled in the sleek Porsche Boxter, Lisette huddled next to her door, placing as much physical space between her and Torrin as possible. Torrin noticed this as he chuckled to himself.She has no idea she's admitting that's she's so attracted to me.

Torrin also noticed how Lisette's demure skirt rode up when she sat down, giving him a better view of her long legs. He had to adjust the erection straining in his pants at the sight and smell of the female at his side.

Focus on getting the information you need, before indulging, man!

Torrin knew with the unrest in some of the area's surrounding packs, that he had to watch his back at all times. Lisette may have been sent, hired by an elder of one of those neighboring packs, to gain information about the stability and security of his pack's stronghold. Whenever a pack went through a changing of the guard, so to speak, unrest and dissatisfaction with the previous distribution of power occurred. Often the new alpha of the pack wanted to gain more territory for their pack, and power plays could get dangerous.

Torrin had done as much when he became alpha of his pack. The previous alpha had been lousy with finances and sharing the power with other member of his pack. He had been a corrupt leader, distancing himself so much from the rest of the pack, that Torrin was able to gain the acceptance of the pack members quickly after defeating him. With a more united and stonger pack, Torrin had been able to gain more territory for his pack.

Torrin didn't like thinking that the seemingly genuine girl next to him was a spy, although she was definitely tempting enough to be dangerous, spy or not.

"So what brought you to Faolchu? Why do you need the job?" Torrin inquired.

"Um, I just needed to make some money, you know, personal stuff." Lisette replied. Lisette was still unsure that she would be offered the job afterall. Torrin had not made any offers and although all of the men had been pleasant, she didn't know if they thought the service was decent or not. Lisette was feeling tense, so she tried to joke with him. "My friend Chloe suggested that if I didn't get the job I could always try exotic dancing."

At Torrin's sharp look, Lisette changed the subject. "Are you the owner?" she asked.

"Yeah, my father was the first owner. It was a smaller family-style restaurant back then. When he passed, I inherited. I remodeled the place about five years ago."

"It is certainly unique and beautiful place. An unusual name."

"Yeah, Irish. You got any family around here?"

"Yes. I have an older brother, Lucas, and we both live with my best friend, Chloe."

"What about your parents?"

"They died in an auto accident a couple or years ago. Since then it's just been my brother and I."

"I'm sorry."

"It's alright. It was really hard at first, but Lucas and I managed. We're very close."

Torrin stopped the questions, because it was clear by Lisette's face that she was thinking about the past. It was also clear that the memories weren't good ones.

When they reached Lisette's apartment, Torrin walked her to the door, despite her protests. Torrin was hoping to gather more information, though. He was also reluctant to end the time with Lisette. He was drawn to her more than he had been to anyone before. Although she was obviously shy and reserved, she had a strength that was surprising. Keane, his Maitre'D, could be intimidating, but Lisette had not backed down when requesting the job. He also knew that he and his lieutenants frightened other pack leaders, but Lisette had looked every one of them in eye. Her comment about exotic dancing had been more than shocking. Just thinking about it tightened his chest so much that he couldn't gasp out a breath.

Torrin had more than his share of female company at the compound where most of the pack lived. Cian joked that Torrin had his own harem. It wasn't exactly unusual for an unmated alpha to have several bedmates, but Torrin didn't expect fidelity from any of them, especially since he wasn't going to promise anything in return. Torrin just assumed that he wasn't a one woman kind of man. Torrin was clear with every female that he took to bed that he wasn't looking for attachments. Torrin had never even spent a full night with any woman. The longer he was with her though, the more he wanted to spend the night, and many others, getting to know every inch of the complex female at his side.

When Lisette opened the door to her apartment, she gasped. Torrin edged closer behind her to see what had caused her distress. The sight that greeted Torrin was disturbing. The portion of the apartment that was visible from the door had been wrecked, furniture overturned, lamps broken and pictures destroyed. Everything had been torn or cut. It seemed likely that the rest of apartment was in as bad of shape as Torrin was so close, he could feel Lisette begin to tremble. He pulled her back outside to the car. She didn't protest.

"Stay in the car, while I go in and check out the apartment."

Lisette nodded weakly. Her eyes appeared too large for her face, and a sheen of tears covered them.

As soon as Torrin reached the door of her apartment he whipped out his cell and called Niall. As he walked through the apartment assessing the damage and ensuring that whoever had done this was no longer there, he talked to his second in command.

"Niall, I need you to run a check on Lisette. Lisette Angele. Do the same for Lucas Angele as well, and whoever lives with them. Chloe . . . something," He cursed under his breath at the damage. "Her apartment's been trashed. It looks like professionals. No, it's not clear whether they were looking for something, or trying to send a message, but she can't stay here. I'm bringing her back to the compound." Niall swore at that news, but Torrin couldn't leave Lisette vulnerable, even if he was going to bring some serious shit down on both of their heads. "Yeah, I know, but it can't be helped. I want you to send two men down here to watch her place, now. We need to know what the hell is going on, and if it's related to her showing up at the restaurant. Maybe whoever did this will come back to survey the results. Later."

After he hung up, Torrin went back out to the car to get Lisette.

"Whoever did this is gone. I'm going to take you back inside to get some things and then you are going to come with me, for now." Torrin told Lisette as he guided her through the wrecked living room.

"What about my brother and Chloe?" she asked, paling at the thought that something might have happened to either of them.

"I'm setting up two men to watch the place, in case those that did this come back. When your brother and Chloe show up, the men will bring them back to my house. Get whatever you need for a few days and let's get out of here."

Lisette grabbed a duffel and stuffed some clothes and toiletries in it. Five minutes later, they were back in the car headed for Torrin's place.