Wolf's Den Ch. 03

Story Info
An attraction.
1.1k words
4.51
40.4k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisette fell asleep in the car. Shock over the break in and the damage done to her place must have overwhelmed her system, because she didn't wake even when they reached the compound. Torrin reached over and unlatched her belt, feeling her warm breath on his cheek. After he got out, he came around the car, and eased her out of her seat. Torrin carried her into the back of the compound, hoping to avoid as many pack members as possible. Niall was there and took Lisette's bag from Torrin as they reached the elevator. Niall reached to take Lisette from Torrin as well, but Torrin's growl stopped him short. Niall's eyebrows shot up, but he said nothing and turned to face the elevator. Unfortunately, when the elevator opened Brigid stepped out right in front of the threesome.

"Torrin! I've been waiting for you . . ." Brigid stopped short when she realized that Torrin was carrying the unconscious female in his arms. "Who the hell is that?"

"Brigid!"

Brigid bowed her head, "Forgive me, my lord. I was surprised to see you carrying ahuman," She said, sneering the last word. "When you dispose of her, come find me, I'd like to show you how much I've missed you," she purred, rubbing her hand up and down Torrin's thigh suggestively.

Torrin just stepped onto the elevator, without acknowledging her invitation. Torrin's head was beginning to pound with the stress of the night. He knew that Brigid was the worst person that they could have run into. The news of Lisette would be all over the compound before morning, and Torrin wasn't at all sure how he wanted to handle the entire situation.

************************

Lisette woke with a feeling of comfort and contentment. She stretched languidly, trying to remember the last time she felt this safe since her parents had died. She was wrapped in soft sheets and smooth warmth.

"Hello, are you feeling better?" Torrin chuckled to see her stretching like a contented feline.

Lisette, startled to find herself in bed with a man that she had just met yesterday, sat up with every intention of climbing out of that bed. She inhaled sharply however, when she felt the cool air on her bare skin. She knew before she looked down that she was undressed. Too embarrassed to stand up in front of him in her current state of undress, Lisette quickly laid back down and pulled the sheets up to her neck. She thought briefly about pulling them over her head, but she knew that hiding was not going to help. Besides what she might see with her head under those sheets probably wouldn't help to calm her racing pulse, anyway. She turned to glare at the handsome man beside her.

Torrin's arm snaked out to capture her waist and pull her in closer, "Whoa, easy. You're safe."

"Really? Cause I seem to be in bed, half-naked, with a man that I didn't even know 24 hours ago. Not exactly 'safe' in my book. How did I get undressed, anyway?"

Torrin had a hard time meeting her eyes when he had to explain, "Well, I didn't think that you would be very comfortable sleeping in your clothes, but you didn't wake up when I brought you up here, so I tried to make you more comfortable. I didn't really even look." Which was a complete lie. Although he was determined to keep his face averted when he undressed her, he had instead stared helplessly as he revealed more and more of her creamy skin. She was exquisite, from her dark, rich, silky hair to her delicate shell-pink painted toes. He almost groaned just thinking about it.

"Uh-uh." She nodded, not really believing him. "And you're in bed with me because . . .?"

"It'smy bed," Torrin replied matter-of-factly.

"So why amI inyour bed?

"Because I want you in my bed," Torrin answered outrageously, yet honestly, trying to distract her from the other reasons he had kept her close, such as the fact that he still wasn't sure that she hadn't been sent by one of the neighboring packs as a spy or a distraction. Another reason was the fact that he didn't have any clue as to who might have broken into her apartment or why they had done so, and he felt fiercely protective of the slip of women next to him. He was torn between wanting to keep her safe from any harm and wanting to force a confession from her. Either way, keeping her close would be the best way to minimize any fallout. Not that he minded, anyway. Torrin did want her in his bed. He wanted her with a ferocity that he had never felt for any other woman.

Lisette tried to scramble out of the bed when she heard Torrin's answer, but his arm was like a steel band around her waist. "I don'twant to be in your bed," she ground out between her teeth. "Let me go!"

"No."

Lisette turned her head towards Torrin, her mouth open in disbelief. Torrin took advantage of her position and leaned down to kiss her. His tongue swept into her open mouth, coaxing hers into his mouth to gently suck on it. He could feel the stiffness leaving her body as she turned more fully into him. Her arms hesitantly circled his neck and he groaned into her mouth. He pressed her further into the mattress as he settled his body along hers. Torrin ground his cock into the cradle of her pelvis. Without breaking their kiss, Torrin's fingers lightly circled both of her nipples. Lisette arched up beneath him, gasping at the sensations flooding her body. Electricity was racing along her veins and moisture was pooling between her legs. She shifted her legs open a little wider. The scent of Lisette's arousal hit Torrin like a tidal wave washing over his body, jolting him back into awareness.

Torrin sat up. He did not want to. Lord knows, he did not want to, but Torrin didn't want to take Lisette this way. He needed answers to the questions she raised, before he stripped her down completely and thrust into her welcoming warmth.

************************

Lisette wasn't sure what had just happened. She couldn't think clearly with her blood pounding so loudly, the deep throb of desire that had wrapped around her the moment that Torrin's lips had touched hers. She had never felt – wanted - like this before. In fact, since James, she had given up on the opposite-sex, except for her brother, of course. When Torrin pulled away she felt bereft, cold.

Lisette shivered and shook her head as if to clear it. She absolutely could not get involved with someone that she had met less than a day ago, no matter how drop-dead gorgeous, and bone-meltingly sexy that someone might be. Right?

"There is a shower through that door over there. Get dressed and we can talk more later."