Wolf's Heart

Story Info
The start of Emily's story.
2k words
4.53
10.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Screams rang out in the night, fires from the village burned bright. Behind her, her brother and sister kept close to her as they ran. Emily, the eldest at nineteen, was strong and smart. The raid had happened shortly after dark. The bandits had attacked with no mercy: death for the men; rape and slavery for the women. Mother and father had run to fight the thirty or more bandits to give their children time to escape. Emily cried, knowing father would die and mother would die and probably be raped. She and her sister and brother would be sold as slaves if captured; tears burned her eyes as she talked to her siblings.

"Hurry Mary, hurry Ben, We need to make it to the forest like dad told us. It's the only safe place."

"Why did this happen Em? Why did they attack our home?" Mary asked, crying as she ran. Mary, at thirteen, was quiet and shy. She would one day be a beauty like their mother.

"They're thieves, Mary. They kill and take because they're monsters." Ben said angrily. Ben, at fifteen,was tall, no grown man, but intelligent and strong like their father. Emily looked back to be sure her siblings stayed with her, hoping they would make the forest unseen. She was their mother now. She would die to keep them safe.

Always.

Micah had visited the village a few times to trade. Now, from the forest, he watched the village. He had two old friends living in the village, but this was a human village, not a pack village. Sometimes, Micah wondered why humans were so cruel. The pack would never waste lives or resources, but humans destroy and kill for mere pleasure. Micah heard footsteps moving closer. He looked to see his pack mates stop to observe the village, their eyes filled with sadness.

"We should go before we are seen, and report this to the alpha." Said Kip, Micah's best friend.

"I know Kip. I just can't see the point of all the killing." Micah said.

Moving back into the forest: Micah, Kip, Trevor, and Hugh gathered up the kills they had made, hunting over the last two days. They picked up the dray poles and moved into the forest. Micah knew the alpha would not be happy when word of the attack reached him. It had taken six weeks to persuade the villagers to trade with the pack and now they were gone.

Still moving fast, Emily, Mary, and Ben were nearing the forest when she heard the horses. Looking back, she saw five raiders moving rapidly towards them. Fear took her; she moved faster, telling Ben and Mary to hurry. She knew her brother and sister were tiring. Soon they reached the forest, Emily was looking for a place to hide her siblings, when she heard the raiders shout. "Stop," ignoring the order, they moved deeper into the forest. She was about to jump a fallen tree, when she felt a sharp impact to her right shoulder. The pain hit her, wrenching out a scream that echoed through the forest

Micah stopped as he heard her scream rip through the forest. Turning towards the scream Micah, Kip, and Trevor shifted as they ran. Moving with wolves' speed they smelled the blood and heard the screams of children and the laughter of men, sounds of persons being beaten. Micah's wolf became angered. This was pack territory, not the village. The men were fools to come into wolven forest. As they came through the brush, Micah saw a young girl held by her hair, a man licking her face. Saw a young man being choked red by another and a woman being kicked and beaten. It was her blood he had smelled as he moved toward were she lay, unmoving. Kip went for the young girl, Trevor for the young man. All the men turned at the sound of their growls. Their man-eyes bulging at the sight of the huge wolves. Men's screams echoed through the night, mixed with the howling of wolves.

-------

At first, there was only darkness, then extreme pain and a coldness that consumed her. Then, heat burning through her as if she were being burned alive. Her body felt as if it were tearing itself apart. She could hear voices but what they were saying was beyond her. There was was only burning forever. Through her pain, she suddenly felt someone holding her. She moved closer, feeling safe. She opened her eyes to a field of flowers. There, three feet from her, stood a huge wolf, amber eyes gleaming; his brown coat tipped with gray and his belly white. His tail swished back and forth as the wolf stared at her. Emily somehow felt this wolf would never harm her, would instead protect her. Reaching out, she touched him, knowing she must, but as soon as she made contact everything went black again.

--------

Emily woke in a small darkened room, her mind flooded with memories: of the raid; the run for the forest; the men chasing her and her siblings; the arrow striking her back; and the laughter and fetid odor of the men as they beat her. She opened her eyes again, looking around the room. She saw a man, a handsome young man staring at her. She heard soft sigh beside her. Mary!

"Your sister has refused to leave your side," the handsome man said, still staring at her. His voice, his eyes, made her heart pound, his powerful tone made her shiver. Looking back to the man, Emily said, "What happened? Where are we? Who are you? Where is my brother?" Never once did she take her eyes from his.

Her voice made both his wolf and his cock stand up. He remembered her long brown hair but now it was a rich brown with gray tips; her eyes were hazel, and her slim lips made her look beautiful. Micah felt like the goddess herself had touched him. Her scent was driving him crazy with lust, and he could not figure out what was wrong. No female had ever made him this horny. Not even her when the three wolves saved them. Then it hit him, she had been human, now she was a wolf, even if she had no knowledge of it yet. Knowing he had been quiet too long, he spoke, "All your questions will be answered soon, but first. . ." He walked to Mary touching her shoulder, waking her. "I am Micah you are

safe here."

As soon as Mary's eyes cleared, she saw her sister was awake looking at her. "Oh, Em!" jumping onto her sister hugging her tight crying with joy. "Never scare me like that. "Laughing Emily held her crying sister. "What's gotten in to you Mary, why are you crying?

"What? You don't remember? You have been out for five days, burning with fever and looking like you were dying. The healer and Micah said only the goddess could save you," Mary cried out through her tears. "Please Em, don't ever leave us," Mary cried, hugging her sister tightly.

The door to the room opened and in came Ben. Seeing his sister awake, he came over and joined Mary in hugging Emily. By now, Emily was crying too.

"You see Mary, I told you Em would not die, but if you ever make me worry like that a second time, I will kill you myself," Ben said.

It was then that Emily noticed she could smell the fear on her siblings. Then there was Micah. She smelled male musk and the forest and something more, but couldn't figure it out. Until it hit her, arousal. As soon as she became aware of his odor, she felt herself getting wet between her legs. Looking Micah in the eyes, she saw the lust that burned there for her. She blushed red but could not stop looking. Then a soft but firm voice startled her.

"Micah, what are you still here for? Go outside and help with chores. Now." The old gray haired women said firmly.

Micah looked at the women and quickly left the room. To Emily it seemed colder without him. OK, you two, it's time I looked at your sister. Now, if we could have the room? Please Ben, Mary. Both of them looked at the old woman, nodded and left. "There are now just the two of us." She sat next to Emily and looked her over. "I'm Beverly, the village healer, the one who has been caring for you and your siblings these last 5 days. Any pain or dizziness young lady?" Beverly asked.

"No, none. Wow I feel great," Emily said, stretching her arms and neck. "But how? I was hit with an arrow and I remember being beaten. How can I be healed in just five days...?" Then it all connected; her dream of the wolf vanishing when she touched it. She looked at the old woman and said, " I'm no longer human am I?"

"No dear, you're not. You were turned in an attempt to save your life. I'm sorry your consent was not asked, but your brother and sister begged our hunters to save you anyway they could. Micah is the one who bit you and he is to be punished for it. We do not turn humans with out consent and the alpha's permission. For that I'm sorry."

"I was dying when he bit me?"

"Yes."

Emily stared at the wall, let it sink in that she was now a werewolf. A werewolf. Oh My Goddess, a werewolf! She thought of her brother and sister and what her death would have done to them. It made Micah's choice OK. So she was a werewolf? She was alive and could keep Ben and Mary safe, she hoped.

"Fine I'm a werewolf. I guess I need to thank Micah for saving my life. Now I guess I need to learn how to be a werewolf," Emily said laughing.

"Wow young lady, you took that quite well and I lost my bet with your siblings. I thought you would freak out and scream. NO, NO, NO! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN! Beverly said laughing.

"Well, I can't undo it and it did save my life. So why worry? Granted, I don't know much about werewolves. Hmm, maybe Micah can teach me." She said blushing.

"Well, I think he will insist on it. He has stayed by your side this whole time." Beverly said laughing. Now let's take a look at you. Hmmm, it seems you have recovered well. You just need good food and training, and I think you will be fine."

"What's going to happen to Mary and Ben? They're not werewolves."

"No and they won't be unless that is what they decide and the alpha gives the OK after they turn eighteen. It's pack law, but to answer your question, it's been decided they will be adopted by families so they can be cared for and protected while you are trained." Emily felt her anger rise along with her wolf "They are my pups you will not take them." Emily growled, her eyes turning amber as her wolf took over.

Jumping back Beverly looked on in shock as Emily began to shift. Micah and two more men burst through the door feeling the full power of the shift. Only to stand there in shock. Emily became a brown wolf with gray tipped fur and bright amber eyes, eyes that flashed with rage.

Moving in front of Beverly, Micah looked in awe at the new wolf. Only the most powerful could change so fast. Micah moved slowly towards her, reaching out his hand. Beverly told them what had happened, that Emily's wolf viewed the siblings as her pups.

Micah smiled, touched Emily's fur and said, "yes my lady you can keep your pups, now calm down." Emily jumped at Micah,not in anger but with lust, driving him to the floor. She growled as Mica threw her off yelling to everyone to get out that this was his fight. Shifting, Micah dove at Emily knowing this was a mating fight, but who would win, even he didn't know.