Wolf's Kiss Ch. 03

Story Info
Shayna's doubts fuel Jake's determination.
5.2k words
4.7
77.3k
71

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all. Let me first say 'thank you' for all the wonderful feedback on the first two chapters of the story. I really appreciate everyone who took the time to read, rate and comment on Shayna's story so far. Also, I must apologize for not updating sooner. Work, my hubby, and our three kids have a way of sucking up my time. Luckily I've found a way to carve out time for myself and I promise to update much more regularly. Thanks again and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Angel

Shayna tried to stay focused on her task as she soaped Jake's body. It wasn't just that this was another new experience for her, the fact was Jake was huge. All over. His chest, his arms, jeez, even his neck was thick and bulging with muscles. She found that she wasn't really lathering him with the soap as much as she was tactilely exploring his body. Jake's skin was smooth as satin but underneath his flesh seemed rock hard.

As her hands worked their way down his chest to his stomach, Jake's sudden intake of breath broke her concentration. Inadvertently, her eyes preceded her hands and she glanced further down. Shayna froze and gasped at the sight of his swollen cock bobbing just below her hands. "Whoa!" she whispered as a quick mental calculation of at least nine inches registered in her brain. And...was she seeing things? He actually seemed to be growing even larger.

Shayna looked up wide-eyed at Jake and suddenly he felt uncomfortable. He wasn't sure if it was shock or fear he saw in her expression but he knew he didn't like it. He gently cupped her face in his hands and tipped her head up. Searching her eyes, he asked, "What is it? What's wrong?"

As she stood there staring at him, she asked herself the same question. 'What is wrong with me?' she thought. 'We've already had sex several times, why should I be scared now?' Still, seeing how large he really was took her by surprise. Closing her eyes, Shayna tried to mentally cast off her trepidation yet her heart was pounding and a new tension crept up her spine and settled in the back of her neck. She took a deep breath and opened her eyes again, this time schooling her face into an expressionless mask.

"I don't know. It's nothing," she said. She couldn't quite meet his eyes and she felt ashamed of herself. Seeing him in the flesh wasn't the only thing bothering her, it was the whole situation. Shayna took a step back from him and turned to face the spray. Random scenes from the past twenty-four hours began swirling through her mind and she swayed a little, dazed by the onslaught of her memories. Jake immediately wrapped a steadying arm around her shoulders and reached around her to turn off the shower. With one arm still around her, he pulled back the shower curtain, then scooped her up and stepped out of the tub.

Shayna squealed at the unexpectedness of literally being swept off her feet and felt her heart flutter. Although her head was trying to tell her 'no', everything else in her screamed 'yes' as Jake carried her into the room. Her arms snaked around his neck of their own volition as he sat in the armchair and picked up her discarded towel in one motion. She didn't think he would drop her, she just couldn't resist touching him. Again she tried to make her mind let go and just enjoy the feeling of being with him but her conscience kept nagging her.

Jake could feel the tension in Shayna's body despite her denial that anything was wrong. She sat stiffly in his lap and her arms slid from their hold around his neck. He didn't like the vibes he felt from her and he really didn't like the answering anxiety rising within his gut. Tipping her head up as he'd done in the shower, he asked her, "Shayna, what's on your mind?" As Jake lifted her chin, Shayna's eyes slowly traveled up his too-handsome face and stopped at the bridge of his nose. He noted with some annoyance that she wouldn't look him in the eye. Abruptly shifting his leg, Shayna fell backward only to be caught in the crook of his arm. Alarmed by his sudden movement, her startled gaze collided with his angry stare. In a voice that sent a chill up her spine, he said through gritted teeth, "Tell me now!" In his anger, Jake's eyes turned bright gold having the effect of both scaring and mesmerizing Shayna. The feeling remained even when Jake tore his gaze away and looked toward the door at the sound of someone approaching the room, a sound Shayna couldn't hear.

A moment later there was a brisk knock on the door and Shayna automatically turned her head in that direction as well. "Monica," she gasped and tried to get off Jake's lap. He looked down at her holding her in place and she felt trapped again, not by his arms but by his golden gaze. He blinked rapidly and before her eyes, his eyes returned to their usual bluish gray. She then realized that she hadn't imagined what she saw the previous night and without thinking, she blurted, "How do you do that?" He seemed caught off guard by her question and looked away. At that moment their cell phones began ringing simultaneously.

Although they were both relieved by the interruptions, Jake was determined to get Shayna alone again and get an answer to his question. He felt his connection to her growing stronger and needed to know what barriers stood between them so he could destroy them all. For her part, Shayna just wanted to let the matters drop, all of them. She needed to get back to the safety of her normal life and figure out what the hell had gotten into her. In less than a day, her life was taking a new turn and she wasn't convinced it was for the better. Not to mention the fact that she knew next to nothing about the man she had become so intimate with other than he seemed to be unlike anyone she had ever encountered before. She had to put some distance between them.

Jake and Shayna stood up and retrieved their cell phones. Monica was on Shayna's line demanding to know why she wasn't answering the door. She tried to eavesdrop on Jake's conversation but couldn't hear above Monica making crude comments in her ear. She finally told her cousin to shut up and wait for her in the hotel lobby. When Shayna snapped her phone shut, she turned to see that Jake had already ended his phone call and was getting dressed. She gathered her discarded clothes and went into the bathroom to dress in private. She knew it was ridiculous to do so but couldn't help feeling the need for her own space. Rational thought escaped her when she was in his presence and that was a huge problem for her.

Once dressed, she made quick work of her hair by taming it into a single braid that hung below her shoulders and secured the end with a black elastic band. Back in her room, she fished a pair of espadrilles out of her suitcase and placed her necessities in a small purse while Jake lounged on the bed watching and waiting. The fact that he was following every move she made was unnerving and it took all of her concentration to finish getting ready. Once she was done, she looked over her shoulder in his general direction and said, "I'm ready to go now," and walked to the door.

Jake was becoming more and more annoyed with the coolness of her demeanor. She was treating him like a stranger, a stranger who now knew every inch of her luscious little body. A wicked thought occurred to him and he was on his feet in an instant. As Shayna reached for the doorknob, she was startled when Jake turned her around and lifted her off her feet. He held her against the door, his big body covering hers, and plunged his tongue into her mouth. The delicious pressure of his full, warm lips had her melting into him instantly. Jake eased the pressure a little to lick and nibble her bottom lip before spearing his tongue into the warm cave of her mouth again. Their tongues danced and dueled as Jake held Shayna immobile against the door, his hips grinding into her pelvis. Shayna moaned her frustration and Jake broke their kiss, setting her back on her feet.

He moved so fast that Shayna wasn't sure what was happening. When her brain caught up to the present, Jake was kneeling before her sliding her shorts and panties down her legs. Pulling one leg free of her clothing, he propped her foot on his thigh and buried his face in her mound. Marveling at how quickly she was ready for him, he greedily sucked her nectar from her plump outer lips, then deftly twirled his tongue from her soaking wet opening up to tease her clit out of hiding. The low, guttural sounds coming from Jake as he sucked on her clit as well as the roughness of his moustache and goatee on her sensitive parts sent Shayna over the edge. She held on to his head and screamed as her orgasm rocked her body, shattering her into a million pieces.

Coming down from cloud nine, Shayna rested her head against the door and closed her eyes as Jake continued to lick and suck her pussy, taking in every drop of her sweetness. She stirred as he readjusted her clothing and refastened her shorts. Sliding back up her body, he stopped at her ear and whispered, "We're not done," then turned and walked into the bathroom. Jake's wicked promise sent delicious shivers through her body and Shayna tried to regain her composure as she listened to the sound of water running. The realization that Jake was washing her juice from his face made her feel extremely shy and embarrassed for some reason. And when he came out of the bathroom, she quickly opened the door to the room and stepped into the hallway.

Face still flushed from her recent orgasm, Shayna reveled briefly in the rush of cool air she felt upon opening the door, but her relief was short-lived. A few doors down the passage, two middle-aged men dressed in sharp-looking business suits were engaged in conversation. As Shayna left her room, their attention shifted to her and they both smirked knowingly. They'd obviously heard Shayna's loud moans and screams as Jake pleasured her and her embarrassment turned to mortification. She was tempted to run back into her room but Jake stepped into the hall behind her. Closing the door, he placed a possessive hand at the small of her back and propelled her down the hall. The two men smiled and nodded at Jake as they passed then returned to their conversation.

While they waited for the elevator, Shayna nervously fidgeted with the strap of her purse. She wore the purse diagonally across her torso and the strap nestled between her ample breasts making them stand out even more. Suddenly aware of Jake watching her like a hawk, Shayna forced her hands to be still. Sliding the hand on her back around her waist to pull her closer, he said softly, "Shayna." She heard him but didn't respond, looking straight ahead at the elevator doors willing them to open. "Shay," he said a little more forcefully. Reluctantly, Shayna lifted her head and met his intense gaze. "Talk to me, Shay. What's bothering you?" he asked.

"Nothing," she said. Then she amended her statement. "Nothing I can really express right now." Just then the elevator arrived bearing several people. Jake tried to tighten his hold and keep her on the landing but Shayna determinedly stepped forward onto the elevator. Not having much choice Jake followed but looked none to pleased about it. Shayna ignored him as best she could and watched the numbers illuminate overhead as they passed each floor to the lobby. She was hoping to stall Jake for as long as she could but didn't think she'd be so lucky.

She and Jake exited the elevator and her eyes immediately scanned the lobby looking for her cousin. She spotted Monica standing by a window in an alcove chatting with a very good-looking man. As she walked toward her, she marveled for the millionth time how very much Monica resembled their fathers. A softer, prettier version of the Gavin brothers, Monica was the exact opposite of Shayna in every way from her tall, slender figure, pale complexion, deep blue eyes and regal nose. She wasn't as buxom as Shayna but she was softly rounded in all the right places. The only feature they shared - also inherited from their fathers - was their dark, curly hair. The cousins were both quick-witted but Shayna was shy and reserved whereas Monica was more engaging and out-spoken.

Turning her attention to Monica's companion, Shayna had the distinct impression at first glance that he looked familiar but she didn't know why. He was tall, brown-skinned with a clean-shaven face and close-cropped hair. His generous lips were pulled back in a wide smile but she couldn't really see his eyes. They seemed riveted to one another and neither of them acknowledged Shayna and Jake's approach until they were right next to them. Monica was laughing at something the man said but her laughter died down only a little as she became aware of her cousin's presence. "Hey, sweetie," she said. "Glad you finally made it down here. I was beginning to worry about you."

'Oh, God,' Shayna thought. 'I'm just gonna be embarrassed and blushing all damn day!'

Aloud Shayna said dryly, "Liar! And hello to you too." Nodding to the man leaning against the window, Shayna said a polite, "Hello." Turning back to Monica, she said, "Mon, I'd like you to meet Jake Montrose. Jake, this is my cousin Monica Gavin." Jake and Monica shook hands and exchanged pleasantries.

Monica turned to the man she'd been chatting with and noted with some regret his chiseled good looks. He was tall and broad-shouldered with full lips (yummy!), high cheekbones (to die for!), and mesmerizing eyes (so sexy!). His irises were black as midnight and several times Monica found herself almost melting into them. She almost sighed as he gazed back at her with an amused expression on his handsome face.

"Well, I have to go I'm afraid. It was nice talking with you," Monica said. "I'm sorry, I didn't get your name," she prompted.

"Sebastian," Jake said. Shayna and Monica looked at Jake questioningly. "This is Sebastian Montrose, my brother." Jake let that sink in for a moment. "And he's joining us for lunch," he informed them.

"Well, Sebastian, it's nice to meet you," Monica said smiling coyly. "And I'm glad to know we can continue our crazy conversation." Sebastian just laughed and winked at her. Did Monica actually blush?

Shayna looked from Jake to his brother and stepped forward to shake Sebastian's hand. "It's nice to meet you, Sebastian. I was wondering why you looked familiar and now I know. You two look a lot alike," she said. Sebastian took Shayna's proffered hand and surprised her by pulling her into a bear hug. Jake was behind her in an instant removing her from his brother's embrace. Sebastian's arms fell away instantly and he chuckled and pinned Jake with a knowing look. Jake glared at him and tucked Shayna into his side.

Jake could barely control his anger and was on the verge of kicking his brother's ass. However, Shayna's struggle against his tight grip on her waist brought him back to his senses. Immediately, he loosened his hold but didn't let her go. She sucked in a deep breath and glared up at him, then elbowed him in his stomach. The jab actually tickled him but sent a sharp pain up her arm.

"Ouch!" she complained, rubbing her elbow. She eyed Jake as if it was his fault and everyone laughed.

Since the mood had lightened a bit and they all were practically starving, they agreed to leave for lunch. Once outside the hotel, Sebastian handed a ticket to the valet and a few minutes later, he pulled up in a shiny black Mercedes SUV. After generously tipping the valet, he escorted Monica to the front passenger seat. Jake opened the rear door for Shayna and slid in behind her. Monica suggested they go to a Thai restaurant near a shopping district and everyone concurred.

During the drive, Sebastian and Monica kept them entertained with their lively conversation. Somehow the topic landed on football and they debated who had the best quarterback, defense, and a whole lot of other stuff Shayna knew nothing about. They occasionally drew Jake into the debate but Shayna stayed out of it. She did, however, notice the easy chemistry between her cousin and Jake's brother and wondered if it could lead to anything. That made her think about her obvious but questionable chemistry with Jake and she wasn't ready to deal with that yet.

They arrived at the restaurant and were promptly seated at a table near the front window. Since the lunch rush was over and it was too early for dinner, the restaurant was virtually empty. The atmosphere was relaxing and they continued their lively banter during lunch. When Jake asked about her life in D.C., Shayna didn't hesitate to talk about her work as a physical therapist at a veterans' hospital. She also told him about her volunteer work at a children's hospice in her spare time. The more Jake learned about her the more captivated he seemed, something that didn't go unnoticed by Monica or Sebastian.

On the other hand, when Shayna asked Jake about himself, he appeared hesitant to say much. She did learn that other than the nightclub, he and Sebastian were partners in real estate and other business ventures. He admitted that they came from a large family with several sisters and brothers. In fact, he, Sebastian and one other sister were triplets.

"Do multiples run in your family?" Monica asked.

The brothers gave each other a brief, wry look before Jake answered, "Yes, they do."

"Wow," Shayna said, raising her eyebrows. "My father and Monnie's father are identical twins."

This time Jake's brows rose in interest. "Really? Are there any other twins in your family?" he asked.

"None that I know of," Shayna answered. "Actually," she continued, "the first multiple birth that anyone remembers was when our great-grandmother had triplets, one boy and two girls. One daughter didn't survive but the other daughter grew up, got married, and gave birth to our fathers. She also has a daughter a couple of years younger than our dads."

"So neither of you has any twin siblings?" Sebastian asked.

Monica shook her head. "Shay is an only child and I just have an older brother. That's pretty much it," she shrugged.

Their waiter appeared at that moment and asked if they'd like dessert. Everyone declined so he left to draft the bill. Hunger satisfied, Shayna leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes. Her eyes flew back open in surprise when Jake's rather large hand covered hers on the table. It was the first time he'd touched her since they left the hotel and butterflies swirled in her stomach at the contact. She looked up at him but his face was turned slightly away from her.

"When are you going back to D.C.?" he asked.

Shayna studied his profile for a moment and wondered why he looked so serious. Then she answered, "Tomorrow."

He turned to fully face her. "What are your plans for tonight?" he asked.

Shayna didn't know where his questions were leading her so she answered cautiously. "Well, Monica and I are going shopping then we're having dinner with our family later." She glanced at Monica but her cousin was engrossed in conversation with Sebastian. She turned back to Jake to find his eyes boring into her. A chill went up her spine as she remembered something from earlier that afternoon. She tried to look away but somehow couldn't.

"Stay with me tonight."

Shayna wasn't sure she heard right. Jake's lips barely moved and she felt trapped by his gaze. She was vaguely aware of his thumb tracing circles on the back of her hand where it lay nestled in his on the table. Long moments passed before the sound of laughter penetrated the haze around them. Coming back to her senses, Shayna blinked rapidly several times and lowered her eyes to their joined hands.

"Jake, your phone is ringing, man! Snap out of it!" Sebastian said loudly.

Jake gently removed his hand from hers and pulled his phone from its holster on his hip. Shayna looked around and saw that several more patrons had been seated near them, many of them laughing and talking animatedly. Noticing the empty seat at their table, Shayna asked Sebastian, "Where's Monica?"

12