Wolf's Pet Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,736 Followers

Karen took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "It's a long story Sarah, but I think it's important you know what happened considering Gary and Paul are so close. Would you be willing to come with us to breakfast and I can fill you in on the whole sordid story?"

Sarah was so tired after a full shift at the hospital, but curiosity got the better of her. And beside that, she really hated going home when she thought Paul was going to be there. Lately she'd even been looking for excuses not to go home til he was at work. "Sure, let's go to the diner around the corner. They have decent food and it's quiet." She jumped into her little truck and took off out of the parking lot with the SUV following closely behind.

///////////////////////////////

Lee was walking down the hallway toward the gym for an early morning work-out with Lila and Trina. They all heard the yells and cat calls from the men at the same time.

"Get him! Ohhhhhh, he's a fast one. C'mon James, you can take him."

The women looked at each other. Sparring? At seven in the morning? Lee looked in and saw Carr sitting on a stool, sweat soaked towel around his neck. He was breathing hard, recovering from a bout. She looked up and saw James facing off with a huge blond male she didn't recognize. One of the prisoners? She glanced at Trina and Lila who were both mesmerized by the sight of the giant Were. His body was glistening with sweat and his muscular body was hard to look away from. Even Lee had to admit that if she wasn't mated, she'd want to coax him to her bed. She wondered which of her friends would get to him first.

James made a lunge and had the male on his back. He was immediately bowled over by a snarling blond wolf who then stood between the male and the rest of the Betas in the room, teeth bared and hackles up. James was stunned as he laid on the ground. The unexpected attack had caught him totally off guard and the gashes left in his back by her were painful, but he wasn't going to make matters worse by confronting the female. He'd let the Alpha Bitch sort it out. He was no dummy.

"Lila, shift and explain yourself, now!" Lee was furious. Her Betas should have better control than that. She couldn't believe Lila would do something like that just because she wanted to fuck some new male. The blond wolf lingered near the male, sniffing his body and licking the sweat off his chest. He stared into her eyes. "Lila, now." The wolf slowly backed away and shifted, her long blond hair billowing around her as she came back into her human form. One of the male Betas threw her some sweats from the nearby cabinet. They started to slip out of the room one at a time. None of them wanted to be around to hear Lila's punishment. Nathan's guards waited outside the door, but the others left. They didn't even want to be close enough to hear.

Lila stood in front of Lee with her head down. She kept glancing towards the male and then back to Lee. "I'm so sorry Ma'am. I - I - There's no excuse Ma'am. I'm sorry." Lila couldn't even look at Lee's face. She felt humiliated. But she couldn't stop from looking at the male. He had never stopped looking at her. In fact, he looked at her like she was the only person in the room.

Lee looked at her Beta, at the man on the floor, and then at Carr. He smiled back and shrugged his shoulders. "Lila, tell me the truth."

Lila looked up and smiled at the Alpha Bitch. "He's my mate!" Lila looked at the male who was looking back at her like a love sick puppy.

James started laughing, still laying on the mats. First Cole, then his little sister, now one of his favorite bed mates. Everyone was finding their mates. It was like the dating game around here lately.

"James, why don't you and Trina go to the hospital and she can get you fixed up." Trina nodded and pulled James out of the room. He was still laughing hysterically. Maybe he had a head injury too.

"So, Nathan, is Lila your mate?" Carr looked at the blond giant, still staring at Lila.

"Yes, Sir, I believe so." He seemed like he could barely believe it himself. She was the most beautiful wolf he'd ever seen. Her blond coloring was exactly the same as his. Their cubs would be spectacular. And her scent, eucalyptus and sage, made his mouth water and his cock hard as a rock! He just couldn't take his eyes off of her.

Lila had a feral look in her eyes. Her wolf was not going to be complacent or compliant anymore . Her mate was here! She had been waiting for him forever. She had laid low while Lila went from bed to bed. Not anymore. She was going to be with him forever and would make her needs known to her human half. Lila looked like she was stalking Nathan now. Her eyes never left him.

"Well Lila, I'd like to introduce you to Nathan. Maybe we should leave the two of you alone. Somehow I think we couldn't keep the two of you apart if we tried. However, you will have guards at the door." Neither of them spoke or even looked at the Alphas. Carr took Lee's hand and walked out the door, leaving the enamored Were's alone in the gym. "Don't let anyone in and no matter what you hear, don't you go in there either." The two guards grinned at each other and the Alphas and nodded. "Well, I think we're going to have a new Beta. Nathan seems a likeable man. Wonder how long before they come out of there?"

Lee squeezed Carr's hand. "I think we should close down this entire hallway until they leave the gym."

He leered at his mate as they walked arm and arm to their quarters. He had worked up a sweat sparring. Now he had another type of sparring in mind.

The two guards pulled up some chairs. Luckily Jason always carried a deck of cards. They both had a feeling they were going to be a while.

The two stood on the wrestling mats, they couldn't take their eyes off each other. Nathan moved first and folded his arms around Lila pulling her close, bending down to take her mouth in a forceful kiss. They both had been waiting far too long and there was to be no foreplay or sweetness in this mating. They needed each other too badly. That would come later. Her hands moved across his broad shoulders as their tongues fought for dominance. Nathan's hands pulled at her sweatshirt. He had a brief glance at her body when she she had first shifted back to her human form, and now he wanted to see it, touch it. They were almost frenzied as they tore the clothes off each other.

Nathan buried his nose in Lila's neck and inhaled deeply. He licked her neck to taste her. Just like her scent. He leaned down and took a firm nipple into his mouth and sucked hungrily. Lila moaned loudly and pushed herself closer to him. She had never felt this much need for a male before. She needed to feel him inside her. Now!

She dropped to hands and knees on the mats and he followed closely, kissing and biting her back and down to her ass as his hands followed where his teeth had been. He wanted to learn her body, every bit of her. But right now, his wolf was pushing for what he needed. He needed to fill his mate, to claim her as his. He held her hips with his huge hands and pulled her into position in front of him and pushed into her, impaling her on his long thick cock. Her cunt fit around him like a tight glove, and he groaned as he sunk into her to the hilt. He heard her moans through the haze of lust surrounding them. Wolf instinct took over and he started pounding his mate's pussy, needing to fill her with his seed.

Lila had never been felt so full and never felt this much lust for anyone before. Of course her wolf had never participated in the past. She had always curled up in the back of Lila's mind, waiting for her mate to claim her. And now he had come and she would be his forever. His cock was deeper than she had felt in the past. He fit her depths so perfectly. She moaned and growled, her wolf begging the big blond man to take her hard. She suddenly felt his cock changing and the fur touching her back as he shifted behind her into a gigantic blond wolf.

He dwarfed her while in his wolf form. Nathan felt his knot forming and pushed it into Lila's pussy, hearing her grunt with the added pressure and stretching of her tight hole. His strokes and thrusts shortened but were no less forceful. He pumped into her quickly. He leaned father across her body and locked his jaws around her neck and bit down hard, tasting her. He heard his mate howl with her first of many orgasms. The taste of her blood in his mouth sent his mind whirling, and he let go of her neck and howled his triumph as his cum let loose into her tight cunt. The thrusting continued for several minutes as his jets of sperm shot deep inside her. His big paws held her hips tight to his body as he pulled her to her side to lay with him until his knot subsided.

The only sounds in the room were their gasping breaths and pounding heartbeats. She felt his tongue lapping at the blood running down from her neck and shoulder. She couldn't wait until it was her turn. She would show him a thing or two. She had a satisfied smile on her face. Nathan was the perfect mate.

Outside the door, the guards couldn't find a way to stay comfortable in the chairs. They were both hoping the next shift would get here soon. Isaac looked at Jason . "Dude, I don't know bout you, but soon as we are off duty, I need to find a female, bad."

Jason laughed. "I was just thinking the same thing. Damn they're loud." Jason groaned as he changed positions. He pulled out his cell phone. "Maybe I can ask them to start their guard duty early." He hoped he could find that little red head he'd been spending time with. But if not, then anyone would do.

////////////////////////////

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,736 Followers
12