Wolf's Pet Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,733 Followers

Cheryl had quietly shifted back to her human form as her friends tried to console her without incuring the wrath of the Alpha Bitch themselves. They'd never seen her that angry before. Lee was right. Mated males didn't have sex with females other than their mate. It was wrong to even suggest. Within minutes, Cheryl was standing alone, still sniffling trying to stop the flow of blood.

The red head was fuming. How dare that human make her look bad in front of the Alpha Bitch. She'd make her pay. And someday Cheryl would get Cole back. She knew it. They were meant to be together.

"Karen, Sarah, would the two of you join us in the office please?" Lee nodded to Cole and James when they gave a questioning look. They walked over and joined the women, each taking his mate by the hand. Cole proudly squeezed Karen's hand, letting her know he had seen the altercation and loved how she handled Cheryl. They walked into the office and saw Nathan and Ben standing with Carr. Karen and Sarah immediately ran forward to comfort the two crying women seated in the chairs nearby.

Cole and James had no idea who these women were but Karen and Sarah seemed very familiar with them, calling them by name as they attempted to calm them down. Ben and Nathan both seemed concerned and somewhat protective of the women. Cole realized it. "These are the women Gary wanted you to mate aren't they?" Both men nodded solemnly. He could tell they had feelings for the women, just not sexual, more brotherly. What was it about these women that Gary was choosing? What did they have in common?

-----------------------------

The caves outside town were filled with bats and cobwebs. Not much else was out this far, except the wolves that had made this their home in the last few months. Blue eyes watched the interactions of the pack with amusement. That Beta really thought he could challenge Paul? The black wolf tried to pull the dead buck out of the gray's jaws. That was a mistake he would pay for. Paul leapt forward and the sickening sounds of the black wolf's vertebrae being crushed between his massive jaws brought the other wolves to the ground. They backed away from the giant wolf who had killed their friend with one swift bite.

Gary watched impassively. The loss of a weakling was no loss at all. He cast his net wide looking for new pack members. There were several who fell far short of his expectations. But he and Paul would weed them out until only the strong remained. They would be worthy to be a part of his pack, and to have the women he had found for them. He swiveled his head to the right and peered deep into the dark depths of the cave. Even with his excellent night vision the caves were too dark to see into. But he could hear the whimpers of the females in their cages. The Baxter Alpha may have taken Karen and Sarah, but he hadn't even thought of the others. His mistake. And it was only a matter of time before they were able to track the two females that had gone missing. They couldn't hide from them forever. After all, he had their scents.

In three weeks, at the next full moon, the Baxter pack would find out what Gary had been planning. And no one but Gary knew why these women were special, how and why he had chosen them, and why the timing was crucial. He would get Karen and Sarah back. And if they'd already mated, it wouldn't matter. If he didn't deem them worthy anymore he would just whore them out to his Betas.

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,733 Followers
12