Wolf's Pet Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,731 Followers

"Trucks are packed and ready to go. Teams have been clearing the road, we have them set up all along the route to watch for Gary's followers. And I sent a team of Betas and Omegas to get the buildings ready to be occupied. It's been a long time since anyone's been up there other than for quick hunting trips. But they should have it ready by tomorrow night when they arrive."

They spotted Troy walking towards them. It was so strange to see him without Trey right next to him. He immediately started walking in step with the group as he gave his report to Carr. "The only hiccup I have is Trey and David don't want to go. They want to stay and fight."

"Well tell them it's more important to keep the females and cubs safe. They're the future of the pack and I need my best fighting Betas with them. Think that'll work?" He winked at Trey who started to laugh.

"Yes, but they won't like it." Trey was smiling now, thinking of the fight he was going to have with Trey about going to the mountains. The harder Trey fought, the more Troy knew he was healthy.

Carr was proud of all of his Betas. But he was also worried they were working too hard and neglecting their families. Brett in particular. "Brett, isn't your wife leaving for the mountains tomorrow?"

Brett hesitated a moment before answering in the affirmative. He tried not to think about it. They hadn't been separated since their mating and they had barely had any time together since her heat cycle started a week ago. His wolf had been going crazy. The only thing that kept him sane was staying busy.

"Go, use what time you have left together before she leaves. That's an order." Carr gave him a stern look, about ready to laugh if he had to hold it much longer. "Now!"

Brett grinned and sprinted off to the cabin they'd been using since he'd moved Jessica closer to the compound. He knew she'd be there packing. She didn't want to leave but even though they hadn't had a chance to breed more than once, they couldn't take the chance of her staying if she was pregnant.

When he walked in the door the odor of her heat mixed with her natural scent of jasmine and roses permeated the room. He stood for just a moment at the entrance and took a deep breath and held it. He closed his eyes and felt his wolf leaping forward. He'd bided his time while Brett served the pack. Now it was his turn. He shifted into a big black wolf, sleek, shiny, with a lean but well muscled body.

Jessica was busy putting things in order before the move. She wanted Brett to be able to find whatever he needed while she was gone. Otherwise, the place would be a disaster when she got back. She didn't notice the black wolf stalking her quietly until she turned around and almost ran him over on her way to the bedroom. "Brett, I hate when you sneak up on me like that!" She had her hands on her hips and tried to act like she was mad.

He shifted quickly and scooped her up into his arms, holding her close as he kissed her, loving the taste of her mouth. "I have the rest of the day off. Can you think of something to do before you leave tomorrow?"

She giggled as she held his shoulders tightly while he carried her into the bedroom. He gently placed her on the bed. They might start there, but she knew where this would end. She'd been in heat for almost a week and they'd only taken advantage of it once. They both wanted cubs so badly, and as horrible as it was to think about, this could be their last chance. She couldn't take her eyes off him. He took her breath away whether he was in his human or wolf form. They were both beautiful.

She struggled to get his shirt off and gave up, ripping the buttons as she pulled it open. She scraped her nails down his chest, her wolf making herself known. She needed to be bred, she'd been patient, she'd be patient no longer. Her eyes were swirling blue and amber as she licked her lips and licked his neck and down his chest.

He growled, his hands tangled in his mate's hair as she attacked him. This was her first heat cycle since they had mated, and they had both been so frustrated. He would let her have her way, this time.

She was almost frantic as she tasted his body, her tongue lapping at his skin. His nipples were hard pebbles, almost as hard as his cock still trapped by his pants. She ripped at the zipper, trying to get it open as fast as possible. He lifted up so she could pull them off. The jeans went flying across the room as she eyed him with a hungry look. His cock was throbbing and hard as a rock. She took hold of him and stroked his erection. Pleasure was not on her mind now, just breeding instinct. She needed him to fill her now.

The entire week she had been ready for him if he had time to come to her. She had worn a loose shift, and no panties. She took full advantage of that now, lifting a leg to straddle him, not even bothering to remove the dress. She just hiked it up, showing her mate her lust for him, as she lowered herself onto his hard cock. She growled loudly as he stretched her open, her wet pussy so tight around his shaft. She marveled that they fit so perfectly every time. She closed her eyes and just felt him inside her as she moved up and down on him, riding him. Her wolf was with her, with their mate.

Their growls were louder as Jessica became more wild, bouncing on his shaft, she was so close, she could feel herself ready to soar over the edge. She leaned over her mate's body, her teeth growing, and she found the pulse in his neck and bit down hard, her canines piercing skin and muscle and hitting bone.

Brett roared as his hips thrust up into her hot tight cunt. He pulled her close and twisted his body so he was now on top of her and she below him. He pulled out of her long enough to turn her over onto her hands and knees, ripping off the shift. They both quickly shifted and now his wolf speared his cock into her wet pussy and began to piston in and out of her, pulling her tight to his body. His huge paws pulled her hips as tight to him as possible and seated his knot tightly inside her. He howled and bit her neck hard, tasting her blood in his mouth, feeling his semen shooting into her body.

His thrusts continued, although constrained by his knot. He held her tight and breathed in her scent, calming his wolf. They had hours. They would use all of it. He licked at the wound he'd left on her neck. He would leave more.

------------------------------

"How's it going?" Gina spoke softly and sat close to Ben on the bench. They were in the dining hall. Now that all the packing was done and dinner was over it was quiet in there as usual. Ben had Karen's laptop computer and was moving through screens quickly. Gina could see the dating site and knew he'd been hoping to find Gary's password and username.

Ben looked up when she spoke and smiled lovingly at her. He still couldn't believe she was his mate. He almost had to pinch himself. Whenever she was near him his brain was flooded with the scent of sandalwood and honey. It made it hard to think. He wasn't used to his wolf being so present when he was in his human form, but her scent brought him to the fore immediately. All he would do is scream "mine mine mine" in Ben's head. Ben did all he could to calm him. "Yes she's ours, I know."

"His user name is ALPHAGARY and his password is..." He really hated to say it out loud and his voice dropped, "masterofbitches." He looked up at Gina and saw her wrinkling her nose with disgust at the vile term. She looked so cute he had to laugh.

"You think it's funny?"

"No silly, you, you're funny." He gently pulled her closer to him and bent down to smell her lovely scent at her neck. His wolf was ecstatic at being so close. He slowly licked up her neck to her ear and felt her body shiver. He'd never had any feelings like this before. Omegas were really very shy, and in the Torrance pack it was frowned on for them to have any relations before becoming mated, unlike the Betas who were a randy lot and had sex with anyone. For a split second he wondered if Omegas here were different, if Gina had sex with any of the pack members before he came here. It didn't matter to him or his wolf, they just wondered if their inexperience would be noticeable.

Gina's mind was in a jumble. There was so much to do but this felt so good she didn't want to stop. His tongue sent shivers up her spine. Her wolf was ready to play with their mate. She was running in her head, haunches up in the rear, tail flagged, and ready. She wanted Ben, wanted his wolf to chase and claim her. But there was so much to do, so much... Her thoughts were interrupted by Ben's lips closing around her ear lobe and sucking. She couldn't help the moan that come out of her mouth. She had always been shy and stayed away from the males who wanted to play. Whenever the pack went on hunts, when the rutting started, she would go back to the Omega quarters with the cubs. She was too shy. Besides, her wolf didn't want to play with just anyone. She wanted to wait for their mate. Well he was here now.

His lips moved along her neck and up her jaw and finally found her mouth. He was so gentle as he kissed her. Ben really had no idea what he was doing, human and wolf instinct worked together to help him. He felt Gina's arms around him, and he felt empowered to continue on his quest for...what? He wasn't sure, but he was enjoying it. His arms held her tight against him. The kisses were sweet and loving. Their hands roamed each other's bodies. He found his hands underneath Gina's shirt and marveled at the feel of her naked skin on his fingers.

James and Sarah walked hand in hand through the entry way. He was starving and just wanted to run into the pantry and get something for a midnight snack. They walked into the dining hall and stopped dead in their tracks. James had a ferocious look on his face, and Sarah had to drag him out of the room before he did something he'd regret. "Did you see that?" His face was red with rage. That Omega was all over his little sister.

Sarah had to stifle a laugh. "Yes, I saw it, pretty tame in comparison to you and me, wouldn't you say? Cut your sister some slack James. He's her mate as much as I am yours. So what's the problem?" She stood with hands on her hips. If he tried to argue, she had quite a few things to say. She wasn't going to let him come between Gina and Ben, no way.

He stood there staring at her. She was right of course. Gina had a mate now, he didn't have to protect her anymore, and least of all from Ben. James' job now was protecting Sarah. He pulled her close to nuzzle her neck to try to calm himself and then pulled on her hand and walked to the back door of the kitchen. He still needed some food. "You're right, why do I get the feeling I'm going to be saying that a lot from now on?" He grinned at her, and she smiled back and nodded in full agreement.

Ben and Gina hadn't even noticed James and Sarah, and they didn't notice the Omegas watching from the kitchen and giggling. But they heard the throat clearing at the doorway a few minutes later and looked up to see Carr and Lee. They were trying to look serious but couldn't help but smile.

Ben was embarrassed, and Gina was mortified. The Alphas saw them. Of course sex in a pack was normal and happened in the open all the time. But for Omegas it was usually a little more private.

"I-I-I'm sorry Sir, I should be working on this. I'm sorry." Ben held Gina tighter. At the Torrance pack, they'd be separated as punishment. It wouldn't be the same here, would it? He'd been given a job to do, and he'd become distracted. His old pack would take that as an infraction of the Omega's rules, and Gina would be kept from him until his task was completed.

"Relax Ben, just tell me how far you've gotten. I don't work well around distractions either." Carr looked at Lee from the corner of his eye and remembered the last time he got distracted. Damn he needed some distraction now.

Ben relaxed and moved the laptop so Carr could see it. "Here's his profile page. And here is the list of things he had as search parameters. Eastern European heritage, over 45 years of age, no children. Not really much. But the interesting thing is the list the computer can't search for. His narrative about what he wants to find. He says he wants a woman who dreams of the wilds, meadows and trees, and wolves." He looked up into the Alpha's face.

"Dreams, Karen and Sarah have both had dreams. Gina, would you ask Rebecca and Katy if they've been having dreams? Ben, is there a list of women he's contacted?

"Yes sir, a huge list, hundreds, but it looks like he narrowed it down to about thirty. Of course the four we know about, but here are the others, all from about a one hundred mile radius of here." He showed Carr the pages of profiles, each with a picture. Gary had written notes about each, and they all said the same thing. "MINE".

Carr handed him a thumb drive. "Put their profiles on here, and I"ll have Brett check on them. What the fuck is he doing?" Carr never got scared, at least he didn't think he did, until now. What the hell was Gary doing? Why older women? Why Eastern European? Why the Wolf Moon? Three weeks. Not enough time.

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,731 Followers
12