Wolf's Pet Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,735 Followers

"Rick, please, let me go. You know I don't belong here. I thought we were friends. Please, Rick please." Jenna looked at his sad face, thinking he was upset she was being mistreated.

He growled into her face. "Shut up bitch. The Alpha wants you, the Alpha gets you. Be grateful he's not giving you to Paul. The last one screamed for hours. He finally ripped her throat out."

Jenna began crying. She'd tried to be strong but she just couldn't anymore. Tears were streaming down her face when she was placed in the cage inside Gary's room in the largest cave. No one was there. She watched Rick leave. He had been so nice to her. It had all been an act. She put her head in her hands and sobbed. She heard Gary enter the room and looked up as he sprayed her in the face. She fell to the floor in a heap.

Damn, that stuff works pretty well Gary thought to himself. He entered the cage and picked up the limp woman, dumping her on his makeshift bed.

She regained consciousness quickly but realized she couldn't move. She couldn't talk. But she could feel. And she felt his hands on her. She couldn't even cry. She wanted to fight him, but she was helpless. She was like a rag doll as he flipped her over onto her stomach and pushed her over a clump of pillows. She felt the wolf behind her, his nose pushing into the most intimate parts of her body. No, this couldn't be happening. How could anyone do this? She knew he was behind her, mounting her, pushing his cock inside and fucking her. She tried to escape from her body and thought of the dreams from her childhood, running with the black wolves in the meadow. With every thrust into her body she retreated more, picturing her childhood friends, the wolves she played with in her sleep. When he bit her neck she was beyond any feeling, her mind lost in her dreams.

"You're mine Jenna, my mate. And after the Wolf Moon you'll be mine forever. You'll never escape me." He whispered into her ear when he returned to his human form, still tied to her, still holding her limp body. "You won't fight me anymore Jenna. When you turn, you'll be my Alpha Bitch and rule with me. You'll carry my cubs and be my willing little bitch. Won't you Jenna?" He stroked her face, not caring about the tears rolling down her cheeks.

He laid there tied to her, thinking about how he would make Karen suffer for rejecting him. Maybe he would keep her in the cage and make her watch him fucking his bitch. Of course he could use the paralyzing spray on her and take her too. Yes, fuck her, then when she can't move, make her watch him fucking every bitch here. She could have been his one and only Alpha Bitch but she wanted that mutt. She would pay. The whole Baxter pack would pay.

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,735 Followers
12