Wolf's Pet Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,733 Followers

Rhys's voice carried across the room, "Don't overstep your bounds Niklas. He'll be back when he's ready. Why don't we all take a break." Rhys hoped he could find Katy and lose himself for as long as possible in her presence. He felt the need to cleanse himself after some of the things he'd heard today.

Metzger was grinding his teeth as he left the room. He spotted the red headed Beta watching him. She seemed to be just what he needed. He approached the female who obviously was trying to be noticed. "Tell me my dear, would you happen to know where I could get a bite to eat?"

"Mmmm, a bite is all you need? I can help you with that." Cheryl was practically leaning into him as she gave him a breathy answer. Cole may not want her but she'd seen the Council member eying her. He wanted her, and she would be happy to submit to him. He had power. Maybe she could use it to her advantage, use him to her advantage. She'd heard he wanted the human females dead. Maybe she could help him with that. She took his hand and led him to her quarters. He would get his bite, and more.

------------------------

Alistair made it back to his room and slammed the door behind him. Something was wrong, he could feel it. But he couldn't quite pin it down. Someone needed him. He felt cold and so tired. He made his way to the bed and laid down. Maybe he just needed some rest. This meeting had been more draining than he had been expecting. He closed his eyes and fell asleep almost immediately.

The large white wolf stood overlooking the meadow, watching the group of black wolves running and playing down below. He saw her, and she took his breath away. She was graceful and amazingly beautiful. He couldn't take his eyes off her, but something was wrong. Someone else was watching her, a huge brown wolf with blue eyes. They growled when they saw each other. This would be a fight to the death.

-----------------------

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,733 Followers
12