Wolf's Pet Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,735 Followers

Rhys sighed as he listened to the raised voices arguing about what should happen to the women. There was still so much more to hear, but they were beyond hearing for now. They wanted to do their own talking. Rhys nodded to Xylon and the other members of the Council and they silently walked out of the room, leaving the Alphas bickering and Niklas gloating. They would have to continue this later when they were ready to listen.

-----------------------

"I'm sorry Sir, I wish I could say that you have a virus and you'll be fine in the morning. But I'm at a loss as to what's happening to you. Your blood pressure is elevated, as well as your temperature and heart rate. But I can't find a cause. My best advice is to get as much rest as possible. I can leave you with some medication to help you sleep if you like." Jeff was worried. The highest ranking Were in the North American continent was his patient, and he couldn't figure out what was wrong with him.

Alistair shook his head. He didn't want to take anything that might suppress the dreams. He needed to dream now. "Thank you doctor, I'll try without the medication for now. Thank you for coming to see me so quickly. I'll call you if I need anything." He saw Jeff to the door and when he'd left, returned to the bed and laid down. He was just so tired. He wanted to sleep for a month, but knew it wasn't going to happen. But eventually, he nodded off.

Alistair slept fitfully, a frown on his face as he dreamed. He saw the female, and he tried to approach her, but she was wary of him. Her scent was overpowering, and he wanted to claim her so Gary wouldn't touch her. But as he got closer, he could smell Gary's scent all over her. How could that be? She was his mate wasn't she? He tried to project his thoughts to her, hoping she would hear him and speak with him.

She watched the white wolf coming closer but she was frightened. She ran at first, but she had a feeling he was here to help her. She stopped and eyed him closely, waiting for any sign of hostility. There was none, so she allowed him to close the distance. She somehow felt safe with this stranger, but he wasn't really a stranger was he? She had seen him in the past. Hadn't she? She cocked her head and watched him walking slowly towards her.

When he had reached her, he stretched his head forward, allowing her room to flee if she wanted. But she stood her ground and stretched forward herself until they were nose to nose. She sniffed him. He smelled good to her. She flicked out her tongue and swiped it across his nose. He licked her nose in return. They made a beautiful pair, his bright white coat and shining blue eyes against her jet black fur and dark brown eyes.

The brown wolf was enraged as he watched from his perch high above the meadow. How dare that mutt come near his mate!

Jenna felt the rage and looked up at the brown wolf on the ridge. She looked at her beautiful white wolf with fear in her eyes.

Alistair felt the words instead of hearing them. "You must find me in the caves, please, before it's too late."

The black wolf ran away from him and Alistair was startled awake. He shouted as he sat up in bed, "Caves!"

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,735 Followers
12