Wolf's Pet Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,736 Followers

Nathan entered the room with Adam, Ben with Jackson. They each sat across from the captive and began to tell their story of joining Gary and being captured, realizing their mistakes, and joining the Baxter pack with their new mates. As they questioned them, it was clear to those listening from outside that they were just like Nathan and Ben, lonely, looking for a mate, and trusting in someone who made great promises. They learned almost too late what his true plans were.

By the time Ben and Nathan left the respective cells, those assembled outside were quiet. Adam and Jackson were moved to a room together without the observation window, and their former Alpha entered the room. They were both silent and hung their heads in shame. The door was closed so the three could have privacy.

"Carr, in order to protect the women we have here, I think the matings should proceed. And those being sequestered should see if they find their mates among those in the compound." Alistair put up his hand when Carr started to argue. "Let me finish. I know this is your pack, your decisions. But hear me out. If they're mated and can shift, they can protect themselves better. They can't be used by Gary while their mates live, and if they find a mate in your pack, we know they won't activate a Dire Wolf gene because your pack doesn't carry it."

Carr took a deep breath and let it out slowly. He looked at Cole who had successfully mated with Karen, although she hadn't figured out how to shift back to human yet. But it would happen soon. He looked at Rhys who didn't really have to listen to him anyway but had complied without argument. Then he looked at James who looked so hopeful. He'd waited for years for his mate and had to wait now just because his Alpha told him so. "Alistair, you're right. At first it was fear of the unknown, but we know more and more all the time."

"Cole, the noxious fumes around the Omega quarters can end and the female Betas can stand down on guard duty." He walked to James and grinned. "Good luck dude."

James smiled and acted non chalant as he walked out the door. Cole looked out the window and laughed when he saw him sprinting towards Sarah who was standing in front of the main house with Katy.

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,736 Followers
12