Wolf's Pet Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,733 Followers

Jackson had the same expression as Adam. They were both grateful to Carr for allowing them to live and to their own Alpha for accepting them back. But at the same time they felt they needed to atone for their sins against the packs. They would do everything possible to help defeat Gary.

"And you're sure the Betas will all leave on a hunt three nights before the full moon?" Carr seemed skeptical.

"Yes, he said it was important for he and the Betas to hunt three nights before the Wolf Moon. He said they had to prove their prowess to the females. I've never heard of anything like that, but he was adamant about it." Jackson knew it was strange, but then again, Gary had quite a few strange ideas. He hadn't realized how many until the last few weeks. He hoped some of his friends would realize their mistake in choosing Gary and give up when the fight begins.

Alistair had been sitting quietly. His eyes were sunken. He had barely slept in a week. He didn't know who his mate was, but she was in that cave and he had to get her out. "We need more fighters." His voice was flat with no emotion. He had none left. "The Alphas aren't willing to risk all of their Betas. They're holding back. They're afraid if we lose they won't be able to protect their lands."

"I know. Wilson is the only one who's brought more than ten. I've been thinking about that for the last few days. That's why I sent for my people. They'll be back from the mountains later tonight." He would be relieved when Lee was back home. Maybe he'd been rash to send them off, but at the time it had seemed the right thing to do.

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,733 Followers
12