Wolf's Pet Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,734 Followers

"Yes Katy, of course." Lee wiped her eyes and tried to look the part of the Alpha Bitch. Her pack needed her. She had to be strong for them and Carr.

Jeff stood up and walked out, leaving his seat open for Katy who sat down slowly.

"You know that I have dreams, right?" Katy turned to look at Lee who nodded. "They're always true you know. I saw the new matings, I saw Jenna with Alistair. I even saw my own future cubs." Lee gave her a questioning look. "I've seen you with more than three cubs Lee. You have many more. And Carr is the father, so that means he'll live."

Lee stared for several minutes. "How can you be so sure Katy?"

"The dreams have never failed me. I know I never dream of bad things, but I see the good that happens later. And I've seen you and Carr together with many more children. But he does have a scar on his forehead. It goes straight across, but doesn't look too bad." She could see Lee wanted to believe but couldn't bring herself to do it. "Lee, I promise you, Carr will be with you for a long time. No Dire Wolf could kill him. He's destined for more than just being a pack Alpha."

Lee blinked a few times. Katy wouldn't make this up. She'd seen what some of the Vlkolak could do. She suddenly smiled and hugged Katy tightly, keeping in mind she was still human. She whispered to her, "Thank you Katy, thank you so very much."

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,734 Followers
12