Wolf's Pet Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,736 Followers

She sniffed and wiped her nose with the back of her hand like one of the cubs. "Do you really think so? But what about my job here as the Archivist? Who's going to do it? No one else was interested before."

"Hmm, let's see, family trees, genealogy, history. I think Karen would love to take it on. It's right down her alley. Now go take a shower, get spiffed up, and meet me at the door in thirty minutes. I will personally escort you to your future mate." He smiled lovingly at her. She would do fine as a Beta and then an Alpha Bitch. She just needed to have more self confidence. He had a feeling just having Jószef by her side would do that.

She smiled weakly at him. He sure had more faith in her than she had. She dragged herself out of bed and went off to shower.

A short half hour later Cole smiled as he took Becky's arm and walked her to the Alpha's office. She looked scared to death. You'd think she was going to the gallows instead of to meet her mate. He'd have to talk to Carr and Lee about explaining mating to some of the younger pack members. They all just assumed it didn't happen until you were in your hundreds.

As they walked past the dining hall all eyes were riveted on Becky. Everyone knew something was up. They'd seen the visitors go to the office with the Alpha. They'd all felt the Alpha's rage. And then they saw Cole grinning on his way to the Omega quarters. And now here he was coming back with Becky. What was going on?

"Ready?" Cole looked at Becky's petrified face and smiled. Cole walked through first and waited for Becky to follow. He laughed to himself as she looked at the floor and quickly went to stand with Lee.

Lee smiled and put an arm around the Omega. She leaned over to whisper. "You'll be fine Becky. This is a wonderful thing." Becky could only nod.

From the moment she walked in the door Jószef's eyes were locked onto her. He didn't notice the males backing away quietly, even Carr. All he saw was her. All he felt was her. She was in his blood, her scent was in his brain, nutmeg and juniper.

"We'll leave you alone for a few minutes. But we will be back. And there will be a guard at the door." Carr made his point to Jószef who nodded.

"Jószef, remember, as the future Alpha of your pack, you do have some constraints. Remember them." Guillame had made his point as well before they left the room.

Jószef swallowed hard. He didn't want to scare her. He remained sitting on the couch and she stayed in place near the desk across the room. "My name is Jószef Kardos. You know we are mates?"

Becky's nostrils flared as she tried to calm herself. She was petrified but her wolf was so excited she wanted to run over to him and present herself for mating. She slowly nodded her head. She didn't think she would even be able to get a word out she was so nervous.

He started to stand but sat back down when he saw her jump. "I don't mean to scare you. Do you not want me?"

She looked up for the first time and was shocked by the feelings that rushed through her as she saw him really for the first time. All she could think was how much she wanted him, how happy she was that she belonged to him. "I do want you." She whispered. She hadn't realized it until she saw his eyes. She knew it now. They were meant to be together. Werewolf instinct took over now. She bit her lip as she walked slowly to him, to her mate.

This time when he stood she didn't jump away. She continued to move towards him. He held out a hand and she took it. She gasped when she felt the energy that passed between them. She couldn't take her eyes off his. She started to notice everything about him, his brown hair and eyes so dark brown they were almost black. His free hand moved slowly up to her face and stroked her cheek. She heard herself sigh and leaned into his hand.

Jószef growled when there was a knock on the door. He was ready to attack anyone who came into the room. She was his mate, no one would take her away. He quickly put himself between his mate and the door.

Lee opened the door slowly and took in the sight. "Don't growl at me young man. I am her Alpha and I will be heard." She ignored Jószef as she walked in and sat at Carr's desk. "Now, Becky are you happy with this mating?"

Becky smiled back at Lee. "I am, I really am." She spoke quietly but with conviction.

"Then we will not stand in the way. I think there are some things about the mating that Jószef needs to discuss with you." Lee could see that as scared as Becky was when she walked in the door she was just as happy now.

"What about the mating?" Becky turned to Jószef. A mating was a mating, right? "Aren't we going to mate tonight?"

Jószef took both her hands in his and gazed into her hazel eyes. "We have to mate in front of my pack. As the future Alpha Bitch, you may be challenged." His hands tightened when he said it. He hated the challenges. Sometimes they were made just to stir up trouble.

Becky turned to look at Lee in surprise.

Lee smiled and waved her hand. "Piece of cake. Believe me, your wolf won't let anyone take him away from you."

"Becky, Can you do this? Can you leave with me and go back to Hungary?" Jószef was worried about the strain this could put on her to be taken from her family.

Becky looked like she was about to cry. She'd never been away from her pack, even for a moment. She felt torn. Her wolf insisted they would leave, but she just didn't know if she could do it. She looked at Lee, wanting her guidance.

"Becky, Andrea wants to leave the pack. She'd asked Guillame if he would take her with them when they left. Would it make it easier for you if she went with you?" Lee hoped she agreed.

Becky's smile lit up the room. "That would be wonderful! Then neither of us would be alone." She then realized what she'd said and with a horrified look, turned to her new mate. "Oh Jószef, I didn't mean that the way it sounded."

He laughed. "I know. It's alright. I understand." His hands had never left hers. Just being able to touch her was calming his wolf.

"Well now that's settled, we're going to need to prepare for the Council's arrival. So we can count on the two of you to not add to Carr's headaches, right?" Lee gave a motherly smile as they nodded. "I'm going to assume the Council won't be happy about this mating. Am I right?" She looked at Jószef who mouthed a "yes". "Then I would suggest that as hard as it will be for your wolves to control themselves, the two of you will have to stay apart while they are here." She looked at each of them in turn, waiting for agreement. They each grudgingly nodded their heads.

Lee left the office and walked into the nearly empty dining hall. "Now all you have to worry about is the European Council." She smiled at the group and snuck under her mate's arm, snuggling into his warm embrace.

Carr squeezed her tight. "And the countdown continues. European Council is one hour out." Carr faced Guillame, Alistair, and Rhys. "Are we ready?"

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,736 Followers
12