Wolfsbane Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tincat
Tincat
23 Followers

Before she could tell him he was forgiven and kick him out, he leaned down and brushed his lips over hers. Oh, she was weak. A raspy half-moan choked in her throat. His eyes were intense on hers, and she knew he wasn't done yet.

A full kiss this time, lips gently parting and a brush of tongue across the line of her mouth. Screw it, Allie opened her mouth and gripped his shoulders to pull him into her kiss. His hands gripped her hips and pulled her against his already straining cock. Why the fuck not take advantage of the guy, he was convenient, understanding and really hot.

She broke the kiss to nip half-gently at the tip of his chin before continuing over to his ear. "Sorry, your chance to get out the door just ended."

He pulled her head back with one hand and gave her a bruisingly hard kiss. "Thank gods. I'm so hard I can barely stand upright." And she could tell it was true. A very satisfying length was jabbing against her stomach. Her hands were busy, trying to get him naked in as little time as possible, without separating their bodies. Shirt over head, lips parted briefly only to mash together again. Her body felt liquid and on fire.

Grey didn't bother pulling her shirt off, it was casually ripped and dropped to the floor. His hands molded her breasts and Allie about screamed in frustration and sensory overload. There would be time for foreplay the second or third time, but right now, she was on a very hair-trigger.

Her hands were shaking badly enough that he had to help her unbutton his jeans. But her fingers were rewarded by his very happy cock thrusting into them. No underwear, briefly registered in her thoughts. His hips instinctively moved back and forth through her fingers. She squeezed, impatient.

Her mind dropped out of her head for a moment when he retaliated by laving her nipple quite roughly with his tongue. Her deep-throated moan disrupted the heavy breathing that filled the room. She could feel the heat of his mouth rasping against her breast and her pussy clenched in demand for stimulation.

"Now. Gods, Grey, quit fucking around, I'm going crazy." She shoved at his jeans, trying to get them out of her way. It took only seconds for him to get through the rest of their clothing. Naked, he tossed her onto the bed, perhaps a little less gently than he'd meant to.

The second he knelt on the edge of the bed, Allie dragged him down on top of her. Her mouth was hungry on his, and Grey could barely keep up with her desperation. He felt his own heartbeat in his cock. Her legs were spread, eager and wonton, and he didn't waste time appreciating the sensations. Lust gnawed at him and pushed him to act rather than spend time enjoying.

His hands circled her hips, lined his erection up with her cunt. Allie moaned. So close... He pushed his bulbous head against her and spread the soaked lips of her pussy. One push, and he buried himself almost entirely in her. She arched her back and almost wept from the sensation. Oh, my. So full, and she didn't even feel his balls against her ass yet. She was pretty sure this is what people meant when they talked about a "religious experience."

Grey pulled out slightly and Allie whimpered. He pushed back in, and this time determinedly shoved until he was fully inside her. She couldn't help it, her entire body shivered and tensed in the force of a unexpected orgasm. "Oh, oh... my... gods... Grey!" Delicious waves rocketed through her body, rendering her speechless as she shuddered impaled on his cock.

Grey, through a effort of more strength than he thought he possessed, did not give in to the pressure of her orgasm, even though she was very tight and wet. And clenching him rhythmically. And moaning and gasping his name. Sainthood must be in his very near future.

He maintained his self-control long enough for her to get through the orgasm, and then began a slow, controlled rhythm. He wanted to give her time to recover before he began to fuck her like a maniac. Allie wasn't much interested in recovery, however. Considering the moon phase, both of them would be lucky to survive each other's lust.

The slow movements were killing her. Allie wanted more, so she started rocking her hips in counterpoint to Grey's strokes. Harder, faster, deeper. She wanted it all. Her nails, with their carefully maintained tips, scored his back hard enough for a growl to rumble deep in his throat. He retaliated by nipping her earlobe, which caused her to briefly spasm on his cock.

The primitive side of his nature was in control now and goaded him to a faster rhythm. He bent his head so he could nuzzle her breasts. Her nipples were small and lovely atop the soft flesh that wiggled from the force of their movements. He nipped and licked them fervidly, loving the mewling sounds Allie made when he laved attention on the sensitive points. Her fingers caressed his back, urging him on.

Allie reveled in the glut of sensation. She knew that another orgasm was close. Her breathing was ragged and she distantly knew the soft moans that filed the room were coming from her own throat. She pulled at Grey's hair, guiding his clever mouth up towards hers. Their kiss was rough. "Now, please..." She dug her nails into his hips, holding him hard against her. Her hip gyrated gently, grinding her clit against him as she felt her body shake in orgasm.

Grey was unable to hold back when he felt her cunt clenching and unclenching on his cock. He felt his balls tighten, and then he was pushing harder against Allie, as one shot then another filled her. Pleasure blanked his mind and he had no idea how long he remained frozen spasming inside her.

Eventually, however, their orgasms subsided and he relaxed on top of her. After a few minutes Allie began to shove at Grey's shoulder. He grunted and slid his arms behind her back, holding her close as he rolled over until she was atop him. "Thanks. You're heavy," she muttered in his ear. After her breathing had calmed, she lifted herself free of him, brushing a kiss across his cheek as she got up.

Her legs were a bit unsteady as she headed to the bathroom. She didn't bother to close the door behind her as she reached for the TP to clean herself. She felt sticky and a bit sore, and some of the mess had oozed itself down her leg. As she finished cleaning herself, she heard Grey's voice from behind her, "Are you feeling ok? We were a bit rough..."

She looked at him as she threw away the tissue. He didn't look all that concerned. He was blatantly checking out her ass, and he was half hard again. "Are you going to offer to kiss it and make it better?" Her voice was a bit sardonic.

Grey gave her a wicked smile, "Why don't you come over here, and I'll make you forget all about it..."

"Darling, if I come over there, we're both going to forget our own names. And that confusion spell I threw at the Pack isn't going to last forever. I plan on being long gone before they think to cause trouble."

His eyebrows went up. "Why you little witch. No wonder they could barely find the box of tissues and left me to search for you myself. Good thing there are only three hotels in this town." Allie laughed. She stuck her tongue out at him as she turned towards the shower and started running the water.

"Coming?" She asked as she stepped under the spray. As Grey followed her in he muttered, "Not as quickly as last time, I hope."

The water was hot enough that steam filled the shower. Allie faced the spray, and let it pound against her flesh, turning it red. Grey's arms wrapped around her from behind and she could feel him swelling against the small of her back. He picked up the bar of soap and began to rub it against her stomach and chest, tweaking her nipples until they were hard.

The hand with the soap in it withdrew to her back, while his free hand continued to massage her breasts for a moment before slipping lower to rub against her abdomen. Grey sunk his teeth into her shoulder and Allie shuddered, her knees starting to weaken, her blood running hot. Clever fingers found their way to lightly massage her clit for a moment before continuing lower and parting the lips of her cunt. One, then two, they gently made short thrusts in and out of her. His palm moved against her clit as his fingers rubbed the inside of her pussy. "Mmmmm..."

Allie knew he was trying to make up for the lack of foreplay earlier. And he was good at it, but since there wasn't really much time, she knew it was up to her to get things moving. She turned to face him, "My turn." She stole the soap and turned him so the water was at his back and she was at his front.

"I wasn't done yet, dear..." His voice trailed of as she wrapped her arms around him and leaned down to nuzzle and bite at one of his nipples. Her soft stomach pressed against his hardon and her hands massaged his back and shoulders firmly.

Her free hand slid down his back to cup and fondle his butt cheeks, the nails rasping lightly against the taut flesh. She licked her way down his torso and lingered briefly on his stomach, causing his muscles to tense at the soft caress. His wood brushed against her cheek as she trailed her mouth to his lower abdomen; she let her teeth rasp against the tender flesh.

Grey waited breathlessly for what he knew was coming. He wanted to grab her hair and force her to quit teasing him, but at the same time wanted her to continue her caresses. She let the soap fall and brought her hands around to his privates, one holding his prick, the other cupping his balls. Rather than lick his cock, he was surprised when she instead lifted his balls and tongued the sensitive area directly behind them. His prick twitched in her hand. "Oh, fuck..."

Her mouth moved on to suckle his balls into her mouth, one then the other. She laved them heavily with her tongue before returning them to her hand. Her tongue flicked the base of his cock, and gently moved up to the dripping tip. Finally, Allie sucked him into her mouth, with her tongue steadily sliding against the underside of his prick.

By this point, Grey was breathing heavily and making guttural sounds in the back of his throat. He grabbed the back of her head as her warm, moist mouth bobbed up and down, taking about half of him at the deepest point. He sped up the rhythm, fucking her mouth roughly. She looked up at him and winked.

He didn't want to shoot in her mouth and he was getting close, but he tortured himself with a few more thrusts. Finally, he pulled out of her mouth and dragged her up so she was standing. "Are you ready," he asked. She just smiled and nodded, her breathing coarse. She leaned forward and gave him a forceful kiss, ending it with a nip at his lower lip.

Grey turned her around to face the back of the stall. He pulled her hips back towards him, so that she was bent at the waist and she spread her legs as much as allowed by the shower. One hand firmly on her hip, he used the other to position himself against her juicy cunt. Allie let out a moan as he plunged balls deep on his first lunge. She wiggled her hips, getting used to being full once more. The friction caused them both to gasp a little.

He began to withdraw, infinitesimally at first before thrusting back in. Soon he began to withdraw more and push back in harder. Allie was urging him on, brokenly telling him that she wanted more, faster, harder. He could feel how close she was to orgasm, and he wasn't far behind. She reached one hand between her legs and began to rub her clit, "Please Grey, I'm almost there. Please..." "Ohhhh..."

Allie was tensed, she could feel her body tightening around him, as he pushed into her forcefully. Her fingers stroked frantically across her sensitive clit. She felt her toes curling and arched her back. Suddenly Grey slammed into her! And she was gone, spasms shaking her whole body and quivering with pleasure.

He felt her tense, and pushed into her as hard as he could, sending her into an orgasm and starting his own. He kept pushing his cock into her as he spurted warm cum. He didn't stop until every drop was lustily deposited in her cunt.

He must have blacked out slightly, because he next thing he knew he was leaning against the shower wall and the water had been turned off. Allie was no where to be seen. He pushed himself off of the wall and walked to the door. From there he could see her pulling a shirt on, and he noticed that the clothing he had returned was sticking slightly out of her pack.

"Is this the part where we pretend nothing ever happened?" What the fuck was she doing, getting ready to leave without even waking him up?

She turned around and smiled at him, "Oh good, I didn't want to wake you but I did want to tell you goodbye. And of course we don't pretend this didn't happen, that would be impossible. It was great." She walked over to him and stood on her tip toes to give him a kiss. She didn't even bother trying to keep from getting wet, so he kissed her back letting his tongue play roughly with hers. By the time she leaned back, her face was flushed.

She walked back and picked up her stuff. "Unfortunately, I still have no intention of sitting around and waiting for the other shoe to drop." She grinned wickedly, "Though I would love to be a fly on the wall when the Pack gets here. Let me know how you explain my smell on you, and the smell of sex in general, to my father. And do call me sometime!"

As she escaped out the door, she heard a resounding, "Shit!" Life as a witch was sweet indeed.

Tincat
Tincat
23 Followers
12