Wolves

Story Info
BBW gets what she wishes for.
13.9k words
4.64
116.9k
254

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,662 Followers

Wolves

For as long as I can remember, I've had this fantasy about being made love to by more than one man. I don't mean rape; I mean being made love to. I can't even tell you when I started thinking about and wanting this or even when it became a conscious desire. It was something that I accepted as a part of me. I didn't think that I was crazy or anything like that, it just...was.

My name is Allie Walker. I have never been married although I am far from being pure. I am what would be considered a big woman, I am short somewhere around five feet two inches, very dark skinned with a short afro. I don't consider myself ugly by any means but I'm not beautiful either, I just am.

I live in Virginia in the Blue Ridge Mountains not far from the Roanoke River. The house that I live in was built by my great grandfather and has been in the family ever since. I don't know if any of you have been to this part of the country but it is simply breathtaking. It almost feels like another world, in the winter when it snows it looks exactly like something that Thomas Kincaide or another famous artist would paint, the spring and fall are just as breathtaking.

I live pretty far from town with no close neighbors which is fine by me. The only visitors I get are hikers that have gotten lost which happen quite a bit. Other than that I spend my time alone. I don't really work because my parents left me fairly well off. I do however write for a website, I write articles about anything that tickles my fancy and I get paid quite well for it. I don't really consider it work because I enjoy doing it.

I keep myself occupied by reading, watching movies and television and playing games on the internet. On occasion, I'll call one of my cousins who lives in sunny California and catch up on the latest going ons in the family. She's been trying to talk me into moving out there but I don't want to, I like it here too much.

It's now September and time for me to start getting ready for the winter months. It's not unusual for me to get stuck up her for a couple of weeks at a time so I like to be prepared. My list of supplies is on the table waiting for me as I make one last check on my supplies. I checked the gas supply for the generator and decide that I'd better pick up a few extra gallons; I have more than enough oil for my lamps and enough batteries of every kind to open my own store.

The last thing that I check is my toy drawer, in it I have every kind of sex toy that I can think of. Just looking at them makes me tingle. I have time to pleasure myself before I make the drive into town I decide. I totally strip and lay on my bed; I have a ritual you see. I always start with my breast, I don't know why; I just do. My nipples are already hard with anticipation of what I'm going to do next; I am blessed with breasts large enough that I can suck on my own nipples. Whenever I do, I imagine that the tongue licking them belongs to someone else. I lick and suck one and then the other imagining a mouth on each nipple. I reached into my drawer and took out two little suction cups that fit onto my nipples and I squeeze moaning at the sensation of the suction. I squeezed each cup several times squeezing my legs together as the sensation traveled to between my legs making my clit throb. I take my time with this, part of the game is seeing how long I can hold off before I let myself orgasm. Sometimes to make things interesting, I won't pleasure myself for several days, this time it's been two days.

It isn't long before I can't help myself, I don't even need a vibrator to go over the edge. I take one hand and place it between my legs while the other one continues to squeeze the suction cups on my nipples. I make little circles around my clit and then I'm over the edge. I don't try to keep my moans of pleasure quiet, who's going to hear me? Afterwards, as I'm recovering, I wished that there was someone else to do this for me. It's been a very long time since I've been with a man, months in fact. The last one was a hiker who got lost but as good as it was; it wasn't enough.

I got dressed, grabbed my list and jumped into my van. It was late afternoon and I knew that Tony, the store manager was waiting for me. He had already called to let me know that my supplies were ready to be picked up and that he would be happy to load them for me.

I was surprised to see that the store was closed when I got there but he was waiting for me, as always he made some comment about pleasing me.

"You know, there is more than one way to please a person." he said with a grin.

Usually I ignore the comments but today was different. I don't know whether it was because I was still unsatisfied from the earlier orgasm or if I was just realizing how handsome he was but I decided to take him up on his offer. He wasn't married or involved with anyone and we were both consenting adults and I really needed something other than my toys and my hand.

"Put your money where your mouth is." I told him.

I think he was actually surprised when I accepted. Once he got over his surprise, he took my hand and led me to the back room where he kept a cot just in case he got snowed in. I can see that he is already hard in anticipation of our unscheduled afternoon sex. He grabbed me before I had a chance to say anything and kissed me hard at first and then he gentled, the last kiss I had was from that hiker and it was nothing like this. His mouth moved from my mouth to my neck licking and sucking it as his hands went under my shirt. My hands were trying to pull his shirt out of his jeans; this was lust in its purest form. Tony grabbed my hands and held them as he kissed me again.

"Slow down, we have to slow down. I've waited so long for this." he murmured.

I had no idea of what he was talking about and to be honest with you, I didn't care. Minutes later, we were both naked, it didn't occur to me to be conscious about my body and apparently Tony had no issues with it judging by his reaction. He kissed my shoulders where my bra had made marks because of the heaviness of my breast. I moaned as he took them into his hands and kneaded them running his thumbs over the now erect nipples.

"I knew that they would be beautiful!" he said as he took a nipple into his mouth and sucked one and then the other.

He then put the nipples together and took both of them into his mouth and sucked hard. I swear to you that I almost came. I pushed my chest into his face trying to encourage him not to stop, I was almost there and then he stopped. I could feel his cock pressing into me and I ground against it trying to maneuver it so that it would slide between my legs but he had other ideas.

"Lay on the cot." he instructed.

After I was lying down, he knelt beside me and began to kiss his way down my body starting with my mouth. His right hand was stroking my stomach and was headed to between my legs, he stroked me everywhere but where I wanted him to. He kept me tottering just on the edge, when he sensed that I was about to come, he moved his hand to another part of my body. Finally, he was where I needed him to be, he didn't need to tell me what to do; I opened my legs as wide as I could and waited.

The wait seemed to be a long time so I opened my eyes and looked at him. His green eyes glittered as he looked at me, and then suddenly, he was on me sucking and licking me until I screamed only vaguely remembering that someone might hear me.

When he was finished, he moved to the head of the bed and offered me his throbbing cock which I took without hesitation. I licked and sucked on the large head until he was moaning for me to end it but I didn't. Who knew when this would happen again? I let is cock fall out of my mouth and stroked it relishing the feel of the soft skin in my hands. I took one heavy ball into my mouth and then the other sucking each one gently.

"Allie! For God's sake end this!" he moaned.

I released his balls and took his cock back into my mouth, I swiped my tongue along the underside where the head met the shaft, I sucked and licked until he came in my mouth and even then I didn't stop. Without missing a beat, he was between my legs and was ramming himself into me.

"Don't stop, please don't stop!" I begged.

This time he listened to me, we came clinging to each other. For several minutes neither of us moved nor spoke. Tony held me close as if we were lovers instead of two horny people who needed some relief. Afterwards, Tony dressed and went to load up the van while I dressed. I had expected us to feel awkward around each other given what had just happened between us, but we didn't. As a matter of fact, he actually kissed me and told me to be careful driving home.

I drove home feeling as sated as I'd ever been, I relished the feel of Tony's semen as it leaked from me, the thought that we'd had unprotected sex occurred to me. The thought of a baby wasn't an unwelcome one but I knew my body, I wasn't ovulating. As I unloaded my supplies, I realized that I didn't go to the post office, my winter reading order was waiting for me. It would just give me another reason to go into town I thought.

I had enough food and supplies to feed a small army I realized but better safe than sorry as my dad used to say. I went into the spare bedroom and checked on what jigsaw puzzles I had, if I was going to make another trip into town, I'd buy a few more. Other than my books at the post office, I was fully prepared to spend the winter alone.

The next week I went into town to pick up my books and made another visit to the store under the premise of forgetting something. Once again we had incredible earth shaking sex, afterwards I thought that the only thing that would have made it perfect is if there had been more than one of him but beggars can't be choosers can they?

"There's a storm headed this way, do you have everything that you need?" he asked as we got dressed.

"Yes, thanks." I replied and made some comment about the early storm.

"You be careful up there, I don't want anything to happen to you." he replied.

Before he let me out of the store, he gave me a hug and a kiss. I had the feeling that he wanted to tell me something but changed his mind.

"Just be careful alright?" he said giving me a final kiss.

The predicted storm hit three days later. At first I could see several yards beyond the van, by afternoon I couldn't see beyond the van by early evening I couldn't see the van at all. I looked up at the sky watching the snow as it fell and sighed. I was going to be stuck for at least three to four days if not longer. I changed into my flannel pajamas, checked my flashlights and oil lamps and settled down to read.

I must have dozed off because I jumped awake to a banging on the door. I frowned wondering who would be stupid enough to be out in this weather. I crept toward the door and peeked out around the curtain, there stood four of what had to be most gorgeous men I had ever seen. I cracked the door open and spoke to them.

"Can I help you?"

"Hello, we were headed up the mountain and got caught in the storm. I know its stupid but none of us listened to the weather before we left. Could we possibly use your phone?"

"I'm sorry but the phone's are out already." I replied, "But you can come in and wait, they might be back up soon but I doubt it."

I know that I was being too trusting but I couldn't let them freeze to death could I? And after all, this was as close to my fantasy that I was probably going to get. They introduced themselves as Matt, Louis, Paul and Kevin. It was clear that Matt was the one in charge.

"Kev and Paul, why don't you grab the bags out of the truck?"

I watched as they ran out to the truck and grabbed three bags. The snow was falling so hard that I almost couldn't see them until they were back on the porch. I stepped aside and let them in getting a really good look at them, gorgeous was an understatement.

"What's your name?" Matt asked me.

"Allie Walker."

"Well Allie Walker, why are you up here alone?"

I explained to him how the house had been in my family for generations and that I liked it here. It dawned on me that they might be hungry. As it turned out, they hadn't eaten anything since lunch. I cooked a huge meal and had a blast doing it; it was nice to cook for someone other than myself. When dinner was over, they insisted on cleaning the kitchen.

"It's the least that we can do." Matt said when I objected.

I looked outside; the snow was still falling heavily. They wouldn't be going anywhere tonight.

"It looks like you're stranded here at least for tonight. I have a couple of extra rooms that you can use if you want."

"Thank you for your kindness." Matt said with a smile.

I love men with dimples, I love men that are tall and I especially love men with long hair as long as it is neat and well kept and these guys had all of the above in spades. I think the shortest of them was around six-four with Matt topping that by a good three inches. I could see myself smushed between the four of them. As I looked at Matt, I thought that he reminded me of someone but I couldn't think of who. I did find out that they were all brothers and none of them married.

"Why aren't any of you married?" I asked. Matt was the oldest at thirty-five although he looked much younger with the youngest of them, Paul being thirty.

I caught a look that passed between them, I don't know what it meant but it set me a tingling.

"Women seem to have a problem with us." Kevin said.

This piqued my interest.

"You all seem like nice guys, what problems could a woman have with you?" I asked.

"Thank you for opening up your home to us." Matt said not answering my question.

I showed them to the spare bedrooms and the bathroom and then said goodnight.

It was well after two am before I settled down for the night, I usually slept in the nude for easy access to my body but with four men in the house I decided that it might not be a good idea. I woke up to the smell of breakfast and coffee. I went downstairs after putting on a housecoat to find the table set and breakfast ready.

"You didn't have to do this." I said but secretly I loved it. This was part of my fantasy; it was part of being made love to. Once again I wondered why these guys weren't married; their wives would be very lucky women. Kevin fixed my plate and sat it in front of me while Matt sat next to me.

"Don't you ever get lonely up here alone?" he asked.

"Sometimes but I find things to do." I replied taking a bite of the bacon that was cooked to perfection.

"Do you get visitors?"

"Not many and those are usually people like you that have gotten lost." I replied.

Breakfast was absolutely delicious probably because it was cooked and served by four gorgeous men. This was something that I was going to remember to the end of my days.

I never saw Kevin move behind me, I only knew that he was there because he was rubbing my shoulders.

"You are a beautiful woman, much too beautiful to be alone." he said as his hands kneaded the back of my neck, "Don't you agree Louis?" he asked.

"Wholeheartedly." Louis replied as he knelt to one side of me, "and I think that Paul would also agree."

As if on cue, Paul was kneeling on the other side of me. I was getting nervous, not afraid really but just nervous. Something was happening here that I didn't understand. Matt knelt in front of me and untied my robe and unbuttoned my pajama top.

"They're right you know. You are beautiful" Matt said.

I'd been called a lot of things in my life including the dreaded "N" word but never beautiful. I didn't say anything as Matt stroked my now exposed breasts.

"Take us to your room." he murmured as he ran a finger over a hard nipple.

"Why?" I asked already knowing the answer. The thing that I had always wanted was going to happen and I was afraid.

"Take us to your room now." Matt said his tone firm but not mean. He was someone who was used to being in charge and not used to being questioned.

I stood up on shaky legs and looked at each of them; the bulge in their jeans was hard to miss. I led the way to my room and stood at the foot of the bed.

"Strip." Paul said, his tone just as firm as Matt's had been.

I hesitated.

"Are you going to rape me?" I asked nervously.

"Would you like us to?" Matt asked.

"No!" I said quickly.

Kevin moved closer to me and kissed me.

"Good, I'm going to tell you why women have issues with us. We like to have sex together with one woman. Most women can't handle that, can you?" Kevin asked as he kissed me again.

"We also like to use toys, do you like toys Allie?" Paul asked as he took one of my nipples into his mouth.

I gasped at the sensation. I could feel someone behind me; Matt.

"We also enjoy some pain but it's alright if you don't. Have you ever tried pain during sex?" Louis asked as he took my other nipple into his mouth and bit down hard enough to sting but not really hurt.

Matt was behind me running his hands over my ass before putting them into the waist of my pajama bottoms.

"And sometimes, we like to touch each other while we're having sex with a woman, can you handle that?" Matt asked.

By this time the house could have been on fire and I wouldn't have cared. My entire body trembled as hands and mouths explored my body.

"Allie." Matt said gently, "Will you fuck with us?"

"God yes!" I moaned as someone put a hand down the front of my pajama bottoms.

'One more thing." Matt said, "The only thing that we ask is that you give us the pain that we ask for; if you want pain, then tell us. We will always listen to what you want and need."

I agreed without hesitation, I had never seen two men together and the idea intrigued me, no it aroused me even more than I was. Matt moved from behind me and eased me to the bed. Paul and Louis sucked and nipped at my nipples sending me to seventh heaven while Kevin took my legs, peeled off my pajama bottoms and handed my legs to Matt who was at my head. He spread my legs as wide as they would go giving Kevin access to my throbbing, wet pussy.

"Open your mouth." Matt said firmly.

As soon as I opened my mouth, he leaned forward and slipped his cock in slowly. I began to suck at him trying not to bite as the others sucked, licked and ate at me. I screamed around Matt's cock as I felt Kevin slide two fingers inside of me and began to thrust them in and out. Just before I came, they changed positions until Matt was between my legs. Kevin held my legs as Matt had, his cock in my mouth. Then Matt was inside of me. His thrusts were slow and each time he was deep inside of me, he swiveled his hips and rubbed against my clit. I was going to come this time and there was nothing that anyone could do to stop it. Kevin came in my mouth as the Paul and Louis stroked themselves as they continued to suck my now sore, swollen and sensitive nipples. Matt came with a growl deep inside of me and still he rammed into me. I came screaming like a banshee very glad that there were no close neighbors.

I was soaked with sweat and breathing hard from my exertions by the time they were done. All of them crawled into the bed with me each touching me somewhere. Matt was behind me, spooning me, Kevin was in front of me with his arm around me and Matt, Paul's head rested on my thigh and Louis' head was against my legs. It sounds like it would be uncomfortable but it wasn't, I felt more secure than I had in my entire life.

I woke up to soft moans; Paul was stroking Louis' cock. As soon as they realized that I was awake, Louis reached between my legs and began to stroke me until I was moaning with him. Kevin woke up and began to suck my nipple.

"I want your ass." Matt whispered into my ear.

I felt him place his cock between my cheeks and gently push and prod until he found my virgin opening. I felt pressure as the head of his cock pushed against me.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,662 Followers