Wolves Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers

I heard Dee come in and I wasn't in the mood for her shit. I went into the bathroom and shut the door hoping that she would be asleep when I got out of the bathroom no such luck. She was sitting on the bed as if she was lying in wait.

"Cecil, you're wrong and you know it." she told me as I put on a pair of lounge pants. "You've done nothing but cause problems from the moment we got here and this was your idea! You said that you wanted to try to make amends with Allie but you've done everything but. So why are we really here?" she asked me. What do I say? "Dee we're broke and if I don't come up with at least two-hundred K I'm going to prison for embezzlement?"

Dee didn't know anything about our financial issues because I didn't tell her. The truth was that I wasn't doing as well at work as I let on. I lost two major accounts because I played a hunch on the market and lost a lot of money for the clients. I just needed to get enough to cover what I took and we'd be fine. I didn't answer Dee's question, instead I turned off the light and got into bed.

***

When we were in our bedroom, Matt let out a string of curse words that I had never heard him use. He was angry and rightfully so. By going into the woods Cecil had put our people at risk and then not to acknowledge it? Cecil was skating on very thin ice.

The next morning, Cecil made an attempt to be conciliatory going so far as to pat Tyler on the head as he passed by. Tyler jumped as if he had been slapped, I'll be damned, he was hitting him. Dee couldn't have known, she would never let her child be abused but then I couldn't swear to that. She told me that there was nothing going on with Tyler and if I saw that there was, so did she. The showdown was coming; I could feel it as my guys walked into the room. They were tired of pretending to be other than what they were. I decided that they were right, I missed being able to touch them whenever I wanted and then only in the confines of our bedroom that they had to sneak into.

After breakfast I asked Marshall if he would mind taking the boys into town for the day. He agreed without hesitation even offering to pick up the tab. When Cecil started to object to Marshall taking the boys Dee for once told him where to stuff it.

When the boys and Marshall were gone, I asked Dee and Cecil to join us in the living room. I really thought that I would be nervous but I wasn't. The best thing that could happen was that Cecil would pack up and leave minus Tyler. The worst thing was that he would be ok with it and we'd be stuck with him for another eleven days but I really didn't see that happening.

Dee sat on the couch as far away from Cecil as she could get which I found interesting while I sat in Matt's lap with my guys all around me touching me wherever they could. Dee and Cecil's eyes grew as big as saucers when Kevin and then Paul kissed me in a way that left no question that we were involved.

"Dee, Cecil, I have something to tell you." I said. "I'm not just Matt's wife; I'm married to all of them."

They both stared at me in disbelief but it was Cecil who recovered first.

"I knew it! I knew that there was some kinky shit going on here! You're fucking all of them?" he asked incredulous. "I'll be damned, you're a fucking whore and a well kept one at that." he said.

I never saw Tony move but Cecil had barely finished speaking when Tony had him up off the couch and dangling in the air by his shirt.

"Ever since I first heard about you I've wanted to punch your damned lights out. You say another cross word to her and I swear to god, I'll do it."

Tony dropped Cecil back onto the couch and walked away. Dee still hadn't spoken but Cecil was taking her turn for her.

"So, heathen; how does this work? Is it like musical beds?" Cecil asked totally ignoring Tony's warning.

Tony started to go after him but I stopped him, I wanted to deal with Mr. Cecil Horace Hobbs myself. I gave him a hard stare before started.

"I don't like you and I never did because you are a jackass and a hypocrite whose only concern is himself. You're so proud of the fact that you're a deacon in your church but you take the lords name in vain and you throw the word fuck around more than anyone in this room. Lets not forget Tyler, I know that you hate him and I know that you hurt him but we'll deal with that later.

You have been here for three days and they've been the longest days of my life. Single-handedly, you have managed to turn what could and should have been a good time into a nightmare. Now, let me introduce you to my husbands."

I introduced him to each man as I should have done the day that he and Dee arrived.

"I can't believe that you're acting proud!" he said as he looked at Dee for support. When none was forthcoming he turned back to me. "Do you really think that these white men want you? You aren't anything more than something for them to fuck and then what happens when they're tired of you? This is nothing more than modern day slavery except that you get to sleep in the big house in the Massa's bed."

That did it; I stood up, walked over to him and slapped him as hard as I could leaving a hand print on his face. It just so happened to be my left hand that I slapped him with so an imprint of my wedding band was imprinted on his cheek. I held my hand in front of his face and showed him the ring on my finger.

"Do you see this ring asshole?" I asked. "This is my wedding band and if you look at each of their hands you'll see a ring there. Do you see my belly? There are babies growing there and those men are the fathers so don't you dare try to cheapen what we have here but let me ask you something, why did you ask Tony for half a million dollars?"

That shut him up, he did that fish thing with his mouth again and not only that, Dee finally found her voice.

"Cecil, what is she talking about? Dee asked.

When he didn't answer her, she asked him again about the money.

"Why do you need that kind of money?" she asked.

***

Cecil

I tried, I really did but it's hard to act like something that you're not, I am not that boy's father and I couldn't quite pull it off. When Allie sent the boys away for the day with Marshall or whatever the hell his name is, I knew that something big was coming, I just never expected that. I mean I knew that there was something going on between the five of them but fucking all of them? If you think about it, it's rather ingenious, she will never want for anything and her half-breed brats will always be taken care of.

I so wasn't expecting to be yanked off of the couch as if I weighed nothing, I may be shorter than all of them but I was no light weight and Tony lifted me as if I were no more than a sack of potatoes. The slap caught me off guard too, I had never known Allie to be a physically aggressive person and it hurt like hell. I guess that's what you get when you call a woman a whore to the white man.

As all this was happening, I began to see this as a blessing in disguise. Even as Allie was talking I was planning, I would blackmail them. Remember that I said that the Christianson's were worth mega bucks and I wondered just how much they would pay for me to keep my mouth shut. Of course Dee couldn't know about this, it would destroy the illusion that we were doing well and the money from Allie and her masters would make that doable. At the exact moment that I had that thought, Allie asked about the money. Fuck. The cat was out of the bag but I wasn't ready to concede defeat just yet, so I lied.

"I'm trying to start my own business." I said knowing that Dee would believe that. It was something that I talked about periodically but had never acted on it.

Allie however, knew that I was lying and called me on it.

"What kind of business?" she asked.

"I was thinking about opening my own firm." I replied as cool as could be." She didn't believe me; I could see it and neither did her masters. So much for being tactful, it was time to just come out and say what I wanted and the hell with the consequences.

***

I didn't believe him, none of us did with maybe the exception of Dee and even she was having her doubts. But I had more questions.

"Why are you so hard on Tyler?"

Now this got more of a reaction from Dee than the money, she looked positively pale.

Cecil grinned and said, "Ask your cousin about Tyler."

Remember that I said that I hated games? While I loved playing games in bed, I detested this kind of game.

"I'm asking you." I said coldly.

"Alright then, Tyler isn't my son." He said as if he was telling me a baseball game score. Needless to say that I didn't believe him until I saw Dee's face.

"Dee?" I asked.

"About ten years ago, Cecil and I were going through a thing and we separated. We had filed for divorce, the whole thing. I never told you because I was embarrassed and everyone thinks that we're the perfect couple so we tried to work things out. Just before we talked and agreed to try again, I had slept with someone but I didn't know that Cecil and I would reconcile. I slept with the man a few times and yes we used a condom but Tyler is proof that they don't always work."

I had to sit down; I had my own real life soap opera going on in my living room.

"So Cecil, Are you telling me is that you punish Tyler because of something that Dee did?" I asked shocked.

"She opened her legs and then I have to support the little bastard? That doesn't sound fair to me." he replied.

"Dee, why didn't you say something? You and the boys could have stayed with me." I said.

"Allie, I didn't know that I was pregnant when I agreed to go back to Cecil. When we found out, he insisted on a paternity test and when he found out that Tyler wasn't his he told me that I could leave but if I did I could only take Tyler. I couldn't leave the other two with him so I stayed and god forgives me but Tyler bore the brunt of his anger."

Shit, fuck and everything in between, I would have taken Tyler. He would have been safe with me. At that moment I was just as angry with her as I was with Cecil.

"I could have helped you if you would have said something. We could have figured something out even if it meant having Tyler stay with me but what gets me is that you kept your mouth shut because you were embarrassed. Did you know that Cecil was hurting Tyler?" I asked. I know I was being harsh but she had to know the truth about Cecil.

"No, he would never hurt him! He's harder on him than he is the other boys but he would never hurt him." Dee protested.

"Dee, there's more than one way to hurt someone." Paul said. "Even if he isn't hurting the little guy physically, he's hurting him emotionally and that can be just as bad."

****

Cecil

Jesus! Enough with the Dr. Phil crap I thought.

"I know exactly who you are." I said to Matt. "I also happen to have friends in the television and radio business."

Everyone looked at me; Matt was the first to catch my drift.

"That sounds like a threat." he said softly, "and I do not respond well to threats of any kind." he said.

"Well, you'd better respond to this one because if you don't news crew will be in your front yard by morning." I said.

Dee gasped as she finally realized why I wanted to see Allie so badly, it's all about money. I ignored her and turned back to Matt. I really was expecting him to be nervous, actually I was expecting all of them to be nervous but they weren't. They were all looking at me like was .... Prey, that's the word that came to mind and what's with his eyes? They look different.

"What's your price?" Matt asked.

I couldn't believe it! He was going to give me whatever I asked to keep his little secret or should I say big secret. I upped my price from half a mil to two.

"Two mil and you can keep your little slave fantasy a secret." I said.

I saw that one of them, Louis I think was going to make a move but Matt stopped him with what sounded like a growl. It was becoming clear to me that there were things going on here that neither Dee nor I was privy to. My gut was telling me to stop but what I wanted was so close that I ignored the warning- greed is a powerful motivator.

Allie started to say something but Matt stopped her with a look, and she stopped. I don't know if you've noticed but Allie rarely shuts up for anyone and that's why I went after Dee instead of her although Allie was the one with the money that and the fact that she didn't like me. Anyway, that was another warning that I was headed into deep waters.

Matt looked at me and asked, "What do we get for our money?"

Aha! I knew that he didn't want his dirty little secret out! I could see it now 'MULTI-MILLIONAIRE AND BROTHERS PRACTICE MODERN DAY SLAVERY!"

I could see the dollar signs; maybe I needed to up my price.

"I've changed my mind, three mil and you can keep your secret." I said, "And you can keep the brat since you're all so concerned about him.

Still he didn't say anything, he just looked at me

"Cecil!" Dee said not believing that I was in essence selling her son.

"Shut up Dee." I said and turned back to Matt.

****

I couldn't believe my ears! The bastard was going to blackmail us! I waited to hear Matt's response.

"So," he said, "You're perfectly willing to sell your wife's child for three million dollars, I don't know but that sound like slavery to me and I do believe that it's illegal to sell children." Matt said calmly.

I saw Cecil's eyes widen, in his greed he hadn't thought about that. Another thought hit me, other than greed, why did Cecil need so much money? I realized that for him to come here meant that he was desperate.

"Cecil, why do you really need the money?" I asked.

"None of your fucking business slave!" he hissed.

This time it was Kevin who grabbed him off of the couch and drug him over to me.

"Apologize now!" he demanded. I could see his wolf in his eyes wanting to be turned loose so that it could tear Cecil apart.

Cecil glared at me and refused to speak, he was such a stupid twerp. Kevin gave him a hard shake and demanded again that Cecil apologize, this time he did. Instead of taking him back to the couch, Kevin threw Cecil to the ground and walked away.

Cecil backed away from me and towards the couch not stopping until his back was against it. I didn't accept his apology, he didn't mean it but the drama wasn't over just yet.

"I took the liberty of investigating you." Matt said to Cecil.

Cecil's eyes widened and then narrowed.

"Your company is investigating you for embezzlement; it seems that two-hundred K is unaccounted for." Matt continued.

"Cecil?" Dee called but he ignored her.

"That's why you wanted to come here, you wanted to ask Allie for money or rather you were going to have Dee do it for you saying that you wanted to start your own business when you were going to use it to replace the missing money and call it an accounting mistake. The problem was you got greedy and you made several mistakes, the first one was asking for money from someone that you didn't know; it made you look desperate. The second mistake was the way that you treated the little one and your wife. You did nothing to ingratiate yourself to us and let's not forget your racist views." Matt said.

I watched Cecil as Matt talked; he no longer cared about what we thought as long as he walked out of our house three million dollars richer. I don't even think that he cared about Dee and the two boys that were his, he only wanted his money.

"Why Cecil?" Dee asked. "You didn't have to steal, we could have moved to a smaller house, I could have gotten a job, we could have..."

"Could have what?" Cecil asked. "Looked like paupers? And you work? Doing what? Housekeeping?" The disdain that he had for Dee was evident, why she hadn't just taken off with the boys and come to me I didn't know; we had always been close. She had to know that I wouldn't have turned her away.

"Why did we reconcile if you didn't want me back?" Dee asked.

"You really are stupid aren't you?" Cecil asked. "M-O-N-E-Y" he spelled out like we were all imbeciles. "It would have cost me more money to divorce your cheating ass than it would have to take you back even with that kid of yours."

Oh snap, snap, shit and fuck. Cecil was a piece of work but he wasn't finished.

"I also knew that if you ever needed money that slave Allie over there would give it to you, why do you think I never stopped you from talking to her?" he asked.

****

Allie isn't the only one with surprises is she? The truth of it was I couldn't stand Dee and the boys? Them I could take or leave, but they were a drain on my resources with the private schools and designer clothes. I'm not sure at what point the mood of the room changed for the worse, it might have been when I called Allie a white man's whore once too many or maybe when it was when I told Dee that she was a stupid fat cow but at any rate all hell broke loose.

I never did learn when to keep my mouth shut, if I had what happened next wouldn't have happened and I would have walked away with my life but no money.

Allie asked me a question, something about me guaranteeing that if they paid me that I would disappear. If I just would have answered her question... anyway my response was something like this, "I don't answer to any nigger whore who lets a white man breed her."

Oh fuck.

Suddenly there were five big dogs around me, I didn't recall them having any animals but when I looked into the eyes of one of them, I recognized the eyes. They were the eyes of her husband, Matt. I was confused, how could this be? Just seconds before they were all across the room and now they were dogs? The last thing I remember, I was being dragged out of the house and toward the woods.

****

There was nothing that I could have done to stop what I knew was going to happen. Dee fainted when she saw Matt and the others change and I was glad for that, it would give me a few minutes to think. Cecil was much worse than I had even imagined and I still wasn't buying that he hadn't hit Dee. I saw his face as she talked about sleeping with the man who had gotten her pregnant. Whoever he was, I knew that she was wishing that she was still with him. I understand why she stayed but I didn't understand why she didn't more to protect Tyler if she was going to stay. We had a lot to talk about her and me.

Matt and the others came back an hour later. I knew that Cecil was no more; I knew that they had to have made it quick and relatively painless. Kevin carried Dee to her room and put her to bed, the boys wouldn't be back for a few more hours. It would give us time to figure out what to tell them. The only one who wouldn't be upset would be Tyler and to some degree that concerned me. I wondered if we wouldn't need to take him to a therapist, it probably wouldn't hurt for Dee to go either but one thing at a time.

As for me, I was shedding no tears over Cecil. I supposed that it should have bothered me more but it didn't and it wouldn't affect my sleep either. That two make that three people died since I arrived didn't bother me too much either, all of them were horrible people who threatened those that I loved.

Dee came out a short while later and we told her the truth, there was no getting around it she knew what she saw. I really expected her to freak out but she didn't, she said that she thought that there was something different about the guys but she could never put her finger on it. The next thing was to inform her that Cecil was dead; she cried for just a minute and then started sobbing. At first I thought that they were tears of sorrow but they were tears of relief.

"I wanted to leave him but I couldn't. I couldn't leave Cecil Jr. and David with them. You saw how he was! What do you think he would have done to them? Can you imagine what he would have taught them?" she asked.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers