Wolves Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got it, she was between a rock and a hard place but I still had to know if he hit her.

"Dee, did Cecil hit you?" I asked.

"Sometimes but it was always when I tried to stop him from hitting Tyler. I swear to you, he never laid a hand on him."

I believed her and felt some relief that she had protected Tyler but that didn't negate the emotional damage that was done. We talked about the best way to tell the boys that their father was dead, in the end we decided to tell them that he decided to leave until we could figure out a way to tell them that he was dead. Neither Dee nor I thought that they would have difficulty believing the story about Cecil's leaving. If they asked about the van, we would tell him that Cecil left it and flew home. Lies? Absolutely. Necessary? We believed so at least for now.

There was another issue, explaining how I was married to five men. Dee solved that by suggesting that she and the boys spend the rest of the time at my house. It was close enough that they could be here or we there in a couple of hours. I had the feeling that she was going to talk top them there about their father, maybe it was better this way.

It looked like we had to finish this drama out before I could start to enjoy my pregnancy and my guys. After this was over, I sincerely hope that there's no more excitement other than the birth of our babies.

Marshall and the boys came back a couple of hours later. Marshall knew right away that something had happened but didn't say anything. We let Dee explain that Cecil had left but that they were staying for the rest of their vacation and probably beyond.

I watched Tyler's face; the anxiety that had been there when they walked in was gone. I found myself hoping that Cecil died in pain. Every one turned in early to get ready for the drive to my house, curiously none of the boys questioned why they were going there instead of staying here.

Once we were in bed, I started to cry, I couldn't help it. Too much had happened in the short amount of time that I'd been here and for once, I didn't want to make love I just wanted to he held and cared for if that makes any sense. When I fell asleep it was the sleep of the emotionally and physically exhausted but I knew that when I woke up, I would be my pregnant sassy self again.