Wolves Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers

"We're staying." Matt said as he stood at the head of the bed.

They each took a shift sitting with me, helping me to the bathroom and force feeding me water on top of what was going in through my IV. It was going to be a very long week.

I was home by lunch time the next day. Dee, Marshall and the boys were there to greet me with hugs and kisses. I tried to bargain with Matt.

"I'll stay put if you let me lay downstairs on the couch." I said.

"Nope, the doctor said bed rest and the couch isn't a bed." he replied.

He was being literal and he knew it. I don't think the doctor cared where I was just so I was resting but Matt couldn't be swayed. So here I was at home, in bed and not able to play it really sucked but on the plus side, Dee and I talked some more about the whole wolf thing. I was surprised at how easily she accepted it and I wondered why. But then again, I had no problems accepting it either and I wondered what that meant.

We talked about Cecil and what the boys needed in order to deal with everything. To my relief, Dee agreed that she and the boys all needed to see someone and as soon as possible. I was even more surprised when she told me that Marshall had already spoken with a friend of his who was willing to come see them.

"How did the boys do last night?" I asked as I readjusted myself on the bed.

"As well as can be expected I guess." she replied. "I just wish that none of this had ever happened. I should have known that he was up something." she said sadly.

I felt for her but I didn't blame her, Cecil was responsible for his own choices as we all are. I think that if Cecil hadn't abused his wife and Tyler and just left he would still be alive but his hatred and greed ruled him. I also think that we never would have heard the last of him either; could we have kept paying him? Of course we could have but when would it have ended? I don't think that Cecil's threat to go to the papers bothered Matt and the others but it was our privacy and the safety of the pack that they were thinking of when they decided to kill him, that and the blatant show of disrespect and verbal abuse to the mate of the pack leaders. The man never did know when to shut up.

I looked toward the door to see the boys peeking in at me.

"Come on, there's plenty of room." I said patting the bed. Of course, Tyler snuggled next to me and touched my belly. "You're going to be an uncle." I said, "And I'm counting on you to help me with the babies." I added.

I almost cried when I saw my little heart sit up and square his shoulders.

"I promise to help you keep them safe." he said his voice solemn.

It was then that I caught the first hint of the strength that Tyler possessed; I also knew that with help he would be fine. Cecil Jr. and David would be fine as well; it was just going to take time. The next thing that Dee had to decide was whether they were going back to California or not. I didn't ask her then, it was too soon to make that decision and if she stayed she would have to go back to California to take care of things.

The longer I laid there, the more things I thought of. Cecil owed his company two-hundred thousand dollars. Dee didn't have that kind of money and Cecil didn't unless....

"Dee, did Cecil have life insurance?" I asked.

"Are you kidding? It would have drained his resources." Dee said. "I know that the money he stole should be paid back but I don't have that kind of money." Dee replied.

But we did. I planned to talk to Matt about it later but I suspected that he had already taken care of it or would soon. Everyone ate dinner in the bedroom with me; it was like a big indoor picnic minus the ants and the bees. Now, imagine this, me and six guys each with a bottle of water, Just how did they think I was going to drink all of that plus eat? Not to mention the many trips to the bathroom. I tried to warn them but they pooh-poohed me and made me drink until I put my foot down. It was time for a compromise. I agreed to drink a bottle of water every two hours, if I wanted more then I would drink it.

The next battle was getting out of this bed, ultimately, it was a battle that I lost but I sure as hell gave it a good try.

"Come on Matt!" I said, "I promise to be good and stay on the couch." I added with my best smile.

He hesitated just long enough for me to think that I had won and then he said, "Nope, the doc says bed rest." He replied

Around and around we went until I finally gave up in disgust.

Later in the evening Darrin and Glenda came to see me, I have to admit that by this time I was bloated with water and very tired but I felt much better.

Like all of the guys, Glenda and Darrin touched my belly. I had a thought, was everyone going to be touching my stomach? I'd have to ask Matt and the others about that as soon as we had some time alone but for now I had company to entertain.

"How are you feeling?" Glenda asked.

I gritted my teeth, I swear if I heard that question one more time....

"Better, just really tired." I replied.

"That doesn't surprise me." she said. "Seven babies! That's wonderful!" she exclaimed. "And I hope that you'll let me help you care for them." she added.

I didn't want to think about that yet, all I wanted at the moment was to be alone with my guys but I couldn't say that to the former pack leader and his mate. Thankfully it was Matt who finally shooed everyone who wasn't married to me out.

"Allie needs to rest, doctor's orders." he said as he began to herd people toward the door.

Marshall kissed my cheek and promised to bring Dee and the boys back in a day or so. Tyler hesitated by the door as if he wanted to say something.

"What do you need Tyler?" I asked.

He hesitated for several seconds before he spoke, "Do you need me to protect you?" he asked.

The room got quiet, was my little heart an alpha in the making? I knew that this was important to him and my refusal would hurt him. I looked at Matt who looked at the others who nodded at him and then at me. Do you see why I love these guys?

"I would like that." I said. "But it has to be ok with your mom." I added.

I think that Dee was more surprised than any of us but she hid it well. She also realized that this was a big step for Tyler and she agreed to let him stay and help "protect me". I swear that I could see Tyler's confidence and self esteem rise right before my eyes. Cecil had almost destroyed this sweet child and it would have been such a waste.

Dee, Marshall and the other two boys left about thirty minutes later. Tyler would bunk in the room with Kevin and Tony while Louis and Paul would share the room on the other side of us. Seeing as Tyler didn't have any pajamas, Kevin shortened one of his tee shirts and gave it to him to wear. While he went to the bathroom and changed, the guys who weren't sleeping with me kissed me good night as they rubbed my stomach. These were going to be some much loved babies, not spoiled but loved.

Do you know the expression 'as slow as molasses going uphill in the winter?' that's how the week went. By the third day I was going nuts, I was water logged, horny as hell and cranky. Janie came to see me a couple of times and brought her baby Angela with her, she was so damned cute! It made me wonder what our babies would look like. I took advantage of the time to ask Janie about childbirth, I mean I'd never seen a baby born in real life. What I really wanted to know was if it was as painful as it looked.

"I'm sure that you remember the pain that you had when you went to the hospital right?" she asked.

Oh yes I remember that very well, I don't think that I'll ever forget it because I thought that I was losing the babies.

"I remember." I replied.

"Multiply that by ten keeping in mind that it's different for everyone." she replied.

I am so not looking forward to that, I like some pain when I play but childbirth pain was another issue entirely.

But what about breast feeding? How does one breast feed seven babies? I would have to walk around topless! When I told Janie that she laughed.

"No silly, you get a breast pump unless you're a glutton for punishment." she said still laughing.

Well hell's bells, what did I know? I'd never been pregnant before and never thought that I would be.

We talked for a little while longer and she touched my stomach as she got ready to go.

"Janie," I said, "Does everyone get to touch my stomach?

"Yep so get used to it. You are the mate to five brothers who are our pack leaders and you're having seven babies which happens to be their lucky number so people are going to want to touch you. You're considered lucky." she said as she picked up her baby.

Oh yippy skippy! I thought as I imagined myself as the pregnant pied piper of Hamlet, only instead of rats it would be a line of people wanting to touch my stomach. The thought made me tired and being stuck in bed didn't sound so bad after all.

The doctor came by on a daily basis and was quite happy that I was doing well but not so happy that he shortened my sentence. He did however agree that I could go downstairs and lay on the couch and that I didn't have to drink a bottle of water every two hours, thank goodness.

Finally the day of freedom came, the doctor came and checked me out and proclaimed me fit for active duty. When I asked him about making love, he hesitated. Oh crap, I thought he was going to tell me no making love for the duration of the pregnancy.

"Alright, here's the deal." He said. "There are to be no marathon sessions and absolutely no rough lovemaking."

"So what do you mean by marathon lovemaking sessions?" I asked breathing easier.

"I mean no more than once a night." he replied as he packed up his bag.

Was he serious? Once a night? That was just a warm up! But as they say my 'mama raised no fools' and I kept my mouth shut. Once a night and it couldn't be rough, oh crap. I wondered how the guys were going to manage to control themselves. Louis told me that they had refrained from any sexual release at all until I could participate, he also said that it was one of the longest weeks of their lives and that they all going to be glad when it was over.

I was ready for my once a day playtime when I heard a car pull up, I got up and peeked out of the window but I couldn't see anything. I was still in my pajamas but hey, this was my house and I wanted to know who was here. Louis laughed at me when I went down the stairs dressed in my deep purple jammies. Matt saw me coming down the stairs and smiled at me obviously as relieved as the rest of them that everything was alright.

"Sweetheart, I want you to meet Thomas Hawks, Thomas this mate Allie."

Aha! He was wolf; I could see it in the way that he moved.

"Hello, it's nice to finally meet you, I've heard a lot about you." Thomas said offering his hand.

"Thomas is one of our attorneys and is cleaning up Cecil's mess. He's already met with the president of the company that Cecil worked for and they are willing to accept repayment of the money that Cecil embezzled from them."

That was great news and Dee would be relieved that her life with Cecil was over; she never had to think about him again if she didn't want to. I looked at Thomas, uh oh.

"I was just telling Matt that I also checked into what money Cecil may have left for your cousin and her boys. I'm afraid that there isn't any, he cashed in the 401K at the company a few months back. It's good that she has you to help her because all of their credit cards are maxed out, the house is the only thing that's paid off and if it sold quickly it might be enough to pay everything off and she might have a little left over."

Ok, bad but not as bad as I thought.

"There's more." Thomas said. "I was just about to tell Matt that Cecil borrowed money from some not very nice people and they're looking for him."

"How much does he owe them?" Matt asked.

"Somewhere in the neighborhood of a hundred grand and yes I know who and where they are but I haven't approached them yet." Thomas said.

No wonder Cecil needed to come here. I had to ask myself this question, would I have helped him if I knew all of this? Probably but only for Dee and the kids. I also would have asked Dee if she wanted to come live with me and I would have helped her fight for custody of the kids but it's all water under the bridge now and we can only move forward.

"Contact them and tell them that we'll pay the loan off and tell them that this is a one time arrangement. Go ahead and pay off all of the credit card bills and anything else that you find. You might want to check with the schools that the boys attended, if there's a balance there pay it." Matt said.

He and Thomas talked for a few more minutes before he left to take care of business. As soon as he was gone, I pulled Matt down to me and kissed him. He didn't have to do anything that he had just done but he did it because he loved me.

"Thank you." I said after I pulled away. "You didn't have to do that, as a matter of fact you didn't have to do any of it." I said.

"Allie, Dee and those boys are family now and we take care of our own. If Cecil would have been straight forward and admitted that he fucked up and not treated you and his family like shit, we would have helped him as well."

I realized that as tough as Matt was he was a softy, all of my guys were. I also realized that family were and would be the only ones to see that side of them. I don't mean that they weren't kind to other people they are but they're different with us.

I had a decision to make; did I want my one orgasm now or later? The decision was made for me by the phone ringing. It was Dee saying that they were on their way to our house, according to her they were about an hour away but if Marshall was driving and I'm sure that he was, it would be more like thirty minutes which wasn't near enough time for me to spend time with my guys.

Matt seemed to be reading my mind because he grinned at me and then winked as he hugged me.

"Allie, we have to talk about tonight." he said.

Why did I just know that he was going to tell me something that I wasn't going to like?

"I talked to Dr. Chase and he says that we can't all make love to you at once." he said.

What was he trying to tell me?

"We can only make love to you one at a time. So that means..."

"I know what that means!" I snapped. It meant four months of one orgasm a day. I understood the rationale and I even agreed with it but from several orgasms a night to one?

Matt gave me a sympathetic look and then I felt bad, I wouldn't be the only one suffering although they could relieve themselves if they wanted to.

"I'm sorry I snapped." I said quietly.

"No apology needed." Matt said and hugged me. "We miss you too." he said.

The rest of the guys were in the kitchen making me a snack even though dinner was only a few hours away. When I walked in, they stopped what they were doing and lined up to kiss me and to rub my stomach which was already so large that I couldn't see my feet. In a couple of weeks I wouldn't be able to stand without help and back rubs would become a several time a day occurrence.

Just as I thought Marshall had driven and the kitchen was filled with the excited chatter of three boys. All of them, Dee included had been seeing a therapist and I could tell a difference already. I also had to wonder how much Marshall had to do with that especially as far as Tyler was concerned, he was like a different child.

Apparently, Dee wanted to talk to me about something and she didn't want to do it over the phone. She sent the boys out to play but reminded them to stay away from the woods and the construction site. Marshall made a pot of coffee for them and poured me a big glass of milk to go with my big glass of water and my snack. When we were all settled, Dee told us what she wanted.

"I don't want to go back to California, there are too many bad memories there." she said. "I was hoping to buy your house and move out here with the boys. They love it here especially Tyler. I would have to sell the house back home and..."

"Dee, you and the boys can stay in the house but I can't sell it." I said interrupting her.

"But we can't just stay there!" she objected, "We have to pay rent at least."

"Why can't you just stay there? It's empty and besides you'd be helping me by keeping it up." I replied.

She looked uncertain, I understood. She didn't want us to think that she was a free loader. That made me wonder how Matt was going to tell her that Cecil's affairs had been settled or soon would be. I had a hunch that she would ask to do something to pay it off and offer part of the money from the sale of her house which is exactly what happened. Matt tried to tell her that it wasn't necessary but she wouldn't budge from her position so Matt agreed to take the money or part of it anyway from the sale of the house. Later he would tell me that they had all decided to put it in a bank account for Dee and the boys a fact that they would keep from her for the time being.

Dee, Marshall and the boys stayed for dinner and left shortly after helping with the cleanup during which I had to sit with my feet propped up. While I waited it occurred to me that I could finally enjoy being pregnant, the whole Cecil drama was over with the last thing being getting Dee and the boys moved but I couldn't help with that anyway. I thought that Dee would go home soon to make arrangements as she had already said that she wanted to be here when the babies were born. She was rather shocked that there were going to be seven of them and looked forward to helping me around the house as were the boys.

Matt anticipated the renovation of the nursery to be done within the next few weeks so that we could get it decorated and set up in plenty of time for the babies. We had already decided on neutral colors that were soothing, the rocking chairs were on the way as were the drapes. It was going to be a beautiful room that would be adjoined to ours, in a few days we would have to move to another room so that the work could be finished.

I was getting anxious for my orgasm fix and I already knew who would be the first, Matt then Kev and on down the line. I wanted them all with me when Matt and I made love although I knew that it would be torture for them but they didn't seem to mind, they wanted to be as close to me as possible.

We got ready for bed which for me included a shower followed by a total body massage given by all five guys at once. Once I was massaged from head to toe with coconut butter all of the guys with the exception of Matt moved away from me but stayed within touching distance. Even if they couldn't do anything for me, I planned to do something for them. It had been far too long since I had any of them in my mouth and I missed the feel and taste of them.

Matt took his time in loving me wanting to make it count. He started with a kiss that curled my toes and then stopped. What now? I wondered eager to get the show on the road.

"You're not having any pain are you?" he asked.

"No pain and I promise to tell you if I am." I said as I pulled him back for another kiss. The other guys had moved even closer to us and began touching me. At one point, all five of them stopped what they were doing and put their hands on my stomach saying nothing. I felt a connection to them that was more intense than anything that I had ever experienced with them and that was saying something. What happened? I can't say because I really don't know. Even now, I don't know.

Matt kissed me again before moving to my now fuller breasts and kissing them. The other guys went back to touching me, one of them at my feet gently massaging the balls and then the arches. I grabbed a cock and pulled it toward me and into my mouth. Kevin. I felt Matt's warm tongue licking my nipples and then sucking on one and then the other but no one touched me between my legs which was a good thing, I wouldn't have lasted long.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers