Wolves Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,664 Followers

I was examined again and was told that I was doing fine; I was getting there but not just yet.

"Just what in the hell does that mean?" I asked rudely. I really didn't mean to be but ...

"You're not dilated enough." The doctor said. "You're only six centimeters and we're shooting for ten." he added.

Oh god, I'd been at this for almost five hours, I guess my prayers for a quick delivery weren't going to be answered. I tried to rest between the contractions and I tried to do the breathing exercises but I was so tired. Paul pulled me back by my hips and pushed me forward enough so that he could rub my lower back, it did help a little. Dee slipped out once to check on the boys and to give a progress report to the anxious grandparents.

It wasn't until the ninth hour that I was proclaimed ready to push.

"Ok baby, this is it." Matt said as he kissed my sweaty face.

Paul readjusted me between his legs and in his arms after kissing me. One by one each of my guys kissed me and told me that they loved me before going back to their spots.

"Alright Allie, give me a push." The doctor said.

And push I did for three hours before I heard a "Here comes baby number one!"

Jonathan Marcus Christianson finally made his appearance. We all burst into tears when we heard his first cry, I wanted to see him but they had to clean out his mouth first and check his cord. Matt left my side long enough to cut it and then came right back.

Soon after Jonathan was born, Michael Alexander arrived followed by Olivia Marie who was followed by Miranda Anne, then Jacob Andrew, Aidan Jayce and last but not least Zachery James. Everyone got to cut an umbilical cord with Paul going last.

I wanted to see my babies, I was told that they were fine and had all of their appendages but I wanted to see. Finally after what seemed like forever, I saw my babies. They were so beautiful with their tiny wrinkled bodies and dark hair. I held two at a time taking care to examine them; I had to see for myself that they were intact.

"You do good work." The doctor complimented as he examined me to make sure that all was well. One of the nurses changed the sheets on the bed and asked if I was ready for company. I really wasn't but I knew that Darrin, Glenda and the boys were waiting so I said yes.

I watched as the new grandparents went from bassinet to bassinet touching each tiny bundle and crying. The boys were a little more reserved but pleased none the less.

"Allie they're beautiful." Glenda said giving me a hug. I had to agree with her, they were beautiful babies but then I'm not exactly impartial am I? What I really wanted and needed was time alone with my guys and our babies. Marshall was the one to step up and usher everyone out.

"We'll come back tomorrow." he said and kissed my cheek. Dee hugged and kissed me still sniffling still very emotional over the births but then so were we. As soon as the room was empty of extra people, Matt hugged me so tight it almost hurt but it felt good.

"Thank you for your gift to us." he said, he was crying again and soon we all were as each of them thanked me.

They moved the little beds holding the babies closer so that we could look at them together; I wanted to hold each one of them before I went to sleep. We started with the oldest one and worked our way down, I offered a breast to each one and by the time I got to the last baby, I saw the wisdom in a breast pump, but for that night, it was perfect.

When I went to sleep, each of my guys was holding a baby with Matt and Kevin holding two. When I woke up to use the bathroom, all of the babies were sleeping in their little beds being watched over by their daddies.

We went home two days later and I don't mind telling you that until we worked out some kind of routine, it was hectic. By the end of the day I was exhausted even with help but part of that was my fault. I did the one thing Dee tried to warn me about. I tried to do everything myself, it wasn't that I didn't want help, it was more like I felt like that I should be taking care of my babies. Well, that lasted three days before Matt put his foot down and reminded me that I had help.

Now here we are one year later. The babies have grown so fast and they're very busy but Matt and the guys are always around and they make sure that I get my alone time. Tyler has really come a long way physically and emotionally as have the other boys and that's mostly due to the attention and care of their new dad. Yep, Dee and Marshall mated and still live in my house although Marshall is building a house about a half hour from here so that we can be closer together.

I don't know if they'll be more babies or not and it's not something that I worry over. For now I'm enjoying my life as wife to five attentive husbands and fathers and seven very adorable babies. There are so many things that I wish hadn't happened on my journey to this point, but they did and I can't change it. Like what? In my perfect world, there wouldn't have been a Misty to kill, there wouldn't have been a showdown with Cecil or it wouldn't have ended the way it did. In my ending he just would have gone away leaving Dee and the kids with me but we all know that things usually don't work out the way that we want them to. Well, enough philosophizing, it's dinner time for seven very hungry babies.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,664 Followers