Woman Designed for Sex

Story Info
Scarlett, the perfect fuck toy for the office of the future.
3.6k words
3.91
19.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gentleman," my new boss smiled at the other six men assembled in the boardroom, "this is our new fuck toy." Tipping his head and looking me over, he said, "And I think we'll call her Scarlett, seeing as she has red hair, and I'm hoping a nice thatch of it over her pussy, too. At least if she knows what's good for her, since we haven't given her permission to shave yet," he said, chuckling.

"And as we all know, we've got plenty of pretty life-like robotic fuck toys at our disposal, but nothing beats the feel of a real live breathing woman, with her hot little pussy spread open wide between our legs, am I right?"

As they all nod in agreement, eyeing me closely, I swallowed hard as they looked me over like a prime piece of sirloin, their eyes already darkening with lust as they stroked their cocks through their clothes preparing to fuck me. But I knew my place and I kept my eyes trained on the floor and didn't dare look anyone in the eye.

Though my grandmother had told me that her mother used to tell her amazing tales from over a century ago when women had rights and were considered for the most part equal to men, and although never quite paid the same, they were never treated like chattel. But of course all that had changed over the years as our rights had slowly been taken from us, till we were nothing but sources of amusement for the men in our society, to be used any way they pleased.

Of course we were mostly still free to live our lives, providing of course that we behaved ourselves and never did anything that a man wouldn't like, or we might have to be re-indoctrinated, until we were fit to be in society again, which I'd heard could be a fairly painful and humiliating process.

But these days we could never know when we might be used by a stranger or even a group of men who decided they wanted to have us, since men could do as they pleased.

It was a daily occurrence for every woman now. A man would just come up to us on the street and grab our breasts and squeeze them hard, or put his hand up our skirts on the subway and slide his fingers over your naked pussies -- since the government had decided that we were no longer allowed to wear undergarments anymore. And the men would do these things to us, knowing there would be no retribution, since it was all perfectly legal and even government sanctioned to treat us like nothing but mindless sex toys.

In our society sex was everywhere. People would openly fuck in parks, so clothing of course was optional. And believe me you'd see a lot of dicks when out walking around and not all of them pretty and to be honest, some were down right gnarly.

Even when walking on the sidewalk men would approach a woman, knock her down, push open their legs and gang-bang anyone they decided they wanted. And men would actually line up to have turns on women on the people movers that glided us above the ground around our cities, especially at night, which was the most dangerous time of all for us to be out. No woman knew when she might be attacked and we had absolutely no say in how we were treated and just had to accept the fact that it happened.

And I so was accustomed to being gang-banged and cruelly used, that I just closed my eyes and hoped it would end once it started. And after six horny bastards had savagely used me one night late in a food outlet, putting me up on a counter and fucking me hard one after the other, I knew enough not to venture out late anymore, especially on my own, after they'd left me so sore I could barely walk for nearly a week.

Thankfully though, one good thing, there were now no more sexually transmitted diseases, since the male-run governments of the world had pooled their resources until every last one of them had been eradicated, which they considered a priority over other diseases, freeing men of all nations to have indiscriminate sex with any woman or man they chose without the fear of contamination.

And of course I'd been temporarily sterilized as a girl, with a birth control pellet in my arm , as every woman of my generation had, so that I would not become pregnant, at least until I was told by whomever wanted to have his child with me that it would be removed, so I could become pregnant with his seed.

But I just prayed that I'd never be chosen as a breeder, or I could be locked away in a breeding station and used by countless men bearing child after child after child with no hope of ever escaping. Puppy mills had been banned for decades in our society, since it was considered cruel to use a dog that way, but the same was not true for women, and of course we had no recourse and were powerless to even complain, since we basically had no rights, since they'd all been stripped from us long before I was born.

Women did what were considered lesser jobs in our society now, cleaning and cooking and some office work, although I'd heard whispered rumors that women were once educated enough to have high-powered careers like lawyer or doctors and engineers. And I knew that generations before some women held positions of power and were even Prime Ministers of countries, but all that changed when our rights were slowly eroded by the male dominated courts and governments that had gradually taken over the world. And information was even supressed that might enlighten us even about the past, until we were basically just considered property to be used and bartered with however they pleased.

And may the Supreme Leader help any woman who had the misfortune of growing old and unattractive, since it was now legal to do away with us and had been since long before I was born. On a government designed attractiveness scale that went from one to ten, no woman dared drop below five or she could legally be rounded up and culled for letting herself go. Naturally all of us feared it ever happening to us, and did our utmost to keep ourselves attractive, so that we'd at least be allowed to survive.

So we were basically all forced to keep ourselves slender and attractive by eating as little as possible, and dress in ways that men would find pleasing in short thigh-high body hugging dresses, without any undies of course, and the sexier the heels, the better.

When my new boss, Glenn cleared his throat to get my attention, I nearly jumped out of my skin, I was so lost in my thoughts that for a moment I'd nearly forgotten where I was.

Narrowing his eyes on me, he said, "Scarlett, take off your dress and get up on the table, and spread your legs so we can all have a look at your pussy, so we'll know what we're dealing with."

Naturally, I instantly obeyed, quickly tugged off my little red mini dress that barely covered my ass and got up on the long cool boardroom table, spreading my legs open wide so that all them could see everything I had. And Glenn, being the head of the company, of course spread open my folds to give them all a better look at my tight little snatch. A few of them I noticed tipped their heads and nodded, looking impressed and some of them already had their cocks out, stroking them in her palms, eager to fill me up.

And when one of them asked, "Has her ass been fucked yet?" I closed my eyes and winced. Ass fucking had to be the absolute worst. I'd been told that many years ago men used to show compassion and would even do their best to make their partners feel good, using things like lubricants when sharing a sex act, but that was long before my time. And now I could expect to be used any way they pleased, regardless of how uncomfortable they made me feel. And if I was in pain, I was just expected to hide it, unless they were actually into inflicting it, and then I knew I was to throw back my head, open my mouth and scream my damn head off to give them the thrill they craved.

"Good question, let me check," my boss said. And without a word, grasping me roughly by my bare thigh, he turned me onto my side, parted my ass cheeks and pushed his index finger past my tightly clenched sphincter and nodded thoughtfully, telling them, "She's tight, but I think it's been used. Of course we'll have to use an anal probe to know for sure how often and how well."

All of them nodded, looking pleased. And one of them, a little chubby guy, eagerly rubbing his hands together, said, "So, when do we start?"

Glenn nodded, and slid me onto my back again. Running his fingers through my curly red pubic hair, smiling down at me, he said, "Well, considering how rare it is to find a real red-head, since they've pretty much become extinct, and this ones so quite pretty with such nice big tits, that I'm sure we could even milk if we give her a pill to get some milk flowing." He cupped one of my breasts and squeezed when he said that. "Then I think we should use her as some sort of bonus, rather than just fucking her indiscriminately whenever we're in the mood for some pussy. After all we have so many other women we can use at our disposal, along with the robotic fuck toys, but only one with such extraordinary flame coloured hair. So I've decided that the first of you to reach a million in sales every week can use her any way you please." He chuckled. "But please don't exterminate her once you're done with her, since I'm sure everyone else would like to have a chance to use her, too."

All of them looked at each other and smiled, elbowing each other and chuckling at the idea that all they had to do was sell a few more tons of chemically engineered meat and fish product and my pussy and ass was theirs.

Heaving a silent sigh, what a world I lived in, where I was coveted almost solely for the colour of my hair, and of course my tight little pussy. But at least I was lucky and hadn't been bought by one of the companies that ran experiments on people like me to try and reproduce anyone who had naturally red hair and blue eyes, which were gradually fading out of existence, like so many of the wild animals I'd only heard about, like lions and tigers and bears -- oh my, it was all just so crazy.

Once everyone had filed out of the room but Glenn, he said, "You know I think I'd like you to suck my cock now, Scarlett."

One of things we were taught in the women's training schools, where we were all sent to by the government, was how to give head. It was mandatory in this country now for all women to know how to pleasure a man. And we'd all been designed for nothing but sex, since our female minds we'd been told, were too inferior to benefit society. So I at least I knew I could please him, and hopefully get on his good side, so he'd go easy on me.

Once he'd pushed down his form-fitting matte black Velron pants, that like everything we wore, was indestructible and never needed washing, I gazed innocently up into his eyes, just as I'd been taught. Then I took hold of his long semi-hard cock hanging down his leg and eagerly licked all around the head, softly moaning like it was the best damn thing I'd ever tasted. Groaning, he patted my head like he would his favorite pet and said, "Good, girl, now suck it back and get me good and hard, and I might just fuck you later, too."

Nodding that I understood, relaxing my throat muscles, I drew him into the heat of my mouth and sucked him just as far into my mouth and down my tight throat as he could go. And wow, he was a long one, too, at least eight inches. And strangely as long as he was, he didn't feel enhanced, like so many men's dicks were these days. Penile injections to elongate the length and width of a man's penis were fairly common, so very few men had small dicks anymore, since it could be taken care of at any of the penis clinics around the city.

And I was proud that I'd gotten top marks in my class for being able to deep-throat a man almost better than anyone else, so I just hoped he'd be pleased. Grunting his satisfaction, as he thrust his hips and filled me to the point that I could hardly breathe, nearly choking off my air, he muttered, "Damn, you're a good little cock-sucker aren't you? And I know a fucking robot's never felt this good."

Doing my best to smile with my mouth packed tight with his cock, I just nodded and then pulled back and very gently grazed him with my teeth, hoping he was into that and wouldn't punish me for ruining it for him. One thing we were taught above all else, is you never wanted to hurt or scare a guy when you had his dick in your mouth, knowing that the penalty could be death, especially if you were unlucky enough to mess with his junk.

Finally, roughly grabbing fistfuls of my hair, he began to thrust into me and fuck my mouth ruthlessly hard, plowing his cock all the way down my throat, till I wondered if the damned thing would poke out my belly button he had it pushed in so damn deep. But I refused to let myself gag because I knew that could be considered a turn off. And no way did I want to turn off my new boss, especially the first time I gave him head, or I could be in trouble.

And he fucked my mouth so hard and so long that my jaw was really beginning to ache, but I didn't give up and just kept doing my best to please him, sucking and licking and lapping him as best I could. Finally, I was so glad when he pulled out and said, "Now get up on the table, and get your knees up around your ears. I want you open nice and wide and I'll give you a good hard fuck."

Scrambling to my feet and then onto the table, I did just as he asked, spreading my pussy open just as wide as it would go for him to use any way he pleased. Running his hand over my ass, he looked into my eyes, and said, "You were fast, but not quite fast enough." Then he lifted his arm and then his hand came down on my ass cheek, giving me a resounding smack that had my eyes flaring open wide and beginning to water, it just stung so much.

Glenn slowly began to smile, seeming to enjoy punishing me. "Now, let's see how tight this little cunt of yours is."

He wasted no time, and then he was plowing into me, like a man possessed, and fuck was he long and thick and hard. It was like being fucked by a damn tree trunk, he felt so big that I just hoped he wouldn't split me in two.

Dragging my ass right to the edge of the table, his fingers dug hard into my hips, he grunted with each slam of his cock into my body, and slowly my pussy began to tingle and I could tell he was as close as I was, but since I had no idea if I was allowed to come, I struggled to keep a tight rein on what I was feeling. We were also taught, that when we were giving our bodies over to a man, we were not allowed to come unless we were given permission, so recalling my training, I fought desperately hard against the urge to let go and lose it, afraid that I'd anger him again.

Finally Glenn lifted my ass right off the table, and used me to mercilessly fuck his cock, grunting with his eyes slammed shut, he muttered, "Oh, fuck, I'm going to come so hard. I'm almost tempted to keep you for myself you're so damn tight, and you feel so good sliding over my cock."

And a moment later, my chest heaving hard, my poor pussy rippling around him with a desperate need to come, I felt him shudder and then explode inside me like a raging river, filling my poor abused cunt to overflowing till I could actually hear his seed splashing beneath me on the desk. He looked into my eyes, and wiping away the beads of sweat that had formed on his forehead, with the back of his arm, he said, "Fuck that was good, Scarlett. I think you've got to be the best fuck toy we've ever had." Then he winked, shaking his head at the white puddle on the desk, muttering, "Fuck, I really filled you up, didn't I. Am I virile or what? And maybe if you're good, and lick up this mess of the table real fast, I'll take a boner pill to stiffen up my dick and I'll fuck your ass, too. Then I'll have tested every one of your holes and I'll be able to give a rating to post for everyone in the office to see."

My eyes flared at the thought. I definitely did not want a bad rating, because that could be spell disaster for someone like me, who I suspected was already having my thoughts monitored by the government agency formed to supress subversive leanings. And I knew I could even be reported to the authorities for being a female unwilling to please the men who controlled me. So I didn't hesitate, and just rolled over onto my hands and knees and started licking up the sticky mess, remembering to softly moan as I swallowed so he'd think I was really into it. I had no idea why men thought women should enjoy swallowing their cum like it was fucking ice cream, but since I'd been trained to even lick out their assholes whenever they asked me to, I carried on, and tried to look like I was loving every long sticky mouthful.

Once I was finally done cleaning up his big puddle of cum, and had wiped hand across my mouth he said, "Good girl. And as much as I'd like to take to take your ass, duty calls, so I guess we'll have to save that for a little later."

I nodded and obediently awaited his instructions. Narrowing his eyes on me, he said, "You know, I think I'll get a bed put in my office and then I can fuck you whenever I want, can't I?"

And I said, "Yes, sir," knowing that my life would never be the same now that he'd likely be fucking me non-stop especially since he undoubtedly had unlimited supply of boner pills and also had an office full of men eager to use me at a moment's notice, I quietly let out a sigh.

Though I knew there were other fates worse for women than this, like women who were used as sex slaves to keep prisoners quiet and happy, or ones that were used on cargo ships for the crews to fuck pretty much non-stop till they dropped, or women who were kept in special sex hotels to service men travelling on business, or any man really, who needed to get off, I imagined this was nothing I couldn't survive.

Still, when I'd dream at night of the life my female ancestors had, before everything had changed, I wondered what it would be like to not only have a say in what happened to me, but even to have some rights, like being able to vote, or drive a hover car, or wear whatever I wanted, and not having to look sexy and alluring all the time without worrying about being culled.

Glenn looked back at me still sitting on the edge of the table and said, "Stay naked, I think I'd like to let everyone in the office see you this way, it might improve sales, when they see how hot you look freshly fucked, they'll be so eager to get at you, our sales will go through the roof."

And being the obedient fuck toy that I'd been trained to be, I just nodded obediently and spread my legs open wide, just how he knew he'd want me when he paraded the rest of his horny staff through the board room to get a look at the company's latest acquisition.

Blowing out a breath, as I waited to be prodded and looked over by every man in the building, I often wondered how different my life had have been if I'd been born say, a hundred years ago or so, around 2020, that I'd been told was the best time for a woman to be alive, at least in this country. And I bet it was absolutely amazing, too... At least I imagined.