Woman Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire cradled a sweaty, panting Ryan against her chest as he collapsed between her legs. Her heart brimmed with love for this man who so gently brought her into womanhood – and so masterfully learned alongside her how pleasurable their lovemaking could be. Perhaps foolishly, she trusted in the science and her own intuition. There would be no pregnancy this time, nor would there be next time. Responsibility and protection would become a natural part of their routine, and would allow them the freedom to explore their bodies without fear or guilt. But for now, Claire wickedly reveled in the sensation of his wetness sliding out from between her legs as he softened inside her. Even later, as she and Ryan carried her sheets to the laundry room to wash away the crimson traces of their union, she felt none of the shame or remorse she'd been taught to feel. Instead, she felt proud of having waited for just the right opportunity – no bumbling backseat trysts or half-clothed family-room rutting for their first time. There had been nothing but the two of them, their bodies and their love, just as she'd always hoped. Claire smiled to herself, silently grateful that she'd been brave enough to listen to her heart, and not let perfect moment pass them by.

12