Woman Gets Used by Son's Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers

When he could push no further he stopped to let me get used to having a finger up my ass. Just about the time I stopped screaming from the pain, Tom started wiggling his finger inside me. Again I started to scream and cry.

Finally he pulled out his finger but I couldn't stop crying because I knew what he was going to do next. With John remaining perfectly still inside my cunt, Tom inserted the head of his penis through the little muscle at my rear entrance and stopped as I tried desperately to get out of my predicament.

Knowing that this pain would make his finger in my hole seem like nothing, I turned my head to look at Tom and said give it to me. I thought that like pulling a band aid, it wouldn't be as bad if it went in quickly.

Tom smiled and gave me what I asked for. If I didn't pass out from the pain, I came very close. It hurt more than anything I had ever experienced. And then with Tom holding still it all of a sudden stopped hurting. I never would have believed what happened next.

With Tom buried up my ass and John's big dick in my cunt, they started working together so that as one pulled out the other pushed into me. In no time I went over the edge with AAAAAARRRGGG, FFFUUUK MMEEEEEEEEEEEE, Iiimmmm cuuuuummmming. I kept telling them to fuck me harder and fuck me deeper as I came again and again.

Finally the cock in my ass started shooting his sperm deep in my rectum and that triggered John to dump his load deep into my cunt. Not yet having started menopause, I wondered how likely it would be for me to get knocked up.

When they were finished the three of us lay there in a tangle of bodies with cum leaking from both my holes.

When we stopped breathing so hard and were able to talk, John asked Tom to leave.

When we could actually move, John spread me open and played with my clit as he got ready for round two.

We played with each other and fucked each other until we fell asleep. We woke to the sound of young adults running up and down the hall outside our tiny room. John had let me keep my sore back door closed for the night as he never asked me if he could have me there.

As I hurried to get dressed I realized that Tom had taken my panties so I dressed in my tiny skirt and halter top as John started to go back to sleep.

As I headed for the door I turned to ask John if I would be seeing him next Friday. He sat up and said it wasn't likely. He said, I have other plans for the weekend but well I might as well tell you now. I lost a bet with Tom so for next weekend you will be his. I want you to do whatever he tells you to do. You are to meet him here on Friday and you are free to go home Monday morning no matter what he says.

I interrupted by falling to my knees crying. I demanded to know how he could do this to me and asking why I should be treated like a whore.

John looked at me and said well first you are a whore, and you will fuck who I tell you to, no questions asked or there will be consequences. Second if you must know, I bet Tom that he couldn't get this particular girl to go to bed with him. Well it seems this girl is your daughter so you better be real nice to Tom because as of right now he doesn't know that Sally is your daughter. Now get out of here.

I ran crying to my car. How could I let John treat me like a whore and how would I get those videos back so that he didn't have such power over me.

I had already come to terms with the fact that I would have to service one young stud, but to have sex with an endless supply of hard cocks was more than I could handle. To risk my daughter finding out would end my world. All these horrible visions kept me thinking about what I had become all the way home. How long before I lost everything? How could I allow myself to get off on all these young hard bodies?

As I came driving down my block, I came to a screeching halt. There was my daughter's car in the driveway. How could I show up at this hour on a Saturday morning dressed like this and her father is out of town?

I vowed never to go to the dorm again without leaving a change of clothes in the car. I turned around and went shopping, figuring it would be better to come home later with the excuse that I had gone shopping than to show up now with no excuse and looking like a whore.

When I came home later that morning Sally gave me a big hug and said she had come home from her dorm to do some laundry and to take me to lunch.

Before she left around dinner time, she spent the entire time talking about Tom, this wonderful new guy she had met.

I didn't sleep at all on Saturday night. I had all these thoughts of what would happen if John or Tom let Sally in on my arrangement? What would happen if Sally brought Tom home to meet her parents? What would I do if Tom thought of setting up a double date? I had never considered being with another woman, much less my daughter, but until two weeks ago I had never considered being with a man other than my husband.

Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers
12