Woman Gets Used by Son's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers

As the evening wore on, John slowly moved his hand over my leg and under the hem of my skirt as he started slowly massaging my inner thigh. I had all I could do to focus on the conversation and my old body wasn't co-operating as I felt my panties getting wet from my juices.

When John's fingers touched my pussy thru my tiny panties, I let out a moan that got everyone's attention. John quickly removed his hand and I forced a cough to divert the attention.

The rest of the evening went by without incident as I think John realized how close he had come to messing up.

Two weeks later, John went off to school. I hadn't seen him in that time and I was beginning to think that maybe the film was all he was really after.

I had plenty of time to myself for the first time in my life and I spent a lot of it thinking about what John had done and how I must have encouraged him. I decided that as wrong as it was, I was actually flattered that a man less than half my age would find me attractive.

About a month went by when I picked up the phone one morning and heard John on the other end. I should have hung up the phone but instead I asked John how he was doing.

He started by saying hello Mrs. Johnson, I was hoping to reach you and I figured everyone else would be gone at this hour. He took a deep breath and must have tried to sound like he was in control. John said, I have been invited to a party this Friday and I need you to be my date.

John I said, I really don't think that is a good idea to which he said I know that Andy is out of town for the next few weeks and I am only an hour's drive away. The party starts at nine so you should be here no later than 8:30. Call me at this number when you get here. If you choose not to join me, Andy will be receiving a package in the mail. Before I could say anything he hung up.

For two days I tried to call John but he didn't answer and I didn't dare leave a message. I was worried sick about where this was headed. I was too old to be attending a frat party and John had no right to expect me to drop everything and be his date.

Up until the time I went to bed Thursday night, there was no way that I would consider driving an hour to a party of young college kids, even if John had the power to ruin everything for me. When I woke Friday morning I didn't have to think about it twice, I had to go and I had to find a way to get my hands on those pictures. I got out a skirt that fell a little below my knees and a button down white blouse. I did buy a push-up bra and matching panties that wouldn't be mistaken for granny panties just in case things got that far. With a conservative pair of two inch heels, I was ready to go.

I took a long hot bath and again shaved my pelvic hair knowing that if I didn't John would humiliate me again by making me use the razor as he watched. With Andy out of town, I hadn't been put in a position of having to explain my bald twat to my husband. I did know that sooner or later that would have to be explained but like everything else I thought that the longer I postponed it, the more time I would have to make sense of what was happening to me. I wore very little make-up and did my hair so that it didn't look like an old lady as I tied it in a long pony tail.

I knew where the college was and planned it to arrive at exactly the right time. This time when I called, John answered on the first ring and told me how to find his room.

I took my time finding his dorm in the hope that I wouldn't be alone with John for long in his room. To my horror, John answered his door dressed only in a pair of jeans. He pulled me into his room and locked the door saying that his roommate was gone for the night but that he didn't want anyone just walking in.

The room was set up with a bed, a dresser and a desk on each half of the room. It was a typical college dorm room and certainly no place for someone my age to be meeting a date.

John took me in his arms and started kissing my lips. When I tried to pull away he just held me tighter until I relented and he pushed his tongue past my lips. Locked in an embrace with my son's best friend, I knew was not right. I just didn't have the strength to fight. I had never really noticed John's physic but as he held me in his arms, I could see that in addition to his good looks he was in very good shape.

What I couldn't comprehend was why he wanted me.

As we kissed, I felt him reaching for the top button on my blouse. I was so busy trying to remove his tongue from my mouth that I let him slowly undo each of the 5 remaining buttons of my top. I had to admit that I was getting pretty hot having this young stud undress me but as he started to remove my blouse I still begged him to stop.

John paid no attention to my demands and pulled first one arm and then the other free of my blouse, leaving me standing in the room of this young hunk revealing my new push-up bra covering my 34D tits much sooner than I had hoped.

As he continued to kiss me, John reached behind me and quickly unsnapped the bra clasp in the middle of my back. Unlike the amateur he claimed to be, he removed the undergarment from my chest and left me completely topless as he crushed my tits to his chest.

Surprised that he was intent on getting me out of my clothes so quickly, I did everything I could to discourage him.

Finally he just picked me up and lay me on my back on his bed. There was hardly room for one of us on the small mattress but he managed to lie next to me and play with my hard little nipples as he continued to kiss me.

By the time he pulled my skirt up over my tummy, I was on fire. I hadn't been this turned on in years and I was beginning to lose all control. John slowly ran his fingers under my skirt until he reached my panties. My cunt lips were clearly visible thru the tight wet material covering my crotch and when he touched me there I let out a loud moan of pleasure.

Taking this as a sign of my approval, he started rubbing my clit thru my panties faster and faster. Suddenly he just stopped, leaving me right on the edge. He pushed my panties to the side and found my soaking wet hole with two fingers. Because I was so wet he had no trouble inserting his fingers into me as far as he could go. I bit my lip to keep from cumming for the first man other than my husband to touch me inside.

I was in a state of total helplessness. I wanted this to end and for my life to go back to the way it was, but I also knew deep inside that I wanted this young man to use my body and to continue pleasuring me.

Knowing that it was no longer my decision, I lifted my hips to allow John to remove my panties and I let myself enjoy the sensation as John buried his tongue in my pussy. As he kept trying to stick his tongue deeper into me, I had all I could do to keep from reaching orgasm. Finally I lost control and with a loud moan I pulled his head into my pussy and let out aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgggggg, don't stop. Fuck mmmmeeeeeeeeeeeee as I had the best orgasm of my life.

When I came down, I reached down and unzipped John's jeans. As quickly as I could, I turned so that I could remove his swollen manhood from his under-ware. I slowly licked the large purple head of his cock as I ran my fingers up and down his magnificent dick.

As I sucked his monster into my wet mouth, John pulled me on top of him and spread my legs so that he could continue to tongue fuck me. If I was going to be told to do this, I decided that I was going to get my own pleasure from the experience.

I couldn't suck John all the way in as fully hard, he was probably 12 inches and twice as thick around as the only man that I had ever had. I did my best to take as much of his manhood as I could manage into my throat. I used my fingers to massage his balls and keeping my lips wrapped tightly around his hard cock, I raised and lowered my head as I helped him fuck my mouth. Never missing a beat, John kept his tongue and lips busy on my wet little hole.

I had not given Andy a blow job in years but I was really getting into this. When John finally erupted deep in my womb, I did the best I could to swallow every wonderful drop of sperm as I had my own simultaneous orgasm.

As we lay there tenderly holding each other, I teased John by asking if that was the best he could do. When he suggested that he was just beginning, I started to think about how big he was down there and wondered how I could handle such a magnificent cock in my tiny pussy.

Moments later, John rolled me onto my back and spread my legs. I was worried that I could accept the monster cock that he was lining up with my pussy entrance but grateful that I was so wet already.

In all my years with Andy, his recovery time usually limited us to one hard cock per night. John appeared to be ready to go again and I was not about to stop him now.

His lack of experience all of a sudden became painfully obvious as in one hard push he buried all 12 inches into my cunt and started pounding into me while I was still screaming from the pain. After realizing that he had not torn me open, I got used to the size of my intruder and started to feel the sensations deeper than I had ever been fucked. Having already cum twice, I wrapped my legs around my bed partner and encouraged him to fuck me harder and deeper. My body hadn't felt these sensations in years and I was in total ecstasy having this young stud so deep inside me.

As I hung on John brutally pounded away at my cunt. I watched his face as he finally gave one deep hard push and dumped his second load into my ravished pussy. I used my vaginal muscles to squeeze every last drop out of his cock while simultaneously trying to keep him deep inside me.

As we lay in the afterglow of incredible sex, John asked me if I was OK with what he had forced me to do. I said John; you really can't do this to another person.

Would you have come tonight if I didn't have those pictures he asked? Without a second thought I said NO, but now I am glad I did.

If that is how you feel, would you let me fuck you again? All I could do was smile as I said we'll see.

Mrs. Johnson I want you to meet me here at the same time next Friday John said. To that I said John, you have just used my entire body, please stop with being so formal and call me Jean.

Insisting that I answer him, he asked again about the following week. I asked if I had to and he said it would be better if it didn't come to that.

As I started to get dressed I said, I will think about it and I left. All the way home I had this incredible feeling inside. I knew that I was just playing hard to get and I knew I would be returning for more.

Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers
12