Woman in the Window Ch. 4

Story Info
Life with Mavis goes on.
1.1k words
4.53
37.8k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gamma33
gamma33
99 Followers

This is a continuation of the series started some time ago. While it is mostly fiction, it is based on some of the authors past experience.

As the story continues, Mavis is now 36 years old and Kevin, the narrator, is 19, a student at the local junior college. He is now openly living with Mavis, with his parents full knowledge and acceptance. They feel that 'the devil known is better than the devil unknown'. They even accept Mavis into their house for Sunday dinners.

* * * * *

"Are you fucking Mavis," asked Todd, my younger brother.

"Not that it's any of your business, but yes," I replied. "I've taken over where her daddy left off. He made her want as much sex as she desires and she desires a lot. There, are you satisfied?"

"You're one lucky bastard," Todd said. "I've been trying to get into Cheryl's pants for almost a year and all I get from her is a hand job." Cheryl was a high school class mate of Todd's and a cute little cheer leader.

* * *

Most times, Mavis liked to fuck fast and furious, to cum hard and often. This Friday night she just wanted to cuddle then fuck slow and leisurely. We lay in bed, spooned together while I cupped her tits in each hand, rubbing her hardened nipples in the palms of my hand, while she sighed contentedly.

After a while I moved my right hand down, over her gently rounded belly to cup her pussy, my middle finger lying along her cunt lips, my palm on her already turgid clit. Mavis' hips began a slow movement back and forth, signifying the pleasure I was giving her. "Oh god, Kevin," she whispered. "That feels so nice."

Some of her moisture seeped from between her cunt lips, letting my finger slip between them. Mavis reached down to cup my hand, forcing my finger into her opening and she slowly fucked my hand. She was in no hurry and for several minutes she continued, her cunt getting wetter and wetter.

"Lick me, Kevin, lick me nice," she whispered.

With some maneuvering, she was on her back, knees drawn up, legs parted, while I was on my belly, kissing her inner thighs and up to her cunt, now coated with her milky white juices. Her engorged clit protruded from its hood like a miniature cock and I trailed my tongue upwards along her now parted pussy lips to encircle the button with my lips.

Her hips jerked as my tongue touched the magic nub. "Ohhh," she exclaimed softly, "Oh yes," as she wrapped her legs around my shoulders. I sucked gently, drawing her clit even further from its hood and her hips began undulating as she fucked my face.

In minutes, Mavis began breathing hard and she grabbed my head with both hands, straining her self against me, ceasing her hip movements. She came with a soft "Ooooh."

After several minutes her body relaxed and she resumed moving against me. I knew that she wanted more, to build up to her big 'O'. It would take several small ones, then she would be ready.

Twice more she experienced small orgasms, then, suddenly the big 'O' came. Her body stiffened, her legs locked onto my head, squeezing me in place, shutting off my breathing. I held my breath as long as I could then, gently, not wanting to spoil it for her, pulled back a little, freeing my nose, allowing me to breathe again.

After an underminable time, Mavis' body began to relax as she came down from her high and I was able to get up on my knees. She looked at me, a broad smile on her lips as she saw my rampant cock standing straight out, pointing at her. Raising up on one elbow, she reached out to grasp it tenderly. "I think your beautiful prick could stand some loving too," she whispered, "and I know just how to do that."

Yeah, my prick wants to be in your hot cunt," I replied

As I moved forward to fuck her, she sat upright. "No, Kevin, lay down. I'm going to suck your prick. You're going to cum in my mouth this time."

She knelt beside me as I lay down and, holding my cock, gazed at it lovingly, licking her lips. Bowing her head, she took it into her mouth, taking as much of as she could, then withdrawing all but the head. Her tongue licked at the sensitive underside for a few seconds, then taking it again as deep as she could. Mavis repeated this action for several minutes and then began bobbing her head up and down.

My hips began involuntarily thrusting as I fucked her mouth and I put one hand on the back of her head to hold her motionless. "OH yeah, Mavis, suck my prick, make me cum," I gasped. She cupped my balls in one hand, holding them gently. I was fast approaching the point of no return when she released them and squeezed the base of my cock, a trick I had taught her that would stop my cumming. When she was satisfied that she had succeeded, Mavis released her grip and resumed sucking while I resumed thrusting my cockinto her mouth.

Each time she brought me to the edge she would stop me again until I could no longer stand it. "No, Mavis, let me cum," I muttered. "I've got to cum." She nodded her head and took her hand from my prick. My balls were boiling now as I lunged repeatedly into her mouth.

"Aaaww, here it cums, Mavis, I'M CUMMING, NOW!!" She gagged slightly as the first blast of cum hit the back of her mouth, then swallowed frantically. That gag reflex and swallowing only heightened the effect her mouth had on my cock and it jerked madly as I shot again and again. I released my hold on her head and threw my arms out to grab hands full of the bed sheet.

Finally, my balls were milked dry and I began to relax while my cock continued twitching in her mouth. Mavis sat up, my now limp cock flopping onto my thigh. Smiling at me, she opened her mouth to show me what little cum was left there. She closed her mouth, swallowed and when she opened her mouth again, my cum was gone. I grinned at her.

We cuddled back together, satisfied for the moment and slept like babies. I knew that by morning, Mavis would want more and, lord knows, I needed some rest to be ready to satisfy her again.

gamma33
gamma33
99 Followers