Woman Lawyers Pt. 03

Story Info
Body Images.
6.4k words
4.78
7.6k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Woman Lawyers - Part 3 - Body Images

Chapter 8 - Eric Makes a Deal

My two gorgeous lovers with tan lines were sitting up on their pool loungers, eyes asking questions.

Karen said, "He has had another bad idea. I am to assign you both to work on the Donaldson bankruptcy/divorce case from here. You can use his machine and mine. He promises not to molest you during working hours as long as you spend enough time in the sun and pose for him when there is good light in the morning and evening."

"We still get paid for this?" Eyes were now crinkled with laughter. I toweled off Karen and said, "Think of how rich you will be with royalties from the images. Since you are so nice to me, you get eighty percent up to the first million."

Karen wiggled in my arms and asked, "What about my royalties?"

The others asked, "Yes, what about her royalties?"

In my best husky voice, I said, "Actually, I have decided she gets one hundred percent of the income from the images because I am going to take one hundred percent from sales of the Paris book! Perhaps I should put the two of you in it, anonymously of course, and give you the same deal. Are you prepared to be bisexual lesbians in Paris, the year between college and law school?"

I got a terrible look and they dove into the pool. I followed Karen into the house and up the stairs. She said, "I want you again, but not right now. I have a job, and it is not screwing you. Let me dress please."

I didn't leave, but found a suitable dress that I liked and lay it on the bed. I remembered the lingerie set that matched the dress, and found it in her drawer while she brushed her teeth. She allowed me to help her, carefully adjusting her breasts in the bra cups. I worked on her hair and did the zipper on the back of the dress.

She declared, "No stockings today, it is going to be too hot." Before her lipstick, I was given a very wet kiss and an admonition, "Let them work in peace today. They are still recovering from your alpha male treatment. I'm hardly recovered myself. All of a sudden, you are able to get every woman you meet all hot and bothered."

As we walked downstairs, I asked, "Is that bad?"

She slid into my arms and whispered, "No, but you must learn when to come onto a woman and when not. I don't think you can afford a harem just yet." She laughed and was out the door.

I was cleaning up in the kitchen when two wet bodies attacked from the rear. "Bisexual lesbians! In Paris when we were just out of college?"

I said, "It gets worse. I am going to photograph you together. Low light. Lots of shadows on your curves. Limbs touching in erotic places. Suggestion, not reality. You are going to imagine that you are in my attic atelier, naked on a stand. The photographer is gay and not a threat, according to your cousin, who has a hot Parisian boyfriend. Which is how she got you to pose naked."

Their grip tightened. "Go on. What happens?"

"You have only been lovers for a few months, but the whole scene has you incredibly turned on. The cousin is there as a chaperone, but she watches the two of you being posed and gets aroused herself. One of you takes the other's breast in her lips, and the cousin has to sit down. Her thighs are moving about. You whisper to each other that you are going to put on a good show for the cousin and hope the photographer's large format camera captures the heat of your coupling."

"Eric! How in god's name do you expect us to do lawyer work after these stories? I thought I was straight, but I have Christy in my arms and don't want to let go." The two of them were kissing fiercely and rubbing their hips together.

"Ok, no more story right now. Go work on that Donaldson business. We'll see if the light cooperates later in the afternoon, and I'll tell you what happens in that session with the gay photographer."

I got unhappy looks as they grumpily found clothes and used Karen's computer to pull up the file.

I hadn't really thought about selling any of Karen's images, but entered the dark room and went through the negatives, looking for some that were both good and didn't reveal her in a recognizable way. There were a couple that might work, and I concentrated on making two 14x16 prints.

We needed lunch supplies, so I did that and dropped by the photo shop for several simple frames. When Karen got home, the framed prints were going to be hanging in the front hall. I decided they should be a surprise for Cynthia and Christy as well, and didn't mention the project over lunch.

Fortunately, we were back to two lawyers and their brief. I asked, "How do you handle the legal representation in a case like this?"

They smiled and said, "Very complicated. Normally, every interested party has to have his or her own lawyer. In this one, there is also the two-way partnership that is filing for bankruptcy. Because they pledged their community property assets as well in getting the startup loan, it looks like we have three bankrupts."

I looked at them and said, "This is a morality play about bad decisions and bad outcomes and ruined relationships?"

"Pretty much. Maybe there is another Eric story here?"

I stood behind Cynthia and played with her hair. "But it is Cynthia's turn."

She turned her head up for a kiss and said "Thank you." Her body under my hands had an exotic interplay of hard and soft skin covering muscles and bone. I could feel it coming alive under my touch. My fingers found their way under the loose edge of the halter top and caressed the curves underneath. Her voice was so soft I barely heard it. "Stop. Please stop."

My hands stilled and I said, "I don't see bankruptcy in her crystal ball."

Christy responded, provocatively, "But what if she is engaged to some sales guy who was a fraternity jock and romanced her, but at the last minute, after she has already signed a pre-nup, her father discovers the fiance is part of a family partnership about to collapse in a big way? The father hires you to save her financial bacon, but you fall hopelessly in love..."

I sat down and eased Cynthia into my lap. She was shivering. "Please Mark, that asshole Ralph has my signature on those papers I didn't even look at. What am I going to do?" She buried her head in my shoulder and cried a few real tears.

"Damn, you two are really into this. That is a great start. We can mix love and sleaze and lawyering. Should be able to get an option in a minute."

I got kissed and hugged and softly beaten on. "Karen is going to kill us. We are supposed to be writing a brief, not messing with you."

"Hey, you just brought the firm a half million in fees. That covers some messing. Especially if the guy takes hot pictures of your fantastic bodies."

Now it was their turn to play with my hair. "Sadly, Eric, you haven't totally destroyed our work ethic. We are going back to that crazy brief. Call us if the sun cooperates."

I busied myself reading about silver prints, which use an exotic gelatin base paper with silver in the emulsion. Really expensive. I wondered how much money I would go through learning the proper technique. If the women liked the prints in the hall, maybe they would subsidize experiments.

I followed Karen's advice and decided a low key dinner made by me was a good way to keep my women happy and went shopping.

I got back to find Karen's car in the driveway. It was early, so she was giving herself a little slack in the schedule. Good.

I came in the front door with sacks in both hands to find all three of them in front of me, gazing at the prints. The late afternoon light was just right. The highlights in the prints revealed the fine lines of her body without being identifiable. Woman personified, I thought, giving myself too much credit.

I was seized and hugged. "They are terrific. It's like being in a gallery!"

"You are going to let me submit them to a photo contest?"

Silence. Little breath noises. Christy said, "You have to let him do it. No one will know."

"Yes," Cynthia added.

"I need a drink and time to think about it."

She was sipping on the martini I made when Cynthia added fuel to the fire. "You shouldn't care if word gets out who the model is. Especially if it wins a prize. You have a marvelous body and should be proud of it. He captured you perfectly. There is nothing the least bit offensive about it."

My two young conquests asked for permission to swim. Karen was at the patio table in the shade, looking totally pensive. "Yes, of course. You've worked hard..."

They backed up to me, asking for zipper assistance. Then wondering if I remembered about bra hooks. And whether my fingertips could deal with their briefs.

I said to Karen, "These two have parked their fine legal minds, there may be trouble."

My loving mother held my hand and squeezed as she took another sip of gin. "Eric, you have too much goddamn talent for me to deny you submitting those prints. Do you think they are right about the model's identity?"

I waited for a moment, watching the two dolphins splashing nakedly in the water. "There are prudish, uptight people around. You could lose a client or two, I suppose. But they are usually difficult to deal with for other reasons. So you are better off not to worry about them?"

She turned, "You have my permission. But only after a kiss."

She was warm and languid with her tongue, exploring leisurely, knowing that we were firmly cast as lovers.

"Oh, I forgot. You must finish the Paris story."

I whispered in her ear, "We know the story had a good ending. But there could be chapters about the street thief who kidnapped and seduced you at his tiny apartment on the Left Bank."

She stiffened in my arms as the swimmers toweled in front of us. "What is the matter?" Christy inquired.

"My terrible son and lover just told me that when I was in Paris, the summer I was twenty-six, after a night of erotic bliss with my cousin and his girlfriend, I was kidnapped on my way to the Musee d'Orsay, and seduced in a tiny apartment on the Left Bank."

Karen stood and sagged into their surprised arms.

The hard eyes took a moment to absorb this and turn to giggles. Karen was gently deposited on a lounger and handed her drink. "That is a terrific shock. Recover here while we deal with him and fix some dinner."

Once in the kitchen, I muscled them together back to back so that their breasts were fully accessible. Fingers, lips and teeth reduced them to moans.

"Since you have left your fine minds somewhere, I suppose I must treat you as the sluts you are."

It didn't work. They were strong. My shorts came off as I was wrestled against the counter. Fingernails were dug painfully into my hardening member. "You will behave. There are two of us and you are vulnerable." Cynthia leaned for a kiss and punched me as hard as she could in the stomach. Christy shifted the fingernails to my scrotum and yanked.

I yowled, "I give. You win."

The kisses were delightful. They hissed, "Every time you start that story, she almost faints. What magic are you using?"

"Please don't tell her, but I think my story and wild, forbidden sex have opened an escape hatch. She has discovered she can be a tough, winning lawyer one minute, and a hot, sexy tramp the next."

They looked at each other and had me down the hall to Karen's bed in a flash. "Now! Right now. You have two more tramps to satisfy. Get to work."

Their eyes were dilated and their legs spread wide. Cynthia got me first. God, that was a hot look. I didn't bother checking anything, just a super hard cock full into her. She was tense and humping back at me. I kissed her and took a nip at her shoulder. "Yes, oh god yes."

Christy beat a tattoo on my ass as her fellow tramp shuddered through an incredible top to bottom climax. "You better have something left for me."

Cynthia left to clean up. Christy was in less of a hurry, and smiled as she straddled my thighs, reviving my slippery cock. "You are such a bad, bad boy. Speaking of seduction, you now have three lawyers lusting for this. Actually, for what this does to our insides."

I smiled up at her and laughed, "Am I part of your new routine? Find a generous cock and turn it loose inside?" I reached and applied a thumb to her clit, circling gently.

"If you don't stop that, I will go mad, screaming and shouting."

"I'm not sure your education about males is very advanced." I lifted her off and walked us to the wall, where my cock supported her against the paneling, tits rubbing on the wood.

"This is education?" she moaned out.

I slapped her globe in rhythm to my thrusting cock. "Guys are unpredictable, gentle one minute, beating you the next."

She lost it. The smart, lawyerly mein was on the floor, replaced by a wild, writhing female reaching for orgasm and finding it with my last blows to her ass. The scream was very loud and brought Karen and Cynthia to the door.

"Eric! Give the poor woman a break!"

I let her down and turned into her arms, which clasped weakly around my neck. I knitted hands together under her bottom and all of us returned to the kitchen. Christy was shaking and making small noises, her head tucked into my shoulder.

Karen held a margarita glass to her lips and she gulped. Finally spoke. "Every girl needs a fuck like that." Her teary smile was bright. Karen and Cynthia looked at her, bemused.

I tried to put her on the counter but she said, "No," and held on tighter. She gestured and had me walk us to the others, extracting kisses from her recent fuck sisters. "Take me to the shower and fix me up, destroyer of women."

She hugged me to death under the water, feeling my cock poking her stomach. Then she forced me to the floor and sat in my arms, mumbling, "We are getting to a new Christine. You can't stop yet."

The cold water chased us out and brought a smile to her face. "Damn, that was nice. My pussy is sore, my ass is sore, my lips are sore. You've completely wrecked me."

She rode my back to the kitchen and said, "I am ok now, thanks to Eric."

The dinner, well lubricated by tequila and lime juice, was mellow. Mostly work talk, with glances at me that spoke of lust satisfied and lust that would soon need attention.

Karen, in a strained voice, asked, "Is it conceivable that the two of you will actually do any legal work with Eric around? I'm thinking of sending him on a trip for several days."

Cynthia's eyes bored into her boss. "That is an excellent idea. Christy and I will use our laptops while he drives. I have a hotspot on my phone. We will find spas for every night's stay. He will take nude portraits. Maybe you need to come along. Surely, a new partner has some vacation days?"

Mom leaned head down and held out an arm. "Take me away."

C&C whispered they would clean up and bring dessert. I got my arm around Karen and worked her limp body down the hall and into the middle of the bed.

"Hold me, evil one."

I worked clothes off, applying maximum kisses. Got a pillow for her head and a sheet to cover that gorgeous skin. She kept her eyes closed, whispering things to herself I couldn't hear. I went to help with dessert and told them, "I think our strong lawyer is having trouble coping. Sex changes, incest, winning her big case, x-rated stories, naked portraits..."

"Yes, for sure it is the stories. Is there more about Joe and Christy?"

"Yes, but what about the work and play problem? You know I can't keep my hands off your gorgeous bodies."

They hugged each other and eyed me, laughing. "We know. We will take dessert to her and talk about solutions."

Karen sat up in the bed and frowned. "I thought we were going to plan the week ahead?"

"We are. He has promised to behave."

Karen stared at me and I gave her a stony stare back. "For three days, they work for you from eight to four with no lunch break. Sandwiches at their desks. From six to eight and four to seven, they work for me as photographic models. At eight, I will serve dinner. After dinner, there will be playtime."

"What if I come home at noon and find them naked on the loungers, pretending to read briefs?"

"Isn't there a saying, 'Strong minds in strong bodies?' What is the problem?"

Karen was stretched out on top of me, with Christy and Cynthia hands working here and there.

"Shall we give it a try? There isn't much at risk, actually."

"How can I be a good mother when he is always a jump ahead?"

Cynthia whispered in Karen's ear, loud enough for me to hear, "He's given you a new sex life. Enjoy it. Pose for more of those incredible images. He won't be home forever. Look what he has done for all three of us. You are the best mom anyone could hope for."

In the morning, heads were poking up. The sun was on the bed. I shifted over and said, "Hey, best mom."

She groaned, face in pillow, and wiggled the bare ass the sheet wasn't covering.

Christy slapped it hard and said, "Hey, best mom."

My loving mother turned and held out her arms. C&C disappeared, saying they had breakfast duty.

We faced each other, on our sides. Her fingers caressed my face. "My son, my lover. How did you grow up so fast, Eric?"

I nuzzled her breasts, licking the stiff tips. "Something snapped in me when you came home so unhappy that night. I realized the balance of love between us was all in my direction."

She smiled dreamily. "So you did something about it. So like your father. He never let me get really mad at him. Always found a way to jolly me up."

"I'm trying."

"You are succeeding. Every bone in me is lusting for you, but let's wait. The two nymphs really want to hang out here and they deserve the break. Promise me you will keep to that schedule you said last night."

Chapter 9 - Working at Home Surprises

The first portrait session was Tuesday at 8 am after an early 10K run and continental breakfast. The light in the back bedroom upstairs was perfect, but their bodies weren't. Very willing, but too stiff, too posed. I realized immediately that the fine minds were too engaged in what the fine bodies were doing, or supposed to be doing.

You need to prepare for throwaway sessions, I said to myself. No one is good at this the first time. The reason your first incredible shoot of Karen was so good was because her mind was a million miles away in Paris, and her sore cunt kept her continuously aroused.

Encouragement was required. "This is great. Keep doing what you are doing. Imagine you met at a legal conference and discovered you lived a block away from each other. Something was going on between you, but you didn't know what. Christy asked if Cynthia would like Saturday breakfast at a restaurant you both knew. Halfway through, you were holding hands. All the way through, Christy was following Cynthia to her apartment for a suggested look at her backyard garden. An hour later, you were naked and on her bed."

My little scene helped a lot. They were heated up and jerking back and forth so fast I could not get a shot off.

"Too much movement. Pretend you have both come and can't believe it and are embracing each other, afraid to let go and see everything crash to the carpet."

"Terrific. Hold that pose." Click, click, click.

I put the camera down and walked over into their arms. They were juicy as a watermelon, and I could smell it. They needed the outdoor shower and a swim.

Twenty laps later they had me against the pool edge, a very tight grip on my hard cock.

"That was nasty. You were playing with our emotions. We are too new at this to just turn the mood on and off."

I licked here and there. "You are right, of course. I'm new at this too. Here's a deal for you. No camera tonight. But if you are satisfied with the progress of the Donaldson work, I can be requisitioned for sex play as long as there is food and drink in there somewhere."

"This is a setup, Cynthia. We do all the work and he gets to play with his camera, and with us!"

12