Woman of His Dreams Ch. 05

Story Info
A kaleidoscope of pleasure, pain, & a new surprise.
1.5k words
4.38
63.5k
4
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must work out Pete? You've got an awesome physique," she cooed. "Are you ready for your blowjob?"

Her compliment of my body hit the spot. My heart surged again at her acceptance of me. I responded, "Are you ready to come on my tongue?"

She giggled, crawled rapidly up my body, turned her body around again, spread her legs and bounced her pussy down over my mouth. I didn't have to do anything but stick out my tongue she was bouncing around so much. But I did anyway – I moved my tongue, thrusting into her, feeling her ass cheeks bouncing against my face.

I felt her breath around my scrotum. As I tongued her dripping pussy, and her ass cheeks bounced on my face, I began to feel her breathing, then blowing on my balls.

The steel rings gripping my shaft, the rings that gave Nicole so much pleasure, were really beginning to hurt.

The I felt her mouth envelop my cock, all the way into her warm mouth, and her tongue ran all up and down the shaft, up, down, and around. I hadn't had many blowjobs in my life. Every time I did, though, it always sort of amazed me that women would actually enjoy providing the kind of pleasure men fantasized about. But this was way beyond anything even I had fantasized about.

I had followed Stephanie Seymour's career progress, from her early days as a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model to her becoming the leading Victoria's Secret glamour girl. I'd fantasized intensely about her, while gazing at her lingerie-clad body in photos. Truth to tell, I'd spackled several of the Victoria's Secret catalogs with loads of come, as Ms. Seymour's pictures inspired my masturbatory response; it felt like I actually knew her . . . and now, a woman who appeared to be her exact twin, was mounted on my face, her naked pussy grinding away on my mouth.

She was applying a blowjob beyond description. I was bound tightly to the bed, spreadeagled beneath her. And my cock was encased in a tight, steel Gates of Hell. My mind, my manhood, and my entire being were all spinning wildly, wildly out of control.

And on she sucked, and blew, and jiggled, and shimmied, and prodded, and sucked some more. It felt so good, and it felt so bad, as my cock got ever harder, straining against the unforgiving steel to feel the touch of her tongue.

I don't remember how long this went on. I also don't know precisely when, or exactly how, but I actually passed out. That's right, I actually became unconscious.

I don't know how long I was passed out, but when I came to, some light was coming in through the curtains. It was morning. As I began to realize where I was, I felt Nicole lying on top of me. Her pussy was wrapped around my cock, and she had dozed off.

I began to recall the events of the day before. My cock was still stiff, and it had been aroused basically since I first saw Nicole washing her car in the condo parking lot in her black bikini. It had been bone stiff since she fished my cock out during the movie last night and gave me the handjob.

She'd turned my world so upside down and inside out that I genuinely felt guilty about spoiling that handjob for her by "coming". As I explained earlier, of course, the "orgasm" had given me no pleasure, since she'd accidentally squeezed down at just the time my load was ready to take flight, then taken her hand away. The sperm had sort of oozed out. There had been no contractions, no triumphant spasms, no ball-draining spurts. Just a slow, touchless, oozing of semen.

And I felt guilty for what I'd done, the way it hurt her feelings.

More to the point, my cock had remained stiff, and it still was.

As my mind wandered, her body shifted, and her head moved a little on my shoulder; slowly, she began to wake. She looked at me sleepily. She was a vision of feminine beauty . . . she was perfect. My heart warmed again, as she smiled and said, "Good morning, Mr. Man. How are you feeling?" Before I answered, she shimmied her hips a little, and contracted her pussy again, squeezing my cock. "Never mind, Pete. You feel wonderful!!" She giggled.

I noticed my head was sort of ringing. I had a little bit of a headache. I asked Nicole if she would mind removing the shackles so I could go get an aspirin for my head. (My cock was in serious pain as well, but I figured once she climbed off me and I was released, I could settle things down enough for Nicole to extricate my manhood from the Gates Of Hell.)

She smiled and said, "Sure Honey – the keys are in the other room. I'll be right back. I'm going to take out my contacts too – I forgot to take them out before we passed out. Do you mind?" I said I didn't mind.

She bounced out of the room – I noticed the high heels were finally missing from her feet. I looked to the right side of my head, and noticed one shoe there, and, sure enough, the other shoe was behind the pillow on the left side.

I smiled, and my cock pulsed as I recalled the wild, thrashing, bouncing encounter of sixty-nine we'd shared. I noticed I could still smell Nicole's pussy juices on my face; I could feel the dried saliva all over my shaft, and all over my balls.

Nicole came back into the room, carrying a glass of water and something in her hand. "I guess I left the key down in my car on the other keyring, Pete. Here's a couple of aspirin; why don't you take those while I go down and get the keys?" Naturally, I agreed, and she popped the pills into my mouth and gave me some water. Before she left to get the keys, she sat down on the bed, and leaned down and kissed me on the lips, a lingering kiss, with her tongue swirling around my mouth. I couldn't get my mind off my shaft.

She went to her dresser, grabbed a pair of khaki shorts and a baggy T-shirt, put on a pair of wire-rimmed glasses, and looked at me on the bed. "How do you like my glasses?" I told her I thought they looked sexy as hell, and would she please go get the keys so I could show her how much I meant it?! She giggled and headed down the hall, and out the door of the condo.

Almost before the door closed behind her, it opened again, and she burst back in, and I heard her footsteps going quickly to the bathroom. I heard some noises, then heard her footsteps coming down the hall. She came into the bedroom and said, "Pete, Pete I'm so sorry, oh, you're not going to believe what I've done."

"What are you talking about Nicole?"

"Pete, I took my contacts out before getting you your aspirin. When I opened the medicine cabinet, I wasn't really thinking about what I was doing, and I grabbed the wrong bottle. They look almost exactly alike, but I grabbed two tablets from the wrong bottle."

"What was in the bottle if it wasn't aspirin?"

She seemed almost afraid to speak.

"Nicole, you're starting to scare me. What was in the bottle?"

She came over to me, slipping out of her T-shirt and shorts before climbing back onto the bed. She mounted me again, her pussy sliding down over my shaft.

"Viagra, Pete. I accidentally gave you two tablets of Viagra, four times the recommended dosage. I'm sorry."

Confusion descended on me again. Where did the Viagra come from, I asked.

She began to ride me a little more quickly. "Pete, I'm sorry, but this feels so fucking good, having your stiff cock inside me, with the steel rings rubbing my pussy in and out. I'm going to ride you while I talk, OK?"

"OK, OK, but just tell me where the Viagra came from – are you sure it was Viagra?"

She began to really ride me hard, and I felt her juices running down my shaft into my pubic hairs. She rode, and bucked, and sort of threw her head back. She was having another orgasm. She shrieked, then moaned several times and shimmied her hips and ass, her ass cheeks bouncing up and down on my balls. Then she stopped, exhausted, and fell forward, her tits pressed on my chest. My rod, tightly encased in the steel rings which prevented orgasm, rested within her moist cunt.

She put her head on my shoulder. "I'm so sorry Pete. My uncle was here for a week last month - he hasn't been single for a while and he wanted to be sure he'd be ready if called on, as he put it. You're going to be hard for approximately the next four hours. Unless . . . I have an idea Pete. I'll be right back!"