Woman of Old Vintage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
678 Followers

After we continued with this enticing action for a long time, boroma disengaged and directed me to change position. She made me lie down on the floor and got on top of me with her crotch placed on my mouth. She now asked me to follow what she does ("Ami ja korbo, tai kor.") Saying this, she started licking my pussy and parted my pussy lips. As her pussy was just on my mouth, I also attacked her pussy with my tongue. I felt both her tongue and finger inside my pussy and played with my clit. I also followed her and very soon we were in frenzy, moaning heavily. Within minutes, I had another exploding orgasm. Simultaneously, she also shook wildly to an orgasm.

After drying ourselves, boroma was about to wear her petticoat & sari. I stopped her and told her. "Don't wear sari today, please. I want you to wear something like a young girl." ("Aj sari porona, please. Olpo boyoshider moto kichhu poro.")

I dragged her out of the bathroom and we both came out of the bathroom naked. I searched in my bag and found a pair of white shorts and a red tank top. I gave her those and a panty of mine. Looking at my insistence, she agreed to wear my dress. She refused the panty and put on the shorts straight away.

As she was going to wear the bra, I told her "Since you are wearing the shorts without panty, you should wear the tank top without the bra." ("Tumi jokhon panty chhara shorts porle, tahole bra chhara tank top poro.")

"Then you should also go without bra & panty." she gave her dictum. ("Tahole tui o bra ar panty porte parbina.")

So, I wore my jeans and shirt without anything underneath. I noticed that though boroma & I had same size of boobs my ones were a lot more bouncy. On the other hand, her nipples were almost piercing through the thin material of her top. We moved around like two young friends and not like aunt and niece.

We had heavy breakfast and were not too hungry. So, boroma decided to delay the lunch and have some beer. She took out a bottle of soft drink from the fridge and gave it to me. But I said I would like to have some beer too. She said I was only nineteen & a half and still not ready for hard drinks.

I retorted, "After today, I am your close friend. So, irrespective of age, I am grown up now. " ("Ajker pore ami tomar ontorongo bondhu. Boyesh jai hok na keno ami ekhon tomar songe beer khete pari.")

With this she relented and both of us sat down with beer. She asked me if I had beer earlier. I told her I drank beer during college fest and in picnics. I told her I even smoked on those occasions. Hearing this, she said though she normally doesn't smoke but with drinks she enjoys smoking. She told me where uncle kept his stock of cigarettes and asked me to bring a pack and the lighter. We now relaxed with beer and enjoyed our smoke.

It was a great feeling to have boroma as a close friend. I enjoyed the feeling that with this friend of mine I can freely drink & smoke and talk even on prohibited subjects, totally without any fear of being caught by guardians or professors.

Boroma asked me if I had a boyfriend. As I said no, she asked me, "Have you seen a male organ?" ("Tui kokhono cheleder ta dekhechhis?")

I said, "In porno magazines," and then paused.

"In real life?" she probed.

As I hesitated she pushed me and said between friends there should be no secrets. "Bolna. Amra to bondhu. Bondhur kachhe kichhu lukote nei.")

At her encouragement, I opened up and said that once I had seen her son naked. He was heavily shaking his thick & long thing. I watched him for a short time as I was feeling very uneasy. "Ekdin dadar ta dekhephelechhilam. O nijer ghore pant namiye oi lomba ar mota jinishta khub jore narchhilo. Amar khub aswasti hochhilo, tai ektu porei paliye esechhilam."

Now hearing this about her own son, she kept mum for a while. But soon regained composure and said he was masturbating and that was something very common among young boys.

Now I was in a mood to find out more about boroma's secrets and asked, "Tell me boroma, how many men's organ have you seen, leaving out uncle's? And how did you feel?" ("Achha boroma ekta kotha bolo. Tumi jethur ta chhara kojon chheler ota dekhechho? Ar kemon legechhilo dekhe?")

She kept silent for a while, and then said, "You see, ever since I grew up, there were quite a few occasions when I accidentally saw men's private part. But possibly that's not what you are asking. I did have an occasion to see naked men, other than your uncle, under special circumstances. But it will take time to tell you the background. If I just tell you the incident, you may misinterpret me."

"Why don't you tell me the story? We have all the time in the world."

"You curious cat" she said. She took a long sip, lighted another cigarette and started narrating her story.

"See, before marriage I was not only a virgin but also totally naïve about the physical part of man woman relationship. I fell in love with your uncle when I started teaching after post graduation. While we mentally came very close there was hardly anything physical. Just holding each other's hand was good enough stimulus. The day he briefly kissed me behind a bush in a lonely park, I was so ecstatic that I could not sleep for the whole night. Anyway, within a year or so, we got married. Our romance culminated in physical love. He was extremely caring and eager to give me best of pleasure & enjoyment. Our sex life was very active even many years after our marriage."

"How is it now?" I asked.

"To be honest," she said with an embarrassed smile, "quite active. Twice or thrice a week."

She continued –

So, I have been a totally dedicated & loyal wife. Your uncle has been very innovative in sex and that kept my urge for sex at a high. But I must admit that in twenty five years of our married life there was one occasion, when my loyalty faltered. On that occasion, the attraction for the other person was very high and it won over my loyalty. But I have not felt too guilty, as my love for your uncle always remained very strong.

About fifteen years ago, I went to Oxford with a three month assignment. That was the first time I was away from your uncle for a long period and I started missing sex. It was the first time after marriage, I used my fingers to pleasure myself.

Edwards Walters was the professor, with whom I worked on this assignment. Ted was about fifty and was a very handsome & charming man. He was 6 feet tall & well built and had salt & pepper hair and beard. I was very impressed not only at the depth of his knowledge but also at the clarity of his vision. I worked under his guidance with total dedication and he openly declared his appreciation for the quality of my work.

This mutual admiration led to a silent fondness between us. While both of us felt the under current growing strongly between us we never expressed it in words. As both of us were married and that too happily, we knew that no permanent relationship was possible. Possibly that stood between us and we never spoke a word about about it. Ted was a very caring man and he made no secrets about his care for me. Often we worked late in the evening and after we finished work he would invariably drop me at my apartment. In the car he would softly hold my hand and that gave me a heavenly feeling. Before dropping me to the gate he would very softly kiss me on the cheeks. These caring touches stirred my mind like a storm and I rather unwillingly realised that I was deeply in love with him.

My physical desire for this extremely handsome man also became irresistible. His salt & pepper hair & beard, blue intelligent eyes, hairy forearms and lastly the intoxicating aroma of his cigar made me wild with lust. Every night I imagined him making love to me and fingered myself to strong orgasm.

One Thursday evening, Ted invited me for dinner. He took me to a restaurant located on the bank of a river with a breath taking view. Ted's close company in the superb romantic environment overwhelmed me so much that I just couldn't speak. The rest of the world had completely disappeared and I felt nothing other than Ted's personality around me. Ted understood my mood and also remained silent except for ordering food & wine. He held my hand under the table and I sat close to him revelling in the warmth of his proximity. After dinner, Ted drove up a hilly road and stopped the car in a flat area on the top of a hill. As we got down I was amazed to see the star studded sky above us. We stood there with Ted holding me in his arms.

After a while Ted bent his head down and kissed me on my cheeks and then on my ears. Finally he planted a kiss on my eager lips. The touch of his lips sent a shiver down my spine and I parted my lips to welcome his tongue inside. During the kiss I was in his deep embrace and completely melted in his arms. I don't know how long the kiss lasted. Finally, when we broke the kiss it took me a long time to come back to sense.

At this stage, Ted spoke, "I know I should not be saying this. But I think a time has come when it has become almost impossible to resist the temptation of breaking the barrier between us. My wife has left this afternoon with her friends for a trip to Denmark. She would be away till Tuesday. I told her that I shall be attending a seminar in Scotland during the weekend. I am inviting you to join me and spend the weekend with me."

After a pause he said again, "Though we are both happily married, we can't deny that we have emotionally come too close to each other. You are going to leave very soon and I doubt if we shall ever meet again. I know and so do you that this relationship of ours will always remain a treasured memory with us for the rest of our lives. To me, there is nothing wrong if we enrich this treasure by allowing ourselves the liberty of being in total & exclusive physical company of each other. Even as a faithful husband I will not feel guilty to my wife. I don't know how you feel and I shall fully appreciate your sentiments if you don't agree to this 'indecent' proposal."

Saying this he smiled and pecked me lovingly at my cheeks. He took me back to the car holding me in his arms and we drove back in silence. My mind was in total turmoil and didn't know whether to say yes or no to this wonderful man.

As he dropped me at the apartment he said, "By not giving an answer, you have kept in suspense."

My resistance finally gave away and I gave him a kiss on his lips and ran away inside the building.

Next morning, I received a huge bouquet of flowers and along with it a pink envelope. Inside there was an air ticket and a slip with "Welcome to a secret sin, which I shall make memorable for you", written in red ink.

I checked the ticket and found that the flight was at 1.00 pm. It was already 9 O' clock and started getting ready. I knew Ted was very fond of Indian clothes and packed my bag accordingly. I had bought quite a few sexy lingeries after coming to England. I was not sure why I bought so many. But now I knew subconsciously I was hoping to show off to Ted my body adorned in those lovely bras, panties and nighties. I was delighted to pack them all in my bag.

I was not sure if Ted would like my hairy armpits and the thick bush down below. But I had no razor or cream and had to leave the hair in the natural state. After I had a luxurious bath, I pampered my naked body with perfumes and wore no make up except a bindi (Ted loved it). I didn't even wear lipstick, as I knew Ted loved the natural look of women's lips. I wore a white printed bra and a matching bikini type panty. The panty was too small to cover the abundance of hair and pubes popped out on the sides and also above the waistband. I was again a bit concerned about the hair but just couldn't do anything, as I didn't even have a pair of scissors in my apartment.

Finally, I wore a lemon yellow kurta and a bottle green salwar. I reached airport on time and found Ted waiting there. After we landed at Manchester airport, Ted hired a car and we drove down to a place called Keswick located on the shore of a lake called Derwentwater. The two hour drive was very enjoyable as the route was very picturesque. We finally came to a small hotel, which was located near the lake.

The hotel was an old two storied house, typically Scottish. We were given a large room, which was almost like a hall and had an adjoining terrace overlooking the lake. The terrace was large and completely beyond public gaze. The attached bathroom was large and had a huge bathtub. The owner Audrey was a blonde in her forties. Her husband died two years ago and she ran the hotel on her own. She came up to the room to see if we are comfortable.

She asked Ted, "Your young wife is from India?"

Ted said, "To be honest, she is not my wife and this is the first time we are going to share the same bed."

"Wow! How exciting. You are a very lucky man."

After she left, Ted went for a bath. I stripped down to my bra & panty and lied down on a reclining chair in the terrace, enjoying the mild warmth of the sun. After a while, Ted came to the terrace. He was wearing just a pair of shorts and I was awed to see his bare chest. It was covered with salt & pepper hair, which looked lovely on the pale skin of his torso. I was tempted to snug on his wide hairy chest, but waited for him to make the first move. Ted looked at my underarms, which were fully exposed as my hands were under my head. He also looked at my panty with an amused look and I was sure he was watching my pubes, which partly came out of the panty. Though he sported a hard on through his shorts he was quite restrained and just pecked me on the cheek and asked me to go for bath.

I picked up my change of clothes and went to the bathroom. Inside the bathroom I ran the water in the tub and felt that the water was not warm enough for my comfort. I called out for Ted and he said he would ask Audrey to get some hot water. As I waited for Audrey, I slowly undressed and watched myself in the mirror. I was quite happy to see that I was in a good shape. There was a light knock at the door and before I could cover myself with a towel she pushed open the door, which I forgot to lock. I was a bit embarrassed and tried to cover my nudity with a towel.

"Don't feel shy dear. Let me have a look at you. I have never seen a dark skinned woman naked." Audrey was cool.

I stood naked in presence of this unknown woman and she watched me closely. I also watched her closely and found her to be quite attractive. She was as tall as me, had nice boobs & bums and shapely legs. I felt a slow arousal in me as I imagined her naked. She was there for a couple of minutes and after pouring steaming hot water in the tub left with a friendly smile on her lips.

After she went out I overheard her talking to Ted. "Oh, your girl is really sexy. She has lush jet black hair in her underarms & down below."

"I have never seen her naked, but I guess she doesn't shave. I am a bit fed up with my wife's bald pussy. I am feeling very excited at the thought that my girlfriend is totally unshaved." Ted answered.

Audrey said, "I am also hairy down below, but I am a natural blonde. Black body hair is so much more sexy."

I was totally surprised at the open discussion on such a private thing. At the same time, I was delighted that Ted was happy that I didn't shave.

After I finished my bath, I put on a pair of black shorts over dark green panty with bright yello polka dots and a blue shirt over a black lacy bra. I went to the terrace and stood by Ted's side. We stood there enjoying the warmth of sun, which was still up in full strength over the lake.

Now Ted held me close and kissed me on my lips. The kiss lasted very long and Ted's hands moved under my shirt over my back. As our body was tightly pressed, I felt his strong manhood on my belly. I held it with one hand and my other hand moved over his hairy chest. After a long time, Ted broke the kiss and unbuttoned my shirt and shorts. He took them off and started licking at my armpits like a hungry animal. With his mouth in my armpit, he unclasped the bra and removed it. As I removed the bra, my breasts bounced out and my erect nipples stood out hungrily.

Now Ted came down on my boobs and started licking them. While he licked one boob his hand pressed my other boob, initially mildly and then with lot of pressure. As he alternated between two boobs I moaned strongly.

Ted started coming down and licked my belly and belly button. He lovingly moved his tongue along the thin line of hair coming down from my belly button and reached the waistband of my panty above which the top edge of my pubic hair was visible. As he licked the hair he very slowly pulled my panty down exposing my dense bush by fractions of inches.

As he made me fully naked and attempted to lick in the jungle down below, I pulled him up and unbuttoned his shorts. I had to pull hard to remove his shorts against the pressure of his strong hard on. He had no brief inside and his shaft jumped out. It was rock hard and ramrod straight. All the cocks I saw earlier, including your uncle's, were rather dark and not had their heads partly or fully covered with foreskin. I was amazed to see Ted's very fair cock with a fully exposed pink head like mushroom (He is the first circumcised man I saw). It looked so very inviting as it stood out of a jungle of dark pubic hair with a few streaks of grey. It was not all that long. It was a little shorter than your uncle's. But, oh my god it was so thick! I could not fully hold it with my fingers.

By now both of us were hungrily trying to suck each other. Ted made me lie down on the floor and straddled over me with his crotch directly over my mouth and dipped his face in my crotch. As I tried to grab his cock in my mouth, I found it too large and even after opening my mouth wide I could only cover the head. So, I held it in both hands and licked it up and down. As it throbbed under my touch, Ted was sucking my pussy. He parted my fold and his tongue found my swollen clit. His tongue ran havoc at the pulsating piece of flesh and I shook uncontrollably. Very soon, I had a very strong orgasm. I have been sucked many times by your uncle, but I never had an orgasm from sucking only. It was one of the biggest pleasure I ever had.

As I recovered from the long spell of orgasm, Ted lifted my body in his strong arms and carried me to bed. He lovingly placed me on the bed and lied down beside me. He placed his arm under my head and I snuggled against his chest. I licked his tiny nipples with my tongue and fondled his cock with my hand. As I was getting charged up he kissed my nipples and fondled my breasts. He turned me over and parted my bum cheeks. As he licked my crack I shrieked in joy.

After a while, he placed me comfortably on my back and folded and parted my legs. As he pushed his cock in my tunnel, he found it hard to enter. He hesitated possibly at the fear of hurting me but I was impatient to take his huge manhood in. I parted my thighs wider and slapped his naked ass and screamed, "Shove it in, man." As he pushed hard the huge shaft had its way into the wet tunnel. I felt a strong pain as if my tunnel will burst open. At the same time a strong current of pleasure ran through my body. As Ted stroked me patiently my pleasure peaked and I screamed. Very soon strong shots of warm liquid started filling my tunnel and I had a volcanic climax. It was the strongest orgasm I ever had.

After two successive orgasms I was totally drained out and I fell asleep as Ted held me in his caring arms. When I woke up I found myself snuggled up in Ted's chest. He asked me if I was feeling fresh after the nap. As I said yes, he asked me to dress up for dinner. Ted wore jeans and a white shirt with a dark blue woollen jacket. I watched him dressing up, still lying naked in bed. After he was ready, I asked him to go down and wait for me as I wanted to dress in private.

rubysen
rubysen
678 Followers