Woman of Old Vintage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers

As he went out, I chose a white silk sari with golden embroidery on it and a low cut white blouse. After generously spraying perfume all over my naked body, including armpits, cleavage, belly button and in the abundance of my pubes, I felt tingling fresh. I wore a white bra with bright yellow polka dots and no panty under white satin petticoat. I took a bright red shawl and put on a red bindi.

After I went down, Audrey greeted me with applause. Ted gave me an admiring look and took me by the arms. Audrey looked rather excited and said, "You really are a very handsome couple. It must be very exciting for you as you are not married. "Hey, how was your first time?"

"Couldn't be better." Ted answered.

"I envy you." She was damn candid.

She warmly waved at us as we left.

I told Ted, "She seems to be too curious about us."

"She is sex starved and wants to join our love making." Ted commented.

"Well, she could be sex starved, but why do you think she wants to join us? She must be dying to get laid by you." I asked.

Ted was confident in his answer, "The way she got excited after she saw you naked, I am pretty positive that she is a bi, if not a lesbian."

"Then it may not be a bad idea to invite her to join us. It would be something very interesting." The moment I said this I realised what a big mistake I made by exposing to Ted my hidden desire for a woman's body.

Ted remained silent for a while and then asked me, "Are you very sure that you want her to join us?"

I felt embarrassed and didn't answer.

We drove around for a while and finally went to a restaurant at the hill top. We had plenty of house wine and danced to romantic music. Dinner was delicious and the liquor was lovely. After he came back to the room, Ted stripped me naked within seconds. As he held my naked body in deep embrace I undressed him. We made love on the carpet and this time I was on top of him. Now the pace was slow and we came after a long time. After the climax I collapsed on Ted.

After a while, Ted carried me to bed and I slept like a log. After a couple of hours I woke up to find Ted sucking my nipples. We fucked again and this time Ted stroked with brutal force and I was ecstatic. Climax was very strong and I fell off to sleep again. As I woke up, sunlight was flooding the room and I was delighted to see Ted's naked body by my side. Ted woke up after a few minutes and gave me a hug. He got up and put on a pair of shorts and lighted a cigar sitting on a chair close to the bed.

There was a knock on the door. Ted covered my naked body with a blanket and opened the door. It was Audrey carrying breakfast tray. She was wearing a robe, which ended above her knees. Her bouncing breasts suggested that she didn't wear a bra. I again felt aroused to see her shapely breasts and swaying bums. I looked at her exposed legs and the golden hair on her legs gave me a turn on.

She looked at our clothes strewn all over the floor and said, "It looks like you had a very wild night."

As Ted told her to have tea with us she refused, "I don't want to spoil this young girl's pleasure of lazing in bed. She can't remove her blanket and feel the warmth of the sun on her naked body if I am around."

As she left blowing a flying kiss to me, Ted said, "Do you have any doubt that she has an enormous attraction for your body? I think I would take your suggestion and invite her to join us in love making tonight. That would not only satisfy both of you, but would also provide a bonus for me."

I didn't say any thing and removed the blanket to expose my naked body to the mild warmth of the morning sun rays coming in through the glass panes.

After breakfast we had our bath together in the huge bathtub. We felt the warmth of each other's body, but didn't make love.

We went out for a walk along the shores of the lake. We walked for miles and then climbed up a hilly road through a dense forest. After a long climb we were on plain land and was greeted by sunrays coming down through the tall trees. We sat down under a tree and kissed each other. As the forest was completely deserted, we stripped naked. Ted made me lie down on grassy land and fucked me. The feel of the grass under my naked ass was wonderful. After a very satisfying fuck, we washed ourselves with the cool water from a small stream. We put our clothes in a paper packet we were carrying and walked naked.

After a while, we heard some moaning sound. As we looked around, we noticed that a man & woman was engaged in wild love making. We stood behind a tree and watched the couple. The man was quite lean and he was on top of a woman who looked quite big built. After they disengaged we could see them properly. The man was quite young, may be under thirty. He had a lean athletic body and his semi-erect cock was well hung. The woman was much older, may be in her fifties. She was very tall, possibly 5'10" and had wide shoulder and large boobs. Her belly was not flat but had a sexy curve. We were very pleased to see that she was completely unshaved and had golden brown hair in her armpits and pussy.

As they walked up to the stream, we walked back behind them from a distance. They also washed in the stream and we watched them from a safe distance. As they started walking back, still in full nude, we moved towards them. Within a few minutes we were face to face.

They were totally surprised to see another naked couple facing them. We also faked a surprised look and we silently stood there for a while. After a few minutes, all four of us burst into laughter. We introduced each other. Andy was a painter and Diana was a doctor. Diana said she was married and Andy was her secret boyfriend. She managed to get out of home to spend a wild weekend with Andy.

Having met under such strange circumstances, we instantly became friends. We spent the whole day together in the deserted forest, that too in complete nude. While we women were cool in our nudity both men sported a hard on. Diana and I noticed their hard on but ignored it. After hours of walking, Andy took out Beer cans and offered to all of us. As we started drinking the mood became buoyant. After a while we were all a bit tipsy and Diana came up with a strange proposition –

"Hey, we are all enjoying sex clandestinely. Obviously we are mentally free from social taboo. Why don't we spice up our enjoyment by swapping partners?"

I was initially taken aback, but then realised that I had a turn on seeing young Andy's athletic body and erect cock. Though I felt eager to get fucked by Andy, I waited for Ted to react.

Ted looked at me and said, "I would love it, but I don't know if you have any objection."

"I have no problem at all. Let's have some real fun." I declared.

As I said this, Andy came close to me, held me around my hip and we started walking away.

Now Diana said, "Hey, where are you two going? Let's fuck together and watch each other. That would be more fun."

So we fucked side by side. Andy was on top of me and Ted fucked Diana doggie style. I enormously enjoyed Andy's strong strokes as I watched Ted's thick cock pushing in & out of Diana's pussy. I came very quickly with a scream, but Andy was yet to ejaculate. Now we reversed position and I was on top of Andy. As I thrust my pussy up & down with Andy's cock firmly inside my tunnel, he moaned strongly and pressed my boobs with both hands. After a few minutes Andy started shooting warm liquid in my tunnel and I had my second orgasm.

We now cleaned up with stream water and put on our clothes. As we walked back to civilisation, I was unable to believe that the day's incidents were real.

In the evening, Ted invited Audrey to join us for a drink and she happily agreed. I wore a black sari and dared a black sleeveless blouse despite my unshaved underarms. Audrey wore a body hugging red dress and looked gorgeous. I was pleased to see that her dress was sleeveless and there was a fair amount of blonde hair in her underarms. Her dress was short and she didn't wear stockings. Her legs looked awfully sexy with blonde hair on it. We went to local pub and drank wonderful single malt whisky.

We drank for a long time and all of us were quite drunk. They served us delicious stakes at the pub and we enjoyed the food. As we came out of the pub, we walked under the star studded sky. Our steps were quite unsteady. Audrey started singing and we loved her melodious voice.

As we entered our hotel, Audrey was about to leave for her room.

Ted stopped her and said, "Don't you feel very lonely in your room? Why don't you spend the night in our room for a change? I am sure you would enjoy the warmth of our company."

"Are you sure your girl will like that?" she asked in a drunken voice.

"It is she who felt that an attractive woman like you shouldn't spend a lonely night." Ted told her.

Hearing this, she was overwhelmed in joy and hugged me. She expressed her gratitude by kissing me all over my face.

As three of us entered our room, Ted opened the terrace door and lighting a cigar, walked out in the terrace.

As I was dying to see Audrey's gorgeous naked body, I told her "Audrey, won't you like to change and get into something more comfortable? Shall I lend you a nightie?"

I was delighted as she said, "I always sleep in the nude and I don't need a nightie, if that suits you."

"Oh, I would love to see your gorgeous body naked, Audrey. May I undress you?"

Without giving her a chance to say anything, I pulled down the zipper at her back and peeled off her red dress. I unclasped her black bra and was awed to see her lovely milk white boobs with dark pink nipples on light pink aureole. Her armpits also looked unshaved for months, as they were full of long blonde hair. She still had her black panty on which couldn't cover the abundance of her pubes, which sneaked out from two sides and also through the waistband. I slowly pulled the panty down and exposed the jungle of blonde hair. This is the first time I saw blonde pubic hair and found a special thrill.

Now Audrey & I were in close embrace and deeply kissed each other. Audrey sucked my nipples and pressed her wonderful boobs. Audrey licked me all over my body and I moaned in pleasure. She placed her mouth in my bush and searching through dense hair she found my clit. She played on it with her tongue and I screamed. She turned me over and parted my bum cheeks.

She exclaimed, "Wow, what nice hair in here!"

She licked my ass hole and simultaneously inserted two fingers in my pussy. As both her tongue and fingers moved fast I was in frenzy. Soon I had a strong orgasm.

After I recovered from the orgasm, I found Ted was standing close to us. He had stripped himself naked and was sporting a strong erection. Audrey was thrilled at the size of the cock and started fondling it with her hand. I parted Audrey's legs and put my mouth in the abundance of her blonde pubic hair. I found her swollen & throbbing clit and started playing with it. Suddenly I felt Ted's cock pushing my pussy from behind. In one deft stroke the huge cock went into my tunnel and I shrieked at the sudden shock of the pleasure. As Ted slowly stroked me I inserted my fingers in Audrey's pussy. Within minutes Audrey climaxed. Almost simultaneously Ted started filling my cunt and I also climaxed.

As I lied exhausted, I saw Audrey pulling down Ted. She managed to gulp Ted's semi-hard cock in her mouth and sucked it hard. Soon I could see Ted's cock growing into full size in Audrey's mouth. Ted played in her pussy and asshole with his fingers. After a while, Audrey rode Ted and placed her pussy on Ted's towering shaft. She pushed her hip down to take the shaft fully inside her. She started pushing up & down, initially slowly and then very fast. At the same time Ted pumped her bouncing breasts. Soon both of them were moving their hips in unison, Ted was thrusting up and she was pushing down. The movement became faster & faster and both of them screamed. After a while, the movement stopped with both of them shaking uncontrollably. At that point of time, I fell off to sleep.

I slept like a log through out the night. I woke up in the morning as I felt some movement in the bed. I saw Audrey was leaving the bed. She hurriedly put on her dress, picked up her bra & panty, stepped into her shoes and left. I saw Ted was in deep sleep and went back to sleep. We woke up pretty late. As we were to leave that day by noon, I started packing my bag. Ted & I had bath together and he fucked me in the bathtub. After bath, we remained naked and sat on the terrace enjoying each other's company.

After a while Audrey came in with breakfast and greeted us with a million dollar smile. She kissed me on my boobs and on my pussy. She pecked Ted on his beard and left. After breakfast, Ted pulled me down on the terrace floor and we made love again. We knew it was the very last time and it turned out to be most enjoyable.

Within half an hour we left for the airport. Both our minds were heavy with the thought of parting for good and we kept totally silent through out the drive. Silence continued in the flight and after we reached airport we kissed good bye and went home in different taxis.

In the following week, I left for home.

As boroma ended her story, I asked her if she was in touch with Ted. She said no.

-------------------------------------------------

As mashimoni was narrating her story, we were lying on the carpet holding each other. As she finished her story I was dripping wet and I put my mouth on her breasts. We had another round of sex, this time in 69 position. By that time it was 3 O' clock in the morning and we went to bed. As we hit the bed we both fell off to sleep within seconds.

Next morning I got up late and it was a great pleasure to see a fair naked woman's body close to me in the bed. As mashimoni also woke up we embraced each other's warm body. Our sense of hygiene took better of us and we checked the temptation of kissing each other. We went to two bathrooms to brush and clean. As I finished and was pondering whether to put on clothes or not the doorbell rang.

I came out of the bathroom in a robe. By that time mashimoni was out of the other bathroom and she had nothing on. I signalled her to get back to the bathroom and opened the door. It was my maid. I disposed her off and asked her to come in the afternoon. I knocked at the bathroom door and mashimoni came out with her fair naked body. That ignited fire in me. As she was asking me for a dress I refused, threw away my robe and we went back to bed.

rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers