Woman of the Year

Story Info
In a land that could be, in a town that might be.
19.9k words
4.45
94k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers

In a Land that Could be, In a Town that Might be and a Woman that Should be

"This is so cool mom. I'm so proud of you." My son Ben was reading the award I'd been given earlier tonight. "'Katherine Ross, Women of the Year', and it's signed by the mayor and even the governor. You're famous mom." It made me smile to hear the pride in his voice.

"Infamous is more like it honey," I laughed. Half kidding, I said, "If giving blowjobs and fucking my son makes me woman of the year then they must not have had too many other candidates for the award."

"Don't be so hard on yourself mom. What you do is so cool and all those people that voted for you can't be wrong and you know dad and I feel the same way. I don't think I know anyone that hasn't gotten a blowjob from you and almost everyone I know thinks incest laws are stupid and did you hear the governor? He was practically drooling when he said how he couldn't wait to fuck his own daughter once the law is repealed."

I fisted Ben's cock and laughed with him. "I think all that incest talk got him pretty turned on. He certainly was hard when it came time for me to give him a blowjob."

"That was so cool watching you suck him off up on the stage and I liked how the mayor described you too. I think he said, 'New England pretty, with a complexion that matched our winters and a mouth that was made for sucking cock.'" Ben gave me a give smile and laughed. "He sure got that part right mom."

"Thank you honey, I'm glad you appreciate them too."

"You know I do mom and most of my friends can't wait to fuck their parents legally." He gave me a wicked cute smile and hungrily added, "Especially me mom." He leaned across the front seat and fondled my breasts in his big warm hands until each of my nipples were incredibly hard. "I'm glad we're not waiting for the stupid law to change because I sure do love fucking you mom."

I couldn't help laughing with him as I masturbated him in the front seat of my car. "And I love fucking you too honey because there is no way I'm waiting two years to legally fuck you. We've been making love for almost three years now and I have no intention of giving up this fantastic cock of yours."

As well as mentioning my work to repeal those dreadful incest laws, it also mentioned the thousands of dollars I'd raised from giving blowjobs. I was kind of a fixture around town and where ever two men gathered, I was there with my mouth waiting to let them cum in it. I was booked into almost every civic, fraternal and social organization around town and gave as many blowjobs as I could for charity. Men obviously loved getting them and every cent I made went to either the local school system or my church. I charged twenty dollars for the ones I gave at public functions such as the local men's clubs or our yearly street fair but only ten to the members of my church after Sunday services. That money went directly to the building and library fund. I'd been giving blowjobs since I was eighteen and was from all accounts, pretty darn good at it. I loved the feel of a man's cock in my mouth and just thinking of the wonderful taste of cum made my cunt begin to swim. So far this year I had been averaging around a hundred blowjobs a week and I had no intention of slowing down. As much as men loved what I do, it always surprised me how much their wives and girl friends also supported my efforts to keep their guys happy.

Ben twisted my nipples a little and said, "We were so close this year mom. I just know that next election we'll repeal all the laws preventing sex between adult family members. Now that we have the governor and most of the state legislators on board, it should be a slam dunk."

I slipped him a little tongue as we kissed and told him, "I hope so baby and I don't know what I'd do without you and your dad backing me up every day." I held Ben's hand to my tits and put my hand over his cock as we kissed. "I just wish your grandparents felt the same way. I'm sure if my parents came out for it, the vote would have gone the other way." As my son drove me crazy with his hands, I thought how wonderful it would be if my mom and dad would just try incest once. I just knew if they let me fuck them, even if it was just giving my dad a blowjob, they would fall in love with incest, as Ben and I have.

Ben agreed with me. "I'd really love to fuck grandma, she's so hot but I think you're fighting a losing battle mom. They've barely talk to us since you told them you were fucking me."

I laughed because I knew he was right. "I know but that doesn't mean I can't hope." I'd always wanted to fuck my dad and just knew in my heart that my mom would love girl sex if she ever tried it. "You should have seen your grandmother's face the first time I told her and dad that I wanted to have sex with them. Mom almost fainted and I don't think dad has recovered yet. The only way they would vote for incest was if they were the last people on earth and even then it would have to be a secret ballot."

"Well you have my vote mom." Ben teased my nipples by lightly biting on them through my dress. That sent exciting chills racing through my body. "I think you're awesome and so do all my friends."

That made me chuckle. "That's because I've sucked them all off- their fathers probably too, honey. There's nothing like letting a guy cum in my mouth to win his loyalty." I ran my hand up and down my son's cock as I thought of all the cock I'd sucked over the years.

"I'm glad my fame hasn't ruined your reputation. You still seem to get all the dates you want."

"I think half of the girls I date are curious to go out with me because they know I fuck you and the other half dates me because they know I'm not seeing them just for sex." Ben let out an exaggerated sigh and comically said, "Being a sex object isn't all it's cracked up to be mom, but I can live with it."

"My poor baby is so abused."

"Hey, it's not easy being the son of the woman who has literally sucked off almost every man in the town, maybe county for all I know."

He made me giggle. "Definitely the town but I'm working on the county, now come here handsome and let your mother comfort her poor misunderstood son." His cock was incredibly hard and I began to slowly jack him off. I didn't think he was ready to cum yet so didn't put a whole lot of effort into it and just lazily stroked him as we talked. Flashing my big baby blues at him, I asked, "Are you sure you're ok with waiting out here for me?" We were sitting in the parking lot of my favorite adult bookstore where I came to suck cock for fun and relaxation.

"Yes I'm sure but no I don't want to. What I really want to do is come in and sit and watch you suck guys off. That is so hot mom, how about it? No one would know it would be just like old times."

"No and you know why not." Some small minded people found out that I often sucked or fucked Ben when he joined me in the video booths and they had complained, so until the law was repealed, I wouldn't let him join me anymore.

"I didn't think you worried about what people thought or said mom."

"I have to worry honey. I want this damn law repealed and if people complain that we fuck in public places, it will ruin our chance to get it repealed next time." I started picking up the pace on his cock now. Grinning mischievously at him, I said, "I don't trust you and I definitely don't trust me to be good if you join me. You know me, I'd never be able to resist sucking you off or letting you fuck me if you were with me." I gave his cock a few loving licks. "The temptation would be too much and you know it."

"Okay, but it sucks mom," he said giving out disgusted sigh. "How long do you think you'll be?"

"I'm not sure baby." I checked the parking lot of 'Descents Family Book and Video Store,' my favorite place to give blowjobs. There were only about six cars parked around the side and out back. That wasn't very busy for a Friday night. "There aren't many cars honey so it might be fifteen minutes, thirty at the most." I hoped it was thirty. That would mean I'd be giving at least five blowjobs. To appease him, I moved his hands all over my breasts and got him to pinch my nipples and tease them a little. "Mmm, that feels so good. You're making your mother so damn horny for you."

Ben laughed, "You're always horny mom but it that's all it's going to be, I'll wait." He pulled my hand back to his cock. "Just jerk me off nice and slow mom. I'm not ready to cum yet but I love how you make me feel."

"Thank you baby. I'm glad you like my handjobs as well as my blowjobs." I played with his cock and watched as his pre cum oozed out over the head of his cock. "I know you said you'd wait but you didn't say if you were going to go inside or out here."

Ben hadn't given up trying to talk me into letting him come in with me. "I guess I'll wait out here. I've looked at all of Bernie's fuck magazines so unless you're going to let me sit with you and watch you suck guys off or better yet, how about if I go into the next booth and you can pretend I'm one of your customers and blow me, I'll wait here."

"Honey we just talked about this. You know I can't and besides, you get all the blowjobs you want at home-or where ever you want baby." I began fisting his cock with a little more urgency now.

"I know mom but it's so cool to come out of a booth and see all the men smiling at me and giving me high fives for getting a blowjob from my own mother. I just loved telling them how you just swallowed my load." His hand slipped under my new red dress and found my juicy cunt. "Come on mom, just this once." He'd worked his fingers past my panties and fingered my pussy. "Pretty please mom. Won't you let me come in with you? No one will know and you could suck me off if it's not busy. We used to do that, remember how fun that was?"

"How could I forget?" I threw my arms around him and kissed him like the lovers we were. "Don't tempt me Ben, you know how much I love fucking you in there but we can't flaunt what we do in public for awhile." In my most sluttish voice, I said, "Tell you what handsome how about if I suck you off right here? Will that make up for making you wait?" I stroked his big hard cock and before he could answer, I leaned over his lap and began licking and sucking his cock. "How about it sailor, want your mother to blow you?"

"How could I ever turn down one of your blowjobs, mom?"

Ben stretched out in the front seat of my old Mercedes and pulled down his pants. I let him guide my head down over his cock and took him into my mouth and began sucking him off. I just loved having my son's cock in my mouth and then feeling him fill it with his delicious cum. Having sex with him like this made up for all those long nights standing in front of civic groups preaching the joys of incest worth it. He lasted longer than I thought he would but he was soon filling my mouth with his tangy cum.

"Oh man mom, you're something else. That must have been about the millionth blowjob you've given me and I never get tired of cumming in your mouth!"

I sat up laughing and licking my lips. He was exaggerating a little but not much. I sucked him off at least twice a day, more on the weekends. "You say the naughtiest things to your mother young man." I gave him a big kiss and shared his cum with him. "Keep that up and I may just let you fuck me when we get home."

"Who are you kidding mom? You're usually so horny after being here that dad and I both have to fuck you to just slow you down a little."

"Guilty as charged," I giggled. "You know me to well." I gave his soft prick one last loving lick and then pulled his hand back between my legs. "Play with your mother's pussy sweetheart. Make me cum while I remove my lipstick." I never wore it when I gave blowjobs. There were still some women out there that just didn't understand their men's needs and finding my ruby red lip prints on their men's cocks didn't always go over well.

"How was that mom?" he asked after he'd fingered me to an incredible orgasm.

"That was fantastic honey and you've put me in the prefect mood." My dress was up around my waist, my pussy was dripping onto my leather seat and I was raring to go now. I gave his cock a long slow suck and told him, "Thank you baby, you have no idea how much I needed that and when we get home I'll make sure I show you just how much I appreciate what you just did for me. Now be a good boy and wait here while your mother goes in and sucks a few cocks."

Ben laughed as he stroked his cock back to life. "I don't know about being good mom but I'll wait for you. I want to hear about all the guys you sucked off. You know how hot that gets me."

"Deal," I said as I checked the mirror one more time. "Did I get all my lipstick off?"

"Let me see." Ben pulled me to him and stole another kiss and then made me giggle when he slipped his finger up my cunt again. "No lipstick here or there." He laughed devilishly when he finally let me go.

"Benjamin Ross, you are so bad!" I got out and stood beside my car laughing. "Here," I said lifting my dress and pulling off my panties. I tossed them at him. "I won't need these; they only get in the way and besides, someone got me hot and made them all wet."

"I can't imagine who that could be." Ben laughed and wrapped my panties around his cock and pretended he was jerking off into them. "Hey look mom, two more cars just pulled in. You might be longer than you thought."

"Oh good," I said hopefully. I was still so horny from his finger fucking as well as the teasing blowjobs I'd given after my award ceremony and now couldn't wait to get inside and suck some cock. "I know that guy, he has a great cock," I said and waved to a well dressed black man getting out of a Cadillac. "Don't know him though." It was a young man about Ben's age getting out of an older car.

"But you might soon enough," Ben teased.

"Hope so." He looked cute as well as familiar but I couldn't place his face. Looking up at the sign over the bookstore made me smile. It read, 'Descents, a family book and video haven.' It was hardly a place a family would come to visit but it was like a second home for me. I couldn't wait to get on my knees and suck all those beautiful cum filled cocks that were going to come through that hole in wall. No other place gave me the rush of adrenaline as this place did.

I never charged for blowjobs at Descents. It was my one place to just relax and suck a few cocks anonymously and let all those wonderful men fill my mouth with their delicious cum. There was something incredibly erotic and exciting about kneeling in a dark booth and waiting for a new cock to appear through the hole in the wall. I loved everything about the place; the porn movies playing in the background, the intoxicating smell of dried cum and even the strong odor of ammonia that the owner used liberally. It's the one place I could just be myself, and let men use my mouth as a sperm receptacle.

"Ready or not girl, here we go," I said as I walked in. The bell over the door rang when I opened it. "Hi Katie!" The owner, Bernie greeted me by wrapping me up in his big arms and giving me a hug and a kiss. "Congratulations on the award sweetheart." His hands went to my ass and he pushed his cock into my cunt as he hugged me. "I missed you at lunch time sweetheart. I was pretty horny. " He unzipped his pants and put his cock in my hand and then grabbed my tits. "Give it a little suck Katie. You know how much I love feeling your lips wrapped around my cock." Without hesitation, I dropped to my knees and began sucking his cock right there in the entrance to his store. It he had wanted me to, I would have completed his blowjob but he pulled me to my feet after a minute. "That's why I love you so much Katie. You'd suck my cock in a phone booth if I asked."

"You know all you have to do is ask Bernie." I ran my tongue over my lips. He tasted like he'd fucked someone recently.

"A few guys were asking for you at lunch time. They were worried something had happened to you," he laughed lewdly. "I told them to keep dropping tokens into the movies and that they could blow me if they were that horny." Bernie charged everyone a $5.00 minimum in tokens to go into the video booth. Most of them spent three or four times that much when I was here. The rule was, as long as they were in a booth, a movie had to be playing or he would ask them to leave. "No loitering," he laughed. "Jack off, suck, get sucked, it's all the same to me as long as they keep dropping tokens." He of course made an exception for me.

"It's nice to be missed Bernie," I told him as I continued to jack him off. I usually got over here for a few quick suck jobs on my lunch break from my teaching job at the junior high school but I had home room duty today and then the award ceremonies later kept me away until now. "Sorry I couldn't get here earlier Bernie but it's been a busy day but I just had to stop by and say hi." I gave him a sweet smile and looked down at his dick. "And of course see if anyone wanted a blowjob." I really liked Bernie. He was one of the few guys I let fuck me anytime he wanted to. It was something he expected and got no questions asked. It was my way of thanking him for letting me use his video booths as my home away from home.

"I understand sweetheart," he said as he shoved his cock in and out of my hand. He handed me a clean white towel. "Here, you don't want you getting your pretty knees all sticky."

"You're a sweetheart Bernie." I used it to kneel on as well as clean up with after I was done. I flashed him my sexiest smile. "How are you doing Bernie? Want me to...?"

"Nah, not tonight Katie. I got my ashes hauled by a sweet young thing earlier. She and her pimply faced boyfriend were in booth three. She was sucking off every dick that came through the wall. I guess she's trying to be the next Katie Ross!" He smiled at me and pointed at his semi hard dick. "She really did a number on me; I even got her to stick her tongue up my ass before I fucked her." He thought it was a riot that he knew he could talk dirty with me as well as fuck me anytime he wanted to.

"Well I hope there are still a few horny guys back there." I hated amateurs as well as I feared them. I needed my daily quota of cock and cum and I didn't need any competition draining all the wonderful men that came in here to be sucked off. I shouldn't worry though, day or night, Descents was by far the best place in town for me to find hard cock. Sometimes I would wake up in the middle of the night horny as hell and come down here and stay until dawn. My husband would just be getting up when I would come dragging in after three or four hours of cock sucking. I'd still be horny as hell too. Dried cum would be on my lips or stuck in my hair and he would let me suck him off or fuck him and then being the sweetheart he is, he'd draw me a hot bath and make me breakfast before we both went off to work. He understood my need for cock and always encouraged me to do whatever I needed to do to be happy.

"No problem Katie, there must be at least five guys wandering around back there with hard-ons. I just scrubbed down booth five. It should still be clean."

"That's why I love you so much Bernie." I gave his cock a quick feel and kissed him. "Just let me know if you get horny. You know I always have time for you."

Bernie grabbed my tits and gave them a rough mauling. "I don't know how you do it Katie. You have a great husband, a terrific son and I know I'm not the only guy you fuck and you must suck off at least a hundred cocks a week and you're still always ready to go. You are one amazing cunt Katie Ross. Guess that's why they named you, 'Woman of the Year.' How do you do it?"

I rubbed my pussy against his leg and laughed. "You make time for the things you love Bernie."

Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers