Woman of the Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers

I could hear the tension building in my little Ricky's voice. When he said mommy, it was his way of telling me he was ready to start our little game. I began our fantasy game by saying, "You like knowing he's with me when I suck you off or when your fucking me don't you Ricky? It turns you on to know my son is listening and watching us doesn't it?"

"Yes, yes it does" he said huskily. "I don't know why but knowing he is there while I'm fucking you, his mother, and is listening when I call you mommy while you suck me off makes me incredibly hard."

"Did you know he often fucks me while I'm sucking you off pastor? He does you know. I sit on his lap and his big hard cock is in my cunt when I'm swallowing your cum."

I heard a soft moan. "I wasn't sure but I thought so. It made me so excited to think he might be fucking you. You know how much I love pretending I'm your other son when my cock is in your mouth and Benjamin's cock is in your cunt." I sensed that he was touching himself. "You've always made incest so dirty and beautiful at the same time Mrs. Ross. I wish Benjamin was with us tonight so we could all play together."

"I do too Ricky. I miss having my two boys doing all those dirty things to me at the same time." I never tired of this game and was glad he hadn't either. I wanted to see if he was up for a little twist in our fantasy tonight. I lowered my voice, as if I was in a confessional. "Speaking of being dirty pastor, there was something I wanted to talk to you about."

"Yes, yes of course Katie...Mrs. Ross, that's why I'm here. I'm always ready to listen and help if I can. Have you done something dirty that you need spiritual guidance for?" I was happy he picked up on that and was willing to follow my lead.

"Yes. It concerns my son Ben."

"Benjamin? Your son! Have you been doing dirty things with him Mrs. Ross? Yes, go on. You should tell me all about those dirty things." I heard the rustle of a zipper over his heavy breathing.

"Yes pastor, it's about my son and the dirty things that I have been doing with him that I need to talk to you about. I don't know how to tell you this, you'll think me so sinful but I've been doing things with him...things a mother maybe shouldn't do with her son." My fingers were digging into my pussy now. I think Pastor Rick got off talking about me fucking my son as much as I did.

"Sinful and dirty things?" His voice was low and guttural, as if he were in mortal pain. "Yes, go one, you must tell me more."

"Yes very dirty pastor." I worked a finger up my ass and almost came.

"What kinds of dirty things Mrs. Ross? Please, you must tell me about the dirty things you have been doing with your son. I need to hear about them-so I can help you."

"I touch him pastor. I touch him in places I know I shouldn't." Oh shit, I was starting to cum.

"Where do you touch him Mrs. Ross? Don't be afraid, you can tell me." He was almost gasping for breath now and I knew he was masturbating and had better hurry.

"I touched his penis pastor. I touched him and made him hard and it made me very excited to see his penis so hard."

A loud gasp. "His penis! Hard! You touched is penis and made him hard Mrs. Ross? Is that what I'm to understand you did?" I could hear the slap of flesh on flesh coming from his side.

"Yes pastor. I touched him and made him hard but that's not the worst of it. I enjoyed touching him and making him hard. It made me very wet between my legs."

"Yes, yes, of course it made you wet between your legs you poor woman. Your pussy was so wet!" He moaned again and I could hear the rhythmical beat of his hand on his cock. "If I'm to completely understand what you did Mrs. Ross, I think you're going to have to show me how you touched your son's penis."

I played very innocent. "How can I show you pastor, Ben's not here."

"You could pretend I was your son Mrs. Ross. Would that be ok? You could touch me the same way you touch your son. I'm sure I would understand the depth of your sinful behavior if you did."

He sounded so excited that I thought he was going to have a heart attack. "Yes pastor, that would be a good idea but you'd have to put your penis through the wall. That would be the only way I could actually show you how I've been touching him."

"Yes, yes, show me Mrs. Ross, show me now," he groaned. "Do you see it Mrs. Ross? I have my penis sticking through the wall. Can you see it dear lady?"

"Oh yes I see it pastor." I dug my fingers into my pussy and brought myself to a silent orgasm. "It's a beautiful penis and it looks so nice and hard, just like my son's."

"Show me how you touched him Mrs. Ross, show me now. Touch my penis. It's the only way I will truly understand the depths of your sinful behavior."

"Can I tell you something first pastor?"

"Yes, of course Mrs. Ross, you can tell me anything." He was waving his cock at me, waiting for what I was going to say or do next.

"I don't call it his penis pastor. I use a much dirtier name. I call it his cock. It makes it so nasty when I do and it makes Ben excited when I call it that. " I held my pastors cock in my hands and it was all I could do not to take him into my mouth and let him explode and fill it with his delicious cum but I knew if I did, our little game would be all over.

"It's okay to be dirty just this one time Mrs. Ross. You can say cock if it will help you." I felt his pre cum ooze and cover my hands.

"I knew you'd understand pastor." I smiled to myself in the dark. I liked our little game because it was slow and dirty and it excited both of us. "Like I was saying, I touched Ben's cock and made him hard."

"Yes, hard, very hard and you were holding him and it was so dirty, go on, don't stop now Mrs. Ross. You can use all the dirty words you use with your son. That way I'll really to be able to experience what you were both feeling."

"I was holding his cock and I was masturbating him just like I'm holding yours except Ben likes me to say that I'm jacking him off. I liked how that sounds so that's what I call it too. I jack him off and let him cum all over my hands."

"Ahhh, so dirty! That is so dirty! You jacked your son off with your hands and he cums all over them! Was it just that one time or did you do it numerous times Mrs. Ross? Go on, you can tell me. Don't be shy; did it you jack him off more than once?" He was pushing his cock in and out of my hand as fast as he could. I held him a little tighter to slow him down.

"Yes, yes, it was many times pastor. I jack him off as often as he wants." I had several fingers stuffed up my cunt and was fucking myself as we talked.

"I bet he lets you jack him off every day. But tell me Mrs. Ross, do you only use your hands dear mother or is there another way you make him cum?"

"Yes, other ways pastor," I moaned as I felt multiple orgasms crash through my body. "Sometimes I use my mouth. I let him put his cock in my mouth and I when he cums, I swallow it. Do you think that's dirty pastor? Do you think it's dirty for a mother to let her son put his cock in her mouth and then swallow his cum?"

"Yes, yes, of course it'd dirty Mrs. Ross. You're committing incest with your son and it's so dirty and beautiful and he's so lucky!" It sounded like he was ripping his clothes off. "But I could be wrong. I think you should show me so I can be absolutely sure Mrs. Ross. You should show me right now. You should let me put my cock in your mouth and let me cum and then let me listen to you swallow. I need to hear you swallow my cum Mrs. Ross."

"I was hoping you'd say that pastor." I surrounded his wonderful cock with my waiting lips and then closed my mouth around him and slowly moved my head back and forth over the length of his cock. "This is how I do it pastor. I put him in my mouth like this and use my tongue and mouth to make him cum." I licked his balls and then the underside and then took him in my mouth and let him face fuck me for several long minutes before pausing.

"How wonderful for your son that his mommy lets him cum in her mouth but now I wonder if you use another place to make him cum Mrs. Ross. I wonder if you use your cunt also. Do you let him fuck your cunt Mrs. Ross? Do you? Do you fuck your poor son and let him cum in your pussy?" This is where I now became mommy for my little Ricky.

"Yes," I said. I let out a low moan that was full of sexual anguish. "I let him fuck me too. It's so precious when he says, 'Mommy, l love you so much for letting me fuck your mouth but I want to fuck your cunt this time.' Isn't that cute Ricky?"

"Yes, yes, very cute mommy." He choked back a groan and became my son. "Mommy, will you let me fuck your cunt and cum in you like Benjamin does?" His cock was dripping cum into my mouth and I was lapping it up as fast as I could now. I knew if I put him off a moment longer he would fill my mouth before I got him into my cunt.

"Of course you can fuck me Ricky. Mommy loves it when her big boy fucks her and fills her pussy full if his wonderful cum." This would make the third time this week he'd fucked me, almost as many times as my real son had. "Just give mommy a minute honey." It felt good to get off my knees and stretch my legs. Bernie had installed a railing along the back wall that I used for support and I grabbed it with both hands and pressed my pussy to the hole.

"Oh mommy, I can see it," pastor said from his side of the wall. "I can see mommy's pussy." He was fingering me and it felt glorious.

"Do you need help getting your cock into mommy or can my Ricky get it in by himself?" He liked it when I asked him if he needed help. He never did of course. My Ricky was a big boy and didn't need help getting his cock into mommy's cunt.

"I can do it mommy." He sounded stubborn and confident.

"I know you can honey. You're my big boy and you know how to put your cock into mommy's pussy." I pushed my cunt back hard against the wall and spread my legs wider so he could get deep into me. I felt him enter me and I began fingering my clit and pinching my aching nipples.

"I'm in mommy! I'm in and I didn't need any help!" He laughed like a little boy as he worked his mighty cock into my waiting cunt. "Mommy feels so good, I love fucking mommy's cunt."

"And I love it when my Ricky fucks me too. I just love how good your cock feels inside of me." I couldn't wait to tell my husband how I'd let Pastor Rick fucked me again. Ray always wanted to hear every sordid detail when I fucked someone. Being the husband of the woman that had literally tasted the cum of almost every man in town had made him a minor celebrity and he enjoyed his status and never tired of hearing about the men I'd fucked or sucked.

"Oh fuck mommy, I'm so close." Pastor Rick huffed and slammed his cock into me.

"Me too honey. Give mommy what she needs little Ricky." I heard someone right outside my booth and tried to ignore the distraction until I heard my name being called.

"Mom, are you in there?"

Oh damn, it was my son. I was so close. "Of course I'm' in here Ben, where else would I be?" I pulled the curtain aside. "This better be important Ben." I must have looked a little ridiculous with my butt pressed up against the wall, but he'd seen me like this before so I tried to act like it was the most natural thing in the world to be fucking while talking to him. "What is it honey? Can't you see I'm busy?" I pulled away from the wall and showed him.

My son's smiling face glowed when he saw the cock sticking into my cunt. "Neat mom." He waved his cell phone in front of me but didn't tell me who was calling. "Can I come in and watch?"

"Ben, you know you can't." I didn't care if he watched me fuck someone but I knew I'd be tempted if I let him come in. Just then I heard someone coming and quickly dragged him in with me and pulled the drape shut. "Get in here before someone sees you and be quiet." Ben sat right in front of me. The booth is small and my face rested against his crotch. I was too horny to care about the damn laws and in a hushed voice told him, "Since you're here, you might as well make yourself useful. Take your clothes off and get that cock in my mouth."

He grinned mischievously as he quickly undressed. "But mom, what about your rules?" His cock was right in my face as he smiled down at me.

"Damn the rules, I need your cock in my mouth," I whispered. I tried not to laugh as I stuffed it into my mouth.

Ben remembered the phone in his hand and waved it front of my face. "Dad's on the phone."

"Mphnot mphnow." I didn't want to talk.

From the other side of the wall I heard, "Mommy? Is everything alright?"

"Mommy?" Ben whispered and covered his mouth to muffle his laugh. "Is that Pastor Rick?"

I ignored his question. "Yes little Ricky, everything is just fine. Mommy just has to take a phone call. Don't stop honey. You just keep fucking me darling, mommy is right here." Ben started to laugh again. He had no idea I played these kinds games with men and now wasn't the time to enlighten him.

"Mommy, is someone with you?"

I wasn't going to lie to him. "Yes little Ricky, Ben is here." I wasn't going to apologize either.

"Hello Pastor Rick, nice to see you... kind of," Ben laughed.

"Don't be dirty Benjamin."

"Sorry pastor."

There was no sense in whispering anymore. "Ricky, you just keep on fucking mommy while I talk to Ben. You know how much you like it when he's here with us." He didn't disagree with me.

I remembered the phone. "You talk to your father. I want your cock in my mouth and would you please play with my tits when you get a chance." I could be very demanding when I was horny.

"Yes mother." He laughed and then quickly stuffed his cock back into my mouth and grabbed my tits and began playing with my nipples. The only thing I cared about was the cock in my cunt and the cock in my mouth. I was a very happy girl now that I had both of my boys fucking me at the same time. Ben waved the phone in front of my face.

"Should I tell dad you'll call him back?"

I couldn't answer with my mouth full of cock and mumbled, "Mmahhuh."

"Dad, mom can't talk right now. She's sucking me off and Pastor Rick is fucking her. Do you want her to call you back when she's done?" My husband must have been talking because there was silence and then I heard my son say, "I know I'm not supposed to dad but mom said it was ok." Another long pause. "Love you too dad, bye." Ben spoke up a little louder. "Pastor, dad says to say hi and that you're invited to join us at our place after you're done fucking mom."

"That's very kind of him Benjamin," he said grunting low. "I'd like that very much if it's ok with your mother."

"Mumph fine," I managed to say around my son's cock.

"Ah mom, there's one other thing."

I wasn't in the mood to hear anything else and just kept right on sucking his cock and throwing my cunt back at the hard cock that was fucking me. I was close and from the way Pastor Rick was fucking me, I knew he was too. I didn't want any more distractions. I managed to pull Ben's cock out of my mouth long enough to say, "Little Ricky, mommy's so close. Your big hard cock is making me so hot. Fuck me hard now honey."

That's all Pastor Rick needed. "Oh god yes mommy. I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum in mommy's cunt!"

"This is so funny," Ben giggled. I bit down on his cock and gave him his last warning. "Ouch!" Ben cried out. "That hurt!"

"Cumming mommy!" Pastor Rick said. He was slamming his body against the wall and shoving his cock as violently as he could into me. Each time he rammed his cock into my cunt, Ben's cock was pushed deep down my throat. I started cumming and if my mouth hadn't been so full, I would have let out a scream loud enough to wake up the dead. It was a glorious feeling to be doubled fucked by my pastor and son at the same time.

"So good mommy," pastor shouted. "So fucking good to cum in mommy's cunt!" I could feel his semen filling my cunt and running down my legs. My hand went between my legs and I rubbed it all over my pussy and then my tits. It was a fantastic orgasm. I never wanted it to end.

When pastor's cock soften and then slip out of me, I quickly took my son's cock out of my mouth. "Ben, if you say another word, I won't suck or fuck you until you're eligible for social security. Understand?"

Ben knew I was serious but he still couldn't resist a smart remark. "I understand...mommy...but,"

"No buts and stop calling me mommy. Just be quiet until I'm finished." I pinched his nipple to show him I meant business.

"Ouch! That hurts mom!"

"Good!" With my pussy dripping pastor's fresh cum, I turned and put my face to the hole and took his soft cock in my mouth and then reached around and guided my son's cock into my freshly fucked cunt. I needed more cock and my son's was right there waiting for me. "My little Ricky fucked me so nice and filled me with so much cum. I'm so proud of you honey." As my son fucked me, I savored pastor's sticky cock and tasted a little of both of us. "Mommy loves how her little boy fucked her today." It was how we ended. I wasn't sure if pastor knew Ben was fucking me but I thought it was pretty obvious by the way my head was banging against the wall.

"Thank you mommy." It apparently didn't embarrass him that my son could hear every word he was saying. "I love my mommy so much for letting me fuck her again."

"And I loved fucking my big boy too." I could hear him putting his clothes back on. "You will be joining us later won't you pastor? I'd really like it if you did."

"I'd love to Mrs. Ross. I'll bring wine," he said slipping back into our more formal roles. "I hope to see you too Benjamin."

"I'll be there pastor." Ben wisely held back anymore laughter. He obviously thought it was a riot that his pastor got off pretending to be his mother's son while fucking her.

"See you soon pastor." I listened to him depart and as soon as I was sure he was gone, I glared over my shoulder at my son, and told him, "You are in such big trouble young man so don't you dare stop fucking me. Your mother is still very mad at you but I'm also still very horny and I need to cum again." I shouldn't have worried. Ben was as horny as I was and rewarded me by pounding my cunt with his fantastic cock and gave me a beautiful orgasm. I hung like a rag doll in his arms and let him fucked me from behind. After I recovered enough to talk, I told him, "You embarrassed Pastor Rick. Just because he likes pretending I'm his mother doesn't give you the right to laugh."

"It didn't sound like he was embarrassed mommy."

"Don't be smart young man." I heard him laugh but he was fucking me so nicely that I let it go this time.

"By the way mom, someone is here to see you. Someone I think you'll want to talk to."

"Not now," I said shaking my head. "All I want to hear is the sound of your cock slapping against my cunt Ben. I don't care if the Pope is out there waiting, don't you dare stop fucking me until you've cum in me!"

"Ok mom but I still think you're going to want to hear who's here." I was just about to say something when I heard my name being called.

"Hello Katharine."

"Katharine?" No one called me that but my... "Dad? Is that you?" What are you doing here?"

"I thought that would be quite obvious dear," my father smoothly said. He was in the booth Pastor Rick had just vacated. There was just a hint of excitement in his voice. I heard him drop some coins in the machine and a movie start.

I look at the hole. A very hard cock, about seven inches long was sticking through. I'd never seen my father's cock before but I could tell it was an older man's by the mix of gray hairs sprinkled in with darker pubic hair. "Dad, I thought you didn't approve of incest." My hand automatically went to his sixty two year-old cock and for the first time in my life, I held my father's cock! I thought I was going to cum from the excitement.

Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers