Woman of the Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
886 Followers

"I've had a change of heart," he huskily said and moved his cock along my hand.

"And so have I dear." My sixty year-old mother surprised me by parting the drapes and sticking her head into the booth. She was smiling like a Cheshire cat. "Hello Katherine." She leaned down and kissed my cheek. She was wearing something cashmere and her silver gray hair looked like it had been done by someone famous. "We don't mean to interrupt Katherine, but I must say it's nice to finally be able see my infamous daughter do what she is so famous for." She then kissed her grandson on the cheek and peered between the two of us. "Hello Benjamin, you look like your enjoying yourself. I assume your fucking your mother."

Ben grinned sheepishly at her and pulled back far enough to let his grandmother see how his cock was buried deep up my cunt. "Hi grandma and...yeah I am."

"How nice for you," she said as she caressed his muscular back. "I'm glad to see you take after your grandfather in the cock department Benjamin." The way she said cock almost made it sound elegant.

"Thanks grandma." He grinned foolishly at her and then unabashedly resumed fucking me. "I tried to tell mom you were here but she was...ah, busy."

"We heard." My dad laughed. "Your grandmother and I were listening right outside."

Mom smiled at me and said, "I take it that that wasn't the first time you've fucked your young pastor Katherine."

"No it wasn't mom." I wasn't ashamed of that. "I let him fuck me as often as he wants to and he often wants to." I couldn't help laugh. "He's a pretty horny for a man of the cloth."

"How lucky for him that he has you," she chuckled and then reached down between Ben's legs and fondled his balls. "And lucky for you too Benjamin. From what I understand, your mother has been letting you fuck her for some time now."

"Ah huh," Ben stupidly said. "But I don't usually get to do it in public places like this anymore grandma."

"Pity, I'm sure it's lots of fun."

"It really is grandma. I love fucking mom while she's giving blowjobs." I think my mother actually thought that was very funny.

I couldn't take it any longer and pulled away from Ben's cock and stood up laughing. "I've never had this much trouble getting laid before." I kissed my mother hello. "Mom, I'm really happy to see you and dad but what in the heck are you two doing here?"

As casually as if she was telling me about shopping for shoes, she said, "Your father has come for a blowjob from his famous daughter and now that I know my grandson is here, I guess I should tell you that I have every intention of fucking him and committing my first act of incest with him." She gave me a little knowing little smile. "Is that plain enough Katharine or do I need to be more graphic?"

I laughed. "No mom, that's pretty clear." I reached for my dad's cock again and wrapped my hand around it and began stroking him, just in case he changed his mind. "I thought you two were dead set against incest and having sex with me. What's going on? What made you change your mind?"

"We were against it dear, but as your father said, we've had a change of heart. We have that right don't we dear?"

"Of course you do mom." I felt a little uncomfortable standing there naked in front of her but had no intention of covering up. "But why here and why now?"

"We're here Katharine because I told your father he wasn't to come home until he'd gotten you to suck him off. He won't admit it but he's embarrassed that he's practically the only man in town that hasn't had the pleasure of one of your famous blowjobs."

I couldn't help laughing. "Dad, you know I've always wanted to suck your cock and would do it any place you wanted, but why here, why at Descents? I mean why not at your home or at mime? Let's face it mom, Descents is a dive and normally you and dad would no more come in here than you would dine at a place that advertised, 'Good Eats.'"

My father laughed and answered for both of them. "Because dear, I don't think I have friend or acquaintance that hasn't come in here for one of your blowjobs and I wanted to experience what they had. Your mother's right about me being embarrassed Katherine. I couldn't stand having to tell people that no, I haven't fucked my daughter or let her suck me off. You've made incest sound so normal to most people and they all just assumed that your mother and I were fucking you. We just couldn't stand it anymore." I heard him moan a little when I cupped his balls and fondled them. "I no longer want to be the only man in town that hasn't had the pleasure of cumming in your mouth. You are my daughter after all."

I giggled, delighted at the thought. "Well dad, I certainly can take care of that little problem for you." I gave his cock a quick lick and then squeezed him between my lips and held him. I had to ask. "But why the sudden change of heart? Why today?"

My mother's eyes were glued to what I was doing with my father. "You obviously didn't see us tonight but we were at your award ceremony and we heard all those important people say such wonderful things about you."

My dad sounded a little put out when he said, "It really made my blood boil to watch you suck off that toad of a governor Katherine. The man's a complete idiot and seeing you swallow his cum just made me so damn jealous."

My mother agreed with him. "He really is a very disagreeable man, we didn't vote for him of course, and I don't' know how you could actually suck his cock much less swallow his cum like you did but I supposed you had to for appearance sake." Doing the right thing and being seen at the right places had always been important to my parents. "As your father said, we have put ourselves into such an awkward position by having to admit to our friends that we aren't having sex with you. They all just assumed we taught you all these things. We want to change all of that Katharine. We want to show you we support your efforts to do away with all those silly incest laws and thought if we met you here, we could kill two birds with one stone, so to speak." She let out a nervous laugh. "When we saw your car out front and then saw Benjamin coming in, we thought it was a wonderful opportunity for both your father and me to rectify that. He could finally get his cock sucked by his daughter and I could fuck my handsome grandson and commit incest with him."

"I'm going to get to fuck you grandma?" Ben was obviously all for that.

"In a minute dear." She surprised him again when she held his cock and expertly masturbated him. "Just keep this marvelous cock of yours ready dear."

"Will do grandma."

"I think that's wonderful mom. I know Ben's always wanted to fuck you too." Daring to do something I've always wanted to do, I took her into my arms and kissed her. "I've always wanted to kiss you mom." When she didn't resist or pull away, my hands went to her breasts. I was surprised at how firm they still were. Her conical boobs are smaller than mine and for her age, they felt very compact and alive. I found her nipples through her bra and was thrilled when I felt them harden. "I've always loved your tits mom." I unbuttoned her very expensive sweater and caressed them over her bra.

Mom began to breath very heavy as I played with her tits. "I'm glad you think so dear." She hesitated a moment before bringing her hands to my naked tits and touching them. "You have such beautiful tits too Katherine. I wish mine had been as big when I was your age." She closed her eyes as we explored each other's bodies. "I've always wondered what it would feel like to touch you like this."

"I'm glad we're both finally finding out mom." My hands went to her round little butt and I pulled my pussy tight against hers and ground myself against her cunt. She pressed back against me and when I kissed her, she thrilled me when she opened her mouth and let me slip my tongue into her mouth. "I'm so glad you and dad are here."

"I am too Katharine." She returned my passionate kiss with a French kiss of her own. Our hands were all over each other now.

"You can kiss them if you want to mom." I knew she wanted to.

"I'd like that dear." She dipped her head to both of my excited nipples and sucked and kissed them for the first time. She was a little tentative at first but I could tell she was enjoying herself by the way she went hungrily from one nipple to the other. She had both of them very hard within seconds. Looking shyly up at me, she told me, "I've never been with a woman before but it's very enjoyable and easier than I thought it would be." She laughed at herself and then went right back to my tits and sucked on each of them again. "I think your father is going to like these too." She surprised me again when she held one of my nipples between her teeth and bit down hard enough to make me wince. "Mmm, that's fun too!"

Ben got another surprise when she leaned over his lap and took his cock into her mouth. "I've been thinking about doing this for a long time too, Benjamin. I hope you don't mind if I suck your cock."

"Hell no grandma, you can suck my cock anytime you want too!" Ben loved it.

"I was hoping you'd say that." Mom knelt on the dirty floor and like a two dollar whore, greedily took her grandson's cock into her mouth. She looked like she knew what she was doing and was really enjoying herself too. She sucked him for a few minutes before standing up and brushing off her knees. "Don't worry Benjamin; I'll be back for more of that beautiful cock."

"I hope so grandma." He fisted it and smiled at her. "I'll keep it hard for you."

She kissed his cheek and said to me, "I guess you could say we've been old fashion in our thinking but we're ready to change, aren't we John?"

"We certainly are Margaret." Dad reached through the hole and slipped his hand between my legs and explored my cunt. "Oh my, that is nice Katharine. I've wanted to touch you like this for a very long time." His thick middle finger found my wet slit and he worked it up inside of me. "What a wonderful cunt you have Katherine."

"Thanks dad, you can finger me anytime you want to. You know I've always wanted you to and I'll never say no to you." I moved my body up and down on his finger and let him finger fuck me.

"Well I'll never turn down the opportunity again dear." When he found my clit and rubbed it hard, I almost me wet myself.

"Oh my god dad, do that! Don't stop! You make me feel so good."

My mother's eyes sparkled as she watched with obvious approval. "Katharine, it's been difficult for us to understand your need to give all those blowjobs we hear about as well as the wild sex you obviously have with my grandson but when you got that wonderful award tonight and we heard how everyone from the mayor to the governor praised you for your charity work and how they support your efforts to repeal all those silly incest laws between adults, well, we just wanted to show you how proud we are of you and tell you we feel the same way." Before she resumed sucking Ben's cock, she said, "We're both envious of what you have with your son and we want to make up for lost time and show you that you're not the only one in the family that can enjoy incest."

"Mom, dad, this is all so wonderful. I'm so glad you both feel this way." I was still holding my dad's cock and masturbating him and now more than ever wanted to feel him in my mouth and taste his cum.

"It was mostly your mother's idea Katherine." He'd sounded a little put out; as if he regretted that it wasn't his idea. "But I agreed with her." He had every inch of his cock in my mouth now and I loved it.

"Yes you did dear, right after you saw her sucking off the governor," she chuckled. "It made him terribly jealous Katherine."

As Ben and I watched, she calmly took off her sweater and hung it next to my blouse. Her bra, skirt and panties quickly followed. She took Ben's hands and put them over her tits. "I'd like it if you played with my tits Benjamin." He of course did and I watched as she dreamily moved his hands all over her naked body. From the way Ben's cock was sticking straight up, it was obvious that he didn't minded that his grandmother's tits sagged a bit or that they weren't as firm as a young girl's. "This is fun Katherine and I can see why you enjoy it so much," she said as she sighed happily. "Touch me here now Benjamin." She guided his hand to her cunt. "Touch my pussy like you touch your mother's." Her gray pubic hair was sparse and it was easy to see Ben's finger disappear between her very moist cunt lips. She let out a little gasp when his finger went deep up her cunt. "Don't you dare stop doing that Benjamin. That feels marvelous." She swayed in his arms and if he hadn't been holding her up, I'm sure she would have fallen over. "Oh I could do this all day!" She giggled. She threw her arms upward and began undulating up and down on his finger like a stripper on a pole.

Gasping for a breath, she managed to say, "Your father and I thought it would be only fitting for us to come to the one place you seem to spend so much time at Katherine. A place you obviously feel very comfortable having sex at." When Ben shoved two more fingers up her middle-aged cunt, I thought she was going to faint. "Oh Benjamin, promise me you'll do that every time we fuck."

"I promise grandma," Ben huskily said as he frantically finger fucked her.

I couldn't have been more pleased or turned on. "Mom, I can't think of a better place for all of us to have sex for the first time."

"I'm glad you approve Katherine. I just hope my grandson feels the same way." She eased her cunt off of his finger and knelt in front of him and took his cock back into her mouth. "I've already grown very fond of your cock Benjamin." She certainly looked like she had. "I bet you never thought your old grandmother would never be sucking you off did you Benjamin?"

"Never grandma!" Ben laughed and sat back and let her do anything she wanted to do to him.

"I may not have sucked as many cocks as your mother or be as good at it as she is at it but I think I remember how it's done."

Dad chuckled. "You're a great cock sucker Margaret, don't' sell yourself short."

"Thank you John," she giggled. "I just hope I'm half as good as my daughter."

"You're great grandma, you really are." Ben groaned as she licked his cock and balls.

I was so happy; I thought I was going to cry. Not to be outdone by my mother, I put my dad's cock back into my mouth and lovingly resumed sucking him off. "Dad, you know how I've always wanted to do this and I've never made it a secret that I've always wanted to fuck you too." I licked his balls and long thick shaft and made love to every inch of his fantastic cock. I loved how soft his mature balls were. "Ever since I was...well you know dad, ever since I was old enough to know what fucking was. I'm just so glad it's finally happening."

"I am too, Katherine," he said as he pushed his cock in and out of my mouth. "I feel so foolish now for not letting you sooner. I never understood your desire for incest but I certainly I do now." He groaned and pushed his cock in and out of my mouth. "I just hope you'll forgive your mother and I for being so foolish and I hope you'll tell us that it's not too late to start."

"It's never too late for incest dad and there is nothing to forgive."

"Good," he said as he lustily fucked my face. I could hear him taking long deep breaths. "I really would like to fuck you Katherine. Your mother approves of course."

"I certainly do," mom laughed excitedly. "I want that more than anything Katherine dear. I want you and your father to experience what you and Ben have. I want you two to fuck as often as you want." She giggled and excitedly added, "As long as I can fuck my handsome grandson right beside you two."

"I'd like that mom and I bet Ben does too." I knew she would hate it but I pulled her away from Ben's cock and kissed her again. "I've always wanted to make love to you too mom, if you want to." I had a feeling she did.

"Damn right she does," my dad laughed. "It's all she's been talking about, fucking Ben and fucking you. She sounds like a regular lezzy sometimes."

"You hush over there John," she laughed. "I'm not a lesbian; I just want to make love with my daughter."

My dad couldn't resist more teasing. "You should hear her go on about wanting to lick your cunt and have you lick hers."

"Dad, stop, you're embarrassing mom.

"It's just that I've never been with a woman before Katherine but I think I'd like to try pussy licking with you."

"I can't wait mom." I gave her naked body a big hug and sensed she wouldn't mind if I talked dirty to her. "I'd love to lick your cunt and have you cum all over my face."

"Deal," she said pulling my face to hers and kissing me. "I want to lick your cunt right after your father has fucked you!" She gave me a dirty laugh and said, "I've always wanted to do something nasty like that."

"My god Margaret, you sound like some kind of whore."

"I don't know what kind of whore I sound like John but I know I've never been more turned on in my life." She looked at me and wistfully asked, "Is this how it is for you too Katharine? Do you feel like this when you fuck your son or when you're in here sucking strange men's cocks or fucking your pastor?"

"Every time mom."

"Then I don't blame you for doing what you do. I may try it myself. This is marvelous." She giggled and threw herself into my arms and kissed me. "I've never been so turned on or felt so hot in my life Katharine. I envy you for that and now I can't wait to watch your father fuck you and then lick your cunt."

"Me either mom."

"I've talked to your husband about this of course," my dad said. "He was as excited as we were but he made me promise not to fuck you until we all got back to your place tonight. I understand your going to have a houseful of friends over and Ray thought it would be fun if I fucked you in front of all of them. How does that sound?"

I almost came thinking about how exciting it would be to finally fuck him. "I think that's a wonderful idea dad. You know how important incest is to me and to be able to fuck you with all my friends watching is going to be so exciting."

"In the mean time," he laughed. "How about knocking off all this talk and give your old dad the blowjob he's been dreaming of."

"I'd be honored dad." I licked at his wrinkled balls and then his tight shaft and made sure every inch of his cock had been kissed and sucked and licked before I concentrated on the sensitive head. Once in my mouth, his cock swelled and filled it. I heard him groan as I took him deep and then again when I sucked just the head. I reached though and held his balls and was soon rewarded with the first of many loads of cum from my father's cock. He tasted delicious!

"Oh damn Katharine, if I'd only known!" He pumped squirt after squirt of cum into my waiting mouth.

My mother was so turned on watching me suck dad off that she grabbed her grandson. "If no one minds, I'm going to get a jump start on our party and fuck my grandson right now...if he doesn't mind."

Ben quickly helped her onto his lap. "I wouldn't mind grandma. I've always wanted to fuck you."

"You're a good boy Ben," she giggled. "Now put that marvelous cock in my pussy and fuck me and show me what I've been missing all these years." She spread her legs and gracefully lowered her cunt down over his cock. "Oh my, you're so big and hard Benjamin. I'd almost forgotten how hard a young man's cock was! No offense dear," she said to her husband.

"None taken," my dad grunted as filled my mouth with cock and cum. He jokingly said, "Remind me to tell you how tight your daughter's pussy is compared to yours after I fuck her."

Ben nobly came to his grandmother's defense. "Wow grandma, I can't believe how tight your pussy is or what a hot fuck you are!"

Biskit
Biskit
886 Followers