Woman of the Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for lying for me Benjamin. Did you hear that John. My grandson thinks I have a nice pussy and that I'm a hot fuck." She laughed and hugged him. "I may be old but I still love fucking and I especially love fucking my grandson." She bounced her frail body up and down on Ben's cock and rode him like she was on a stallion. She must have forgotten where she was because when she came, she let out a loud scream. "Oh fuck! I love incest!"

"Far out grandma," Ben said as he drove his cock into her cunt and filled her with his cream.

I was far too busy sucking my dad off to appreciate how much fun mom and Ben were having.

"I can't believe I've been missing out on your fantastic mouth Katharine. It feels like I have a velvet glove around my cock."

"If you think my mouth is soft, just wait until you feel my pussy dad." I had to swallow twice to get him all down.

"Your mother and I have every intention of keeping your pussy very busy from now on."

"I'm going to make sure you do dad!" When he was done cumming, I sat back and smiled at the hole where his marvelous cock had just been.

His hand came through the wall. "I understand this is customary." It was a hundred dollar bill.

"Dad, I'm your daughter. I'm not a whore. You don't have to pay me." I giggled, and told him, "You get freebies."

"I want to Katharine. My friends say it's the best part of getting a blowjob from you."

I laughed. "Well if you insist." I spread my legs for him.

"I insist." He parted my lips and tucked the bill deep up my cunt. "What a fantastic cunt my little girl has!"

"Thank you daddy and from now on, you can put anything you want up there."

"It will be my cock next time Katharine."

"It better be daddy!" I couldn't wait to fuck him.

THE END