Woman of Tissue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabine felt herself deflate. The passionate feeling went away, neither satisfied nor agitated, its weight collapsing into apathy. Her nails went from red to pink to gloomy grey. She watched him tear up, half-convinced that her life was fiction and that she'd been demoted to the role of a side character in one of the books she skimmed in high school English. She remembered the time she spotted Oona and him smoking together. They sat underneath an acacia tree. Sabine froze in place, forgetting where she'd been headed as she watched Oona throw her head back. The trill of Oona's laughter filled the air. Sabine's heart fell into her cunt, beating like mad.

Dave wouldn't stop talking. His temp sped up each time his words toppled over his labored breaths. "I tried following her—ah—but she wouldn't have it. And I—ah—couldn't have her, so I went to you instead because you worked for her. And then I fell in love with you both. I just want you to know that you don't have to do what you do."

"Why do you care?"

"Because I like being the only one. I just want to see her one more time."

He started crying. His tears were so large that she felt as though she could hear them splashing onto the concrete floor.

Sabine went into her apartment and phoned Plaisir's business office. She told herself she was doing a favor for Dave when all she really wanted was an excuse to be stress-fucked by the bustiest woman she knew. The thought of him taking Oona from behind, drowning in her supple flesh, made her fingers tremble against the rotary dial. Oona picked up on the second ring. She sighed when Oona spoke. Just the sound of Oona's breath made Sabine's body throb. Sabine half-explained what happened in the stairwell, giving Oona her address twice before hanging up.

Sabine let Dave sit in her living room. She pushed him to the couch and kissed him with her eyes closed, licking his tears away and imagining his lips were Oona's. He kissed back. Time went faster when Sabine had someone to play with her body. She told him he wasn't allowed to go lower than her waist. He pulled up her shirt, rubbing his face against the taught plane of her stomach. Someone in the next apartment over started playing opera music.

"How cute," said a woman's voice.

Oona strolled in without knocking. She wore a mink coat, black heels. She gave Sabine a coy smile, explaining that the concierge had tried to get her number on the way to the elevator, slowing her down.

"I'm sorry about that, darling," Sabine said. She rushed to Oona, smoothing down her clothes. "Lemme take your coat. You must be boiling underneath that thing."

"Not yet," Oona said. She turned to Dave. "We need to address this first. Look Dave, I don't love you. We only agreed to sex, nothing else. I've said it a million times."

"Who do you love, then?" Dave said.

"I already told you. Women."

"But who, Ooey?"

"I dunno. Sabine. Some girls from the club. That's right. Sabine's been with me longer than you have. And stop calling me that."

"Oona!" Sabine felt her body grow numb. "What the hell are you doing? Stop! It's not like that. We don't live together or anything."

"I just want to be with you one more time," Dave said. "Just once more and then I swear I'll go away forever. Have you ever heard of The Flea? The John Donne poem?"

Ooba rolled her eyes. "Oh, stop it with the soppy poetry, Dave. I don't care."

"Fine then." He smiled. "I guess we'll just have to make use of your sweet little whore then."

Dave grabbed ahold of Sabine's chemise and pulled. All of the buttons came undone at once. Sabine squealed. He grabbed at her underclothes, threatening to distend the delicate fabric so that she had no choice but to take them off. He forced her face-down into the carpet, keeping her in place with his foot. She heard him unzip his pants. She glanced back and saw that he was naked from the waist down, his firmed cock staring back at her. He counted out a thick stack of bills in his hand. Though she didn't want him, she yearned for his body.

"Will this do?" he said. He dropped the money on top of her.

Sabine was about to say no, that he should spend his money on a new brain, when Oona took off her coat and revealed that she had on nothing underneath. Sabine's heart beat like the wings of a humming bird. His cock pried deep into her sphincter. She moaned for him to go harder, faster, her eyes transfixed on the button-sized nipples of Oona's large breasts. She remembered an old teacher from Plaisir, a retired whore who'd trained her with butt-plugs. She told her that men preferred tight little things tucked in bigger things, then ordered her to spread her cheeks.

Sabine brayed like a dependable beast in heat. Each time he came, smacking her ass as she bucked up against her, she moaned like a dependable beast in heat. Oona was lying down on the floor next to them, massaging her clit with her fingers. He finished and pushed her to the floor.

"Oh gosh, baby," Oona said. She peeled back the two halves of Sabine's ass. "I missed you."

"Me t—"

Slowly, like a baby kitten with milk, Oona lapped up what Dave had left inside the brown bud of her little love.

"See, Ooey?" Dave said. He was sitting on an easy chair, lighting up a cigarette. "I still got to have you indirectly."

Sabine's moans filled the room.

12