Woman on Fire

Story Info
When she's fired up, she does what she must.
3.7k words
4.27
64.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers

Jamie was on fire. She'd worn a low-cut top and tight jeans to the party, knowing that every time she bent over, someone behind her would be checking out her ass and someone in front of her would be looking down her shirt. Knowing that both men and women were looking, wanted to see more and wanted to touch what they could see always made her incredibly horny. When they left, she was ready to fuck Mark right in the parking lot, but he convinced her they could wait until they got home. She needed something immediately, though, and he had no complaints when she pulled out his cock as he pulled out of the lot. As Mark directed the car toward home, Jamie lowered her head into his lap and wrapped her lips around his tool. It hadn't been fully hard when she'd pulled it out, but had been growing steadily since she'd started opening his jeans. By the time her warm mouth had fully enveloped it and her soft lips had made a few passes up and down, he was rock hard. He focused as much as he could on driving while enjoying Jamie's typically outstanding blowjob.

Holding the base of Mark's cock in her hand, Jamie bobbed her head up and down, sliding her lips over his rigid shaft while inhaling his musk through her nose. She pumped the base a bit as she sucked before sliding her hand down to cup his balls. She had no idea how close to home they were as she concentrated on the stiff piece of meat between her lips and the two sensitive orbs in her hand. Mark loved it when she toyed with his balls, whether while sucking him off, jerking him off or during sex, so she'd become quite good at doing it the way he liked it best. He tried valiantly to keep his eyes on the road, knowing they weren't that far from home but feeling her easily drawing an orgasm out of him.

He breathed a sigh of relief as he turned onto their street and into their short driveway. He put the car in park, turned it off and reclined his seat, watching Jamie in the dim glow cast by their front porch light. Now he could really enjoy her talents, so he pushed his jeans down slightly, freeing his balls. Jamie knew him well enough to know what that meant, so she slipped his shaft from her mouth and gently stroked it while her soft tongue explored his balls. Mark moaned his approval and slipped a hand under her to fondle her breast.

Mark and Jamie's neighbor, Bob, from across the street, had been about to close his front shade and head up to bed when he saw their car pull into their driveway. He waited in the dark by the window, hoping to catch a glimpse of Jamie on her way into the house. Bob generally took any opportunity to ogle Jamie because she was usually wearing something tight or skimpy that showed off either her big boobs or her perfect ass or both. He was surprised when no one got out of the car and wondered what was going on, but, having nothing better to do, he stayed by the window and waited.

With more space to work, Jamie went back to sucking Mark's throbbing tool while fondling his balls with one hand and stroking the base of his cock with the other. She could feel his cock beginning to swell as he started pushing up, forcing it deeper into her hot and talented mouth. Jamie knew it wouldn't be long now; it wouldn't be long before he spewed into her mouth and it wouldn't be long before they were inside and she was getting her needs taken care of. She bobbed her head faster while stroking him harder, hearing his moans getting louder and more insistent. Finally, she felt his big tool jerk in both her hand and her mouth and felt a blast of hot semen hit the back of her throat. She greedily swallowed his seed while continuing to suck and pump him until he relaxed back onto the seat completely spent.

Bob was still standing in the window trying to figure out where the driver of the car had gone when he saw two heads suddenly appear. As Mark got out of the car fixing his jeans, Bob realized what had been going on. His cock suddenly stiffened, not from seeing Jamie in her low-cut blouse and tight jeans, but from the realization that she'd just blown Mark practically within his view. Even as they disappeared into their front door, Bob still stood at the window picturing Jamie's pretty face bobbing up and down on a stiff cock. He wished he'd been able to sneak over and peek in the car window, but realized that he'd have to rely on his imagination.

Jamie didn't even want to wait to get to the bedroom; she grabbed Mark and dragged him into the living room right inside the front door. He helped her peel her blouse over her head, revealing a low-cut white bra barely containing her succulent tits. Mark kissed her neck as he massaged her tits, feeling her large, hard nipples pressing through the fabric of the bra. Jamie unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, then shimmied them over her hips and let them drop to her ankles. She stepped out of them as Mark stepped back to admire her in the matching white bra and thong set. She did a slow spin for him, showing him how fine her ass looked with her cheeks split by the thong, then she pressed herself against him again as his hands kneaded her bare cheeks.

It was at that inopportune moment that Mark's beeper went off.

As a volunteer fireman, Mark knew (and Jamie respected) that there was no excuse for any delay in responding to a fire call. They both let out disappointed groans, but Mark tore himself away and headed quickly for the door. Jamie went to the front door with him and gave him a passionate kiss to send him on his way, as encouragement to hurry back home where she'd be waiting up for him. Who knew, she pondered, slowly closing the door, maybe it was a false alarm and he'd be back quickly.

Meanwhile, across the street, Bob couldn't believe his good luck and was glad he had lingered at the window. He was surprised when the front door opened again so quickly and even more surprised to see Jamie standing there in her white lingerie. He was quickly sporting wood again and debated wanking off right away until he saw Mark take off with his blue dashboard light flashing. The wheels were definitely turning in Bob's cranium as he pieced together what had happened. Bob also considered that if Jamie had blown Mark in the car but hadn't even completely undressed before he got called away, she had probably been left unsatisfied. He thought the odds were probably pretty good that, although she would probably still want Mark to satisfy her when he got home, she might not be able to wait that long and might be tempted to give herself a little treat to tide her over. This all went through Bob's head in a matter of seconds and he was quickly out his side door and slipping across the street.

He started by ducking into the bushes around their living room window. The drapes had been pulled closed somewhat haphazardly, so there were several large gaps to peep through. He wasn't disappointed as he saw Jamie, still wearing only her bra and panties, sitting on the couch with her tits in her hands.

Jamie had leaned against the door for a few minutes, both proud of her boyfriend and disappointed by her situation. When she realized that she'd been fondling her large tits through her bra as she stood there, she decided that she needed to at least take the edge off while she was waiting for him. With her tits still in her hands, she went back into the living room and sat on the couch. She had an itch in her sopping pussy that needed scratching, but she'd get there; she didn't want to rush this, she'd been anticipating it practically all night. She fondled her tits through her bra, brushing her thumbs over her protruding nipples until she finally pulled the top of the cups down just far enough to expose her nipples. She gently pulled and twisted her now exposed nipples then cupped her breasts and pushed them up, sticking her tongue out to lick them. The contact of her tongue sent a surge through her, making her pussy feel even wetter, so she popped the front clasp of her bra open to fully expose her tits and allow her better access.

With her bra hanging open, she caressed the sensitive undersides of her large breasts before bringing her palms up to brush over her nipples. She ran her hands in a circular motion over her nipples before, again, pushing her tits up and licking and sucking her hard nipples. That ended up being too much for her, so she dropped her tits, threw her head back against the couch and pushed her hands between her legs. With one hand, she pulled her panties aside while the other immediately started rubbing her smooth lips. She jammed two of her fingers easily into her slick channel and started humping against them as she pumped them in and out. Still holding her panties aside with the other hand, she used one finger on her clit until she decided to just make things easier. Pulling her slick fingers free, she grabbed her panties at both hips and pushed them down her legs, letting them drop on the coffee table where she then propped her legs, spreading them apart.

Outside the window, Bob could no longer resist whipping out his rigid tool in the cool night air. He was seeing Jamie not only practically naked, but fully aroused and masturbating as well. He took in every inch of her body, from her pretty face framed by her brown hair, down to her perfect breasts with their large pink aureoles and hard nipples, over her flat stomach and finally to her pussy. She maintained a well-groomed and shaped patch of hair above her pussy that looked purely ornamental, but everything from just above her pussy on down was shaved smooth and was currently slick with her juices. Bob wrapped his fist around his cock and stroked it, the precum already leaking over his fingers.

Jamie embedded her two fingers back into her pussy and was quickly pumping them in and out while her now available other hand was rubbing her clit. Bob also noticed that with her hands jammed between her legs, her arms were squeezing her large tits together and pushing them out. He wished he had his camcorder in his hand rather than his tool. Jamie was working her hips, pushing up against her hands as they took care of her. The color was quickly rising in her cheeks as she worked herself toward an intense and long anticipated orgasm. Bob was right there with her, stroking his meat and preparing to leave a stain on the siding below the window.

As Jamie's orgasm built up more and more, she was raising her ass up off the couch as her body tensed up in anticipation. She was moving faster and faster, the slurping noises of her wet pussy practically loud enough to be heard by Bob, who was on the verge of cumming himself. As he watched her fingers sliding in and out of her pussy, her other hand moving in a circular motion at the top of her pussy, her big tits bouncing, her perfect ass coming up off the couch and the look of raw lust on her pretty face, Bob's fist moved faster and faster until he exploded in a stream of cum against the side of the house. He had to bite back a groan of pleasure that wanted to escape like a primal scream into the silence of the night.

As he was catching his breath and still holding his tool, Bob continued watching Jamie as she got closer and closer to her own orgasm. She was like a woman possessed, humping against her fingers with single-minded determination. Finally, she was rewarded as her orgasm washed over her like a wave of pure pleasure. Bob actually did hear her cry of relief as he watched her seeming to convulse her way through her climax. Not only was her orgasm intense, it seemed to go on and on, leaving her lightheaded and weak, with colors appearing before her eyes. She collapsed back onto the couch, her hands unconsciously going to her mouth so she could lick her fingers.

Jamie didn't hear the approaching car, but Bob did. He knew he couldn't escape the bushes unseen, so he just ducked down as Mark pulled into the driveway. It was dark enough that he was safe even as Mark jogged up the steps and threw open the front door. He could hear Mark saying "False alarm..." before the door closed again. He'd been startled enough by Mark's arrival to consider taking off, but now that Mark was inside without having seen him, he was going to stay put in case there was more action. He was not disappointed.

Jamie was too weak to react very much to Mark's arrival. His explanation trailed off as he saw her in the living room, her naked body fully exposed and clearly recently satisfied by her own hands. He smiled as he took off his jacket and cast it aside, moving over to where she still sat on the couch. He could smell the aroma of her sex permeating the room, but even stronger as he approached her. Dropping to his knees, he moved one of her legs onto the couch and left the other propped on the coffee table, leaving her legs spread wide and her pussy exposed. Leaning down, he started lapping up the juices she had spread all over her lips and inner thighs. Jamie responded immediately by moaning and grabbing his head.

From his hiding spot outside, Bob was still afforded a very good view of Jamie's pussy as Mark licked it. He'd just cum, but he could feel his still exposed cock already reacting to this new scene.

Mark worked his way from the outside in. He slurped up the outermost juices, working his way closer and closer to Jamie's pussy. She'd really made a mess of herself, but he didn't mind cleaning up after her. By the time he made it in to her slit, a fresh flow of juices was collecting between her shaved lips. Mark slurped up the fresh juices which resulted in another moan out of Jamie. Moving his tongue action upward, he found her engorged clit and traced circles around it while plunging his thick index finger into her pussy. Jamie had recovered enough by this point that she was moving her hips in rhythm with Mark's licking and finger pumping. Still holding him by the head, she was moaning louder as he brought her toward another climax.

Bob's cock was quickly recovering, as well, as he watched Jamie getting worked up all over again. Porno was one thing, but watching two people you knew getting it on, particularly when one of them was a total hottie, was way more intensely arousing. He pushed his jeans down further and massaged his balls with one hand while slowly stroking his growing cock with the other. He knew this wouldn't be the only time he was jerking off to this scene.

Mark's cock was raging inside his jeans, but he knew it wouldn't take much before Jamie came again, and that would only increase the pleasurable feeling of her pussy once he slipped into it. He slurped and sucked her hard clit while pumping her pussy and she responded by pushing her wet pussy harder against his face while her ass came up off the couch. Her big tits were bouncing on her chest as she bounced on the couch, making Bob even more aroused. His view of her pussy was mostly blocked now by Mark's head, but he could still admire the jiggle of her tits and the size and color of her aureoles and nipples. His hips were moving much like hers as he fucked his hand.

Finally, with a loud cry, Jamie shoved her pussy hard against Mark's face and went rigid before shuddering as her orgasm coursed through her and settling back on the couch. He straightened up, still on his knees, and leaned over to kiss her while fondling her big tits. Outside, Bob slowed down as he watched to see what would happen next. While Jamie was tasting herself on Mark's lips and tongue, her hands were at work on opening his jeans and releasing the monster trapped inside. Mark moved back slightly and took over, working his jeans and boxers down and allowing his rigid cock to pop out. Even Bob was impressed by the size of Mark's tool as he took it in his hand and stroked it a couple of times before guiding it between Jamie's lips. She was looking down at it with a smile on her face and when Mark pushed so that it slid into her, the smile was replaced by a look of overwhelming pleasure. Bob was still able to see pretty clearly as Mark slid his tool back out, now shiny with lubricating fluids. His gaze was focused between Jamie's legs, watching her smooth lips pulling out as Mark pulled out and tucking back in as he penetrated her again. He started stroking his cock again slowly, entranced by what he was seeing.

Mark was way beyond worked up. He'd been checking out Jamie's tits and ass all night along with everyone else at the party and her outstanding blowjob had only fanned the flames of his desire. Once he'd slipped in and out of her a few times, he started fucking her good and hard. He grabbed both of her legs and pushed her knees toward her tits as she leaned back against the couch. From Bob's perspective, he could now see the nice, round curve of Jamie's ass, her smooth, puffy lips and Mark's tool sliding in and out of her. He continued to stroke himself more slowly while fondling his balls rather than trying to match Mark's pace as he fucked Jamie harder and faster. Jamie's tits were bouncing against her upper thighs as Mark's hips slammed against her ass cheeks, causing them to jiggle as well.

As Mark's orgasm began to build, he debated about where he wanted to cum – her pussy, her belly, her tits, her face, or her mouth. Decisions, decisions, he thought, continuing to slide his rock-hard tool in and out of the snug, slippery depths of her fine pussy. Before he was ready to cum, he decided to fuck her tits for a while at least. He pulled out of her pussy, his cock bouncing up, dropped her legs and climbed up onto the couch to straddle her ribs. By the time he'd laid his cock between her succulent globes, she had her hands on them and immediately squeezed them together. Mark held onto the back of the couch as he fucked the soft flesh, feeling that orgasm continuing to come on.

Seeing Jamie squeezing her tits around Mark's big cock, Bob started working his cock a little bit faster. This was above and beyond anything he had hoped to see when he'd first entered the bushes. She was opening her mouth to accept the head of Mark's cock each time it appeared from between her tits, further stimulating him. With her feet planted on the floor, she had her legs spread wide giving Bob an unobstructed view of her pussy once again. His gazed alternated from her smooth pussy topped with its ornamental fur, recently vacated by a large, stiff cock, and her tits and pretty face, currently both occupied by the same cock. He'd watched porn that wasn't this hot and could feel his second orgasm making its arrival.

Jamie knew just what to do to make Mark feel the most pleasure. Between the soft flesh of her tits and her soft, wet tongue touching the underside of his cockhead, he knew he wouldn't be good for much longer. He felt his orgasm continue to build as his cock began to swell between her tits. He continued to thrust as he came right up to the edge and when her tongue touched his cock again, that was it; he began cumming, his first shot of jizz landing right inside her open mouth. As soon as Jamie felt Mark's cock twitch and felt a rope of cum on her tongue, she let go of her tits and grasped his cock in both hands. Closing her eyes, she aimed his cock and pumped it, directing the remaining streams of milky cum onto her face.

Seeing Mark's spoo landing all over Jamie's pretty face was all Bob could take; he had to support himself on the window ledge as his knees tried to give out while he shot his second load onto the side of their house. He continued to watch as Jamie took Mark's spent cock into her mouth and sucked it briefly before removing it and replacing it with her fingers as she cleaned the cum off her face. Mark dropped to the couch beside her, his shrinking cock lying against his leg, and helped Jamie clean the cum off her face with his own fingers and similarly feeding it to her.

Bob didn't leave the bushes until Jamie and Mark had recovered, gathered their things, shut off the lights and left the room. He moved around the house in the dark, trying to find where they went in case there was more to see. He did manage to see them naked a few more times through the bedroom and bathroom windows, but there was no more sex that night. He resolved to himself, though, that he would capture some of that hot, wild sex on video no matter how long or how many visits it took Once their lights were all out, he slipped back over to his own house and was quickly asleep with visions of Jamie in his head.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers