Woman Power Ch. 02

Story Info
Strong women and weak men.
15.1k words
3.96
27.7k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zangs101
zangs101
12 Followers

The following are the concluding paragraphs of Part 1......

It was Jessica's first real "lesbian" encounter as an adult, her previous experiences with other chicks having been limited to her high school days and the occasional drunken "female fuck" with a college friend after a night of hitting the bars.

And to call it exquisite was a bit of an understatement, but it would certainly do. After Jessica got into Trina's huge bed, Trina gently lay on top of her and allowed their breasts to "kiss" as she called it, while the women's mouths seemed to seek and find one another in a way that felt completely natural.

Even that she was able to let things go this far, and even with having said all those nasty things about Robby, Jessica still had to wrestle a bit with some guilt as she eagerly responded to Trina's kisses. But it was a guilt that was perhaps every bit as weak as men themselves were, for it lasted a few seconds and then was as gone as the penis was from Trina's bed.

"Penisless lovemaking!" whispered Trina when she began to slowly hump Jessica, pubis against pubis. "There's nothing like penisless sex!"

That was, in fact, the biggest difference here, thought Jessica, who found herself becoming even more aroused when Trina put it into words like that. The penis wasn't here. But it also wasn't needed! Jessica could tell right away that she didn't even miss that thing probing for entry down there. When she thought about it further, the mere thought of an erect cock trying to work its way into a woman's vagina seemed so much like a violation of a woman than it did anything else. That was yet another brand new concept for Jessica, but the night had been filled with those and one more sure wasn't going to bother her any. In the oddest way, it felt almost therapeutic to look at penetration by the penis in this completely new light, not that most men would have gone along with such an idea.

During lovemaking, one doesn't need to stop and think about how rational or otherwise any given thought might be. The passion of the moment is all that matters, and this was why Jessica, who was still every bit as married as she'd been for the past seventeen months, was able to totally get off on the idea of a penis being more of an "intrusion" during sex than anything else. A selfish extension of the selfish male, interested only in shooting its white, gooey load.

But that couldn't happen if women eliminated the penis from sex. Left it completely out! Gave it the finger, so to speak, and told it to get lost. That they didn't require it. That they didn't want it.

Jessica was in rhythm with Trina as the two of them did what amounted to "fucking" without a cock. But to Jessica's growing delight, she was realizing that a woman didn't have to have a cock in her to really enjoy sex! She couldn't believe that she'd never known this before, as it was always one of those things she had more or less taken for granted. A woman got laid by a man, and it was done by his cock going up her cunt. Beyond these basics, Jessica had never gone any further in thinking about it. The encounters with other females in her past had never included any specific reference to the absence of the penis itself, but once this had been put into her mind, Jessica couldn't stop thinking about how incredibly exciting "penisless sex" was, or how totally erotic the very expression sounded to her! Penisless sex!

The words kept right on going through Jessica's mind as she and Trina bumped and ground themselves against each other faster and faster, their female groins not missing the cock for a second. Their pussies shared some very woman-to-woman "kisses" that were by themselves so breathtakingly beautiful and feminine that both Jessica and Trina, at the moment when they sailed over the edge together, literally didn't see any need for men at all when it came to having good sex.

For Jessica especially, it was a very special night. She now knew, with a clarity that was so startling that it was almost scary, that except for their sperm when a couple wanted children, there was absolutely no need for men in the bedroom at all. It was, of course, a concept which could take a "typical married woman" like Jessica by storm. Certainly it would require some thought on her part as she tried to adjust to having discovered this incredible fact. At the very least it was true enough for her. This one night with Trina wound up being a hundred times more fulfilling sexually for her than anything with either Robby or any other "mere man" had ever been. And Jessica couldn't even help thinking of guys this was after that - as "mere" men. Her thinking was undergoing a radical change, a fact she was well aware of as she and Trina fell asleep naked a while after making love to one another.

Jessica would not be the same woman at all that she'd been when she left for the mall the night before when she got home the next day. That Jessica - the old one - was gone for good and she knew this. But she also knew that it felt like the right thing for her, whatever might happen next.

She hadn't known what she was going to do about being married to a guy like Robby. Well now, perhaps a solution was on its way. One which had been started in Trina's living room, moved to her shower, and finally to her bedroom. A solution that Jessica, as she drifted off to sleep next to a woman for the first time since she was going to college, had a funny feeling would end up being every bit as "penisless" as this entire visit with Trina had been.

End of Part One

Begin Part Two

While Robby did in fact do a bit of complaining when his wife telephoned to inform him that her trip to the mall had been so sidetracked that she was too drunk to drive home, he was actually happy about it in another way.

Jessica wouldn't be home until tomorrow. This meant that he had the rest of the evening to enjoy his own secret little diversion. One that no guy, particularly a married one, would ever care to have anyone discover.

Robby loved to "try on" his wife's underwear when she wasn't home.

Not that this was anything new with him. Wearing panties, or even bras for that matter. Putting his own wife's underthings on had, of course, been going a step further than back when Robby had first begun to like women's underwear.

He had discovered his fascination for this when he was an eighth grader and lucky enough to be the only boy in a family of three kids. Whe he was twelve, Robby's sisters were fourteen and ten years old respectively. One afternoon, during an extra intense case of the young, preteen hornies, he had just happened to spot a pair of his little sister JoAnne's underpants in a basket of clean laundry their mother had dropped off in the upstairs hallway. The kids were then expected to sort through the basket and put their own things away, for they had to learn that they didn't have maid service.

So a basket of clothes in the hallway was nothing new, but by the merest chance, Robby was good and horny on this particular day when he was passing that basket on his way to his room.

There, right on top, had been a pair of JoAnne's little-girl floral-print cotton underwear, and the very moment her brother's eyes rested on them, his already semi-erect penis grew into an instant "boner". Just at the sight of a pair of "girls underwear" in that laundry basket. Even at his age the thought crossed his mind that his own weenie "wanted to see them closer". That was how it felt to Robby when his little twelve year old penis had become hard so quickly. As if it was more than a little interested in finding itself nestled inside undies with flowers on them for a change.

He was, unfortunately, too young at the time to appreciate all the complex implications involved. But that didn't prevent this twelve year old from scooping those panties out of the load of freshly-washed laundry as he was walking by. Even that bold act, however, had him looking around guiltily, as if the moment he dared to take a pair of girls' underwear out of that basket the entire family would suddenly appear out of nowhere, just in time to catch him doing something that no boy should even think of doing.

This didn't happen, of course, for Robby's sisters weren't even home at the time, and his mom, the only one other than himself who was home, was chatting on the telephone downstairs in the kitchen. And minutes after having happened to see those flowered panties in that basket, Robby was standing before the mirror in his bedroom, wearing them.

I'm wearing JoAnne's underwear! That was Robby's first thought, and it was quickly followed by a second one. That he never knew a guy could have a hard-on that actually ached because it was so hard. It gave a brand new definition to the term boner all right. The moment he had gotten into those pretty panties and pulled them up, feeling their snugness as they covered things they weren't even designed to, Robby's penis had stood up stiffer and straighter than it ever had before. That thought came back to him again as he looked at himself in flowered panties for the first time - his own penis actually felt as if it was liking this every bit as much as he was.

That first try-on had been kept very short, for poor Robby's mind had gone into overdrive at his having done a thing like putting on a pair of his sister's underwear. It was so unmanly, and nobody would ever have had to tell Robby a thing like this, for he knew it very well indeed.

But it was this very fact which ended up making the experience so exciting for him. Alone, in private, he could, if he chose to, stop worrying about things like manliness and all that crap, at least for a little while.

People become so involved with thinking of kids as kids that they often can't even see that there is so much more to a kid of twelve than softball, video games and schoolwork. There truly was so much more. Even a twelve year old is also a human being with the same, if less mature, emotions that any adult might have.

And a boy of twelve, on the threshold of his teenage years, just might find that a little break from "having to be a man" all the time could be a wonderful experience. Robby certainly had, and after that first "encounter" with a pair of girls' underwear, he was "hooked" so to speak.

He spent the rest of the time he lived at home regularly wearing the bras and panties of both his sisters. And wasn't that an exciting moment - when Robby put on a bra for the first time!

There probably wouldn't be a girl anywhere who could understand that her own brother could feel jealous of her need to wear a bra, but that was how Robby felt when he finally got the nerve to try one of those on. Jealous. Girls were so lucky that they got to put bras on as they got dressed, and his young boy's mind had a real difficult time wondering how any girl could put clothes on at all without thinking about how sexy just being a girl was.

As far as Robby ever knew, neither his younger sister JoAnne nor his older one Christine had the slightest idea that their only brother - the only one of the three of them who was "different" - had their underwear drawers open almost weekly for quite some time, or that although he would stop doing it from time to time, he always went back sooner or later.

And Robby wasn't without some guilt over doing this. Literally invading the privacy of Christine and JoAnne. He loved both of his sisters dearly, and his greatest fear about either of them finding out that he was going into their bedrooms to "borrow" bras and panties on a regular basis had less to do with them knowing he did this than with how they might feel about him sneaking behind their backs like he was.

Robby hated having to do it that way. One of his greatest wishes, in fact, was that a guy could just "ask his sister" for permission to occasionally wear her bras and panties, the very same way he might ask to borrow a book or anything else. But a guy just couldn't do a thing like that. The expression he'd probably see on the girl's face as he asked her this was more than enough to squash any foolish ideas of asking Christine or JoAnne a question like that. What they thought of him meant far too much to take a chance like that.

A guy wasn't even supposed to really know that his sisters were girls, certainly not to the point where he would enter their bedrooms in their absence and look through their most intimate items of clothing. And for all the years Robby did this, he never stopped wishing he could be honest with Christine and JoAnne about it, but there wasn't any way that a guy would even want to risk causing the sisters he loved so much to change their apparently equal affection for him as their brother into something dirty or indecent.

Because it was never like that. Robby truly meant all the respect in the world for both of his sisters when he put on the pretty nylon underwear that he was so envious of, and he couldn't ever go into either girl's room without feeling bad that it had to be such a thing of shame. All he really wanted to do was "feel like a girl" for a while. To get away from the confining pressure of always having to "act like a man" around his friends, with his dad, with everyone. But his wanting to do this was also a thing he couldn't, as a boy, admit to either.

There were even times when Robby thought he might be insulting Christine or JoAnne with his assuming that they wouldn't be able to understand, and that they really deserved the chance to show him that they could understand.

But the risk was just too great, and so the one thing above all else that Robby would have loved to talk about with his two sisters had to be kept in the closet. The closet of his own shame.

One can only ponder the value of certain secrets and deceptions. Was the dishonesty hurting more than honesty may have helped? This, perhaps, would depend upon the individuals involved, but along with his newly discovered interest in wearing women's underwear came one more thing for Robby to regret - that the world he was growing up in forbid his even dreaming of admitting his liking for the underwear of the opposite sex. For him to be as honest and truthful with his own sisters like he truly wanted to be was "against the rules".

When adults talk about confused teens, they probably don't ever think about anything quite as deep as what Robby had gone through as he reached and passed his thirteenth birthday. They wouldn't want to think about such things anyway, for one fact of being "grown up" is to run and hide from that which makes one uncomfortable. Pretend it isn't there. Keep things nice and typical. That way was easiest, so that was how the world worked. And that was the world in which teenagers had to wrestle with their own personal issues. They learned this from adults. Certain things simply cannot be mentioned. At all. Under any circumstances.

This was, therefore, a rule which prevented any possibility of Robby giving his two sisters any chance of trying to understand his innermost feelings. It forbid him from being honest with Christine and JoAnne the way he would have liked to be.

There was, however, the other side of this. It may very well have gone badly anyhow if he had come out and told one or both of them that he liked to put their underwear on.

Even after JoAnne became a teenager herself and Christine was a senior in high school, they were still teenage girls, and their own possible reactions to news of this sort were less likely to be responses of understanding than they would be of disgust, and it was this probability that Robby clung to as he kept his silence throughout his teen years. It really was a fairy tale in his mind to imagine either JoAnne or Christine being able to handle a thing like their brother's liking for their intimate apparel and he had to accept this. Some secrets truly felt as if they wouldn't stand a chance of having anybody understand. All Robby had to do was listen to either of his sisters when they were talking and giggling with their friends, and he knew that he could never afford to have the topic of his wearing their underwear come up at times like that. At best, he would be a joke that the girls laughed themselves silly over. Or, at worst, they would openly mock him for it. Either way, he was the one who stood to lose by being honest.

And it was most likely just as well that Robby's sisters never did know about all this, for then they didn't need to be thinking about their brother as some sort of weirdo or something.

For all concerned, it was probably, although still unfortunately, for the best.

One thing was certain tonight as Robby, just having heard that his wife Jessica would be staying overnight at this Trina's place, found himself drawn to her dresser in their bedroom. He still couldn't see any good coming of having anybody know that he liked to wear bras and panties. And if a guy had once been worried about his sisters finding out a thing like this, one could bet heavily against him wanting his own wife knowing about it.

But at times like now - when he knew Jessica was safely out of the house for the time being - Robby was still right at home strolling around upstairs, clad in the pink lace panties and pretty padded bra he had selected from his wife's "undies drawer" as she called it.

Being an adult now and enjoying a few extra thrills once in a while, after Robby put on Jessica's bra and panties, he turned the lights off and carefully felt his way down the stairs to the living room. And there, he took a leisurely seat on the couch in his wife's underwear, like any "chick" home by herself.

As he sat there in the dark he got another idea, and getting up from the couch, he took a little walk down to the basement, which of course cut off all retreat in the event that Jessica happened to come home after all. His own clothing had been left upstairs in their bedroom as he moved about in the basement with only that pair of panties and bra on. Not surprisingly, this extra element of "danger" was giving Robby an erection that, if it didn't impress his wife, was still as large as his cock could get as it stretched to the right, the head of it pushing against the pretty pink nylon.

Robby loved seeing this. His hard penis, covered by feminine underwear and making a penis-shaped outline underneath it. He called this the "female penis" effect, and judging from the state of his cock, it wasn't minding the effect itself. To him the overall sight was incredibly exciting, for it had an interesting way of making a penis - and a scrotum too - look extraordinarily feminine! Which was the entire basis for Robby to wear women's underwear in the first place. It was still "taking a break" from the pressure of having to "be the man" all the time.

One thing that he'd liked ever since the time when he was first "trying panties on" was how unbelievably sexy it could be to wrap the male genitals in undergarments that were decidedly feminine. The contrast was just stunning to Robby. Pink lace-edged nylon, wrapped around an erect penis and the testicles below it. Even all this time later it continued to feel like he was indulging in "throwing all the rules away" for a while, which felt so liberating to him in many ways.

But oddly enough, now that he wasn't wearing his sister's underwear but his wife's, Robby didn't feel that guilt about it that he used to. He thought that he may have finally gotten over it, but wasn't really sure exactly why he no longer felt like he used to when it was Christine or JoAnne's underthings he was putting on.

Being married to Jessica made a difference somehow, although not always in a good way. There actually were times when Robby felt a sort of naughty glee at putting one over on his wife, most often when he wore her underwear soon after a little fight of some kind. Putting a pair of Jessica's panties on could even feel like he was finally "getting the last word in" if they'd had a disagreement of some kind.

zangs101
zangs101
12 Followers